Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Re: NarutoBase Medical School Applications

Why i deserve to be chosen: i believe i deseve to be chosen because, i want the training not to have it, but to use it, and help others, Unlike many i enjoy learning and love the process of learning. The teachings will not fall on deaf ears and i will use the knowledge to not only help others and myself in the RP but also better myself in real life, as in some aspects i expect the training to actually be medically inclined. I deserve it because, i work hard to help others no matter what and this is included here on the site. Medical training can and will further my efforts in doing that in the RP aspect.

Additional information:

Date of Birth
    December 23, 1993 (18)
    Total Posts
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 Month 1 Week 5 Days 20 Hours 9 Minutes 3 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Hours 14 Minutes 56 Seconds

Current training progress:

-Elements
    Fire-Mastered
    Wind-Mastered
    Lightning- A-ranked
    Water- B-ranked
    Earth-B-ranked

-Other
    Gen-Mastered
    Nin-D-ranked
    Tai-N/A

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Why I Would Like To Be Chosen:
    I would be very appreciated if you chose me to learn Medical Ninjutsu because I would have the chance to learn a very unique and helpful skill and even being considered for this chance is and honor. Since I want to become a doctor or something along those lines when I grow up, I am interested in being a medical ninjutsu student. I would not only use this skill on my self but on other people. With this training I would help people like when they are almost beaten to death in their Sharingan training or after a harsh battle against a difficult opponent. I am capable of replying when needed and leave none of my training waiting as I have learned from my mistakes of not replying to trainings and losing senseis and sempais. I will try hard in every chalenge that I have while training in medical ninjutsu. I am also very interested in learning suff about medical ninjas like making medicined or antidotes for poison. I would als like to become a medical ninja because I like how they have very good chakra control.

Bios:
    Guren | Fai

Current Training:
    C-rank B-rank (finished)
    D-rank A-rank

Summon:
    Bunnies(contract owner)

Other Info.:
    Date of Birth -August 19, 1999 (12)
    Join Date -06-10-2011
    Total Posts -2,117
    Time Online -1 Month 4 Weeks 18 Hours 49 Minutes 50 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online -3 Hours 48 Minutes 5 Seconds

Last edited by Ouacus; 06-16-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

Mini statistics

Join Date- 04-28-2011
    Total Posts- 8,314 [With this post it will be 8,315 ]
    Time Online- 1 Month 1 Week 6 Days 5 Hours 32 Minutes 36 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online- 2 Hours 30 Minutes 7 Seconds

Training status | RP status

-Mastered-
    -Mastered-
    -Mastered-
    -Mastered-
    -Mastered-

Genjutsu- Mastered
    Ninjutsu- B rank
    Taijutsu- B rank

Bios: Gray |Logan

Application

Dear Nexus and -Minato- as a member of our community and part of our role playing section this will be a great honor and a good learning experience for me to be a part of our NB Med school and the reason I deserve this spot is because I have been constantly active in our RP form and have constantly shown great improvement and respect to our members.

I am presently undergoing Medical training in my real life and I am enjoying it and want to have the same experience here also and therefor I am very willing to be a part of it, I am also great Taijutsu lover and getting training in our Med school will help me Improve my overall understanding of human body and it's functioning and thus will make me a good Taijutsu user.

It will also be a great experience to learn from you the very head of our RP forum and will be great honor to be called as one of your student and I can assure you that during my time in the med school I will not let you down and will give my hundred percent to all the teachings and preachings I receive from you and become a good pupil.

With this I would like to conclude my application and Hope for the best

Last edited by Gitanshu; 06-17-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're my favorite dream...I'm
    your famous
    nightmare...Everything I touch
    turns to gold...Everything I
    touch turns cold...CASTLES IN
    THE SNOW

Goodday Nexus and Minato.

Well I'll go straight to the points needed.

The reason I would like to be trained in medical ninjutsu is that throughout my 16 years of life on planet Earth, medical practioners have earned my utmost respect. When I was about 6 years old, I dreamed of being a medical doctor due to the influence of my cousin who is also a medical doctor by profession. Although I am now going to be an engineer in the near future, I still love work in the medical field. I have read books pertaining to the medical field and they really intrigued me and still do anytime I have the time to go through them. Most importantly, saving lives has been my greatest joy and still is as I remain on planet Earth. A great misconception by a lot of people is that the only way to save a life is by ripping someone's vitals open and meddling with them and then seeing blood and transfusing it and then adminstering someone pills upon pills. But I believe that saving a life can be possible by just a simple show of love and care and even putting a smile on someone's face. I also believe that practicing medicine involves extraordinary courage, skill, diligence and determination. I have these traits and I believe I am best qualified to be trained in medical ninjutsu as I also listen carefully and heed to instructions provided by my instructors. Also, I want to improve my RP skills and this is the perfect opportunity I have been waiting for.

Now when I have received training in medical ninjutsu, I would use it wisely to help my comrades in Kumogakure in times of battle. I understand that as a medical ninja, I have to be the most cautious person in my group as my dear comrades will always look up to me when they are weak or injured. I must not be reckless and must not foolishly put myself in harm's way. I really admire the skills of medical ninjas like Tsunade and Kabuto who have both made medical ninjutsu interesting to me by the way they regenerate cells and make serious fatal wounds look easy when they heal others and themselves. Finally, I want to be a helpful and caring and understanding medical nin, the best, if giving the chance to learn.

Last edited by Littlefinger.; 06-16-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

I believe I will do a better job, as I already finished my medical school in real life & I have background knowledge on body's anatomy/physiology/biochemistry/clinical stuffs/drugs and its effects on human system and other medical stuff.
    As such I wanted to apply for medical school even before this thread was made. As I am excited to see medical school in NB too and I've always wondered about the awesomeness of human body and its functions...
    Basically I will help the injured ninjas (bio) to recover from their physical and/or psychological injuries via medicines/counselling etc..
    Well in real life its a different matter of treating simple cough to grave conditons..
    When I advance to a position where I can teach Medicine, I assure that I will do a better job...
    I will be most active 5 days a week...
    And I will reply instantly when online...

- Entering Medical school is an honor, both in real life and in NB -
    Current training:
    - D rank [completed], C rank in progress
    - D rank in progress
    My bios: Jiraiya | Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 06-16-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light give me power! BANKAI
    Ashenbakura

Hmmm my hobby is to open The pencil rubber and act as a doctor.

Bio : hyuuga hinata its in my sign
    Hyuuga have a great chakara control which would make it easy to open the bodyand act as a doctor.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present

Medical School Application

Dear Nexus and Minato,

First I would like to start by thanking you both for the opportunity to apply for medical school once again. It would be my greatest pleasure to study under you and learn medical ninjutsu as medical ninjutsu is something I have been interested in from when I first started RPing on NB.

As of why I deserve a spot. Well, I don't really. I haven't done anything spectacular to earn a spot in medical school. The only thing that might of earn't me any right to a place into medical school is helping out some of the new RPers by showing them their way and teaching them about our RP. By that means I think learning medical ninjutsu would greatly help me as I enjoy helping others and whats a better way of helping someone that saving their life (RP wise of course).

With the training provided I would first try my hardest to complete the training to the best of my ability so that I do not waste the great opportunity for myself and not waste your precious time. Once/If I complete the training I would want to help out anyone who needs my help, be it on the battle field during an attack on my village or someone who is injured in the hospital. I would go out of my way to help those who needed my assistance because I believe that if I have the capabilities to help someone there is no reason why I should not help that person. Which reminds me of a quote from Helen Keller which I hold close to my heart.

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something;
    and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to be studying under you soon.

With the humblest of respect,
    Kato.

My Stats:

Date of Birth - October 14

Join Date - 12-12-2011

Total Posts - 4,348

Time Online - 1 Month 1 Week 5 Days 13 Hours 12 Minutes 9 Seconds

Avg. Time Online - 5 Hours 28 Minutes 30 Seconds

Bios: Renji Hyuga | Haku Yuki

My Training so far:

Water - Mastered
    Lightning - Mastered
    Wind - Mastered
    Earth - Mastered
    Fire - Mastered
    Ninjutsu - Mastered
    Taijutsu - C Rank
    Jyuken - A Rank
    Genjutsu - D Rank
    Summoning - Lesser Birds of Paradise

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Lysander medical school application:

Username:Lysander
    Basic five elements:Two mastered,Another two on A rank and one on C
    Ninjutsu:C rank
    Genjutsu:Mastered
    Taijutsu:Mastered
    Kenjutsu:In progress
    Summoning:Toads

Time spent on NarutoBase:
    Total Posts:3,899
    Time Online:1 Month 2 Weeks 4 Days 9 Hours 19 Minutes 9 seconds
    Avg. Time Online:3 Hours 46 Minutes 34 Seconds

Resume:

Firstly I would like to say thank you for giving us the chance to apply again since I have been waiting to apply for a while now.

I have been a member on this site since August last year.I started RP a month after I joined and fell in love with it the moment I started.A month or so after starting this sites Rp I heard about the medical school and was fascinated by what it was.Up unto this day I have heard how its a privilege to be selected and I have seen myself that its a privilege to be in medical school.

I am always progressing in my terms of Rp skills and like to challenge my self and I believe medical school is exactly the challenge I am after.I would like to help out injured team mates and experience a different side of the Rp.I also see people in the hospital after a fight not being treated for weeks or even not at all and I would like to help them.When I am challenged I do not give up not matter how hard the challenge I am facing may be.If accepted, I promise to be one hundred and ten percent dedicated and not to let you down if selected.I want to help others out and surpass the ones who helped me get started when I joined the Rp.I want to become a excellent student and learn under the teaching of medical school to further improve my skills and surpass the people who helped me out and help others.

I know that medical school wont be easy and that's what i love about it.The challenge of not many people completing it, and I would spend as much time as possible to not be one of those people who fail.I see myself as a fast learner and one who does not just takes the information and forgets it but uses it to my full advantage and would use the information in my every day Rp skillls.From reading and watching the manga i have seen or have been led to assume that medical practise requires allot of chakra control and of which I love to use in the Rp.I have had a hyuga bio for some time and using chakra in different ways has become almost a passion.I also am studying science in school and learning about people who create chemicals which can be used to cure and make certain things, and is by far the favourite thing which I like to learn.I believe this could link into medical school and all of this just makes getting into medical school a goal which i am very ambitious about.

Thank you.

Last edited by Lysander; 06-17-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dear Nexus and Minato,

The first thing i want to say to you two is...Thank you. Thank you for giving me the chance to apply for med school, and the chance to become a med student. I may not be powerful, but it is my choice to become something that is proven to be useful, not useless. It would be, my honor, to be trained by you guys, to make me atleast worthy to use jutsus, and not just my fists.

The reason why i think i want to apply for medical training and why i think i deserve the spot, is to prove that even non-powerful people like me is able to get medical training. I want to inspire the young rpers, and help them too. I dont want to be a powerful rper, or a OP one, i want to become a succesful one. I would like to save the lives of the young ones (RP-wise), and i would like to help my friends as much as i can, to prove myself that i'm no fodder shinobi.

If i get accepted, i will try my hardest to finish our training of medical ninjutsu, and i would try so much to not make any mistakes. I shall not waste this chance to be, not powerful, but a useful shinobi. I'd rather have speed then power, healing over power-ups, and so on. If i manage to complete my training, somehow, i would get out, and into the battlefield, help as much as i can, heal as many as i can too, and if necessary, sacrifice myself for someone's life. If i do not use these skills right, then i shouldnt even be applying, but i do want to use them right. So, i hope that either of you two pick the right students. I may not be powerful, i may not be fast, but i hope that i may be as supplementary as i can, as this would prove me worthy to save the lives of my fellow comrades.

Peace,
    Zwei.

Stats:-

Date of Birth:-
    July 16

10-03-2011

Total Posts:-

Time Online:-
    3 Months 2 Days 18 Hours 20 Minutes 51 Seconds

Avg. Time Online:-
    8 Hours 39 Minutes 43 Seconds

Elements:

雷遁 火遁 風遁 水遁
    Lightning = D-Rank | Fire = A-Rank | Wind = C-Rank | Water = C-Rank

Your ninjutsu:

忍術 幻術 剣術 体術
    Ninjutsu = D-Rank | Genjutsu = B-rank | Kenjutsu = Just started | Taijutsu = D-Rank | Summoning = Snakes

Last edited by Zwei; 06-16-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‫‫

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Ok Boys and Girls the time for the new semester of the NarutoBase Medical School is upon us once more.

This time we will be accepting 4 students into the first semester.

To apply you are required to write a short account on why you believe you deserve one of these spots and what you would do with the training provided, You have 48 hours to apply and after this period this thread will be closed and the 4 students will be chosen to take part in the first semester, where you will be taught by Nexus.

Best of luck to all applicants.
    In short? Alright, let's try this.

Hello, Nexus and -Minato-. I'm sure you already know that I was already in the Med school and that I passed the 1st semester but I had to drop from it due to RL issues and exams. Now that I have the whole summer in front of me I'd like to enter once again and finish it this time. I take Med school very seriously and after finishing it I'd like to help around it as much as possible, as an assistant or something like that. I'm sorry once again for having to leave Med school, but RL was getting really intense. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go

JiraiyaEroSennin Medical School Application:

Dear Nexus & Minato

I would like to thank you both for the oppertunity to even apply for the chance of becoming one of your students in the Medical School. As the medical ninjutsu has interested me for quite some time and when I first became "addicted" to NB I started roleplaying immediately and loved it, and though I read a lot of the story and the medical school has a long and interesting story which I would love to be part of.

Why do I deserve this spot, well you need confidence in yourself and of course I deserve a spot in the medical school. The reason I believe I deserve a spot is because I have helped young roleplayers, learned them how to find their way around while teaching them how to fight and give a good example by making them feel welcome. Also writing a lot of fan fiction which I see inspires a lot of people to do more hard work to become better. For these reasons I believe that if I get the spot as one of your students, I will be capable of helping out all around NB, especially in the roleplaying section to aid people in need and inspire people to believe in themselves and try their hardest not to fail at something and always try to get what you want.

Firstly I would do anything I can to complete the training with the best of my abilities and use it for good, to help people in need being it on the battlefield or anywhere else needed. I do not waste oppertunities for myself neither do I waste peoples time, I always fight so that I can gain the chance to do what I want, and in this case to learn Medical Ninjutsu and complete it so that I can help anyone who needs it, even if it may be on the battlefield and even an enemy.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to be studying under you soon.

Best Regards

JiraiyaEroSennin

My Stats:

Date of Birth - October 10

Join Date - 11-29-2011

Total Posts - 2,819

Time Online - 1 Month 3 Week 5 Days 1 Hours 26 Minutes 46 Seconds

Avg. Time Online - 6 Hours 43 Minutes 27 Seconds

My Training So far:

Fire Release: Mastered
    Earth Release: B-rank
    Wind Release C-rank
    Water Release: C-rank
    Ninjutsu: D-rank
    Inuzuka Techniques: In progress
    Summoning: Toads

Last edited by Gutsy Jiraiya; 06-16-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Hi Nexus and -Minato-

Why I want to join and What I Would do with Medical Ninjutsu

Helping others is something I always like to do, because its a pleasure. During my time on NB I have try to help others in many ways. I do post a lot in Question and Suggestion section and guide newbies ( despite the fact I report posts and threads that break rules). In real life I do spend plenty of time on hospitals because have to consult doctors frequently. So I have have a knowledge of Medical issues (not much though, but I have a clear understanding on it). Once I suggested in NB Question and Suggestion section to have a separate sub section for the discussion of Health issues, so that members can help members and teach others what they know about it. And I don't want to see anyone suffering, I do care about others as I care myself. Making people around me happy and to be happy is one of my goal in real life, so I'm very friendly and always make others laugh by joking and sometimes even proving myself stupid. Its even said that Happiness is a cure.

I have heard a lot about Medical School and would like to join it as the applicants are chosen for specific reasons. I always want to gain knowledge about things I see and hear. So I'm curious to learn Medical ninjutsu as its different from other trainings. I would like to be one of the few medical ninjas who get the opportunity to gain Medical knowledge here in NB. I will be healing my fellow members and comrades during battles and wars, also in NarutoBase Hospital as many members spar and awaken sharingans everyday. As one of my RP goal is to become an sensei, so that I can train members and improve the growing RP system, Medical school training will help me to achieve this goal because is will provide me more knowledge. Also the ability to heal yourself and and others in battles will be versatile and helpful.

It would be a great honor to learn something under you as you are the Head of RP in NB. I put a lot of effort in improving Nb and our RP system as its expanding day by day. I know that you need members who are responsible to their duties as your students, and I guarantee that you won't regret choosing me as your student. I do reply to training threads as soon as I see a response from my sensei/senpai, and always try to be as descriptive as I can though English is my second language, because I don't want anyone to confused or disappointed. I'm on internet for about 11 hours a day.

I'm applying for a medical student not for a selfish purpose but to help members of NarutoBase in a new way. As I said before, I know this training is way different than other trainings as it takes months to complete and its taught by you, but I don't hesitate because I know I can do this and I have enough time, confidence and courage. Challenging is always a good thing in my opinion because it helps you to progress. So I'm ready to face any difficulties that I might face while in this.

Statistics

Date of Birth
    October 14, 1995 (16)
    Total Posts
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 Months 5 Days 16 Minutes 6 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Hours 52 Minutes 22 Seconds

Other

Biography: Sasuke Uchiha
    Training on basic 5 elements and Taijutsu - in progress

Best of luck everyone!

Last edited by Mante; 06-17-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

User Name: Howard

Future Plans: Well I have a few rp goals as for the future one is to learn Kinjutsu and Fuuinjutsu. Then as time passes become a sensei myself. I also have plans to become an Official Sage and create my own custom clan adding Medical ninjutsu to that list will be a thing of honor because I know that few people actually have learned Medical ninjutsu compared to the vast amount of people who have joined the Rp.

Bios: |Jūgo Jyugo| |Yasutora Sado|

Reson for wanting to learn: Well as for why I want to do this I find it all an interesting thing medical ninjutsu that is. I mean the ability to heal a person using ones own self as the healing agent. I have the capacity to learn and with explanation understand your teachings. I want to help the people I can and I want to become a stronger rper and gaining Medical ninjutsu would help in that goal. I would be honored if I would be chosen for this opportunity but I understand that there are many people better suited for this and better acquainted with the ability of Medical ninjustu. I also want to be able to help the next generation the way the elder generation has help mine we have become stronger and more adept rpers not totally because of ourselves but because they took the time to explain to us what we needed to do and how we needed to do it, I want to be a ble to do that for the next generation of Rpers. There are many more reasons why but I'm not sure what you want, all I really have is the drive to learn and to understand the teachings you give.

Stats:

Date of Birth
    November 25
    Total Posts
    Time Online
    7 Months 11 Hours 27 Minutes 19 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    7 Hours 32 Minutes 51 Seconds

What I know:

• Raiton: Mastered
    • Fuuton: Mastered
    • Katon: Mastered
    • Suiton: Mastered
    • Doton: Mastered
    • Swift: Mastered
    • Jūgo techs: Mastered
    • Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Taijutsu:Mastered
    • Kaito Taijutsu: Mastered (Up to restricted)
    • Sharingan: 3 Tomoe (If I remake the bio)

Last edited by Howard; 06-20-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Premium User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To those of whom it concerns,

I would like to start off by thanking you for the opportunity to allow us the unique experience of applying for the Medical School. Ever since I have joined the NarutoBase RP I have always wanted to apply for the Medical School but I never thought myself as worthy as all the other applicants. I know I am not as near as wonderful as everyone but I believe that if I put my mind to it I can accomplish anything. I have been very lucky, during my RP career, to have received training from such great members on this site who love RP as much as I do. I would love to be able to help the community out as much as they do. I see this application as a gateway to that promise. I love helping people both in real life and in this community. I know I have much to learn but given the opportunity I will do the best of my ability. I am a fast learner and if I don't understand something I am not afraid to ask for help. To be honest, I have always loved the medical field both in real life and in the Naruto World. Their ability to help the wounded in times of crisis or just fixing small bumps and bruises is truly remarkable and, in my opinion, something magical. If trained, I would use that to help those in need. It would be nice to be able to be of service not just to the community but to my village as well. I love my village and see this as an opportunity to be an important asset to them. I believe in a lot of the principles that I learned from Tsunade-sama and what the role of the medical nin is and what it is not. I know there are limitations but that should never force anyone to not try. I hope that you will allow me the unique and wonderful experience to be able to help my community. If not, I leave with the satisfaction that I tried rather than pondering what if. Thank you so much for your patience and time. I hope for the best not just for me but for those I know who deserve it.

Sincerely,

Koto

Biography
    Name: Koto (George Prime)

Training Level: C Rank | C Rank | In Training | In Training | Untrained

Specialties: Byakugan (Need Training in Gentle Fist)

Bio's: Nero Hyuuga & Chris Lightfellow

Last edited by Koto; 06-16-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why I Would Like To Be Chosen:

It would be very nice and a new experiences to be part of the medical school in Naruto Base, I might not have been enroll in Naruto Base for years, many month like many of the participants but help and deal with people as much as can that’s something that I really like and enjoy, at least in real life that is something that I have done, like the Meal and Wheels program (where you have to go and bring some hot meals to people in need that most of the time is heartbreaking since you might be the last person and first of the weak they have seen or talk, the worst part when you have to leave them just like that to help others alike, I would really recommend it to anyone, the experience will teach you how values live is and how much you must treasure it but also how great is feeling that you felt at the end of the day because you helped someone in need! also Community helping hand projects.

Compering to that this is actually no big deal but since I am member of this website and helping people is something that I like to do in real life I wanted to give it a try here, in the servers or websites that I have been mod or GM (Ro) I most did it because I wanted to help and I did.
    Evan that being a doctor is not something that I would do and dream in real life but there are others ways to help someone but I would really like and enjoy to be a medical student here in the base, as long it is for a helping purpose.

This might be the first time in doing this kind of stuff but how hard can it be, a Medical Student for an friendly online community, if there is something that I must learned to help others I am willing to do it, I believe that as long as you enjoy what you do and is willing to do it, you will be ok.

I undertand and enjoy the RP and how it work, since i am on vacation for the entire summer, i got the time required for this, i imagine myself being a medical student helping in the battle field than being a RP player, battling and stuff like that. i am not afraid to accept if i am doing something wrong i will ask those with more experience in the Medical Department.

Username: Ngylle

Bios:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...hlight=elysium
    (i have not update it yet)

Current Training:
    Fire Release C-rank
    Doton Release D-Rank
    Coyfish Contract
    Wind Release D-Rank

Other Info.:
    Date of Birth -March 10, 1989
    Join Date -04-13-2012
    Total Posts -2,534
    Time Online -2 Weeks 5 Days 22 Hours 20 Minutes 39 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online -7 Hours 27 Minutes 44 Seconds

Last edited by Ngylle; 06-16-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

Dear Nexus & Minato,

Hello, I am Kwalker394 and I would first like to say thank you for your time for reading my application to become a medical student and for thinking about allowing me to learn it. I have been on NB for a short time yes but my intentions are well placed and my drive to become a better RPer is my top goal. Since I joined NB in March I have helped countless of people and also learned from them as well. Even today I am still learning new things about NB and also about others on NB.

If I do get Medical Training I would use my power for good. Meaning helping my comrades in battle and also finding new ways to heal faster, better, and more suffice.

My dad (IRL) was a specialized Medic in the United States Army and he also went to Korea. My father is the one who inspired me to learn (IRL) about Medical technology and even on NB I am driven to learn it for good and not for personal gain.

I feel that I would be best for a spot to gain Medical Training because I am a hard worker and I wont give up. I will try my best and more to learn anything and everything that is thrown at me.

Thank you again for your time and consideration for picking me to learn Medical Training. I wish to hear back from you soon regarding my training. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    Kwalker394

My Statistics:

Date of Birth:
    March 31, 1994 (18)

Total Posts:

Time Online:
    2 Weeks 5 Days 7 Hours 33 Minutes 22 Seconds

Avg. Time Online:
    4 Hours 55 Minutes 23 Seconds

S-Class Ninja

My Training:
    Lighting Release: C Rank | Zoro.. Sempai
    Fire Release: D Rank | Jacob Moore, Nagato.. Sempai/Sensei (Nagato is my current trainer)
    Wind Release D Rank | -Yusuke- Sensei
    Earth Release: N/A | Still looking
    Water Release: N/A | Still looking
    Ninjutsu: N/A | Still looking
    Taijutsu: N/A | Still looking
    Genjutsu: N/A | Still looking
    Summoning: Black-Throated Robin Summoning | My Custom Summoning

Biographies:
    Kenesu Hinokami (Needs updating)

Ryū Uchiha

Both are custom Biographies.

Last edited by Kwalker394; 06-17-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Greetings, Nexus and -Minato-

I wish to enter Medical School in order to help my fellow NB RPers with the healing abilties learned in med-school. With medical techniques being very rare this knowledge is a great asset for villages, groups and individual members.
    If accepted I plan to embrace the lessons as fully as possible to understand the techniques and their possible uses.
    My cousin and one of my best friends work at hospitals, so I have spent a lot of time around doctors and hospital staff. The longest time I have been a patient luckily was 5 days (appendix burst on a plane after having appendicitis for nearly 2 years)
    If it matters I have the basic 5, nin, tai and gen mastered. My bios are Sakon & Ukon and a custom Nekura Clan bio

I hope you consider me for one of the 4 spots, thank you both.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Hi, I want to join because it sounds fun.

Regards,
    Shika.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Well I would like to attend the medical school because I think medical ninjutsu is one of the coolest type of jutsu techniques there are. Beside that medical ninjas are the ninjas that seem the most knowledgeable. I have been roleplaying for some time now, and have reached one of my goals, that was to become sensei. Another goal of me is to attend to medical school, and obviously then also finishing it. I try to learn as much different things as I can and try to teach it to new rp'ers thereafter so they can become skilled rp'ers and learn everything they want to. Every since I started to rp I wanted to join medical school and tried one or two times to get in, but unfortunately never was picked. I of course hope that changes this time. I already know the basic five elements, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and kenjutsu as well as Rain, Sharingan 3T, sharingan genjutsu and Inuzuka techniques. I would love to get into medical school so I can have a better understanding of medical techniques, and am ready, willing and able to give it my all.

I am currently teaching 15 people in all kinds of techniques and have enough time to focus on medical school if I get picked. I am 17 years old have a quite good online time. I didn't write too much, so I hope this is enough. I know how hard it is to get in medical school, but finally think I'm ready for it. My bios are; Noctis Lucis Caelum (Inuzuka) and Lightning Uchiha I know that if you pick me, you won't regret it. Anyway, thanks for reading my application, and have a nice day
    Good luck to everyone who applied ^.^

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 06-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back *****es

Im kinda ill and i feel writing a long application may kill me so this will be subsquently short

To Nexus & Minato i would like to join the Rp Med school for many many reasons.I think medical jutsu is a fanscinating way of using chakra and it has always intersted me so i think it would be very beneificial to me as it may benefit me Rp wise but always expand my other Rp techniques.

I feel with the sort of personal training offered i could prosper well, im intentive,listen well,have a good online time,have a good use of grammar and am able to put alot of effort into what you will be teaching me.

I wish i could write more but from what the pain feels like i swear i have a brain tumour so i must leave it here.

Total Posts
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 Month 6 Days 19 Hours 15 Minutes 17 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Hours 24 Minutes 44 Seconds

Last edited by Yashin; 06-18-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.

Dear Nexus and Minato.

I really would like to become a Med ninja, because I'm interested in it and it's my goal to achieve here in the base since the day Nero healed me for the first time I began Role playing, I found it very interesting and something that would help me to learn even more about the Ninja world and about healing comrades, this could really help me with learning more, over-all, I'm someone whom really likes to learn more and more, whenever I get the chance. I was so jealous because I've seen people getting approved as a med student, people told me that it's awesome to be a Med ninja and appreciated your training, since the percentage of the people are gaining and the RPG system is changing I think that in the near future people will revive the hospital, I only want to help those that can start RP soon enough, my goal since a year ago was to make the RPG active again like the old times, having fun, being helped, helping people, actually everything that's possible in every different way. I'd like to enlarge my knowledge and Intelligence in medical jutsu's because I feel that it is the next step in my progress as a shinobi. I'm very skilled in hurting and cause damage, I believe its time for me to do the opposite.

For more information, I think this'll be my fifth attempt and other than that, I want to let you guys know that I have a good Online time, I'm during a week every day for over two hours online and in the weekend for over ten hours, I also mastered almost everything so far. All this isn't about Fuuinjutsu, Since I'm only interested in the fact about learning stuff about the Medical branch and gain both my Intelligence and knowledge together with other people in the Medical branch and the most important thing, along with you of course.

Why do I deserve a spot?

I would do anything to get a spot at the Medical ninja academy, hence my fifth attempt to this, I also am studious and would ask questions until I understand something, and I think that would be pretty much the most important thing if it's related to the studious part. I also have a great patience overall as you can see, after getting declined time after time I kept being positive and kept telling myself; There will be other chances, don't worry, keep following your goal and don't give up.

Username
    Makarov

Time Online
    3 Months 1 Day 9 Hours 16 Minutes 28 Seconds

Avg. Time Online
    3 Hours 14 Minutes 24 Seconds

Biography's
    Makarov Drayer & Obra Nekura

Last edited by Jokey; 06-17-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

~Medical School Applications~

Dear Nexus and Minato

I would first of like to thank you on behave of not only myself but for all the medical applicants.

Prologue: I have been an active member on NarutoBase for the past 9 months now and was role playing on this site for the past 5 months. I wont lie and say I was a saint through out my Nb life nor will I say that I am the most deserving because truth be told I am just a regular guy like most people. However what I do have that you can count on is dedication to whatever I set my sights to and believe me I have what it gots to be a Medical student on Narutobase.

Why I would like to join Medical School: The first and most important of the main reasons why I would like to join Medical School is because I see it as something different and unique from the regular training everyone else receives. I see it as a tough challenge that only a few are privileged to even get a chance to take on the immense responsibility and dedication it takes to be among narutobases medical staff, and to be honest I would like to be one of the few people that actually conquers that tremendous feat. I know it won't be easy, and it won't take days, weeks or even months to conquer it. From what I was told it would take up to a year to learn everything in Medical School, and I would devote my time, while putting everything I have into learning correctly. I am determined to learn what ever you have planned for us and most importantly apply it.

If accepted into Medical School: I would like to help out in NarutoBase's Hospital since it often (from what I see atleast) takes up days days before someone replies to heal an injured person , heck one time I saw person wait a whole week before some one replied and to me that is unacceptable in my eyes because had I gotten medical training i'd have replied instantly to who ever needed my help. Besides that I would also use what I learn in medical school to heal my friends and comrades during war with social groups or villages even. I would also like to gain the ability to use precise chakra control, which only people in medical school can possess.

Training
    Water-Mastered
    Fire-Mastered
    Wind-Mastered
    Lightning-Mastered
    Earth-C rank

Genjutsu-Mastered
    Taijutsu- B rank
    Ninjutsu-C rank
    Kenjutsu- in progress

Online information
    Total Posts
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 Months 3 Weeks 5 Days 13 Hours 21 Minutes 53 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    7 Hours 27 Minutes 26 Seconds

Bios
    Amon|Guts

Last edited by Tosen; 06-17-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Ok Boys and Girls the time for the new semester of the NarutoBase Medical School is upon us once more.

This time we will be accepting 4 students into the first semester.

To apply you are required to write a short account on why you believe you deserve one of these spots and what you would do with the training provided, You have 48 hours to apply and after this period this thread will be closed and the 4 students will be chosen to take part in the first semester, where you will be taught by Nexus.

Best of luck to all applicants.
    Gentlepersons,

There comes a point where all of the bulls**t needs to come to an end. Now is that time. I don't particularly care if someone looses a leg, or an eye. We are all supposed to be shinobi, we know the risks. I believe that having the skills of a medical shinobi would be more than an asset for anyone to posses. Many rely on CE or CJ in an attempt to overpower their opponent, real power comes from knowledge, and I want real power! I would use the skills learned in the NarutoBase Medical school to not only enhance my chakra control and ninjutsu skills, but also to preform advanced techniques that those without the medical training simply can not stand up against.

-Regards

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

~~NarutoBase Medical School Application~~

I have been active member for 3 years and waiting for the opportunity to be a Medical ninja, now i got the chance so i'm applying with high expectations!

For what i'm gonna do after get trained? i'm going to work hard and become a good Rper and make my teacher (who will be teaching me med) proud!

STATISTICS:

User name:
    -SUUI-

Date of Birth:

November 27
    06-08-2009
    Total Posts:

Time Online:

1 Month 1 Week 5 Days 17 Hours 9 Minutes 12 Seconds

RPG Stat:

Wind:
    Mastered + AACT
    Fire: Mastered + AACT
    Lightning: Mastered + AACT
    Water: Mastered + AACT
    Earth: C rank + AACT (c rank)

Sharingan:
    3t (need training)

BIOGRAPHY:

Uchiha Itachi

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

User Name: Vision [Current name will change soon]
    Total Posts: 8,892
    Time Online: 1 Month 2 Weeks 3 Days 3 Hours 39 Minutes 49 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online: 7 Hours 31 Minutes 14 Seconds

Training:
    Basic 5 Mastered
    Genjutsu Mastered
    Ninjutsu B rank
    Taijutsu Started
    Kenjutsu In progress
    Smoke Finished
    Sharingan 1T

Bio[s]
    Sena Aio
    Busujima Saeko
    Both need updates

Good day Nexus and -Minato-

Today is a great day as I get to apply to medical school here at NB. As your questions would be why you should pick me for one of the four spots that is available for the next semester, I ask why not me? Everyone here on NB will claim that they are dedicated and will make promise's that state they will be the best student. I will not make that promise. What I will promise is that I will apply myself to the program with the best of my abilities. So far with some guidance of course I have achieved a lot with my short time here on the site. RP wise, I am getting better by the day. I am improving daily even if things do get a little slow. My goal is simple, touch on everything that NB has to offer. It might sound a little selfish, however everyone is to a certain degree and I am no different than any other applicants. In order for me to achieve my goal and improve on myself I need to be in the medical school. Gain more knowledge about the rp in a different perspective. With this knowledge I will improve on myself more than anyone. That is my ultimate goal and with both of your help I can achieve this goal of mine. Now you might ask how does that help the rp world or in general help anyone else? I do not know except for the part where it is already expected. Helping out in the hospital would be a must, as well as helping out the village that I am part of during the wars or battles that we engage in. Ofcourse I would follow any special directives of the med ninja that I am not aware of as well. Hope that this explains why I would want to go through the training.

Thanks for your time.

Vision