View Poll Results: so, your opinion?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Can use it once a short period

    6 26.09%
  • Can spam it anytime

    6 26.09%
  • Can use it once a long period

    2 8.70%
  • Will get blind forever on that eye

    9 39.13%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    The manga, my brain and basic elementary logic.
    okay then on what chapter of the manga does it say if you have two rinnegan that you can use izangi/izanammi without blinding.
     
         

  2. #22
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,417
    Location
    楽園
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    ???
    Dude... are you being serious right now? Naruto's Rinnegan was sealed when he used it against Tobi. Everybody should know this.

     
         

  3. #23
    Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Klubargutan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,397
    Location
    Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    EMS never loses it's light. Rinnegan is the evolved form; Rinnegan never loses its light. The So6P also used these techniques without going blind. Conclusion? Rinnegan allows for these techs without going blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Plot shields man, plot shields. Anyway, it still requires chakra, they can't use it over and over just because they won't go blind. BTW, you need two Rinnegan, so Tobi can't.
    Hope its true, INVINCIBLE MADARA FTW!
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by al3xsmith13 View Post
    okay then on what chapter of the manga does it say if you have two rinnegan that you can use izangi/izanammi without blinding.
    okay then on what chapter of the manga does it say if you have two rinnegan that you can't use izangi/izanammi without blinding?

    This is where smart people use logic. Which I used. Get it?
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,417
    Location
    楽園
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    okay then on what chapter of the manga does it say if you have two rinnegan that you can't use izangi/izanammi without blinding?

    This is where smart people use logic. Which I used. Get it?
    WTF? Have you seen the latest chapter, right? Naruto doesn't have the Rinnegan anymore because he had to use it in this chapter. He got his eyes replaced.

     
         

  6. #26
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    okay then on what chapter of the manga does it say if you have two rinnegan that you can't use izangi/izanammi without blinding?

    This is where smart people use logic. Which I used. Get it?
    According to this logic Tenten is the So6P? Because nowhere in the manga it is stated that she is not.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    According to this logic Tenten is the So6P? Because nowhere in the manga it is stated that she is not.
    No because I have evidence in the manga to back up what i'm saying. Check my earlier post.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    okay then on what chapter of the manga does it say if you have two rinnegan that you can't use izangi/izanammi without blinding?

    This is where smart people use logic. Which I used. Get it?
    You have got to be the biggest idiot on nb.... you keep saying logic this logic that.... its a fictional show logic doesnt always apply...

    and i love how you say its from the manga and then you cant find the chapter hahah it just proves youre wrong

    but you know what is in the manga? it says that using izanami/izanagi makes the user go blind! so hows that for logic you F A G G OT!
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    According to this logic Tenten is the So6P? Because nowhere in the manga it is stated that she is not.
    exactly! this guys soooo dumb he doesnt even realize it....
     
         

  10. #30
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    No because I have evidence in the manga to back up what i'm saying. Check my earlier post.
    I read the entire thread an sorry I have to agree with the other ones, you argumentation isnt logical.

    EMS doesnt loose its light in the way the MS did, this means, you can use MS Jutsu as much as you want and you will never loose your light. But if you use Izanagi/ Izanami it is still over for the eye because this is simply what we've been told from the manga. Therefore your argument (EMS doesnt use its light, therefore the Rinnegan wont as well) isnt logical.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by al3xsmith13 View Post
    You have got to be the biggest idiot on nb.... you keep saying logic this logic that.... its a fictional show logic doesnt always apply...

    and i love how you say its from the manga and then you cant find the chapter hahah it just proves youre wrong

    but you know what is in the manga? it says that using izanami/izanagi makes the user go blind! so hows that for logic you F A G G OT!
    EMS never ever loses light. In the manga? Yes.
    Rinnegan evolves from EMS. In the manga? Yes.
    So6P died, wasn't blind from using technique in which Izanagi derived from. In the manga? Yes.

    This is why Narutobase is quite terrible these days, too many poor debaters.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    I read the entire thread an sorry I have to agree with the other ones, you argumentation isnt logical.

    EMS doesnt loose its light in the way the MS did, this means, you can use MS Jutsu as much as you want and you will never loose your light. But if you use Izanagi/ Izanami it is still over for the eye because this is simply what we've been told from the manga. Therefore your argument (EMS doesnt use its light, therefore the Rinnegan wont as well) isnt logical.
    You cannot prove Izanagi > EMS though. So what is your point? My side is logical. Not sure to be true but logical nonetheless.
     
         

  13. #33
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    The Sage use Izanagi basically Creation of all thing and he didn't go blind
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    I read the entire thread an sorry I have to agree with the other ones, you argumentation isnt logical.

    EMS doesnt loose its light in the way the MS did, this means, you can use MS Jutsu as much as you want and you will never loose your light. But if you use Izanagi/ Izanami it is still over for the eye because this is simply what we've been told from the manga. Therefore your argument (EMS doesnt use its light, therefore the Rinnegan wont as well) isnt logical.
    thank you! Theres something wrong with this guys logic...
     
         

  15. #35
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Yes but the Sage is a god, you cant really compare him to the general public. Nagato had the Rinnegan, Madara has the Rinnegan, but none of them can be compared to the sage, right?

    You cannot prove Izanagi > EMS though. So what is your point? My side is logical. Not sure to be true but logical nonetheless.
    Well you cant prove that Tenten isnt the Sage...
     
         
    Last edited by Timiursa; 06-12-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,417
    Location
    楽園
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    The Sage use Izanagi basically Creation of all thing and he didn't go blind
    That's true, but how does Tobi know? And if it's true... that's the Sage he's talking about. Almost nothing about him is known.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    EMS never ever loses light. In the manga? Yes.
    Rinnegan evolves from EMS. In the manga? Yes.
    So6P died, wasn't blind from using technique in which Izanagi derived from. In the manga? Yes.

    This is why Narutobase is quite terrible these days, too many poor debaters.
    you cant compare them to the sage of the six paths!!! no one is anywhere close to him!

    and ems doesnt lose its light from using ms techniques like susanno or amatasaru.... using izanami/izanagi WOULD MAKE THEM GO BLIND!!!

    I dont know why you think its logical to make up ideas that rinnegan can use these techiniques with going blind, and imagine if they could itd be OP , Madara and tobi would never lose and seeing that madara already lost.... its not possible
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    Yes but the Sage is a god, you cant really compare him to the general public. Nagato had the Rinnegan, Madara has the Rinnegan, but none of them can be compared to the sage, right?
    The Sage was just a man with alot of chakra, the Rinnegan, and knowledge of chakra et al. He was not immortal or a God, because he died. He was seen as a God because he defeated the Juubi and created the moon. But he was still a man. The same things we're debating now apply to him.

    Alexsmith is not worthy of a response.
     
         

  19. #39
    Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Klubargutan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,397
    Location
    Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by al3xsmith13 View Post
    you cant compare them to the sage of the six paths!!! no one is anywhere close to him!

    and ems doesnt lose its light from using ms techniques like susanno or amatasaru.... using izanami/izanagi WOULD MAKE THEM GO BLIND!!!

    I dont know why you think its logical to make up ideas that rinnegan can use these techiniques with going blind, and imagine if they could itd be OP , Madara and tobi would never lose and seeing that madara already lost.... its not possible
    um, hashirama was fairy tale like so6p....
    and he was almost dead against ems madara
    and edo madara= madara+ hashirama with edo invincibility
    so6p= never seen him fighting, leave that "so6p is the strongest" just after its shown
     
         

  20. #40
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    That's true, but how does Tobi know? And if it's true... that's the Sage he's talking about. Almost nothing about him is known.
    So tobi is lyin?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •