Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    195
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    After all the talking is over between Naruto and Nagato I feel that Nagato is going to feel the same about world domination, and I don’t think Naruto is going to be changing his mind about it. I do not know if Naruto is going to have the guts to kill Nagato after he has told his story.

    Do you guys think Naruto will kill Nagato, will someone else do the job, or will Nagato be able to live (I doubt he will be able to leave after killing so many people and destroying the village) or do you guys think it will end differently for Nagato?

    P.S. This is my first thread, if there are any mistakes...my bad.
     
         

  2. #2
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I said no and I will say no again, I just cant imagine that =\ Only if its death/life situation to Naruto or his friends , but now its nothing like that


    Neji would be a good assassin
     
         

  3. #3
    Land Shark's Avatar
    Status
    Land Shark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    45
    Location
    In the Mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I don't think Naruto is going to be able to kill him...Neji would be a good assassin but lets not forget there are other akutski members, there is a small chance he can get away
     
         

  4. #4
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Shark View Post
    I don't think Naruto is going to be able to kill him...Neji would be a good assassin but lets not forget there are other akutski members, there is a small chance he can get away
    Thats for sure , Gods Angel may help Nagato to get away with papers .
     
         

  5. #5
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I agree, if Nagato gets killed it will not be by Naruto's hands.

    I think that a God will never accept what others think, Gods are always right.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 04-21-2009 at 08:50 PM.

  6. #6
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
    After all the talking is over between Naruto and Nagato I feel that Nagato is going to feel the same about world domination, and I don’t think Naruto is going to be changing his mind about it. I do not know if Naruto is going to have the guts to kill Nagato after he has told his story.

    Do you guys think Naruto will kill Nagato, will someone else do the job, or will Nagato be able to live (I doubt he will be able to leave after killing so many people and destroying the village) or do you guys think it will end differently for Nagato?

    P.S. This is my first thread, if there are any mistakes...my bad.
    I think he will be forced to kill hit, I also think this will be his first true kill. I think i this will be naruto's final bridge to cross to man hood, He has handled loneliness, hate, death, now comes taking a life regardless of your beliefs.
     
         

  7. #7
    Zizikage ringleader's Avatar
    Status
    ringleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,523
    Location
    Ryouzanpaku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    i dont know if he can
    they are very similar
    both parents dead grew up without parents
    both children of prophecy
    both trained by jiraiya
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student Nidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Nidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I don't think that he will even try to defeat him because Nagato will probably just spaz out and try to find Madara and kill him for using him.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    well i dont see naruto doing it even after all taht pain did someone else will finish him as naaruto lets him leave*probaly neji * or theres a chance that pain will kill himself bec he got beaten in every part and only one childe can live from the profesi pain will defenetly die but not sure who will kill him
     
         

  10. #10
    ELITE rhin0's Avatar
    Status
    rhin0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    340
    Location
    Georgia ( miss-nin)
    playin xbox one...
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I'm pretty sure that he'll kill him anyway, how many times has he said that he "cant just forgive him?" nagato is going down!
     
         

  11. #11
    ELITE rhin0's Avatar
    Status
    rhin0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    340
    Location
    Georgia ( miss-nin)
    playin xbox one...
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidaime View Post
    I don't think that he will even try to defeat him because Nagato will probably just spaz out and try to find Madara and kill him for using him.
    i think this is totally wrong. Madara didnt force pain to do anything he wasnt already planning on doing? but it would be a insane twist in the plot to say the least
     
         

  12. #12
    ELITE rhin0's Avatar
    Status
    rhin0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    340
    Location
    Georgia ( miss-nin)
    playin xbox one...
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Shark View Post
    I don't think Naruto is going to be able to kill him...Neji would be a good assassin but lets not forget there are other akutski members, there is a small chance he can get away
    all the other akatsuki members are off doing other things...i dont think anyone will be coming to save nagato...and there is no chance konan can defeat naruto, especially if anyone else shows up to help like guy and neji.
     
         

  13. #13
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Sakura will probably try to kill him.

    Sakura: Because of you, Sasuke-Kun no longer has a place to return home to.
     
         

  14. #14
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    195
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    I think he will be forced to kill hit, I also think this will be his first true kill. I think i this will be naruto's final bridge to cross to man hood, He has handled loneliness, hate, death, now comes taking a life regardless of your beliefs.
    I don't know man, I dont think Naruto has it in him to pull it off, I know he is very angry but Nagato can not even stand up to him. Naruto would have to stand over him and destroy him...its like hitting a guy with glasses. The whole reason Naruto is even letting him talk is becasue Naruto does not want to kill him, they both want the same thing but in different manners. I have no idea what is going to happen.

    ahaha Sakura wouldn't be able to fight off his control from so close, she would need to punch him, actually I dont know who would be able to fight off his control except for Naruto from a close distance, so Naruto may have to finish it..... ahhh but he wont, i dont see Naruto killing Nagato.
     
         

  15. #15
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I would of usually said no because he always had Kakashi around to land a finishing blow or make decision on how to finish it off but now I think the reason that Kakashi might be down (not Dead) is that so Naruto can do it for himself, his father killed people because he had to not because he wanted to this might just be one of those time where he can come to the realization death might not always feel like the right thing but it is nessacary in order to preserve life...
     
         

  16. #16
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    195
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    I would of usually said no because he always had Kakashi around to land a finishing blow or make decision on how to finish it off but now I think the reason that Kakashi might be down (not Dead) is that so Naruto can do it for himself, his father killed people because he had to not because he wanted to this might just be one of those time where he can come to the realization death might not always feel like the right thing but it is nessacary in order to preserve life...
    I agree with you copyninja, but Naruto has a weird connection with Nagato. They both want the same thing, J-Man was their master... Even when he was fighting Yahiko he wanted to talk to "the real one" all he said was talk. If Naruto wanted to just talk even with Yahiko there...I dunno this is why i asked, you make a good point though (R.I.P. Kakashi)
     
         

  17. #17
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
    i don't know man, i dont think naruto has it in him to pull it off, i know he is very angry but nagato can not even stand up to him. Naruto would have to stand over him and destroy him...its like hitting a guy with glasses. The whole reason naruto is even letting him talk is becasue naruto does not want to kill him, they both want the same thing but in different manners. I have no idea what is going to happen.

    Ahaha sakura wouldn't be able to fight off his control from so close, she would need to punch him, actually i dont know who would be able to fight off his control except for naruto from a close distance, so naruto may have to finish it..... Ahhh but he wont, i dont see naruto killing nagato.
    that is why i said its his final test, to do what must be done, if he can't do it he should not, can not, and will not be kage. Some cannot be saved, naruto must learn that
     
         

  18. #18
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
    I agree with you copyninja, but Naruto has a weird connection with Nagato. They both want the same thing, J-Man was their master... Even when he was fighting Yahiko he wanted to talk to "the real one" all he said was talk. If Naruto wanted to just talk even with Yahiko there...I dunno this is why i asked, you make a good point though (R.I.P. Kakashi)
    Thanks but you put the question out there I just gave my opinion
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student petun01's Avatar
    Status
    petun01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    23
    Location
    anywhere but here
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    I dont think Naruto will kill Pein, Im not sure what he's next move will be. But Im assuming he's going to do something emo once again. After all, he is the number 1 ninja in surprising people.
     
         

  20. #20
    Land Shark's Avatar
    Status
    Land Shark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    45
    Location
    In the Mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Naruto have the guts to finish this?

    Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    that is why i said its his final test, to do what must be done, if he can't do it he should not, can not, and will not be kage. Some cannot be saved, naruto must learn that
    I think kastaway is right, if he ever wants to become Hokage he needs to destroy his threat. If he lets Nagato go Nagato will still come after him with new Pain bodies. Just like how the third let oro go. I guess he has to kill him if he wants things to progress.

    I wonder how Naruto will kill Nagato. m sooo many options now, would he be able to take his eyes like how the uchiha take sharingans? I wonder
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •