Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member Red Monster's Avatar
    Status
    Red Monster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Miami all the way..
     
         

  2. #2
    Member yeahhboi's Avatar
    Status
    yeahhboi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    dude miami has this title in the bag, there is no way okc can win this title, celtics put a better fight than okc is putting up and they failed to beat the heat, the heat could win this in 4 games straight if they wanted to but since they want to make money from media coverage and generate more interest the draggin it out, if you dont see a game 7 in this title i will donate all my kumi to you, cause thats what they plan to do, take it all the way to game 7
     
         

  3. #3
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Hopefully Miami. Otherwise there'll be some rioting around here...worse than the rioting for the Pacquiao/Bradley fight..
     
         

  4. #4
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    LBeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Red Monster - I'm with you a 100%

    yeahhboI - you're absolutely right man. they'll be dragging it out for money and the media, but I wish we would win in 4 games straight that way, the heat will be here in Miami to celebrate right away! instead of whooping Okc's ass on their turf and all the fans getting upset.

    HEAT all day!!!!! We gotta win this one! Lebron needs that ring!
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    , right now miami looks like they're going to win, but anyone who says they could sweep this series is insane and knows nothing about basketball. This series is far from over, the heat are only up 2-1, there's no way OKC is going down so easily, expect them to have a much better performance in game 5, so far all they've really shown is crap in these finals.
     
         

  6. #6
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    miami HEAT in 6!
     
         

  7. #7
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DA BURGH
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    if miami wins game 4 this series will be over in either game 5, or 6.

    my new favorite commercial... came on during the commercial break of yesterday's game
     
         
    Last edited by PUU; 06-19-2012 at 03:32 AM.

  8. #8
    Sage Class Sephy100's Avatar
    Status
    Sephy100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    I hope OKC just so that Lebron doesn't get his ring. It would be ironic if Cleveland was in the finals and won the championship. Media worldwide would have a field day with that.
     
         

  9. #9
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DA BURGH
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    I hope OKC just so that Lebron doesn't get his ring. It would be ironic if Cleveland was in the finals and won the championship. Media worldwide would have a field day with that.
    you sound like a hater from your post but it doesn't matter, if lebron does get his first ring what will you say about him? will you finally give the credit that he deserves or will you continue being a hater
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    you sound like a hater from your post but it doesn't matter, if lebron does get his first ring what will you say about him? will you finally give the credit that he deserves or will you continue being a hater
    Continue being a hater. Tell me, if carmello anthony decided he wanted to go play for the lakers instead of the knicks, and he teamed up with kobo, gasol, and bynum, would you really give him full credit if he got his ring? That's what james is, even if he gets his ring it's kinda dumb, he will never be an NBA great, he will never get to the same caliber as Michael Jordon, Magic Johnson or larry bird, all he'll ever be is the robin to Dwades batman, that's why his ring won't be legit in my eyes.
     
         

  11. #11
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DA BURGH
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    Continue being a hater. Tell me, if carmello anthony decided he wanted to go play for the lakers instead of the knicks, and he teamed up with kobo, gasol, and bynum, would you really give him full credit if he got his ring? That's what james is, even if he gets his ring it's kinda dumb, he will never be an NBA great, he will never get to the same caliber as Michael Jordon, Magic Johnson or larry bird, all he'll ever be is the robin to Dwades batman, that's why his ring won't be legit in my eyes.
    sigh.

    to answer your question no, and i say no not because he teamed up with other good/great players but 1 player should never get full credit for their team getting a championship(even M.J.). This is a team sport not singles tennis bruh, you win as a team... yes 1 player can have more of a impact on his team than his other teammates but at the end of the day the team wins not the 1 player.

    no lebron is not that, he left cleveland because he realized that he couldn't do it with the constant lack of talent surronding him... their owner did a shitty job trying trying to improve the team with players that would help lebron bring a championship back to cleveland and as a result he left.

    for you to say that lebron will never be great when he is the best basketball player in the world shows me that you are another lebron hater or that you are mentally retarded. so what you are saying is that since he went to miami there is no chance for him to be a all time great?

    lol you sound like that retarded skip bayless talking about that batman/robin bullshit, i hope you don't take what he says serious man. everyone is gonna have a opinion about other people, it won't be legit in your eyes because you're a hater but if stop hating you would realize that he will be one of the all time greats but i doubt you would from what i can tell.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    sigh.

    to answer your question no, and i say no not because he teamed up with other good/great players but 1 player should never get full credit for their team getting a championship(even M.J.). This is a team sport not singles tennis bruh, you win as a team... yes 1 player can have more of a impact on his team than his other teammates but at the end of the day the team wins not the 1 player.

    no lebron is not that, he left cleveland because he realized that he couldn't do it with the constant lack of talent surronding him... their owner did a shitty job trying trying to improve the team with players that would help lebron bring a championship back to cleveland and as a result he left.

    for you to say that lebron will never be great when he is the best basketball player in the world shows me that you are another lebron hater or that you are mentally retarded. so what you are saying is that since he went to miami there is no chance for him to be a all time great?

    lol you sound like that retarded skip bayless talking about that batman/robin bullshit, i hope you don't take what he says serious man. everyone is gonna have a opinion about other people, it won't be legit in your eyes because you're a hater but if stop hating you would realize that he will be one of the all time greats but i doubt you would from what i can tell.
    Granted, a team always wins the championship, but cmon, is it the same when america wins the gold in the olympics, maybe for the players but not even that much for americans, it's basically watching any varsity team play against the JV, they dominate, you know they're going to win. That's essentially what lebron james is trying to do, he's saying he isn't good enough to win without james and bosh.

    Yeah, so? He could've gone to NY(I'm a nets fan btw, not a knicks fan, so this is no biased opinion), Amare is far the superior to chris bosh so he still could've gotten his star with him, and the knicks at that time(before they traded practically their whole team to denver for mello) had an amazing group of players, if you added lebron to that picture they go from a 7-8th seat team to quite possibly best in the NBA, by joining up with the heat he basically said that he isn't good enough to win on his own, he needs other amazing players to win.

    Yes, I can, because I simply disagree that he is the best basketball player in the world. I believe he is the best talent, but player, I disagree, he is un-clutch(credits to him he has been better in this finals, but even down the stretch in game 3 he had what could've been costly misses, the thunder just didn't take advantage), and an overall choke. When Miami is winng by 7 or more his shooting percentage is 52%, when they are losing by 7 or more his percentage is 43%, if you call that one of the greats, you have extremely low standards.

    Well, when wade has been pulling his bullshit with "lebrons the best he should be the one taking the shots" blah blah blah, with game 6 of the conference finals the sole exception, miami has been doing terrible when james is the sole commander of the offense, when wade has stepped it up and started taking more shots in the 4th, and more shots in general, miami has won. Wade owns miami, and no matter what james does it will always be like that.

    Lebron james will go down as an amazing player, who for all we know could win 10 championships, but at the end of the day everyone will always remember he had to do it with 2 other top 20 players in the NBA, when you remember the great bulls teams, how many players are really remembered besides scotty pippin, none, because he was the only other slightly above average player on the team, everyone else may have been a solid role player, but not a star, when james championships(if he gets em) will be remembered, it will always be remembered as him needing wade and bosh to get them, which is what will always separate him from the real NBA greats.
     
         

  13. #13
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DA BURGH
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    Granted, a team always wins the championship, but cmon, is it the same when america wins the gold in the olympics, maybe for the players but not even that much for americans, it's basically watching any varsity team play against the JV, they dominate, you know they're going to win. That's essentially what lebron james is trying to do, he's saying he isn't good enough to win without james and bosh.

    Yeah, so? He could've gone to NY(I'm a nets fan btw, not a knicks fan, so this is no biased opinion), Amare is far the superior to chris bosh so he still could've gotten his star with him, and the knicks at that time(before they traded practically their whole team to denver for mello) had an amazing group of players, if you added lebron to that picture they go from a 7-8th seat team to quite possibly best in the NBA, by joining up with the heat he basically said that he isn't good enough to win on his own, he needs other amazing players to win.

    Yes, I can, because I simply disagree that he is the best basketball player in the world. I believe he is the best talent, but player, I disagree, he is un-clutch(credits to him he has been better in this finals, but even down the stretch in game 3 he had what could've been costly misses, the thunder just didn't take advantage), and an overall choke. When Miami is winng by 7 or more his shooting percentage is 52%, when they are losing by 7 or more his percentage is 43%, if you call that one of the greats, you have extremely low standards.

    Well, when wade has been pulling his bullshit with "lebrons the best he should be the one taking the shots" blah blah blah, with game 6 of the conference finals the sole exception, miami has been doing terrible when james is the sole commander of the offense, when wade has stepped it up and started taking more shots in the 4th, and more shots in general, miami has won. Wade owns miami, and no matter what james does it will always be like that.

    Lebron james will go down as an amazing player, who for all we know could win 10 championships, but at the end of the day everyone will always remember he had to do it with 2 other top 20 players in the NBA, when you remember the great bulls teams, how many players are really remembered besides scotty pippin, none, because he was the only other slightly above average player on the team, everyone else may have been a solid role player, but not a star, when james championships(if he gets em) will be remembered, it will always be remembered as him needing wade and bosh to get them, which is what will always separate him from the real NBA greats.
    Correct me if im wrong but are you saying you have a problem with him joining other good/great players? Dude, lebron joining wade and bosh shows that he wanted to win a championship and was tired of the lack of talent surrounding him... there is nothing wrong realizing that he couldn’t carry one of the worst teams in the nba to the finals and win it(proof: look at the cavs record the season after lebron left… they didn’t even win 20 games ). As I said earlier he would have stayed if the owner did his job in bringing in good players to improve the team but he didn’t and lebron had every right to go wherever he wanted to. I think there were a total of 6 nba teams in contention for lebron(clippers, nets, knicks, bulls, cavs, and the heat), would it make since to go the clippers, nets, knicks, and cavs. Each team at the time were nowhere in contention to be championship contender. The bulls and the heat were the only teams that made sense and he choose the heat. Just because he joined other great players doesn’t diminish his greatness, most if not all of the greats whom won championships had great players(even Hall of Famers) on the same team so there really shouldn’t be a problem with him joining Dwade and Bosh.

    I disagree with you about Amare being far superior to Bosh, imo Bosh is better or atleast even with Amare. So you have a problem with lebron joining the heat but you sound like you wouldn’t of had a problem if he would of joined the knicks?... as you said “Amare is far the superior to chris bosh so he still could've gotten his star with him, and the knicks at that time(before they traded practically their whole team to denver for mello) had an amazing group of players”, you admitted that Amare is superior to Bosh and that the knicks already had an amazing group of players but you don’t like him teaming up Wade and Bosh… interesting, please explain?

    Lebron might not be the best player in your eyes but the truth is that he is man, you can come to terms with it or deny it… you denying it really doesn’t change the truth that he is. Lebron is clutch and not a choke, I can show you stats like this where it shows he is more clutch than kobe, Durant, etc…http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...clutch-ability I can show you different stats where it shows he does struggle at times in the clutch and the same thing with the other players that I just mentioned. My point is that we can show stats/tape left and right of players being clutch or not, you’re not gonna change my opinion that he is a big game performer while as I might not be able to change yours… o’well, I know he is clutch because I have watched him throughout the years being clutch and fail in the clutch(all great players succeed and fail but the thing is, lebron haters only remember his fails).

    Are you serious? So are you upset that Lebron leads his team in almost every major statistic?, from the looks from it they seem to be doing a pretty damn good job what he is doing for his team. The problem is that the haters cling on when wade says that it’s lebrons team etc… when actually the Miami heat doesn’t have a cup of care who is called the sole leader(blah blah), all they want to do is win that championship, they are not concerned with that kiddy shit that other people cling too who are not associated with them.

    Not to be rude but your last paragraph just reeks with fail man. The Bulls had players like scottie, rodman, kukoc, harper, kerr, Longley, etc… they had a f*cking squad back in the day bruh, it wasn’t just Jordan and Scottie. And again there is nothing wrong with him joining the heat but haters will cling to that to have an excuse to downplay his greatness.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    Correct me if im wrong but are you saying you have a problem with him joining other good/great players? Dude, lebron joining wade and bosh shows that he wanted to win a championship and was tired of the lack of talent surrounding him... there is nothing wrong realizing that he couldn’t carry one of the worst teams in the nba to the finals and win it(proof: look at the cavs record the season after lebron left… they didn’t even win 20 games ). As I said earlier he would have stayed if the owner did his job in bringing in good players to improve the team but he didn’t and lebron had every right to go wherever he wanted to. I think there were a total of 6 nba teams in contention for lebron(clippers, nets, knicks, bulls, cavs, and the heat), would it make since to go the clippers, nets, knicks, and cavs. Each team at the time were nowhere in contention to be championship contender. The bulls and the heat were the only teams that made sense and he choose the heat. Just because he joined other great players doesn’t diminish his greatness, most if not all of the greats whom won championships had great players(even Hall of Famers) on the same team so there really shouldn’t be a problem with him joining Dwade and Bosh.

    I disagree with you about Amare being far superior to Bosh, imo Bosh is better or atleast even with Amare. So you have a problem with lebron joining the heat but you sound like you wouldn’t of had a problem if he would of joined the knicks?... as you said “Amare is far the superior to chris bosh so he still could've gotten his star with him, and the knicks at that time(before they traded practically their whole team to denver for mello) had an amazing group of players”, you admitted that Amare is superior to Bosh and that the knicks already had an amazing group of players but you don’t like him teaming up Wade and Bosh… interesting, please explain?

    Lebron might not be the best player in your eyes but the truth is that he is man, you can come to terms with it or deny it… you denying it really doesn’t change the truth that he is. Lebron is clutch and not a choke, I can show you stats like this where it shows he is more clutch than kobe, Durant, etc…http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...clutch-ability I can show you different stats where it shows he does struggle at times in the clutch and the same thing with the other players that I just mentioned. My point is that we can show stats/tape left and right of players being clutch or not, you’re not gonna change my opinion that he is a big game performer while as I might not be able to change yours… o’well, I know he is clutch because I have watched him throughout the years being clutch and fail in the clutch(all great players succeed and fail but the thing is, lebron haters only remember his fails).

    Are you serious? So are you upset that Lebron leads his team in almost every major statistic?, from the looks from it they seem to be doing a pretty damn good job what he is doing for his team. The problem is that the haters cling on when wade says that it’s lebrons team etc… when actually the Miami heat doesn’t have a cup of care who is called the sole leader(blah blah), all they want to do is win that championship, they are not concerned with that kiddy shit that other people cling too who are not associated with them.

    Not to be rude but your last paragraph just reeks with fail man. The Bulls had players like scottie, rodman, kukoc, harper, kerr, Longley, etc… they had a f*cking squad back in the day bruh, it wasn’t just Jordan and Scottie. And again there is nothing wrong with him joining the heat but haters will cling to that to have an excuse to downplay his greatness.
    Yes, I am, I am honestly ticked with the fact that lebron joined the heat, the way he went about it, the promises he made "to win multiple championships", and the fact that there were plenty of better choices to go to then miami from a basketball perspective, yet he still chose the heat because he believed he wasn't a good enough player to lead a team to a championship. I said the knicks had a great squad, they were filled with a bunch of key players, not stars, guys like galanari and wilson chandler, who would've worked amazing with lebron, and from a pure basketball perspective would probably work better then wade and bosh, add amare who and that knicks team would've been a much better team then the heat, as oppose to lebron wade and bosh putting up practically all of miami's points.


    Notice a couple things about those stats, they start from '06, lebron was a pretty clutch player on the cavs, his stats since joining miami(well, 2011-2012 season), james FG percentage is 38%, his free throw shooting is 68%, and his 3 point average is 27%(http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM). The stats you through at me were old and outdated, james made a ton of clutch shots as a cav, not as a heat.

    No, what I'm saying is when lebron was the one doing the scoring, they lost, it took wade to get them over the hump, due to lack of supporting cast. On a normal team, with actual players surrounding him instead of bosh, wade, and a bunch of shits who occasionally get hot, his stats would be more then enough, it would no doubt lead a team to the finals, but with the heat he needs wade, wade is always going to be batman and james robin, I'm not a skip bayles fan either, he's a buffoon if you ask me, shouldn't be a sports analyst, but that point he does make and he's right about it, no matter what james does he's always going to be robin.

    Like I said, they were a squad, they had a bunch of good players, but in all serious how many people can name more then just jordon and pippin? When people look back on this heat team they will see a bunch of all stars teaming up, they wont see it the same way people look back on michael jordon, or any of the other NBA greats, simply because they didn't require teaming up. If Magic and bird teamed up, you really think they would have the same legacy?

    Lebron is a great talent, in a pick up game, if I could choose anyone in the world, hands down lebron, no questions asked, but he will never be an NBA great, he gave that up by teaming up with wade and bosh.

    If you're wondering btw, the main reason I seriously don't want him to win a championship is the comment he made about winning multiple championships, I would love to see it blow up in his face.
     
         

  15. #15
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    it only shows how much he loves to win, his willing to sacrifice his individual glory for a championship.
     
         

  16. #16
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DA BURGH
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    Yes, I am, I am honestly ticked with the fact that lebron joined the heat, the way he went about it, the promises he made "to win multiple championships", and the fact that there were plenty of better choices to go to then miami from a basketball perspective, yet he still chose the heat because he believed he wasn't a good enough player to lead a team to a championship. I said the knicks had a great squad, they were filled with a bunch of key players, not stars, guys like galanari and wilson chandler, who would've worked amazing with lebron, and from a pure basketball perspective would probably work better then wade and bosh, add amare who and that knicks team would've been a much better team then the heat, as oppose to lebron wade and bosh putting up practically all of miami's points.


    Notice a couple things about those stats, they start from '06, lebron was a pretty clutch player on the cavs, his stats since joining miami(well, 2011-2012 season), james FG percentage is 38%, his free throw shooting is 68%, and his 3 point average is 27%(http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM). The stats you through at me were old and outdated, james made a ton of clutch shots as a cav, not as a heat.

    No, what I'm saying is when lebron was the one doing the scoring, they lost, it took wade to get them over the hump, due to lack of supporting cast. On a normal team, with actual players surrounding him instead of bosh, wade, and a bunch of shits who occasionally get hot, his stats would be more then enough, it would no doubt lead a team to the finals, but with the heat he needs wade, wade is always going to be batman and james robin, I'm not a skip bayles fan either, he's a buffoon if you ask me, shouldn't be a sports analyst, but that point he does make and he's right about it, no matter what james does he's always going to be robin.

    Like I said, they were a squad, they had a bunch of good players, but in all serious how many people can name more then just jordon and pippin? When people look back on this heat team they will see a bunch of all stars teaming up, they wont see it the same way people look back on michael jordon, or any of the other NBA greats, simply because they didn't require teaming up. If Magic and bird teamed up, you really think they would have the same legacy?

    Lebron is a great talent, in a pick up game, if I could choose anyone in the world, hands down lebron, no questions asked, but he will never be an NBA great, he gave that up by teaming up with wade and bosh.

    If you're wondering btw, the main reason I seriously don't want him to win a championship is the comment he made about winning multiple championships, I would love to see it blow up in his face.
    If you are upset in the way he left then I can understand that because I didn’t like it either, it was a mistake which he acknowledged so people need to get over it. I just explained the teams that were in the hunt to get him, the heat and the bulls made the most sense. How can you say lebron going to the knicks would have been better (the heat have been to 2 straight NBA finals man)? Who’s to say that Lebron and Amare would have been scoring basically all of the knicks points? Like I said before he wanted a championship and knew it probably wasn’t gonna be in Cleveland so he left. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t good enough it meant that the team as a whole wasn’t good enough which was the owner’s fault.

    I think you need to relook at those stats, it says “These stats are based on a time from the start of the 2006 season until June 11, 2012(Including Playoffs)”. You want other clutch stats here you go http://www.libertyballers.com/2012/2...fs-4th-quarter. Do you see now, we can go back in forth with the clutch stats man… I can make it seem like Durant and Kobe (imo he is the most clutch player active) aren’t clutch but I won’t. You wanna know why, it’s because I know they are clutch (lebron too) and there are many stats out there that people display and ignore to better their argument.

    When Lebron scores it is a good thing, not a bad thing (look at last year’s finals and you’ll see why they need him to score). You can’t be upset that Lebron scores more than Dwade man. I don’t want to get into that batman/robin thing because tbh a true fan ignores that middle school type bullshit… I’m sure you are a true fan but you need to stop with that batman/robin crap that 10 year olds and stupid people use bruh, you’re better than that.

    True fans know their basketball [the teams throughout history and the players that played on them (especially the championship ones)], the casual fans who don’t know that much about basketball (NBA) say things like Jordan and Scottie were basically the only good ones on those bulls teams. To answer your Magic/Bird question: first off they had great/good players on their team (and HOFers) so there wouldn’t be a reason for them to join. Magic had players like kareem, worthy, etc… Bird had players like parrish, mchale, etc… You get what I’m saying, they had great players (and HOFers) helping them out so what’s your problem with Lebron, Dwade, and Bosh?

    Keep thinking he won’t be an all-time great, if he retires tomorrow he would be a first ballot HOFer. Fans that are not Lebron haters know he is while haters don’t. O’well

    That’s when most of his hating bandwagon began, haters will hate… the only thing lebron should do is worry about winning that title and I am cheering for him that he does so that haters will shut the f*ck up because there really will be nothing negative to say about him anymore. We will see
     
         

  17. #17
    Member kral's Avatar
    Status
    kral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    I hate labron like I hate the NBA. Superstar Calls. So stupid wen u can clearly see James foul ppl and not get called but him and Wade can not get touched and bam foul. So stupid and its y I can't cheer for the NBA. I wanna see basketball go back to real ball. With 2 step rule. No superstar bullshit. Also go back to calling shit straight n get better replay abilities. Also James is a great player but he is not the best!
     
         

  18. #18
    op genin wutangforever's Avatar
    Status
    wutangforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    mars bro
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    If you are upset in the way he left then I can understand that because I didn’t like it either, it was a mistake which he acknowledged so people need to get over it. I just explained the teams that were in the hunt to get him, the heat and the bulls made the most sense. How can you say lebron going to the knicks would have been better (the heat have been to 2 straight NBA finals man)? Who’s to say that Lebron and Amare would have been scoring basically all of the knicks points? Like I said before he wanted a championship and knew it probably wasn’t gonna be in Cleveland so he left. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t good enough it meant that the team as a whole wasn’t good enough which was the owner’s fault.

    I think you need to relook at those stats, it says “These stats are based on a time from the start of the 2006 season until June 11, 2012(Including Playoffs)”. You want other clutch stats here you go http://www.libertyballers.com/2012/2...fs-4th-quarter. Do you see now, we can go back in forth with the clutch stats man… I can make it seem like Durant and Kobe (imo he is the most clutch player active) aren’t clutch but I won’t. You wanna know why, it’s because I know they are clutch (lebron too) and there are many stats out there that people display and ignore to better their argument.

    When Lebron scores it is a good thing, not a bad thing (look at last year’s finals and you’ll see why they need him to score). You can’t be upset that Lebron scores more than Dwade man. I don’t want to get into that batman/robin thing because tbh a true fan ignores that middle school type bullshit… I’m sure you are a true fan but you need to stop with that batman/robin crap that 10 year olds and stupid people use bruh, you’re better than that.

    True fans know their basketball [the teams throughout history and the players that played on them (especially the championship ones)], the casual fans who don’t know that much about basketball (NBA) say things like Jordan and Scottie were basically the only good ones on those bulls teams. To answer your Magic/Bird question: first off they had great/good players on their team (and HOFers) so there wouldn’t be a reason for them to join. Magic had players like kareem, worthy, etc… Bird had players like parrish, mchale, etc… You get what I’m saying, they had great players (and HOFers) helping them out so what’s your problem with Lebron, Dwade, and Bosh?

    Keep thinking he won’t be an all-time great, if he retires tomorrow he would be a first ballot HOFer. Fans that are not Lebron haters know he is while haters don’t. O’well

    That’s when most of his hating bandwagon began, haters will hate… the only thing lebron should do is worry about winning that title and I am cheering for him that he does so that haters will shut the f*ck up because there really will be nothing negative to say about him anymore. We will see
    dont bother talking to this guy PUU just another lebron hater larry bird is my favorite player and even i know that if lebron wins this 2 or 3 championships he might surpass him we just need to enjoy lebron james cause we are watching one of the all time greats right now
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    XxJonathanxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Look, I understand everyone's view point in regards as to the Miami heat will win he series. But on the contrary, if Miami loses game 5, and it goes back to OKC, then the Thunder have a high chance of winning it entirely. But then again after the Thunders performance yesterday, gaining a 17 point lead in the 1st quarter and Scott Brooks changing the line up, I don't hunk the Thunder are playing collectively as a team. So again my theory is if the heat loses tomorrow then the OKC will take it all the way. Btw I'm a Laker fan so I'm not biased at all.
     
         

  20. #20
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    **** the miami heat, theyre all f!gs and i live in miami too
     
         

  21. #21
    Hell Awaits You Expeditious's Avatar
    Status
    Expeditious is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    i think Miami will because lebron goining to be mad hungry cuz his ring is within his grasp
     
         

  22. #22
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    miami takes this in 5
    hey PUU, just like we thought right?
     
         

  23. #23
    Member AikoLtu's Avatar
    Status
    AikoLtu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    I think it be Miami
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    If you are upset in the way he left then I can understand that because I didn’t like it either, it was a mistake which he acknowledged so people need to get over it. I just explained the teams that were in the hunt to get him, the heat and the bulls made the most sense. How can you say lebron going to the knicks would have been better (the heat have been to 2 straight NBA finals man)? Who’s to say that Lebron and Amare would have been scoring basically all of the knicks points? Like I said before he wanted a championship and knew it probably wasn’t gonna be in Cleveland so he left. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t good enough it meant that the team as a whole wasn’t good enough which was the owner’s fault.

    I think you need to relook at those stats, it says “These stats are based on a time from the start of the 2006 season until June 11, 2012(Including Playoffs)”. You want other clutch stats here you go http://www.libertyballers.com/2012/2...fs-4th-quarter. Do you see now, we can go back in forth with the clutch stats man… I can make it seem like Durant and Kobe (imo he is the most clutch player active) aren’t clutch but I won’t. You wanna know why, it’s because I know they are clutch (lebron too) and there are many stats out there that people display and ignore to better their argument.

    When Lebron scores it is a good thing, not a bad thing (look at last year’s finals and you’ll see why they need him to score). You can’t be upset that Lebron scores more than Dwade man. I don’t want to get into that batman/robin thing because tbh a true fan ignores that middle school type bullshit… I’m sure you are a true fan but you need to stop with that batman/robin crap that 10 year olds and stupid people use bruh, you’re better than that.

    True fans know their basketball [the teams throughout history and the players that played on them (especially the championship ones)], the casual fans who don’t know that much about basketball (NBA) say things like Jordan and Scottie were basically the only good ones on those bulls teams. To answer your Magic/Bird question: first off they had great/good players on their team (and HOFers) so there wouldn’t be a reason for them to join. Magic had players like kareem, worthy, etc… Bird had players like parrish, mchale, etc… You get what I’m saying, they had great players (and HOFers) helping them out so what’s your problem with Lebron, Dwade, and Bosh?

    Keep thinking he won’t be an all-time great, if he retires tomorrow he would be a first ballot HOFer. Fans that are not Lebron haters know he is while haters don’t. O’well

    That’s when most of his hating bandwagon began, haters will hate… the only thing lebron should do is worry about winning that title and I am cheering for him that he does so that haters will shut the f*ck up because there really will be nothing negative to say about him anymore. We will see
    I'm saying I don't like the fact that he went to the heat, it totally lopsided the NBA, put to shits multiple franchises, and quite honestly made the NBA a lot less competitive, as a fan I enjoy competitive basketball, so I was pissed off when lebron went to miami.

    I'm not pissed that lebron scores, I just pointed out that when lebron tries to totally take over the game, they usually lose. As far as the batman/robin stuff come in, I get what your saying, but end of the day that's how it is, lebron is playing in wades city and he will always take back seat to wade, he chose that when he went to miami.


    Of course they had great players, and HOFers, but that's exactly what makes them on that whole other level, casual fans only know them, not their supporting cast. It's what puts them on another level, james will never go into the same league as them because he will always be known as wades sidekick.

    I'm not denying the fact he will be an all time great, and I'm not denying the fact that he will be a first ballot HOFer, what I'm saying is he will never be able to reach the same peak as jordon, bird, and johnson, at the end of the day, even if he wins a championship, all he'll ever be is the guy playing in Dwades city, when people think of the great heat teams they'll think first of the team captain, which is wade, not lebron.

    I do believe the heat have this in the bag, unless OKC can turn it up and take game 5, then playing at home they may be able to pull it off, I'm rooting for james to lose, I wanna see what he'll say about the fan's lives if he loses a second time.
     
         

  25. #25
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DA BURGH
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

    Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    I hate labron like I hate the NBA. Superstar Calls. So stupid wen u can clearly see James foul ppl and not get called but him and Wade can not get touched and bam foul. So stupid and its y I can't cheer for the NBA. I wanna see basketball go back to real ball. With 2 step rule. No superstar bullshit. Also go back to calling shit straight n get better replay abilities. Also James is a great player but he is not the best!
    a hater with an excuse... that's new
    Quote Originally Posted by wutangforever View Post
    dont bother talking to this guy PUU just another lebron hater larry bird is my favorite player and even i know that if lebron wins this 2 or 3 championships he might surpass him we just need to enjoy lebron james cause we are watching one of the all time greats right now
    thanks man... btw larry legend was a beast:D
    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    **** the miami heat, theyre all f!gs and i live in miami too
    sigh.

    oh so i guess you know the Miami Heat players personally right? how can you call them f@gs when you haven't spoken one word to any of them? Your post shows that you are another hater and a ***** on top of that because you wouldn't say that ignorant shit to any one of their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Vision View Post
    miami takes this in 5
    hey PUU, just like we thought right?
    Yea i think they will end it tonight if not defintely game 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    I'm saying I don't like the fact that he went to the heat, it totally lopsided the NBA, put to shits multiple franchises, and quite honestly made the NBA a lot less competitive, as a fan I enjoy competitive basketball, so I was pissed off when lebron went to miami.

    I'm not pissed that lebron scores, I just pointed out that when lebron tries to totally take over the game, they usually lose. As far as the batman/robin stuff come in, I get what your saying, but end of the day that's how it is, lebron is playing in wades city and he will always take back seat to wade, he chose that when he went to miami.


    Of course they had great players, and HOFers, but that's exactly what makes them on that whole other level, casual fans only know them, not their supporting cast. It's what puts them on another level, james will never go into the same league as them because he will always be known as wades sidekick.

    I'm not denying the fact he will be an all time great, and I'm not denying the fact that he will be a first ballot HOFer, what I'm saying is he will never be able to reach the same peak as jordon, bird, and johnson, at the end of the day, even if he wins a championship, all he'll ever be is the guy playing in Dwades city, when people think of the great heat teams they'll think first of the team captain, which is wade, not lebron.

    I do believe the heat have this in the bag, unless OKC can turn it up and take game 5, then playing at home they may be able to pull it off, I'm rooting for james to lose, I wanna see what he'll say about the fan's lives if he loses a second time.

    It did not totally make the NBA lopsided, basically it has been almost the exact same teams in both conferences making it to the playoffs and most of the teams that struggled (pre Lebron decision) are still struggling since Lebron went to Miami. Yes teams like the Cavs became irrelevant overnight but that’s because they never really had great players other then Lebron, Miami ofc made a dramatic improvement and became a force in the East and the NBA but as a whole the NBA(Eastern Conference) basically have been the same with the exception of a few teams. Almost all of the teams that were championship contenders a couple years ago were considered the same heading into these years’ playoffs so the competiveness is still there. The East dating back to early 2000s have always been top heavy while the West have been for evened out, and from what I can tell it has been the same thing for the last 2 years, so again there shouldn’t be a problem with him going to Miami.

    I disagree with you again; most of Miami wins are from Lebron taking over(the whole game), I’m not dismissing Dwade, Bosh, and the supporting player’s importance but it has been proven if anybody on that team were to take over a game… Lebron would be the one to give the team the best chance to win because he can hurt you in more ways than Dwade(and his other teammates) can because he is the most complete player in the NBA. Just because he went to a team that already had a superstar on it doesn’t mean he took a back seat… putting up numbers and like 27.1PPG, 7.9RPG, 6.2APG, 53FG%, 1.8 SPG, 0.8BPG this regular season/ 30.5PPG, 9.7RPG, 5.3 APG, 50FG%, 1.9SPG, 0.6BPG this postseason/winning the MVP award/finished 3rd in the DPOY votes/All NBA first team/NBA All Defensive first team/allstar starter/ and if the Heat do win he would unquestionably be the NBA finals MVP is not taking a back seat bruh http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron...eer_stats.html.

    Correct me if I’m wrong but are you are saying just because they had great players on their team they(Bird/Magic) are in a class that Lebron can’t reach?What? Lebron is not Dwade’s sidekick and Dwade is not Lebron’s but it is unquestionably that Lebron is the better one. Most fans(except for haters) realize this and you need too also.

    . Let us say hypothetically that Lebron won’t be in the top 5 players of alltime but is considered by most fans to be top 10, does not being considered not in the top 5 make it a bad thing? At the end of his career if he is not in that company he would be just below it which is a great accomplishment which is not a bad thing man. No, when they look back on this team, Lebron will be the first name mentioned not Dwade.

    I lol’ed hard when he called out his haters after he lost last year because it was the truth, ya’ll(haters) were so consumed even obsessed with wanting him to fail and still do that it got to a point where it was disgusting and pathetic to hear… so he basically said to you(haters)that you need to come back to the real world instead wanting a person(Lebron) who you don’t even know to fail(which is sad). I applaud him for that but by the looks of it he will have more of a happier speech by the end of this series.
     
         
    Last edited by PUU; 06-22-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •