View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • tom94

    14 18.42%
  • JiraiyaEroSennin

    15 19.74%
  • TheGoldFlash

    9 11.84%
  • Naruto Namikaze 01

    2 2.63%
  • serenaandrosie

    9 11.84%
  • Reborn

    14 18.42%
  • Netsui

    10 13.16%
  • MangaPrincessOfPunk

    3 3.95%
Page 2 of 80 « First 1234561252 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 1592
  1. #21
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    what is a contest with out a bit of suspense, would not be much of a contest if you knew who was going to win
     
         

  2. #22
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    what is a contest with out a bit of suspense, would not be much of a contest if you knew who was going to win
    Yeah, but in the middle of the contest, about 70% of the votes are unknown. It sometimes just sends us crazy.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yeah, but in the middle of the contest, about 70% of the votes are unknown. It sometimes just sends us crazy.
    first time in the contest so i have yet to know the thrill of wanting to know the votes lol
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    I voted for the one i enjoyed the most..... Rosie......
    Thank you :overjoy: i do not know who i will be voting for once i have read the 3 i have not read i will decide

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yeah. It happens every month, and I go crazy.

    You'll tell us who you vote for when you vote, right? :ice:

    Edit: He told us who he voted for! Yay! Jiraiya, how many votes are there? I can't see since I didn't vote yet!
    i will say who i voted for Netsui chan

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    So far there is 6 votes... :crazy:
    wow 6 votes already

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    seems he had a change of heart but there is a good side and a bad side to telling the votes and when i vote i will say because you asked so nicely Netsui


    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    :crazy: 6!? And we only know 1 of the votes so far?! I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy contest. :ice:



    Yay! ^^ And when I vote, I always say who I voted for. It's in my nature. Not to mention, it would only cause more craziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    what is a contest with out a bit of suspense, would not be much of a contest if you knew who was going to win
    yes it does

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yeah, but in the middle of the contest, about 70% of the votes are unknown. It sometimes just sends us crazy.
    yeah that is how it always goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    first time in the contest so i have yet to know the thrill of wanting to know the votes lol
    you will see it is very fun
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 06-14-2012 at 04:40 PM.

  5. #25
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    Thank you :overyjoy: i do not know who i will be voting for once i have read the 3 i have not read i will decide



    i will say who i voted for Netsui chan



    wow 6 votes already









    yes it does



    yeah that is how it always goes



    you will see it is very fun
    ^^ I only have 2 more to read now. ^^
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    ^^ I only have 2 more to read now. ^^
    i will have to start soon nice signiture i like her she a good char
     
         

  7. #27
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i will have to start soon nice signiture i like her she a good char
    Thanks. ^^ I love Code Geass. I like your sig too. It looks cute. :D

    Now it's time to write! :ice:
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Thanks. ^^ I love Code Geass. I like your sig too. It looks cute. :D

    Now it's time to write! :ice:
    Nunnally sorry if i spelt her name wrong but she is cool & thanks the girls in my sig are from winx club

    i hope your writing goes well

    yummy :ice:
     
         

  9. #29
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    Nunnally sorry if i spelt her name wrong but she is cool

    i hope your writing goes well

    yummy :ice:
    You spelled her name right. :> And thanks, I hope your writing goes as well as mine. :D
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    You spelled her name right. :> And thanks, I hope your writing goes as well as mine. :D
    thank you Netsui chan
     
         

  11. #31
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    I voted.

    I voted for someone whose FanFiction I really liked. I voted for serenaandrosie.

    But same as last month. It was so hard to decide who to vote for! I loved everybody's FanFics. It's always so hard to decide!

    Good luck, everybody.
     
         

  12. #32
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I voted.

    I voted for someone whose FanFiction I really liked. I voted for serenaandrosie.

    But same as last month. It was so hard to decide who to vote for! I loved everybody's FanFics. It's always so hard to decide!

    Good luck, everybody.
    yes everyone has a good FF I'm thinking of re-reading before i vote :D
     
         

  13. #33
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    yes everyone has a good FF I'm thinking of re-reading before i vote :D
    You have experienced a part of the contest already. IMO, it is always hard to decide who to vote for. It happened in every contest I've been in so far.

    And 3rd page already on the first day. Maybe we'll beat March's discussion record! :ice:
     
         

  14. #34
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    yes and not everyone in the contest is online\talking at the moment so it might
     
         

  15. #35
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    You have experienced a part of the contest already. IMO, it is always hard to decide who to vote for. It happened in every contest I've been in so far.
    I don't know, it wasn't all that hard for me. There were two that I had to choose between kinda', but a number of factors weighed the decision with little hesitation. I must say that I'm extremely curious as to who will win, also as to what style in particular, but mostly the skill level (writing ability, storytelling, etc). I'm also psyched to compete next month myself...
     
         

  16. #36
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I don't know, it wasn't all that hard for me. There were two that I had to choose between kinda', but a number of factors weighed the decision with little hesitation. I must say that I'm extremely curious as to who will win, also as to what style in particular, but mostly the skill level (writing ability, storytelling, etc). I'm also psyched to compete next month myself...
    A VOTER? AND A WRITER? Nice to meet you! :D Who did you vote for? :ice:

    And I always find it hard for me. I think it's hard for me because I know the potential in everybody's work, their love for writing. I'm so gonna read your FF! :D
     
         

  17. #37
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    A VOTER? AND A WRITER? Nice to meet you! :D Who did you vote for? :ice:

    And I always find it hard for me. I think it's hard for me because I know the potential in everybody's work, their love for writing. I'm so gonna read your FF! :D
    Haha, I think that's supposed to be a secret... :D I see what you're saying, everyone has potential; but a judge doesn't look for potential, only skill. :scorps:

    Yeah, thanks, check 'em out and tell me what you think! Sorry if they're a bit long...
     
         

  18. #38
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    I have a lot to read, but I won't get to any until I finish reading Roku-sama's Fanfiction.

    And you should all do so aswell :scorps: so Decrees Reborn
     
         

  19. #39
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I have a lot to read, but I won't get to any until I finish reading Roku-sama's Fanfiction.

    And you should all do so aswell :scorps: so Decrees Reborn
    Somebody's FF, besides TOC, that you recommend to us? I must read it! :ice:
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [June 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I voted.

    I voted for someone whose FanFiction I really liked. I voted for serenaandrosie.

    But same as last month. It was so hard to decide who to vote for! I loved everybody's FanFics. It's always so hard to decide!

    Good luck, everybody.
    :overjoy: thank you Netsui

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    yes everyone has a good FF I'm thinking of re-reading before i vote :D
    yes it is gonna be hard to choose

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    You have experienced a part of the contest already. IMO, it is always hard to decide who to vote for. It happened in every contest I've been in so far.

    And 3rd page already on the first day. Maybe we'll beat March's discussion record! :ice:
    yes that is true

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I don't know, it wasn't all that hard for me. There were two that I had to choose between kinda', but a number of factors weighed the decision with little hesitation. I must say that I'm extremely curious as to who will win, also as to what style in particular, but mostly the skill level (writing ability, storytelling, etc). I'm also psyched to compete next month myself...
    but who did you vote for

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    A VOTER? AND A WRITER? Nice to meet you!
    :D Who did you vote for? :ice:


    And I always find it hard for me. I think it's hard for me because I know the potential in everybody's work, their love for writing. I'm so gonna read your FF! :D
    i might check out his FF as well & i always find it hard to Vote as well
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •