View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
1053. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    37 3.51%
  • 2

    21 1.99%
  • 3

    70 6.65%
  • 4

    172 16.33%
  • 5

    753 71.51%
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 574

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    V-Louch Versuvio's Avatar
    Status
    Versuvio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    >> iBase <<
    Posts
    81,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.
     



    Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Discuss Naruto Chapter 590 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 591

    BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE


    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.


    Layout © by Casualmisfit
    Picture featured in banner by Casualmisfit

     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Itachi was a martyr!
     
         

  3. #3
    Missing Nin SashaUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SashaUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Itachi was a martyr!
    Itachi IS a martyr!
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post
    Itachi IS a martyr!
    Yep true
     
         

  5. #5
    Member mushidama's Avatar
    Status
    mushidama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing nin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Itachi was a martyr!
    great chapter always knew itachi wasn't that bad but it makes you wonder about tobi who the h--- is he and why so much hate on the uchiha's if he's appart of the clan himself! sasuke is the most confused character right now feel bad for dude now more than i do naruto at this point!!!!!!!!!! great job kishi
     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student
    Status
    Arotick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enigma
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Itachi was a martyr!
    READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!
    !!!![!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *

    Okay ,i may be wrong but consider a few things,

    Madara is trying to come back to life ,:sy: and he was going to use pain's revival technique to do it,but pain used that revival thing on the villagers when he attacked the hidden leaf, so what if he tries to use sasukes body as a vessel like orochimaru failed at doing.:flaw: And then naruto saves him and brings sasuke back to the hidden leaf , yada yada. ??:D

    PLUS*(spelling errors lol)

    Tobi is either obito or shisui.*
    *Obito: kakashi got his sharingan from obito when he died, and when he uses the mangekyou, its the same time space thing as tobi. Theres a time space warp coming from the sharingan eye, and those eyes have to be obitos if they have the same ability.

    wease: Shisui: I think kabuto said that they couldnt find shisui's body anywhere, and in manga ch.590 it shows shisui losing both eyes and talking to itachi before itachi wiped out the uchiha clan. What if shisui escaped , and he was missing both eyes .

    what if orochimaru is still alive? :ghehe:

    REPLY I LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES(:
     
         

  7. #7
    Hokage hokagenaruto's Avatar
    Status
    hokagenaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    inside an xbox
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Arotick View Post
    READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!
    !!!![!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *

    Okay ,i may be wrong but consider a few things,

    Madara is trying to come back to life ,:sy: and he was going to use pain's revival technique to do it,but pain used that revival thing on the villagers when he attacked the hidden leaf, so what if he tries to use sasukes body as a vessel like orochimaru failed at doing.:flaw: And then naruto saves him and brings sasuke back to the hidden leaf , yada yada. ??:D

    PLUS*(spelling errors lol)

    Tobi is either obito or shisui.*
    *Obito: kakashi got his sharingan from obito when he died, and when he uses the mangekyou, its the same time space thing as tobi. Theres a time space warp coming from the sharingan eye, and those eyes have to be obitos if they have the same ability.

    wease: Shisui: I think kabuto said that they couldnt find shisui's body anywhere, and in manga ch.590 it shows shisui losing both eyes and talking to itachi before itachi wiped out the uchiha clan. What if shisui escaped , and he was missing both eyes .

    what if orochimaru is still alive? :ghehe:

    REPLY I LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES(:

    the frist thing looks kind of broken but the obito and kakashi thing.., i didnt belive it before but now that u mention it... what if mangekyou activated in obito and saved him?
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student mongoloid's Avatar
    Status
    mongoloid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Itachi was a martyr!
    yeah dats ryt
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member MrLukyso's Avatar
    Status
    MrLukyso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legends live Forever.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    The start was good, but the other part was kinda useless, we already knew what we saw
     
         

  10. #10
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLukyso View Post
    The start was good, but the other part was kinda useless, we already knew what we saw
    we already knew,but sasuke doesn't know
     
         

  11. #11
    Academy Student
    Status
    iamRN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai UAE
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Danzou and Tobi's story is far different from Itachi's..
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    dranic is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLukyso View Post
    The start was good, but the other part was kinda useless, we already knew what we saw
    Agree with this tbh. I liked the shisui part and realising just what the terms and exact situation was, but otherwise, yeah, more of what we already knew.
     
         

  13. #13
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    awesome 5 in my opinion

    I liked how we finally got to see the uchiha massacre from Itachi's perspective
    However the chapter only confirmed what tobi had told us just from a different perspective i guess .. it really only confirms tobi doesnt lie about everything ^.^
    I liked seeing more of shisui and danzou for some reason , seeing their role in the massacre as well
    It was sad when itachi killed his parents and embraced sasuke
    What annoyed me is it does look like the end of madara :mad: and the way Itachi has like gone against his own beliefs and is all do what you want i.e yup go ahead and destroy konoha even though i just wasted my god dam time releasing the edo tensei ... that irritates me but i guess it was an emotional end to an awesome character :D
    As for next week maybe we can see more of naruto vs tobi :D
    It looks like madara has enough time to realise something is wrong maybe he'll cast izangi on himself or somehow save himself wishful thinking maybe ..
    as for sasuke i think he'll leave kabuto and set out to do his thing , maybe he'll assist tobi they will both retreat and regather or tobi will retreat and sasuke will confront tobi ,
    anyway i think tobi will retreat to see what the faq is going on , maybe he'll kill kabuto, ?
    OR because the beasts are gone we'll finally get to see the true extent of tobi's powers as he'll actually play serious :D looking foward to next week ^.^ not just for the action but also because every week we're getting a week closer to finding out tobi's identity :D
     
         
    Last edited by LssJBroly; 06-20-2012 at 09:49 AM.

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    saskanaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CARIBBEAN
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    well said dude i like
     
         

  15. #15
    Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    animemomontherun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    awesome 5 in my opinion

    I liked how we finally got to see the uchiha massacre from Itachi's perspective
    However the chapter only confirmed what tobi had told us just from a different perspective i guess .. it really only confirms tobi doesnt lie about everything ^.^
    I liked seeing more of shisui and danzou for some reason , seeing their role in the massacre as well
    It was sad when itachi killed his parents and embraced sasuke
    What annoyed me is it does look like the end of madara :mad: and the way Itachi has like gone against his own beliefs and is all do what you want i.e yup go ahead and destroy konoha even though i just wasted my god dam time releasing the edo tensei ... that irritates me but i guess it was an emotional end to an awesome character :D
    As for next week maybe we can see more of naruto vs tobi :D
    It looks like madara has enough time to realise something is wrong maybe he'll cast izangi on himself or somehow save himself wishful thinking maybe ..
    as for sasuke i think he'll leave kabuto and set out to do his thing , maybe he'll assist tobi they will both retreat and regather or tobi will retreat and sasuke will confront tobi ,
    anyway i think tobi will retreat to see what the faq is going on , maybe he'll kill kabuto, ?
    OR because the beasts are gone we'll finally get to see the true extent of tobi's powers as he'll actually play serious :D looking foward to next week ^.^ not just for the action but also because every week we're getting a week closer to finding out tobi's identity :D
    The problem that has been neglected is that Itachi's character was never understood until now. He has kept himself carefully under wraps as he was a shinobi of Root - that was their way. He was also very vague and secretive. What came through in the end was that he didn't care about the jutsu he possessed or the power it wielded. He was a gentle soul who hated war, who wanted peace, loved his village, his family and especially his younger brother, Sasuke. He wanted a quiet, peaceful life yet wanted to bring pride and honor to both his village and to his clan. That was, however, not meant to be. So, his deeds at this point will only be known by a select few, including Naruto - the way Itachi wanted.

    Unfortunately, Itachi was what is often referred to as a tragic hero - one that saves the day but has to die in the process - and as Kishi loves to wrap things up into multiple layers, Itachi died tragically in so many layers in body and in his soul but in the end was able to redeem himself in his soul so that he could return to the "pure world" or the afterlife, therefore never being able to be re-summoned again. I think this is what Kishi wanted - for Itachi to redeem his soul; to wrap up those very loose ties he had to this earthly life (and he had plenty of them; far more than most of the characters re-summoned). Now, he will live on in Naruto-lore as one of the most compelling yet complicated characters. For me, he has become one of my all-time favorites due to his complexities. Itachi has become more than the jutsu he possessed. He has become a multi dimensional character with a strong element of humanity.
     
         

  16. #16
    Academy Student
    Status
    GavinsFaja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lssjbroly View Post
    awesome 5 in my opinion

    i liked how we finally got to see the uchiha massacre from itachi's perspective
    however the chapter only confirmed what tobi had told us just from a different perspective i guess .. It really only confirms tobi doesnt lie about everything ^.^
    i liked seeing more of shisui and danzou for some reason , seeing their role in the massacre as well
    it was sad when itachi killed his parents and embraced sasuke
    what annoyed me is it does look like the end of madara :mad: And the way itachi has like gone against his own beliefs and is all do what you want i.e yup go ahead and destroy konoha even though i just wasted my god dam time releasing the edo tensei ... That irritates me but i guess it was an emotional end to an awesome character :d
    as for next week maybe we can see more of naruto vs tobi :d
    it looks like madara has enough time to realise something is wrong maybe he'll cast izangi on himself or somehow save himself wishful thinking maybe ..
    As for sasuke i think he'll leave kabuto and set out to do his thing , maybe he'll assist tobi they will both retreat and regather or tobi will retreat and sasuke will confront tobi ,
    anyway i think tobi will retreat to see what the faq is going on , maybe he'll kill kabuto, ?
    Or because the beasts are gone we'll finally get to see the true extent of tobi's powers as he'll actually play serious :d looking foward to next week ^.^ not just for the action but also because every week we're getting a week closer to finding out tobi's identity :d
    itachi didnt go against his believes he did the same thing his parents did even though he didnt like the path sasuke chose he is proud of him and still loves him!
     
         

  17. #17
    Hokage Sakata Gintoki's Avatar
    Status
    Sakata Gintoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    >Implying I have a location.
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    No poll. Obvious ALT is obvious.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Virus.. is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    **** Kishi showing one part naruto then going to itachi and sasuke wdf was that but Itachi had was good man :L
     
         

  19. #19
    Shi no Tenshi Aura's Avatar
    Status
    Aura is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Lets hope Sasuke can be good, it needs to be done!
     
         

  20. #20
    Sage of Six Paths KisuneUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    KisuneUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Lets hope Sasuke can be good, it needs to be done!
    What sasuke needs to do is realize that he is just a pawn to tobi and finally confront him, or just drop dead!:mad:
     
         

  21. #21
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    5 out 5 for me, that was awesome.
     
         

  22. #22
    Shi no Tenshi Aura's Avatar
    Status
    Aura is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafan View Post
    5 out 5 for me, that was awesome.
    This ^^
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    saskanaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CARIBBEAN
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    WTH
    how could u
     
         

  24. #24
    ▄█▀ ♛ ЖĪ₦Ɠ ŞŦƛƦ₭ ♛ ▄█▀ Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ascended
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Great chapter, I was actually touched.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

    Utterly brilliant chapter, I was really moved.
     
         

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •