• Will get blind forever on that eye

9 39.13%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Academy Student Perfect Amaterasu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?

Ha

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

EMS wont lose its light.

Rinnegan on a even higher level than EMS.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

We dont even know if rinnegan allows you to use izanagi and defo not izanami. Izanami was created by the uchiha to stop izanagi so the so6p didnt know anything about it. Izanagi was created by the uchiha by seeing how creation of all things jutsu works kinda like how minato made the rasengan by getting his idea from bijuu bomb. So basicly no, you cant use izanagi or izanami with rinnegan.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rikudo Sennin used Creation of all things, I'm pretty sure no one can use it aside from Rikudo Sennin himself, Izanagi is just a "weaker" version of Creation of all things let's just put it as that.
    And as far as we know we have only seen Sharingan's cast Izanagi, we don't know for sure if Rinnegan can actually cast Izanagi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraHashirama View Post
    Rikudo Sennin used Creation of all things, I'm pretty sure no one can use it aside from Rikudo Sennin himself, Izanagi is just a "weaker" version of Creation of all things let's just put it as that.
    And as far as we know we have only seen Sharingan's cast Izanagi, we don't know for sure if Rinnegan can actually cast Izanagi.
    +Rep finally someone gets it that creation of all things is different from izanagi and izanami althouth its abit similar to izanagi like tobi said its not the same it was created by the uchiha so I doubt so6p knew about these jutsus and most likely anyone with just a rinnegan cant use them.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isnt this proven by the fact tobi took 1 rinnegan instead of 2.
    Obviously sharingan has occular techniques that rinnegan doesnt have.
    Having both sharingan (his T/S justu, all others) & rinnegan (multiple views / hosts / paths) would be a good mixture.

Last edited by TheLegendarySage; 06-14-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    Well i'm off now so you can reflect on why I am close to being correct with logic and why you embarrassed yourself with your fail
    What you say makes absoulte & uttersince like really though i am 100% with you whn ut comes to the use of izanagi not making the user go blind the, So6ps also had rinnegan his techs arent alot differnt with techs of other people with rinnegan also its obvious he wsd well versed the ways of his dojutsu . So as falir why tobi and madara cannotbuse is because they havnt had it for near long enough as for nagto .. we dont know hpw he got the rinnegan and he is defiently not an uchiha even if he is the best rinngan user we have seen so far . he does not have knowlage of the tech like uchiha do but are at a limited use because theur form of it isnt perfect thus making them go blind . but with knowlage of the justsu and being well vesed in rinnegan it is possible to use this justu and not go blind . We can well assume tht most of the powers used by the so6ps were used through rinnegan . which with enouhh training in rinnegan it it is possible to acheive . also the so6ps was usibg the creation if all things tech which using yin and yang charka by the rinnegan and this is a more powerful version of the izanagi and he did not yet go blind .

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendarySage View Post
    Isnt this proven by the fact tobi took 1 rinnegan instead of 2.
    Obviously sharingan has occular techniques that rinnegan doesnt have.
    Having both sharingan (his T/S justu, all others) & rinnegan (multiple views / hosts / paths) would be a good mixture.
    Thank you for saying what I was about to say.

If the Rinnegan was the end-all-be-all Sharingan spamming eye technique, why wouldn't Tobi just pick two of them?

But, on the flip side, Edo-Madara was able to activate Susanoo with Rinnegan active, and his EMS deactivated.

Answer is simple: There isn't enough information/data available yet.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Klubargutan View Post
    allows rinnegan you to multiple use of izanagi?....
    or will you get blind forever?
    or will you get blind for short time like 1 day or some hours?
    its said in manga that rikudou used it to create techniques and then to split tailed beasts....
    was the reason of not showing his eyes that he was blind, or just to hide his identity for a short while?
    or had he some addictional eyes to use after jutsu creation?
    i think that when you use it, you must wait like day or so to use it again, to regain your eye, because i dont think that rikudou used it just twice and that he would steal someone's eye
    in the manga it was stated that so6p used the parent jutsu, which has been identified as creation of all things (banbutsu souzou), izanagi is based on that jutsu. there is a problem with the translations in different sites, for example here what Tobi says to Konan is that Izanagi is the original jutsu

but in other translations it appears that Izanagi was a secondary form of the original jutsu

considering that in narutopedia it also appears like they are two separate techniques and the article in question is properly referenced

I do believe they are separate jutsu. furthermore, the relationship between the sharingan and the rinnegan is that between a parent occular jutsu(dojutsu) -> rinnegan and a derivative dojutsu -> sharingan. so, it makes sense that the techniques are also related in a similar way. which means that the rinnegan's jutsu possibly works differently from the sharingan.

Last edited by supino; 08-17-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only Funny Trolling... No
    Offence Please. ^_^

You all are right! I did a lot of Research & Found it!
    But! You guys are missing the point here!
    It can only be done by Eternal Mangekyō Byaku-Rinne-Sharingan!

I found a image of it! Here it is:

:rofl:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only Funny Trolling... No
    Offence Please. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by zzsdkzz View Post

But, on the flip side, Edo-Madara was able to activate Susanoo with Rinnegan active, and his EMS deactivated.
    I think Rinnegan is required to get the Complete Susanoo.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by al3xsmith13 View Post
    you cant compare them to the sage of the six paths!!! no one is anywhere close to him!

and ems doesnt lose its light from using ms techniques like susanno or amatasaru.... using izanami/izanagi WOULD MAKE THEM GO BLIND!!!

I dont know why you think its logical to make up ideas that rinnegan can use these techiniques with going blind, and imagine if they could itd be OP , Madara and tobi would never lose and seeing that madara already lost.... its not possible
    Where in the manga does it specify that while having EMS or Rinnegan and using izanami or izanagi will make the eye go blind? There's a reason why EMS is known as ETERNAL, meaning it does NOT lose its light.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I remember correctly after tobi used Izanagi against Konan , he said one will go blind after using a forbidden jutsu , however If he or she has both uchiha and hashirama blood those jutsus can be used without going blind ... so as all of u know madara took out rinnegan after getting hashirama flesh from senju hashirama , I think it means they wont go blind by using Izanagi or Izanami . It's in Manga chapter 510 u can go check it out . :P

Page 3 of 3 « First 123