View Poll Results: so, your opinion?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Can use it once a short period

    6 26.09%
  • Can spam it anytime

    6 26.09%
  • Can use it once a long period

    2 8.70%
  • Will get blind forever on that eye

    9 39.13%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 63
  1. #41
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,417
    Location
    楽園
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    The Sage was just a man with alot of chakra, the Rinnegan, and knowledge of chakra et al. He was not immortal or a God, because he died. He was seen as a God because he defeated the Juubi and created the moon. But he was still a man. The same things we're debating now apply to him.

    Alexsmith is not worthy of a response.
    How is he the same as any other Rinnegan user? The man actually created the moon and sealed the Juubi's body within it, and he basically divided himself into two(sons). Comparing him to Nagato, Tobi, or Madara is just...


    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    So tobi is lyin?
    He lied about his name... didn't he?
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klubargutan View Post
    um, hashirama was fairy tale like so6p....
    and he was almost dead against ems madara
    and edo madara= madara+ hashirama with edo invincibility
    so6p= never seen him fighting, leave that "so6p is the strongest" just after its shown
    hashirama was not a fairytale! theres actually evidence of him fighting and living obviously

    and edo madara has nothing to do with anything... haha
    and obviously the so6p is the most powerful...


    AND MADARAO4 DOESNT RESPOND BECAUSE HE KNOWS HES WRONG!
     
         

  3. #43
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    How is he the same as any other Rinnegan user? The man actually created the moon and sealed the Juubi's body within it, and he basically divided himself into two(sons). Comparing him to Nagato, Tobi, or Madara is just...




    He lied about his name... didn't he?
    That's it? Well I believe the manga
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    How is he the same as any other Rinnegan user? The man actually created the moon and sealed the Juubi's body within it, and he basically divided himself into two(sons). Comparing him to Nagato, Tobi, or Madara is just...




    He lied about his name... didn't he?
    You're a fool then. He was just a man who had an insane amount of chakra, the Rinnegan and knowledge. You can keep making up your excuses so that you don't have to accept we're onto something. Quite funny really.
     
         

  5. #45
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,417
    Location
    楽園
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by al3xsmith13 View Post
    hashirama was not a fairytale! theres actually evidence of him fighting and living obviously

    and edo madara has nothing to do with anything... haha
    and obviously the so6p is the most powerful...


    AND MADARAO4 DOESNT RESPOND BECAUSE HE KNOWS HES WRONG!
    What amazes me is that they actually compare the Sage with current Ninja. That's like saying Madara can defeat the Juubi just because he has Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan.


    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    You're a fool then. He was just a man who had an insane amount of chakra, the Rinnegan and knowledge. You can keep making up your excuses so that you don't have to accept we're onto something. Quite funny really.
    Then I'm a fool. There should be no thread questioning the Sage.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    What amazes me is that they actually compare the Sage with current Ninja. That's like saying Madara can defeat the Juubi just because he has Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan.
    Difference in skill and chakra and knowledge. That's all. Funny how you're making excuses now.
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    What amazes me is that they actually compare the Sage with current Ninja. That's like saying Madara can defeat the Juubi just because he has Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan.
    seriously man ! i dont know what theyre thinking especially that kfc guy hes the biggest idiot ive ever seen on narutobase
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Well i'm off now so you can reflect on why I am close to being correct with logic and why you embarrassed yourself with your fail
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,126
    Location
    California USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Well i'm off now so you can reflect on why I am close to being correct with logic and why you embarrassed yourself with your fail
    you are no where near correct on anything (:
     
         

  10. #50
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,417
    Location
    楽園
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara04 View Post
    Difference in skill and chakra and knowledge. That's all. Funny how you're making excuses now.
    Are you being serious? The one making excuses is you. I really don't care if the Rinnegan is sealed or not by using Izanagi... but for you to actually compare the SO6P with current Ninja... now that's just amazing.
     
         

  11. #51
    Academy Student Perfect Amaterasu's Avatar
    Status
    Perfect Amaterasu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Ha
     
         

  12. #52
    ☆NR#1 Stalker on NB☆ Aze's Avatar
    Status
    Aze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,606
    Location
    Konoha
    Revz
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    EMS wont lose its light.

    Rinnegan on a even higher level than EMS.
     
         

  13. #53
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    Location
    Amegakure
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    We dont even know if rinnegan allows you to use izanagi and defo not izanami. Izanami was created by the uchiha to stop izanagi so the so6p didnt know anything about it. Izanagi was created by the uchiha by seeing how creation of all things jutsu works kinda like how minato made the rasengan by getting his idea from bijuu bomb. So basicly no, you cant use izanagi or izanami with rinnegan.
     
         

  14. #54
    Banned
    Status
    MadaraHashirama is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Rikudo Sennin used Creation of all things, I'm pretty sure no one can use it aside from Rikudo Sennin himself, Izanagi is just a "weaker" version of Creation of all things let's just put it as that.
    And as far as we know we have only seen Sharingan's cast Izanagi, we don't know for sure if Rinnegan can actually cast Izanagi.
     
         

  15. #55
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    Location
    Amegakure
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraHashirama View Post
    Rikudo Sennin used Creation of all things, I'm pretty sure no one can use it aside from Rikudo Sennin himself, Izanagi is just a "weaker" version of Creation of all things let's just put it as that.
    And as far as we know we have only seen Sharingan's cast Izanagi, we don't know for sure if Rinnegan can actually cast Izanagi.
    +Rep finally someone gets it that creation of all things is different from izanagi and izanami althouth its abit similar to izanagi like tobi said its not the same it was created by the uchiha so I doubt so6p knew about these jutsus and most likely anyone with just a rinnegan cant use them.
     
         

  16. #56
    Member TheLegendarySage's Avatar
    Status
    TheLegendarySage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    123
    Location
    The Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Isnt this proven by the fact tobi took 1 rinnegan instead of 2.
    Obviously sharingan has occular techniques that rinnegan doesnt have.
    Having both sharingan (his T/S justu, all others) & rinnegan (multiple views / hosts / paths) would be a good mixture.
     
         
    Last edited by TheLegendarySage; 06-14-2012 at 01:30 AM.

  17. #57
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,566
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    Well i'm off now so you can reflect on why I am close to being correct with logic and why you embarrassed yourself with your fail
    What you say makes absoulte & uttersince like really though i am 100% with you whn ut comes to the use of izanagi not making the user go blind the, So6ps also had rinnegan his techs arent alot differnt with techs of other people with rinnegan also its obvious he wsd well versed the ways of his dojutsu . So as falir why tobi and madara cannotbuse is because they havnt had it for near long enough as for nagto .. we dont know hpw he got the rinnegan and he is defiently not an uchiha even if he is the best rinngan user we have seen so far . he does not have knowlage of the tech like uchiha do but are at a limited use because theur form of it isnt perfect thus making them go blind . but with knowlage of the justsu and being well vesed in rinnegan it is possible to use this justu and not go blind . We can well assume tht most of the powers used by the so6ps were used through rinnegan . which with enouhh training in rinnegan it it is possible to acheive . also the so6ps was usibg the creation if all things tech which using yin and yang charka by the rinnegan and this is a more powerful version of the izanagi and he did not yet go blind .
     
         

  18. #58
    Member
    Status
    zzsdkzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendarySage View Post
    Isnt this proven by the fact tobi took 1 rinnegan instead of 2.
    Obviously sharingan has occular techniques that rinnegan doesnt have.
    Having both sharingan (his T/S justu, all others) & rinnegan (multiple views / hosts / paths) would be a good mixture.
    Thank you for saying what I was about to say.

    If the Rinnegan was the end-all-be-all Sharingan spamming eye technique, why wouldn't Tobi just pick two of them?

    But, on the flip side, Edo-Madara was able to activate Susanoo with Rinnegan active, and his EMS deactivated.


    Answer is simple: There isn't enough information/data available yet.
     
         

  19. #59
    Member supino's Avatar
    Status
    supino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    916
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klubargutan View Post
    allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?....
    or will you get blind forever?
    or will you get blind for short time like 1 day or some hours?
    its said in manga that rikudou used it to create techniques and then to split tailed beasts....
    was the reason of not showing his eyes that he was blind, or just to hide his identity for a short while?
    or had he some addictional eyes to use after jutsu creation?
    i think that when you use it, you must wait like day or so to use it again, to regain your eye, because i dont think that rikudou used it just twice and that he would steal someone's eye
    in the manga it was stated that so6p used the parent jutsu, which has been identified as creation of all things (banbutsu souzou), izanagi is based on that jutsu. there is a problem with the translations in different sites, for example here what Tobi says to Konan is that Izanagi is the original jutsu


    but in other translations it appears that Izanagi was a secondary form of the original jutsu


    considering that in narutopedia it also appears like they are two separate techniques and the article in question is properly referenced

    I do believe they are separate jutsu. furthermore, the relationship between the sharingan and the rinnegan is that between a parent occular jutsu(dojutsu) -> rinnegan and a derivative dojutsu -> sharingan. so, it makes sense that the techniques are also related in a similar way. which means that the rinnegan's jutsu possibly works differently from the sharingan.
     
         
    Last edited by supino; 08-17-2012 at 07:57 AM.

  20. #60
    Troll Sage hunk143's Avatar
    Status
    hunk143 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    366
    Only Funny Trolling... No
    Offence Please. ^_^
     

    Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

    You all are right! I did a lot of Research & Found it!
    But! You guys are missing the point here!
    It can only be done by Eternal Mangekyō Byaku-Rinne-Sharingan!

    I found a image of it! Here it is:




    :rofl:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •