Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 150
  1. #1
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Exactly what manga or episode did I miss when it stated that Sasuke would get perfect susanoo. I mean seriously where does it say that? Just b/c we see edo Madara with perfect susanoo it doesn't mean that Sasuke will get it.

    1) His sharingan abilities is nowhere near Madara's level let alone Itachi
    2) Both Itachi and Madara mastered all three mangekyou abilities that they gained when they awakened their ms while sasuke mastered only two (susanoo + amaterasu)
    3) What fact do any Sasuke fanboy have that he'll even come close to his own perfect susanoo

    Note: If Kishi was to ever give Sasuke perfect susanoo as a power up I will seriously stop watching Naruto and move on to another anime b/c these power ups that he's giving villians like Kabuto is slowly ruining the anime.
    An overly powered antagonist kills animes like this. I mean once you've conquered the world, then what?

    Oh an whatever sasuke fanboy that tries to flame will recieve -rep and FLAMED 100x's stronger back! :noc:
     
         

  2. #2
    Premium User Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Love
    Posts
    10,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Perfect Susanoo required Rinnegan.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Perfect Susanoo required Rinnegan.
    we dont know this
     
         

  4. #4
    Offline ItachiSan03's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiSan03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Spirit Plane
    Posts
    2,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Well current sasuke would get owned by bm naruto so kishi has to give sasuke something to match his stregnth. Also i belive that ps requires ems, not rinnegan so sasuke should get it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Team Taka AnimeIsPerfection's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeIsPerfection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Library :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    it could happen. and if it does, it'll be epic.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Trendy's Avatar
    Status
    Trendy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Sharingan Kakashi View Post
    Exactly what manga or episode did I miss when it stated that Sasuke would get perfect susanoo. I mean seriously where does it say that? Just b/c we see edo Madara with perfect susanoo it doesn't mean that Sasuke will get it.
    he most likly will get it with the way the story is going....
    damn you must really hate sasuke!
     
         

  7. #7
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    He might get it if he wants to go up against Naruto. That's the only way to match up with him.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member sytren's Avatar
    Status
    sytren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Sharingan Kakashi View Post
    Exactly what manga or episode did I miss when it stated that Sasuke would get perfect susanoo. I mean seriously where does it say that? Just b/c we see edo Madara with perfect susanoo it doesn't mean that Sasuke will get it.

    1) His sharingan abilities is nowhere near Madara's level let alone Itachi
    2) Both Itachi and Madara mastered all three mangekyou abilities that they gained when they awakened their ms while sasuke mastered only two (susanoo + amaterasu)
    3) What fact do any Sasuke fanboy have that he'll even come close to his own perfect susanoo

    Note: If Kishi was to ever give Sasuke perfect susanoo as a power up I will seriously stop watching Naruto and move on to another anime b/c these power ups that he's giving villians like Kabuto is slowly ruining the anime.
    An overly powered antagonist kills animes like this. I mean once you've conquered the world, then what?

    Oh an whatever sasuke fanboy that tries to flame will recieve -rep and FLAMED 100x's stronger back! :noc:
    Thank you so much. Finally I find a thread thats against this crap instead of asking what it will look like or when he'll get it. I agree with you 100%
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Kazetaka's Avatar
    Status
    Kazetaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    How funny would it be if Itachi upon touching Sasuke's forehead for the last time magically gives him the perfect Susanoo I would lolol endlessly and also stop viewing Naruto.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Sasuke should get his own skills and powers.
     
         

  11. #11
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiSan03 View Post
    Well current sasuke would get owned by bm naruto so kishi has to give sasuke something to match his stregnth. Also i belive that ps requires ems, not rinnegan so sasuke should get it.
    But why should he get it?
    Even with his ems I still see Itachi beating so why in the world should he even recieve such power? The only reason why I see Madara with it is because he was the strongest of the Uchiha clan and mastered sharingan ability so of course he should have such strength. Not to mention his name and title that creates chaos just by the thought of it. Sasuke is not even in his rank and is no more than just a regular Uchiha except with the ems so why would he even get such a thing??? Even as a last resort power up from Kishi. Why?
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member sytren's Avatar
    Status
    sytren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazetaka View Post
    How funny would it be if Itachi upon touching Sasuke's forehead for the last time magically gives him the perfect Susanoo I would lolol endlessly and also stop viewing Naruto.
    I agree....I think it'd be awesome if some how Itachi was like "You have misused the power I gave you." Forehead poke and takes amatarasu back.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    I'm guessing his Susano'o is probably going to be based off one of the 3 Japanese War Deities. Maybe Hachiman, the Japanese syncretic of archery and war? It might also be Futsunushi though, the god of swords and lightning.
     
         

  14. #14
    God. Level77Art's Avatar
    Status
    Level77Art is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    Sasuke should get his own skills and powers.
    Yes he should.
     
         

  15. #15
    S-Ranku Sn0rkack's Avatar
    Status
    Sn0rkack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    623
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    He probably will get it. His Susanoo was based on his hatred, right? Well, he sure does have a lot of it...
     
         

  16. #16
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trendy View Post
    he most likly will get it with the way the story is going....
    damn you must really hate sasuke!
    I dislike him but I don't hate him. He has had some very interestings fights and usually if not always holds his own against any opponent or opponents. No doubt about it he's tough and resilient bt this whole ps Sasuke just pisses me off.
     
         

  17. #17
    Tech N9ne NOemotions's Avatar
    Status
    NOemotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden <Rain Village>
    Posts
    3,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    sausage is lil RAT.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member WillToWin's Avatar
    Status
    WillToWin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A Criminal Traveling The World, Out of my way!
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Dude stop kidding yourself. So what if Sasuke gets PS? You do realize that Sasuke has to fight Naruto sooner or later, right? Naruto has gained powers through the war arc and has fought non-stop. You think it's fair that they fight right now with Sasuke having little growth with his EMS? Hate to break it to you, but he will get PS! Because if he doesn't he will lose terribly against Naruto. Also, Sasuke just needs to stabilize Susanoo. PS is an EMS technique. Just because Madara has the rinnegan activated it doesn't mean it requires rinnegan.
     
         
    Last edited by WillToWin; 06-19-2012 at 03:44 AM.

  19. #19
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    Thank you so much. Finally I find a thread thats against this crap instead of asking what it will look like or when he'll get it. I agree with you 100%
    Thank you!
    Fianlly someone with some sense.
     
         

  20. #20
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    I guess he hates Sasuke because it would only make sense for Sasuke to get his Perfect Susanoo. Stop Crying about power up seriously its a anime not real life
     
         

  21. #21
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    I agree....I think it'd be awesome if some how Itachi was like "You have misused the power I gave you." Forehead poke and takes amatarasu back.
    I'd lol so hard man!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  22. #22
    Traveler of time and space Nidaime Pupil's Avatar
    Status
    Nidaime Pupil is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    He has Susano'o already, come on why won't he perfect it. That's like someone having 2t Sharingan and you being so surprised if they get a 3T I mean why not?

    Prepare to stop watching Naruto if that's really what you're saying.
     
         

  23. #23
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillToWin View Post
    Dude stop kidding yourself. So what if Sasuke gets PS? You do realize that Sasuke has to fight Naruto sooner or later, right? Naruto has gained powers through the war arc and has fought non-stop. You think it's fair that they fight right now with Sasuke having little growth with his EMS? Hate to break it to you, but he will get PS! Because if he doesn't he will lose terribly against Naruto. Also, Sasuke just needs to stabilize Susanoo. PS is an EMS technique. Just because Madara has the rinnegan activated it means it requires rinnegan.
    Where's your proof of that happening? Even so how do you know that he might not just get some other power.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member KyoshiroSenju's Avatar
    Status
    KyoshiroSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    kyoto japan
    Posts
    1,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Sharingan Kakashi View Post
    But why should he get it?
    Even with his ems I still see Itachi beating so why in the world should he even recieve such power? The only reason why I see Madara with it is because he was the strongest of the Uchiha clan and mastered sharingan ability so of course he should have such strength. Not to mention his name and title that creates chaos just by the thought of it. Sasuke is not even in his rank and is no more than just a regular Uchiha except with the ems so why would he even get such a thing??? Even as a last resort power up from Kishi. Why?
    Umm one question how itachi will beat ems sasuke? Back to the topic i agree sasuke should start using his own ms abilities..
     
         

  25. #25
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Sasuke Perfect Susano?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    I guess he hates Sasuke because it would only make sense for Sasuke to get his Perfect Susanoo. Stop Crying about power up seriously its a anime not real life
    No shit it's not real life.
    But what's the point of watching a show if in every episode somebodys getting a power up. Makes the show lose its taste very quickly.
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •