View Poll Results: Orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orochimaru

    8 33.33%
  • 5 kages

    16 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    Lightning devil
    Status
    ck itachi uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Its said that every
    strong man has a weak
    point."
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Kages will take this..
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoA View Post
    Its also a matter of translation here: http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/635/7/
    Its not like he would let her hit him in a real battle either, he was trying to gain her confidence so he put it that way.
    The problem with the hundreds or thousands of mini Katsuyu spitting acid is that its only a theory, i'm sure she can do it but it was never shown. Only the 'complete' Katsuyu engages in battle while the mini are used for support as a healing chakra trasmitter.
    owned him
     
         

  3. #28
    King of Heroes TheEvilOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheEvilOne is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    If nobody hates you, you are
    doing something wrong...
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoA View Post
    Its also a matter of translation here: http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/635/7/
    Its not like he would let her hit him in a real battle either, he was trying to gain her confidence so he put it that way.
    The problem with the hundreds or thousands of mini Katsuyu spitting acid is that its only a theory, i'm sure she can do it but it was never shown. Only the 'complete' Katsuyu engages in battle while the mini are used for support as a healing chakra trasmitter.
    Liquefy = melt = kill. But I guess we have to wait the Viz translation.
    The Katsuyu wanted to split acid on Orochimaru isn't the complete Katsuyu. She is a 'mini' Katsuyu too. The complete Katsuyu is with Sakura.
     
         

  4. #29
    Member Shodai Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodai Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NRW
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senju!!!
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofslxpaths View Post
    Orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages
    No prior knowledge
    in an open field
    EDIT* orochimaru can't use edo
    GO!
    Honest answer?
    Tsunade solos.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member RicardoA's Avatar
    Status
    RicardoA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    3,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Liquefy = melt = kill. But I guess we have to wait the Viz translation.
    The Katsuyu wanted to split acid on Orochimaru isn't the complete Katsuyu. She is a 'mini' Katsuyu too. The complete Katsuyu is with Sakura.
    The Katsuyu who's helping Sakura isn't a full Katsuyu, a part of her just helped Tsunade healing herself and the other kages (who as Suigetsu noted is quite a big slug).
    I meant those minis who attach to people in order to heal/protect them, the one who wanted to attack is like a mid Katsuyu (nor full nor mini).
    My point still stands, Oro said that so as to gain her trust, to give her confidence, to make her know that if he doesn't behave accordingly he can be hurt, or at least she can do something that keeps him at bay.
     
         

  6. #31
    King of Heroes TheEvilOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheEvilOne is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    If nobody hates you, you are
    doing something wrong...
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoA View Post
    The Katsuyu who's helping Sakura isn't a full Katsuyu, a part of her just helped Tsunade healing herself and the other kages (who as Suigetsu noted is quite a big slug).
    I meant those minis who attach to people in order to heal/protect them, the one who wanted to attack is like a mid Katsuyu (nor full nor mini).
    My point still stands, Oro said that so as to gain her trust, to give her confidence, to make her know that if he doesn't behave accordingly he can be hurt, or at least she can do something that keeps him at bay.

    Than Katsuyu makes 25 mid clones. But I still don't see why a human sized slug wouldn't be able to split acid.

    You can't prove this.
     
         

  7. #32
    The Demon of NB DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Kages stomp
     
         

  8. #33
    ¥Rokudaime¥ NarutoSamaKama's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSamaKama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    "To be Hokage, that is my
    dream!"
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Kages mid diff
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member RicardoA's Avatar
    Status
    RicardoA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    3,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post

    Than Katsuyu makes 25 mid clones. But I still don't see why a human sized slug wouldn't be able to split acid.

    You can't prove this.
    It wasn't his intention to fight her nor die there, he obviously needed her trust to attend to help Tsunade without wasting time with a slug who wasn't even at full power.
    If she splits, the amount of acid each one would spit would be proportionaly less. That wouldn't make any difference seeing as Oro can summon thousands of snakes too, and has Manda.
    Anyway, this is out of topic, Oro gets defeated low-diff on this one. Gokage >>> Oro.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoA View Post
    It wasn't his intention to fight her nor die there, he obviously needed her trust to attend to help Tsunade without wasting time with a slug who wasn't even at full power.
    If she splits, the amount of acid each one would spit would be proportionaly less. That wouldn't make any difference seeing as Oro can summon thousands of snakes too, and has Manda.
    Anyway, this is out of topic, Oro gets defeated low-diff on this one. Gokage >>> Oro.
    It may not have been his intention to fight there but that doesn't mean who could have legitimately been making a point. He has openly admitted before when techniques can kill him. See the Naruto vs Orochimaru fight.
    Furthermore, what about him would let acid to his face not kill him. Her acid melted rock, what do you think it would do to his body?
    Should he get hit by the acid in the head, it's over. Katsuyu should be quite aware of his abilities and he of hers. So there shouldn't be any need of comforting.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Everybody in this thread that thinks any individual Kage bar Ōnoki‎ can beat Orochimaru is wrong.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member RicardoA's Avatar
    Status
    RicardoA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    3,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    It may not have been his intention to fight there but that doesn't mean who could have legitimately been making a point. He has openly admitted before when techniques can kill him. See the Naruto vs Orochimaru fight.
    Furthermore, what about him would let acid to his face not kill him. Her acid melted rock, what do you think it would do to his body?
    Should he get hit by the acid in the head, it's over. Katsuyu should be quite aware of his abilities and he of hers. So there shouldn't be any need of comforting.
    Katsuyu isn't slow but she isn't the fastest summon either, while Oro has been shown to be very swift. And its not like he would fight alone against her, if Tsunade summons Katsuyu he summons Manda (i use Manda the same way Jiraiya is used in vs threads even though he's dead) and we know what happens.
    Oro is very tricky and resourceful, she may have the means to kill him but that doesn't mean it would actually happen in battle.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoA View Post
    Katsuyu isn't slow but she isn't the fastest summon either, while Oro has been shown to be very swift. And its not like he would fight alone against her, if Tsunade summons Katsuyu he summons Manda (i use Manda the same way Jiraiya is used in vs threads even though he's dead) and we know what happens.
    Oro is very tricky and resourceful, she may have the means to kill him but that doesn't mean it would actually happen in battle.
    Your right it doesn't mean it would happen in battle, but to imply that Katsuyu can't hurt him is stupid, which is what I was pointing out. Also Manda isn't much of a factor.

    Realistically what are Manda's abilities. Manda swallows Katsuyu and Katsuyu melts him from the inside out. Manda swallows Tsunade and she has a field days with his innards killing him.

    Also the who swift argument isn't that good either because of the range of Katsuyu's acid.
    It's not that easy to get away from her acid.
    His best bet would be the Rashomon Gates.
     
         

  14. #39
    Obito's Boss deidara senpai's Avatar
    Status
    deidara senpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    afterlife and not coming back :(
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand
     

    Re: orochimaru (not sick) vs 5 kages

    onoki and A can solo him

    if it was 1 on 1 though the other 3 would lose though

    but yea it would be interesting what he would do in the situation he might even take out 1 of them if hes really careful
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •