View Poll Results: What did you think?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Didn't read... too long...

    12 20.00%
  • Looked at images and briefly read

    5 8.33%
  • Read it all

    43 71.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    I've been working on this theory for a while here. Its a compliment to the thread created by SSJ4Naruto, and theory created by Yondaime. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...st-future.html Reading that theory isn't required to follow mine, but it helps expand on mine, and saves me time to repeat his...


    In order to see how Naruto uses his power, its essential to understand HOW the Kyuubi was sealed into him in the first place. Each of the various Bijjus have been sealed in different manners, resulting in "side effects" on the Jinchurriki. I won't go into them here.

    Sarutobi's sealing of Orochimaru's hands is the KEY to understanding Naruto's abilities.

    The below images shown chronologically according to my theory.

    Issues with the Shinnigami Sealing technique:
    1. If the 2 Souls are sealed together into the belly of the Shinigami, destined to battle eachother for all eternity... How does Naruto use the Kyuubi's chakra? EXPLAINED BELOW.
    2. How does the sealing technique avoid sealing Naruto's OWN soul into the Shinigami's belly? EXPLAINED Below & in Yodaime's post.


    Lets Begin...

    Notice in this Image: Sarutobi's SOUL REFLECTION is shown floating above his head. Important to note that Sarutobi has 2 Shadow Clones PRIOR to casting the jutsu.


    Notice in this Image: The Shinigami pulls the SOUL REFLECTION infront of himself. Sarutobi is now "living" on "borrowed time".


    Notice in these next 2 Images: Once prepared, the Shinigami reaches through the SOUL REFLECTION of Sarutobi, and out of his physical body, in order to grab the SOUL of his Opponant. Only the physical body is left behind. This shows that the Shinigami is able to recognize the difference between Physical and Spiritual forms.



    Notice in this Image: The 2 summoned souls of the First and Second Hokages are now "bound" to the SOUL REFLECTION of Sarutobi. The shinigami then takes his knife and cuts the battling souls of the Hokages, with the portions of Sarutobi, and swallows them.


    Notice the Contradiction now taking place... or is it: Sarutobi is shown with the "mark" of the Shinigami jutsu, ie the seal. At this point, each of the clones, and Sarutobi himself are exhausted. When the clones are dispersed... What is SUPPOSED to happen, is the Sarutobi SHOULD be left MORE tired and with LESS stamina. HOWEVER, he is not!! He gets a second wind, and is strong enough to dislodge Orochimaru's sword from his hand, and enact the final part of the technique.



    SO lets Pause and reflect on this, and then move on to Naruto...

    1. Sarutobi performs the Shinnigami jutsu. It is not a summoning. However, its design has been recorded in the First Hokage's giant "Sealing Scroll".
    2. This sealing scroll was used in order to create the "Key" and its function is to control the ammount of Kyuubi chakra flowing through Naruto.
    3. I believe Jiraiya interpreted HOW the Key Scroll works WRONG!!!
    4. Minato died without explaining his intentions on HOW the Key Scroll should be used... thus explaining why Jiraiya was unprepared for the results of his experiment using the Key Scroll.

    More theory and explanation after the last 2 images...

    Notice in this Image: The Shinigami seal on Naruto's stomach OPENS. HOW is this possible?!?!


    Notice in this Image: The liquid from INSIDE the seal flows into the water surrounding Naruto.



    Theory Continued...

    There are 2 seals at work here... but How is this possible??? I'll break down the mechanics and LOGICAL sequence for this based on evidence shown in Sarutobi's example...

    Seal #1: This is the mark of the Shinigami. The Key Scroll's design was to close the hole in Naruto's stomach, when situations occur, like shown in the images I attached. Minato intended for the seal to allow the Kyuubi's chakra to be used by Naruto, without the Kyuubi taking control. The Key Scroll's purpose is to RE-LOCK the seal FORMED as a RESULT of the Shinigami Jutsu. Jiraiya (as well as every Naruto fan) thought the function of the Key Scroll was to allow more Kyuubi chakra to flow into Naruto. HOWEVER, the unknown and unintended consequences of this actually BREAKS OPEN the Shinigami seal itself!!!! The Key Scroll is meant to enable the seal to reform, without require the life of another person.

    This is how the Kyuubi sealing took place... based on Sarutobi's usage...

    1. Minato held Naruto in his arms, and created a Shadow clone of himself, and Naruto.
    2. Minato performed the jutsu, only using his soul.
    3. The Ying and Yang are pulled apart from the Kyuubi, each passing through Naruto, and into the Shinigami's stomach.
    4. Both Naruto's have seals on their stomachs.
    5. Shadow clones are dispelled, Minato "dies", and poof... Naruto has 2 seals now inside him...

    Seems simple... but it is NOT...

    Of the 2 chakras, only the Ying Chakra (the chakra having the ability to "Reason/Think") was intended to be used by Naruto. This chakra is seen passing through the giant gate. REMEMBER HOWEVER, that these are both inside the Shinigami's stomach, that means that the seal on Naruto's stomach is in fact a "gateway" to the shinigami's stomach... Can you see where I am leading this...?!?!

    1. It is said that Minato is "LOCKED" in a perpetual battling fighting BOTH the Ying and Yang chakra inside of the Shinigami's stomach.
    2. The battle could be SYMBOLIC!!!! Isn't the the Seal on the GIANT CAGE symbolically BATTLING the Yang Chakra for all Eternity?!?!.
    3. A seal is in fact a large amount of chakra, which could be infact the chakra/soul of MINATO HIMSELF!!!
    4. It has been shown and proven that the Shinigami seal acts like a gateway, allowing the sealed chakra to escape and to be used...
    5. The shadow clone of Minato, was the image that appeared to Naruto when the 8 Tails was released. The Shinigami is able to distinguish the SOUL REFLECTION and a shadow replication. However, that shadow replication did have some chakra, not the soul, so that portion of chakra was SET TO RELEASE and come forth ONLY when the 8 Tails appeared. AND Why is was a 1-time only occurrence....


    Just like with Sarutobi, the seal on his stomach is a gateway to the Shinigami's stomach, and literally is 2 seals to hold back the 2 battling souls... It is said to be an eternal battle in the stomach of the Shinigami, because the user is DEAD. However, Naruto is very much alive. Thus there is the possibility for the seal to break.

    The Soul's Spiritual battle, is taking place, sealed inside Naruto's physical body...
    1. The shadow clones (chakra) of Minato and the Kyuubi are 1 seal, and meant to be used by Naruto.
    2. The souls of Minato and the Kyuubi (ie the Seal and Gate vs the Overwhelmingly influential voice of the giant fox) make up the second seal.
    3. The Shinigami mark on Naruto's stomach is the gateway.
    4. The Key scroll is meant to relock BOTH seals when needed. Unlocking is BAD. lol

    I know this is alot to digest ( pun intended haha) ... and Any question posed I will answer. My answers aren't to criticize or defend my theory blindly, but to further the discussion and explanation of my train of thought... and what I may have not spelled out enough... THANKS FOR READING!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Cash; 04-22-2009 at 06:36 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    i didn;t read it whole !!
     
         

  3. #3
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by alimujtaba786 View Post
    i didn;t read it whole !!
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to spoil the ending for ya :-p haha.
     
         

  4. #4
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    great!
     
         

  5. #5
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    I read the whole thing ^^

    Nice work.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Can u plz explain how Minato made a shadow clone of Naruto? He could make 2 shadow clones of himself and have the second transform to the image of Naruto but still it would not be really Naruto's shadow clone. I would say that shadow clones are usefull when u want to to seal more than one creature like the 3rd did with Oro's hands, the 1st and the 2nd or u want to do something more complicated like the 4th did. I guess what he did was make only a shadow clone. The real one holding Naruto or the shadow clone (i dont think it matters) but what matters and why the shadow clone was nessecery is because he used it to seperate the yin and yang chakra. My guess is ( depending on who is holding Naruto, lets say the shadow clone) the shadow clone started extracting only the kuybi's yang chakra but he did not gave it to the shinigami, he sealed it to Naruto while the real Minato extracted only the yin chakra. After that he gave the yin chakra and his soul to the shinigami. I think that besides the shinigami jutsu Minato did another sealing jutsu to Naruto befohe he died. Great theory btw
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Kinda makes sense but when has kishi ever gone into this much detail? lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    I couldn't read it all, but it's damn impressive. Nice.
     
         

  9. #9
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    I read whole thing....thnx to mention my name........But it all was Yondaime's work, I just posted it....

    fantastic thread......if its true den it also makes way for one more thread I posted......
    Here is the link:---
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ecy-jutsu.html
     
         
    Last edited by Orion; 04-22-2009 at 12:55 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    I've been working on this theory for a while here. Its a compliment to the thread created by SSJ4Naruto, and theory created by Yondaime. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...st-future.html Reading that theory isn't required to follow mine, but it helps expand on mine, and saves me time to repeat his...


    In order to see how Naruto uses his power, its essential to understand HOW the Kyuubi was sealed into him in the first place. Each of the various Bijjus have been sealed in different manners, resulting in "side effects" on the Jinchurriki. I won't go into them here.

    Sarutobi's sealing of Orochimaru's hands is the KEY to understanding Naruto's abilities.

    The below images shown chronologically according to my theory.

    Issues with the Shinnigami Sealing technique:
    1. If the 2 Souls are sealed together into the belly of the Shinigami, destined to battle eachother for all eternity... How does Naruto use the Kyuubi's chakra? EXPLAINED BELOW.
    2. How does the sealing technique avoid sealing Naruto's OWN soul into the Shinigami's belly? EXPLAINED Below & in Yodaime's post.


    Lets Begin...

    Notice in this Image: Sarutobi's SOUL REFLECTION is shown floating above his head. Important to note that Sarutobi has 2 Shadow Clones PRIOR to casting the jutsu.


    Notice in this Image: The Shinigami pulls the SOUL REFLECTION infront of himself. Sarutobi is now "living" on "borrowed time".


    Notice in these next 2 Images: Once prepared, the Shinigami reaches through the SOUL REFLECTION of Sarutobi, and out of his physical body, in order to grab the SOUL of his Opponant. Only the physical body is left behind. This shows that the Shinigami is able to recognize the difference between Physical and Spiritual forms.



    Notice in this Image: The 2 summoned souls of the First and Second Hokages are now "bound" to the SOUL REFLECTION of Sarutobi. The shinigami then takes his knife and cuts the battling souls of the Hokages, with the portions of Sarutobi, and swallows them.


    Notice the Contradiction now taking place... or is it: Sarutobi is shown with the "mark" of the Shinigami jutsu, ie the seal. At this point, each of the clones, and Sarutobi himself are exhausted. When the clones are dispersed... What is SUPPOSED to happen, is the Sarutobi SHOULD be left MORE tired and with LESS stamina. HOWEVER, he is not!! He gets a second wind, and is strong enough to dislodge Orochimaru's sword from his hand, and enact the final part of the technique.



    SO lets Pause and reflect on this, and then move on to Naruto...

    1. Sarutobi performs the Shinnigami jutsu. It is not a summoning. However, its design has been recorded in the First Hokage's giant "Sealing Scroll".
    2. This sealing scroll was used in order to create the "Key" and its function is to control the ammount of Kyuubi chakra flowing through Naruto.
    3. I believe Jiraiya interpreted HOW the Key Scroll works WRONG!!!
    4. Minato died without explaining his intentions on HOW the Key Scroll should be used... thus explaining why Jiraiya was unprepared for the results of his experiment using the Key Scroll.

    More theory and explanation after the last 2 images...

    Notice in this Image: The Shinigami seal on Naruto's stomach OPENS. HOW is this possible?!?!


    Notice in this Image: The liquid from INSIDE the seal flows into the water surrounding Naruto.



    Theory Continued...

    There are 2 seals at work here... but How is this possible??? I'll break down the mechanics and LOGICAL sequence for this based on evidence shown in Sarutobi's example...

    Seal #1: This is the mark of the Shinigami. The Key Scroll's design was to close the hole in Naruto's stomach, when situations occur, like shown in the images I attached. Minato intended for the seal to allow the Kyuubi's chakra to be used by Naruto, without the Kyuubi taking control. The Key Scroll's purpose is to RE-LOCK the seal FORMED as a RESULT of the Shinigami Jutsu. Jiraiya (as well as every Naruto fan) thought the function of the Key Scroll was to allow more Kyuubi chakra to flow into Naruto. HOWEVER, the unknown and unintended consequences of this actually BREAKS OPEN the Shinigami seal itself!!!! The Key Scroll is meant to enable the seal to reform, without require the life of another person.

    This is how the Kyuubi sealing took place... based on Sarutobi's usage...

    1. Minato held Naruto in his arms, and created a Shadow clone of himself, and Naruto.
    2. Minato performed the jutsu, only using his soul.
    3. The Ying and Yang are pulled apart from the Kyuubi, each passing through Naruto, and into the Shinigami's stomach.
    4. Both Naruto's have seals on their stomachs.
    5. Shadow clones are dispelled, Minato "dies", and poof... Naruto has 2 seals now inside him...

    Seems simple... but it is NOT...

    Of the 2 chakras, only the Ying Chakra (the chakra having the ability to "Reason/Think") was intended to be used by Naruto. This chakra is seen passing through the giant gate. REMEMBER HOWEVER, that these are both inside the Shinigami's stomach, that means that the seal on Naruto's stomach is in fact a "gateway" to the shinigami's stomach... Can you see where I am leading this...?!?!

    1. It is said that Minato is "LOCKED" in a perpetual battling fighting BOTH the Ying and Yang chakra inside of the Shinigami's stomach.
    2. The battle could be SYMBOLIC!!!! Isn't the the Seal on the GIANT CAGE symbolically BATTLING the Yang Chakra for all Eternity?!?!.
    3. A seal is in fact a large amount of chakra, which could be infact the chakra/soul of MINATO HIMSELF!!!
    4. It has been shown and proven that the Shinigami seal acts like a gateway, allowing the sealed chakra to escape and to be used...
    5. The shadow clone of Minato, was the image that appeared to Naruto when the 8 Tails was released. The Shinigami is able to distinguish the SOUL REFLECTION and a shadow replication. However, that shadow replication did have some chakra, not the soul, so that portion of chakra was SET TO RELEASE and come forth ONLY when the 8 Tails appeared. AND Why is was a 1-time only occurrence....


    Just like with Sarutobi, the seal on his stomach is a gateway to the Shinigami's stomach, and literally is 2 seals to hold back the 2 battling souls... It is said to be an eternal battle in the stomach of the Shinigami, because the user is DEAD. However, Naruto is very much alive. Thus there is the possibility for the seal to break.

    The Soul's Spiritual battle, is taking place, sealed inside Naruto's physical body...
    1. The shadow clones (chakra) of Minato and the Kyuubi are 1 seal, and meant to be used by Naruto.
    2. The souls of Minato and the Kyuubi (ie the Seal and Gate vs the Overwhelmingly influential voice of the giant fox) make up the second seal.
    3. The Shinigami mark on Naruto's stomach is the gateway.
    4. The Key scroll is meant to relock BOTH seals when needed. Unlocking is BAD. lol

    I know this is alot to digest ( pun intended haha) ... and Any question posed I will answer. My answers aren't to criticize or defend my theory blindly, but to further the discussion and explanation of my train of thought... and what I may have not spelled out enough... THANKS FOR READING!!!
    phew i read the hole thing and its very interesting theory good work whit it ^^
     
         

  11. #11
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Great theory my friend.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    it's a nice speculation. but I have some questions.

    1. Minato held Naruto in his arms, and created a Shadow clone of himself, and Naruto.
    how would Minato be able to make a shadow clone of baby Naruto?

    1. It is said that Minato is "LOCKED" in a perpetual battling fighting BOTH the Ying and Yang chakra inside of the Shinigami's stomach.
    where does it say this?
     
         

  13. #13
    Academy Student
    Status
    kobeleusz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    good theory
     
         

  14. #14
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    Can u plz explain how Minato made a shadow clone of Naruto? He could make 2 shadow clones of himself and have the second transform to the image of Naruto but still it would not be really Naruto's shadow clone. I would say that shadow clones are usefull when u want to to seal more than one creature like the 3rd did with Oro's hands, the 1st and the 2nd or u want to do something more complicated like the 4th did. I guess what he did was make only a shadow clone. The real one holding Naruto or the shadow clone (i dont think it matters) but what matters and why the shadow clone was nessecery is because he used it to seperate the yin and yang chakra. My guess is ( depending on who is holding Naruto, lets say the shadow clone) the shadow clone started extracting only the kuybi's yang chakra but he did not gave it to the shinigami, he sealed it to Naruto while the real Minato extracted only the yin chakra. After that he gave the yin chakra and his soul to the shinigami. I think that besides the shinigami jutsu Minato did another sealing jutsu to Naruto befohe he died. Great theory btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    it's a nice speculation. but I have some questions.


    how would Minato be able to make a shadow clone of baby Naruto?


    where does it say this?

    I forgot to include a point. So I'll do it with my reply to you both of yours...

    The Kyuubi has the Ying and Yang Chakra. Together they create the FORM of a Fox, and by form I mean physical entity, made entirely of chakra.

    When Sarutobi sealed the First and Second Hokages, the Shinigami pulled the Soul out of the body, because the jutsu is of that orientation...

    Problem is that with the Kyuubi... it has 2 forms of Chakra... THUS... 2 arms of the Shinigami are needed to pull the entire Kyuubi inside it.

    The Ying = Massive chakra to take physical form
    The Yang = Equally huge "soul" ie "conscience

    Together they are more powerful that just the Ying alone... infact Pein didn't account for Naruto ONLY having the Ying... otherwise he would have saved more chakra to use the "Moon" jutsu... Pein miscalculated the Kyuubi's power...

    If Minato only sealed 1 of the chakras... it would have been the Yang... because that is the "soul" the Kyuubi would first go for.... without the Yang.... the Ying would be let loose with noone able to control it.... Because Madara control the Kyuubi because of the Yang chakra ie soul. The Sharringan can only "see" the Ying red chakra....


    Now for the shadow clone with Naruto...
    1. Sarutobi proved that the Shadow Clones can be used inorder to perform the Shinigami jutsu...
    2. Naruto was used as a tool... much like a shurrikan or kunai... The knives exist and do real damage...
    3. A shadow clone HAD to be used because of the further explanation of the Ying and Yang chakra, I gave above....

    As for where I saw this... look at the Sarutobi images, and watch that anime episode Sarutobi explains it all to Orochimaru
     
         

  15. #15
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Kinda makes sense but when has kishi ever gone into this much detail? lol
    Kishi has never gone into this much detail.... Otherwise I wouldn't be writing it... However, he has stated in the past... that all the details needed in order to predict what will happen in the future plot of Naruto are already given... and we just have to piece them together...
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    The Ying = Massive chakra to take physical form
    The Yang = Equally huge "soul" ie "conscience

    If Minato only sealed 1 of the chakras... it would have been the Yang... because that is the "soul" the Kyuubi would first go for.... without the Yang....
    IMO, the soul does not reside on one side. and it's yin.

    Now for the shadow clone with Naruto...
    1. Sarutobi proved that the Shadow Clones can be used inorder to perform the Shinigami jutsu...
    2. Naruto was used as a tool... much like a shurrikan or kunai... The knives exist and do real damage...
    3. A shadow clone HAD to be used because of the further explanation of the Ying and Yang chakra, I gave above....
    ok but when naruto and sasuke use shadow clones for shuriken, it's just their shadow clones performing Henge. Just because Minato made his own shadow clone that transformed to look like Naruto, IMO, it still doesn't affect Naruto.
     
         

  17. #17
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    IMO, the soul does not reside on one side. and it's yin.



    ok but when naruto and sasuke use shadow clones for shuriken, it's just their shadow clones performing Henge. Just because Minato made his own shadow clone that transformed to look like Naruto, IMO, it still doesn't affect Naruto.

    1. Yin and Yang = balance between the physical and spiritual form of an individual...NOW apply that to the Kyuubi...
    There lies the problem... the Kyuubi is all chakra. So how can something all chakra have 2 forms?
    It goes against the physics applied to a human... but the Bijuu are different.
    What happens when the shinigami pulls the "spiritual" entity from the kyuubi?... I said it was the Yang....

    I think you are missing the big picture... watch the episode of Sarutobi sealing the Kyuubi again... No matter how much you wrap your brain around it... this is the only logical way for the Kyuubi sealing to happen...

    The only time the Shinigami consumed the physical form of someone... was Minato... which was needed to seal the "physical" form chakra from the Kyuubi...

    Why was Sarutobi EXTREMELY concerned about Orochimaru summoning the 4th Hokage? Its because the summoning would pull the Soul of Minato out of Naruto and the Shinigami... Minato IS the SEAL on the Gate inside Naruto... and by summoning Minato's soul... it would release the full fury of the Kyuubi....

    2. By arguing your point, you are saying that Kabuto shouldn't be able to perform any summoning jutsus or techniques period for Orochimaru when his arms were destroyed... Kabuto used Orochimaru's chakra, channeled it, and released the summoning seal...

    How is that different that Minato performing the technique for Naruto?

    Why didn't the real Sarutobi get the Shinigami seal on his stomach when the clones were dispelled???? If what happened to the clones isn't real and I'm wrong... then how did the Hokages get sealed?
     
         

  18. #18
    Member phaco's Avatar
    Status
    phaco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    very nice!

    I like your theories

    keep up the good work^^
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    1. Yin and Yang = balance between the physical and spiritual form of an individual...NOW apply that to the Kyuubi...
    There lies the problem... the Kyuubi is all chakra. So how can something all chakra have 2 forms?
    It goes against the physics applied to a human... but the Bijuu are different.
    What happens when the shinigami pulls the "spiritual" entity from the kyuubi?... I said it was the Yang....
    after looking up on narutopedia I agree with you. spiritual energy is the soul.

    Why was Sarutobi EXTREMELY concerned about Orochimaru summoning the 4th Hokage? Its because the summoning would pull the Soul of Minato out of Naruto and the Shinigami... Minato IS the SEAL on the Gate inside Naruto... and by summoning Minato's soul... it would release the full fury of the Kyuubi....
    this is possible, but you can't use something that is not proven as evidence to back up your theory.

    2. By arguing your point, you are saying that Kabuto shouldn't be able to perform any summoning jutsus or techniques period for Orochimaru when his arms were destroyed... Kabuto used Orochimaru's chakra, channeled it, and released the summoning seal...

    How is that different that Minato performing the technique for Naruto?
    if you're referring to the sannin fight then it is much different. Orochimaru has a contract with manda. the only thing from orochimaru that is required is his blood. the rest is just any chakra, and in that case, kabuto supplied the chakra.

    why is it different? the mere fact that blood is required in summoning jutsus makes a huge difference.

    The reason why sarutobi was able to seal the 1st and 2nd with the shiki fujin is because the shadow clones have his chakra also. by having minato fooling only the eye by making his clone look like Naruto does not refute the fact that the shadow clone still has Minato's chakra.

    Why didn't the real Sarutobi get the Shinigami seal on his stomach when the clones were dispelled???? If what happened to the clones isn't real and I'm wrong... then how did the Hokages get sealed?
    I have no idea why Sarutobi didn't get the seal on his stomach. But because you seem to want me to answer, I'll speculate that:
    The shinigami works with the soul of the user.
    Half of the user's chakra is spiritual energy aka the soul.
    Sarutobi's kage bunshins contain a percentage of Sarutobi's chakra so the shinigami will seal whatever souls the user wants to seal.
    So regardless of the clones dispelling, Sarutobi's soul will still be used as a sacrifice when all is said and done.

    it's rough but it wasn't my goal to prove how shiki fujin works. I was just asking why you chose certain ideas to backup your theory.
     
         

  20. #20
    Lord Evil Azaghast's Avatar
    Status
    Azaghast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the civilisation of Darkness.........
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    nice theory .i read it fully
     
         

  21. #21
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post

    it's rough but it wasn't my goal to prove how shiki fujin works. I was just asking why you chose certain ideas to backup your theory.
    No. Thanks much. I personally am still having trouble piecing it together. And what you are saying, I had considered myself when typing it... and I'm still struggling with. hahaha. So the confusion is mutual... I appreciate the dialogue.

    Maybe there doesn't have to be a Naruto clone... that part I am about 10% sure on... I am wrapping my brain around the possibility of someone forceably creating a shadow clone for someone else...

    But with the Shinigami using 2 arms to separate the Kyuubi into its 2 halves... I am about 90% sure on...

    So the dilema with the % disparities.... which maybe you can help with... is this...

    The Shinigami arms NEED to go through the Real body of Minato (to grab the Kyuubi's Yang chakra, in exchange for Minato's soul).... & the Shadow Clone of Minato (to grab the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra, in exchange for 1/2 of Minato's total chakra)

    However... each of those arms must pull the respective portions of the Kyuubi into Naruto's stomach, in order for the Shinigami seal to appear. I guess it is more likely that both the Real Minato and Shadow Clone version held Naruto at the same time... Maybe thats the way to think about it???? hahaha.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    good stuff.. good stuff.. i read most of the replies, and i have to agree with some of the loopholes people found in your theory, but i can't say it makes your theory any less interesting.. i understood the gist of it.. but theres one thing thats really bothering me....


    i didn't get the pun lol :D
     
         

  23. #23
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    good stuff.. good stuff.. i read most of the replies, and i have to agree with some of the loopholes people found in your theory, but i can't say it makes your theory any less interesting.. i understood the gist of it.. but theres one thing thats really bothering me....


    i didn't get the pun lol :D
    "a lot to digest" meaning "a lot of information to think about and reflect on" ... pun being... the Shinigami had to swallow up the entire 9-Tailed Fox!!! Thats literally a lot to digest... I can see the Shinigami saying to Minato... "Heck no don't even think about it..." and Minato pouting... KIDDING!!!
     
         

  24. #24
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    No. Thanks much. I personally am still having trouble piecing it together. And what you are saying, I had considered myself when typing it... and I'm still struggling with. hahaha. So the confusion is mutual... I appreciate the dialogue.

    Maybe there doesn't have to be a Naruto clone... that part I am about 10% sure on... I am wrapping my brain around the possibility of someone forceably creating a shadow clone for someone else...

    But with the Shinigami using 2 arms to separate the Kyuubi into its 2 halves... I am about 90% sure on...

    So the dilema with the % disparities.... which maybe you can help with... is this...

    The Shinigami arms NEED to go through the Real body of Minato (to grab the Kyuubi's Yang chakra, in exchange for Minato's soul).... & the Shadow Clone of Minato (to grab the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra, in exchange for 1/2 of Minato's total chakra)

    However... each of those arms must pull the respective portions of the Kyuubi into Naruto's stomach, in order for the Shinigami seal to appear. I guess it is more likely that both the Real Minato and Shadow Clone version held Naruto at the same time... Maybe thats the way to think about it???? hahaha.
    Wait a minute there, what are u saying is that Minato sealed both parts of kyuubi's chakra (yin and yang) in Naruto? Because as far as i know Minato sealed only the yang chakra of the Kuybi's in Naruto. The yin chakra was offered to the shinigami . If you reread my previous post about how Minato sealed the Kyubi would not that be more logical? The real Minato held Naruto. Shinigami's hands went through the real body of Minato AND Naruto. But the shinigami stopped pulling Kyuubi's yang chakra when it reached Naruto's body (and stored it inside Naruto) and then Minato put an additional seal on Naruto so it could not take control of his body. While this was happening Minato's shadow clone just pulled the Kyuubi's yin chakra. After that Minato died. Because shinigami's hands went throught baby Naruto it explains why Naruto has the shinigami's seal on his belly. The reason he did not die is because he was not the one who was performing the jutsu. Your second version of both holding Naruto is much closer to what i am saying. Also reread chapter 370 especially page 12. Jiraya says Minato only sealed the Nine Tails yin chakra using the shiki foujin. isn't that kinda strange? I have something in my mind about that but i will post it later
     
         

  25. #25
    is a japanese guinea-pig? tadhg546's Avatar
    Status
    tadhg546 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    in your cupboards
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My 2nd best theory ever!!! - The Shinigami seals. 1 = Stomach & 2 = Minato!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Kinda makes sense but when has kishi ever gone into this much detail? lol
    exactly, i believe this is intended to completely astonish every naruto fan
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •