Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

[NB Taijutsu] Lysander

Makarov awaits a young man being very excited to share his knowledge about the wonderful created arts by the legendary Zenryoku, taking a nap underneath a tree while the sun shines very bright above the world, whilst Makarov awaits for his new student.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Re: [NB Taijutsu] Lysander

I run over with the look of Lee grinning at you

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Alright now run hundred circles on your place, while doing that make punch movements with your fists.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Yes sensei.....!

After hearing the instructions from you i begin to run on the spot and then start to run in circle on the spot and after doing one or two I raise my right and left arm and then jab the air while jogging and i repeat this one hundred time making sure that each of my punches are precise jabs in a straight line while jogging at a constant speed.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

''Alright! Nicely done!''

The following thing will be attacking my clone, you may use technique's or whichever you'd like if it's just related to taijutsu. I want you to post at least a move with two or three paragraphs, imagine that your fighting Liliana or Goro with their gates activated, do the best you can and make your Sensei proud.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

After hearing the instructions given to me I begin to run at your clone at a speed which is just slower than a full sprint.When reaching a distance of one meter away i pull back my right leg and thrust it forward and aim to strike the clone shin since getting kick in the shin hurt allot ....

From the pain of the kick the clone leans forward and grabs his right shin in pain.When he leans forward i raise my right and left arm and place them behind your clones neck and back and flip him over my right shoulder which results in him hitting the floor and servilely damaging his back.

I then leap into the air and position my body and turn 180 degrees so when i land my right shoulder smashes into your clones chest.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

''Damn you wrestler. Nice combination ^_^''

(Toppyoushimonai Okane)- Crazy monkey
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. it is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

Okay, now jump head height and double kick my clone his chest whilst charging your lower leg, send chakra trough it to cause extremely bad damage to it causing it to poof away at a rapid speed as you perform it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

After hearing the instructions and the nice compliment I step back half a meter away from the clone and watch your clone closely.After this I bend both of my knees and do a tiny leap into the air and from leaving contact with the floor I charge chakra into my right and left leg and thrust my right leg forward and it making contact with the centre of the clones leg and upon contact I thrust my left leg forward and upon contact with the clones chest the clone poofs away.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

(Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige) - Acrobatic triple drop Kick
    Range: Short
    Description: the user jumps in the air doing a forward summersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows. two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head whilst the user charging chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

Now jump in the air, doing a forward summersault and simultaneously kick my clone in the upper body dealing three blows against the upper body, two which are to the shoulders and one to the head dealing a great damage, but whilst doing that you have to charge chakra into your legs to cause more damage against my clone, stay focused and do your thing, try to explain it in a good understandable detailed sentences and don't be hasty.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

After performing the last jutsu i guess you make another clone so i face the other clone.I then jump into the air leaping of my feet by bending my knees and as soon as i come of the floor i channel chakra into my legs.Once in the air i spin forward and i thrust my right leg on the left shoulder and then straight away thrust my left leg forward against the right shoulder and just in time the third one on the head of the clone.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

''Good job ''

(Kyuuki Ashige)- Crane Kick
    Range: short-Mid
    Description: the user stands in the crane positon with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg held into their body. The user then jumps up off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage and kick towards the opponents face.

Now stand in a crane position, with your arms parallel to the ground and your right leg held into your body, then jump with a great speed up off the left leg and kick with your right leg whilst charging chakra into your leg to cause extra damage and kick towards my clone his face with a great impact, before doing so I want you to breath in and out and concentrate on my clone and your movements you will perform.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I focus my breathing and focus carefully on my stance so i make my arms parrel to the ground and lift my right leg into my body.Once i have done this i bend my left leg and and channely chakra into my legs and leap of the ground with my left leg.Once in the air i thrust my right leg forward and aim to towards the clones face with the charged chakra to casuce added damage.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Take your time in posting your description, don't rush it

(Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
    Type: Attack/ Defence
    Range: Mid
    Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.

Now pivot on one foot and jump around in the air and swing your leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then bring that leg into my clone his face being able to send him backwards flying into the ground with a great speed causing it to poof away at a extremely rapid speed, give it a try and stay focused.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I lift up my right foot and begin to do tiny jumps on my right leg not coming very far of the ground and i then begin to channel my chakra into the right leg to cause extra damage for when the kick connects.I then jump into the air not very high of the ground but high enough and bring my leg into the clones face and upon contact the clone goes flying backwards and greats speeds and smashes against the ground.He then poofs away upon contact with the ground.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

(Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: the user jumps towards the enemy and makes tiger claws and claps onto the enemies head behind the ears and at the same time charges his right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemies head down and smashes it into the users knee.

Now jump towards my clone and make a tiger claw and shape that onto my clone his head behind the ears and at the same time charge your right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pull my clone his head down and smash it into your knee, stay focused and balanced and clear your mind, cause my clone to poof away.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I position my hands into the formation of a tiger claw on both hands and prepare to attack your clone by looking and focusing on the clone and calming myself..I then jump up towards the clone and use my tiger claws and grab onto the clones ear and straight away charge my chakra into my right knee and slam the clones head down into my knee and then the clone poofs away.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

''Goody''

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo)- Elbow and Knee Combo
    Range: Mid
    Description: the user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent raising both arms up baring their elbows down towards the enemies head and bring them down towards them and at the same time they bring up their knees towards the enemies jaw creating a pincer like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Now jump into mid-air towards my clone raising both your arms up baring your elbows down towards my clone his head and bring him down towards the clone and at the same time bring up your knees towards my clone his jaw creating a pincer like motion, but while doing this I want you to charge your knees and elbows with chakra to cause extra damange, but before doing all this I want you to focus and breath in and out.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I once again slow down my breathing and remain calm and straight away jump mid way into the air towards your clone.Once in the air I channel chakra into my elbows and knees and then raise both of my arms up and point my elbows down towards the clone and straight away at the same time bring my knees up.Thus creating a jaw creating a pincer like motion.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

''Alright, now B-Rank, I want you to explain a little more''

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

Now run towards my clone and think about how to get him into the air, if you do so then appear above my clone and then follow trough with smashing both your knees into his chest while charging chakra to cause extra damage and then you will drive them down into the ground as you smash him with your knees, but remember to stay focused and concentrate on the chakra you send trough your knees.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

After learning so many good jutsu I breath in and out slowly and close my eyes for a second to calm and relax myself.I then push of my right foot and run towards your clone.As i get close your clone tries to punch me in the chest with his right hand so I side step to the side and jab the clone in the ribs with my right hand,at this moment the clone learns forward due to the pain so i bend my knees and sweep the clone making him land on his face.I then grab the clone by the ankles and begin to spin and then release the clone into the air.I then quickly channel chakra into my knees and jump up into the air above the clone who is know facing me and falling,i then come down and smash my knees into the clones chest making them smash into the floor.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»