View Poll Results: so, your opinion?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Can use it once a short period

    6 26.09%
  • Can spam it anytime

    6 26.09%
  • Can use it once a long period

    2 8.70%
  • Will get blind forever on that eye

    9 39.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 63

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Klubargutan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?....
    or will you get blind forever?
    or will you get blind for short time like 1 day or some hours?
    its said in manga that rikudou used it to create techniques and then to split tailed beasts....
    was the reason of not showing his eyes that he was blind, or just to hide his identity for a short while?
    or had he some addictional eyes to use after jutsu creation?
    i think that when you use it, you must wait like day or so to use it again, to regain your eye, because i dont think that rikudou used it just twice and that he would steal someone's eye
     
         

  2. #2
    Fanfiction writer zenkutsu's Avatar
    Status
    zenkutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon...
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Izanagi/Izanami blinds permanently unless otherwise shown.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    楽園
    Posts
    21,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    When did he use it?
     
         

  4. #4
    Tech N9ne NOemotions's Avatar
    Status
    NOemotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    playing pool, gym, bar.
    Posts
    3,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    He is godlike figure on NarutoWorld that could make jutsus and shit out of nowhere.. Just by using his imagination. I think sage is only rinnegan user who could.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    The Rinnegan does infact allow for these techniques without going blind. Logically we can reach this conclusion.
     
         

  6. #6
    Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Klubargutan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    The Rinnegan does infact allow for these techniques without going blind. Logically we can reach this conclusion.
    then tobi and madara are invincible immortals who cannot lose?
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klubargutan View Post
    then tobi and madara are invincible immortals who cannot lose?
    Plot shields man, plot shields. Anyway, it still requires chakra, they can't use it over and over just because they won't go blind. BTW, you need two Rinnegan, so Tobi can't.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    楽園
    Posts
    21,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Plot shields man, plot shields. Anyway, it still requires chakra, they can't use it over and over just because they won't go blind. BTW, you need two Rinnegan, so Tobi can't.
    That's not logic...
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    That's not logic...
    EMS never loses it's light. Rinnegan is the evolved form; Rinnegan never loses its light. The So6P also used these techniques without going blind. Conclusion? Rinnegan allows for these techs without going blind.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Cartera's Avatar
    Status
    Cartera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    888
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Plot shields man, plot shields. Anyway, it still requires chakra, they can't use it over and over just because they won't go blind. BTW, you need two Rinnegan, so Tobi can't.
    :ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice: :ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:
     
         

  11. #11
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Plot shields man, plot shields. Anyway, it still requires chakra, they can't use it over and over just because they won't go blind. BTW, you need two Rinnegan, so Tobi can't.
    Wait what? Rinnegan doesn't allow you to use izanagi over and over where the hell did you get that
     
         

  12. #12
    Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Klubargutan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    EMS never loses it's light. Rinnegan is the evolved form; Rinnegan never loses its light. The So6P also used these techniques without going blind. Conclusion? Rinnegan allows for these techs without going blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Plot shields man, plot shields. Anyway, it still requires chakra, they can't use it over and over just because they won't go blind. BTW, you need two Rinnegan, so Tobi can't.
    Hope its true, INVINCIBLE MADARA FTW!
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    楽園
    Posts
    21,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    The Rinnegan does infact allow for these techniques without going blind. Logically we can reach this conclusion.
    Where's your logic on it?
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    The Rinnegan does infact allow for these techniques without going blind. Logically we can reach this conclusion.
    thats not "logical " at all....

    first of all izanagi/izanami only works with sharigan....not rinnegan

    tobi used it with his sharigan and then transfered his blind eye with the new rinnegan.

    And using izanagi/izanami causes the eye to lose its light permanantly

    so dont say "logically we can reach this conclusion"when youre wrong because it just makes you look like an idiot
     
         

  15. #15
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Hell no:flaw::flaw::flaw:
     
         

  16. #16
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    The Sage use Izanagi basically Creation of all thing and he didn't go blind
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    楽園
    Posts
    21,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    The Sage use Izanagi basically Creation of all thing and he didn't go blind
    That's true, but how does Tobi know? And if it's true... that's the Sage he's talking about. Almost nothing about him is known.
     
         

  18. #18
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    That's true, but how does Tobi know? And if it's true... that's the Sage he's talking about. Almost nothing about him is known.
    So tobi is lyin?
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Yes but the Sage is a god, you cant really compare him to the general public. Nagato had the Rinnegan, Madara has the Rinnegan, but none of them can be compared to the sage, right?

    You cannot prove Izanagi > EMS though. So what is your point? My side is logical. Not sure to be true but logical nonetheless.
    Well you cant prove that Tenten isnt the Sage...
     
         
    Last edited by Timiursa; 06-12-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    Yes but the Sage is a god, you cant really compare him to the general public. Nagato had the Rinnegan, Madara has the Rinnegan, but none of them can be compared to the sage, right?
    The Sage was just a man with alot of chakra, the Rinnegan, and knowledge of chakra et al. He was not immortal or a God, because he died. He was seen as a God because he defeated the Juubi and created the moon. But he was still a man. The same things we're debating now apply to him.

    Alexsmith is not worthy of a response.
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    楽園
    Posts
    21,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    The Sage was just a man with alot of chakra, the Rinnegan, and knowledge of chakra et al. He was not immortal or a God, because he died. He was seen as a God because he defeated the Juubi and created the moon. But he was still a man. The same things we're debating now apply to him.

    Alexsmith is not worthy of a response.
    How is he the same as any other Rinnegan user? The man actually created the moon and sealed the Juubi's body within it, and he basically divided himself into two(sons). Comparing him to Nagato, Tobi, or Madara is just...


    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    So tobi is lyin?
    He lied about his name... didn't he?
     
         

  22. #22
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    How is he the same as any other Rinnegan user? The man actually created the moon and sealed the Juubi's body within it, and he basically divided himself into two(sons). Comparing him to Nagato, Tobi, or Madara is just...




    He lied about his name... didn't he?
    That's it? Well I believe the manga
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    How is he the same as any other Rinnegan user? The man actually created the moon and sealed the Juubi's body within it, and he basically divided himself into two(sons). Comparing him to Nagato, Tobi, or Madara is just...




    He lied about his name... didn't he?
    You're a fool then. He was just a man who had an insane amount of chakra, the Rinnegan and knowledge. You can keep making up your excuses so that you don't have to accept we're onto something. Quite funny really.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Well i'm off now so you can reflect on why I am close to being correct with logic and why you embarrassed yourself with your fail
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Well i'm off now so you can reflect on why I am close to being correct with logic and why you embarrassed yourself with your fail
    you are no where near correct on anything (:
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •