Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present

[Rain Test] Kato Rokuemon + Sharingdork

The rules are as followed.

- Rei's R & R
    - We may only use Water Release, Wind Release
    - We may not use Custom Jutsus or Custom Elements.
    - Terrain: An open field with no water source
    - Range: Mid
    - Weather: Sunny
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, Sharingdork, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I shall be using my Renji Hyūga Bio. Please post your bio and I shall make the first move.

Last edited by Kato.; 06-17-2012 at 07:37 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] Kato Rokuemon + Sharingdork

Mystogan Nekura.

Note: If I pass, I'll update him to fit the requirements before I recieve training.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    Mystogan Nekura.

Note: If I pass, I'll update him to fit the requirements before I recieve training.
    Greetings stranger

I begin to run at you and throw two kunai at you aimed at your left shoulder and right shoulder. Then as the kunai fly towards you I create a sphere of water that quickly encases you, making it hard for you to move and impossible to breathe

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Then as you are imprisoned within the water sphere I create a blade of wind which I send at you. The blade should slice through the water sphere and slash through your torso
    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Staves 1, 2, 4, and 5 are on Mystogan's back, while 3 is in his right hand.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    As Mystogan see's kunai comming towards him, he grabs his staff with both hands, intending to whip up a whirlwind to shoot them away with the fan-like head. However, as water surrounds him, Mystogan focuses fuuton chakra through the staff, and creates a whirlwind around himself which blows away the water. Then as the kunai near him, Mystogan blocks them with the wide fan-like end of his staff, the left one by making use of most of the staff's length and hitting it down, and then spinning the staff over while sliding his hands closer to head so the fan hits the right kunai downwards. Then Mystogan, watching the blades of wind as he deflects the kunai, swipes his fan-like staff across his body and creates a net of wind which cancels out the wind blade. Then Mystogan wraps his right arm around the staff to keep it from falling over while he makes the Tiger handseal, causing it to rain.
    Mystogan: Hmph.
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

Staves 1, 2, 4, and 5 are on Mystogan's back, while 3 is in his right hand.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    As Mystogan see's kunai comming towards him, he grabs his staff with both hands, intending to whip up a whirlwind to shoot them away with the fan-like head. However, as water surrounds him, Mystogan focuses fuuton chakra through the staff, and creates a whirlwind around himself which blows away the water. Then as the kunai near him, Mystogan blocks them with the wide fan-like end of his staff, the left one by making use of most of the staff's length and hitting it down, and then spinning the staff over while sliding his hands closer to head so the fan hits the right kunai downwards. Then Mystogan, watching the blades of wind as he deflects the kunai, swipes his fan-like staff across his body and creates a net of wind which cancels out the wind blade. Then Mystogan wraps his right arm around the staff to keep it from falling over while he makes the Tiger handseal, causing it to rain.
    Mystogan: Hmph.
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    Just after you blow the water from the gushing water imprisonment away with your whirlwind I form the 'Tiger' handseal and create a single water clone from the scattered water and that clone comes up behind you and traps you within a sphere of water that he has his arm inside
    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Then as I am still running towards you and am now within short range I create a spiralling ball of wind chakra that takes the shape of a shuriken. I proceed to throw the chakra shuriken that strikes you as you are imprisoned by my water clone and his water sphere
    (Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to point out that you can't throw "Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken" unless you're in Sage Mode, which not only do I believe you don't have, but you wouldn't be able to use as Sennin Modo doesn't fall under Fuuton or Suiton.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    As scattered water from the air begins to collect behind Mystogan, he know's something's not right. So as your clone is forming (unknown to Mystogan, he just assumes that some water technique is being prepaired behind him), Mystogan let's go of his staff and forms four handseals, followed closely by spinning his body around quickly, grabbing his staff once again as it begins to tip once the spinning starts. As Mystogan spins around, he exhales a solid blade of wind from his mouth, which cuts through the water clone behind him as it finishes forming, and creates a spiraling blade of wind extending up to Mid-range from himself in all directions (you happen to be in Short-range of Mystogan). As he spins, Mystogan places his staff on his back with the other four, and then stops (after tearing your clone to shreads and forcing you to either defend or dodge) and makes a single handseal. Mystogan then expels a great amount of water from his mouth, which sweeps around the battlefield, trapping everything within Long-range in the water, with Mystogan standing atop the waves. Then the waters collect into a large sphere beneath Mystogan's feet. With his opponent in the waters below him, Mystogan places his hand on the surface of the water and releases five sharks comprised of water and chakra towards his floating target, intending for them to tear him to pieces and leave nothing remaining.
    That's what you get for being tricky...
    (Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

I would like to point out that you can't throw "Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken" unless you're in Sage Mode, which not only do I believe you don't have, but you wouldn't be able to use as Sennin Modo doesn't fall under Fuuton or Suiton.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    As scattered water from the air begins to collect behind Mystogan, he know's something's not right. So as your clone is forming (unknown to Mystogan, he just assumes that some water technique is being prepaired behind him), Mystogan let's go of his staff and forms four handseals, followed closely by spinning his body around quickly, grabbing his staff once again as it begins to tip once the spinning starts. As Mystogan spins around, he exhales a solid blade of wind from his mouth, which cuts through the water clone behind him as it finishes forming, and creates a spiraling blade of wind extending up to Mid-range from himself in all directions (you happen to be in Short-range of Mystogan). As he spins, Mystogan places his staff on his back with the other four, and then stops (after tearing your clone to shreads and forcing you to either defend or dodge) and makes a single handseal. Mystogan then expels a great amount of water from his mouth, which sweeps around the battlefield, trapping everything within Long-range in the water, with Mystogan standing atop the waves. Then the waters collect into a large sphere beneath Mystogan's feet. With his opponent in the waters below him, Mystogan places his hand on the surface of the water and releases five sharks comprised of water and chakra towards his floating target, intending for them to tear him to pieces and leave nothing remaining.
    That's what you get for being tricky...
    (Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.
    As you start to tear through my clone I create a pool of water underneath you, throwing you into the air as you rip through the clone, then as you are in the air dragon shaped bullets fire at you from the pool.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Then as you are defending the dragon bullets I slam my hands on the floor, summoning a mass of water above you (about 10m or so) that drops down, bringing you down out of the sky and crashing to the ground

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you're close enough to me that an area behind me is short-range for you, but you have time to prevent me from spinning in a circle...
    As Mystogan is thrown into the air, he uses his spinning momentum to sweep his fan-staff back and forth twice to create two large tornados next to him, which spin at high speeds, moving away from Mystogan. The low pressure created by the fast-moving air draws the small water bullets away Mystogan, stopping the jutsu half-way through its use. The tornados then move towards Mystogan's opponent, where the first ensnares him while the second merges with it, slashing at Mystogan's opponent with razor sharp wind and small "blobs" of fast-moving water. As Mystogan's opponent is trapped in the first tornado, Mystogan weaves three quick handseals and causes a black cloud of oil to form above the spinning windstorm, which then rains oil into the winds. The tornado spreads the oil throughout itself as it rains, covering everything within (including Mystogan's opponent) with oil. Then as the tornado technique finishes (and both tornado's dissipate), Mystogan throws several kunai with two explosive tags attatched to each (one tied on by a wire trailing behind, the other tied onto the handle so it's hard to see) at his fallen, oil-soaked opponent.
    Perhaps another time, kid...
    (Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

So you're close enough to me that an area behind me is short-range for you, but you have time to prevent me from spinning in a circle...
    As Mystogan is thrown into the air, he uses his spinning momentum to sweep his fan-staff back and forth twice to create two large tornados next to him, which spin at high speeds, moving away from Mystogan. The low pressure created by the fast-moving air draws the small water bullets away Mystogan, stopping the jutsu half-way through its use. The tornados then move towards Mystogan's opponent, where the first ensnares him while the second merges with it, slashing at Mystogan's opponent with razor sharp wind and small "blobs" of fast-moving water. As Mystogan's opponent is trapped in the first tornado, Mystogan weaves three quick handseals and causes a black cloud of oil to form above the spinning windstorm, which then rains oil into the winds. The tornado spreads the oil throughout itself as it rains, covering everything within (including Mystogan's opponent) with oil. Then as the tornado technique finishes (and both tornado's dissipate), Mystogan throws several kunai with two explosive tags attatched to each (one tied on by a wire trailing behind, the other tied onto the handle so it's hard to see) at his fallen, oil-soaked opponent.
    Perhaps another time, kid...
    (Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.
    As the two tornadoes approaches Renji he releases a strong blast of wind that collides with both of the tornadoes, cancelling them. Then Renji waits no time when the black clouds form, pounding his stomach and releasing a large wind bullet that rips through the clouds not long after they form. Renji then draws his sword as you pull the explosive tags out, then as your launch your kunai, Renji slashes my sword, releasing a wave of wind that slashes through your explosive kunai, causing them to explode as the wave continues at you

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As a slash of wind comes towards Mystogan, he swipes his staff #3 and sends his own slash of wind towards it, canceling it out. Mystogan then quickly creates a large wall comprised of several tornadoes which move swiftly towards his opponent. After creating the wall of tornados, Mystogan quickly weaves several handseals and causes it to start raining, so he can tell where his tricky opponent is should he defend from the earlier technique.
    (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

As a slash of wind comes towards Mystogan, he swipes his staff #3 and sends his own slash of wind towards it, canceling it out. Mystogan then quickly creates a large wall comprised of several tornadoes which move swiftly towards his opponent. After creating the wall of tornados, Mystogan quickly weaves several handseals and causes it to start raining, so he can tell where his tricky opponent is should he defend from the earlier technique.
    (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    As the wall of tornadoes are created and approach Renji he proceeds to create his own wall of tornadoes that clash with Mystogen's, causing an explosion that rocks both of us and blows us back to mid range of each other

As Renji is flying backwards he forms three handseals and slams his hands on the floor, creating a massive basin on water. After creating the basin Renji forms two more handseals rapidly and creates a huge shark from the water in the basin that charges at you.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As a massive water shark approaces Mystogan, he weaves two handseals and launches a large wind sphere into the creature's belly, where the sharp wind cuts through the shark, reducing it to a large splash of water. Mystogan then slams his hand on one of the resulting puddles, creating a couple smaller sharks of water which then launch at his opponent. (Should the sharks be attacked, their drops simply reform into smaller sharks which continue towards Mystogan's opponent.)
    Such a powerful attack... This fight won't end easily.
    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Suiton: Amesuikōha) - Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Kisame slams his hand on a puddle, creating a few water sharks, which rush towards the target. Should they be attacked, water that composes the sharks simply reforms into smaller sharks, creating raindrop-sized water sharks that are still quite capable of inflicting damage.
    Note: Second attack counts as one the moves per turn

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

As a massive water shark approaces Mystogan, he weaves two handseals and launches a large wind sphere into the creature's belly, where the sharp wind cuts through the shark, reducing it to a large splash of water. Mystogan then slams his hand on one of the resulting puddles, creating a couple smaller sharks of water which then launch at his opponent. (Should the sharks be attacked, their drops simply reform into smaller sharks which continue towards Mystogan's opponent.)
    Such a powerful attack... This fight won't end easily.
    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Suiton: Amesuikōha) - Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Kisame slams his hand on a puddle, creating a few water sharks, which rush towards the target. Should they be attacked, water that composes the sharks simply reforms into smaller sharks, creating raindrop-sized water sharks that are still quite capable of inflicting damage.
    Note: Second attack counts as one the moves per turn
    You've got that right

As Renji witnesses his water sharp getting destroyed he clasps his hands together summoning a spiralling vortex of water from no where. This water proceeds to slowly approach you as you are placing your hands on the puddles and creating the sharks

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Renji then brings his hands together in the form of the bird handseal and thrusts his hands out in front of him, then he exhales a powerful gust of dusty wind that combines with the slow moving water, increasing its speed and over whelming the sharks you send at me and continuing at you

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As a torrent of water, wind, and dust comes towards Mystogan, he expels a large barricade of water which stops the attack dead in it's tracks.
    This has been going on for long enough!
    As the technique ends and the water begins to fall back to earth, Mystogan leaps into the falling water while weaving four handseals, turning the falling water into a large wolf-like water beast, Mystogan standing on it's head. The "wolf" then leaps towards Mystogan's opponent and sweeps a claw towards him, which sends a torrent of water (as the beast is water). Mystogan then sends a gust of wind to increase the power of the water torrent.
    What now...?
    (Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't realise you were both taking the rain test. The reason this is a problem is because you're not up against your elements weaknesses, so you don't show real skill. So i will be a bit harsher when grading your test.

[B]First move[/B]
    Koto - Water imprisonment is always a good jutsu as it's fast and comes out of no where. But you then used a jutsu that's head on. Somone just has to use a jutsu to escape the water up or to the side and your second jutsu was useless. You should of sent your attack then bound him in water. Or while he is escaping the water, take advantage, make clones or make it rain or something. As for the kunai, nice useage of them, people don't use them now, but as soon as you throw them he can use jutsu to attack you....

Sharingdork - Nice use of the jutsu to push the water away, but you used a staff, the jutsu says sword, so your opponent could actually argue about that lol. But what i don't get is why didn't you say the wind pushed the kunai away? Because you just used a wind jutsu then swung your staff around weirdly to hit them away when the kunai would hit you in the water IMO. As for the wind jutsu you used to counter his wind, rather boring. No creativity there. Only thing i liked is you tried to gain the advantage using the rain jutsu, which you will have a hard time completing because you're not attacking him.

Second move
    Koto - Your whole move fails, clones are made in short range, you're mid range from your opponent as you wont reach short range that fast. Not only that, but there wouldn't be enough water around him to make the orb fast enough to be effective. As soon as he hears your clone spitting out the water he's on the defence. It's also boring how you keep trying to bind him. As for running at him with FRS, i like it, because atleast you're not stood still in a battle. Only problem is, to throw it, you have to be an awesome sage mode user, like me You should learn about your jutsu.

Sharingdork - If he did have sage mode, he could use it because it would fall under basic ninjutsu, as it doesn't use an element, which you can use in a rain test. Also, how do you know the water is collecting behind you? You should of said you used the wave to attack him coming at you, and as you spin around using the wind you cut the clone, can't argue with that then. But then you expel the water, is that to cover the field or to make the dome of water? Because if it's the dome of water you're always in the middle of it. As for the sharks after, it was an ok move, could of been more creative.

Third move
    Koto - You kind of broke the time frame i think. He begins to spin pretty fast and once he starts the jutsu you'd have little time to stop it, and so you never really defended from his wind. If you used his water as he started to spin it break the timeframe rule, and so the water blasting him into the air seems off to me. Then why did you use all water techniques that come down from above? I'd use a water jutsu from below him to trap him...

Sharingdork - @ your note from the beginning of your move, you're right, it is stupid that he can try to do that. Bonus points to you for pointing it out and continueing anyway. As for your actual move, saying that the tornado draws in the water bullets was brilliant, using logic to your advantage, very nice. On top of that you used them to attack which was good. And using oil and explosive tags to create fire in a fight where your can't use fire element was pretty good man, i'm impressed.

Fourth move

Koto - You were close to him then you used a giant blast of wind that you're probably get caught in? Then i think you over estimate how fast you are. Not only that but you're showing no creativity, and just using 3 jutsu of the same element which are head on attacks...

Sharingdork - You used skill and sent his jutsu back at him, but then you followed up with another head on attack, you should of attacked from different directions. Neither of you seem to be going for the win. But atleast you're trying to take advantage again with wind.

Fifth move
    Koto - Boring, you just copied his jutsu to counter <_< If in doubt, just use a huge ass high ranked jutsu, i'm sure you will win then... <_<

Sharingdork - Atleast you destroyed the shark and didn't copy him, but then you used.... kisame's jutsu?

As for the rest it's just as boring with neither of you getting close to winning.

I'll post my final decision soon, just need a second opinion