172 16.33%

753 71.51%
Page 15 of 23 « First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

I nearly cried watching Itachi break down as he killed his parents. I thought this was an awesome chapter. Permanently cemented my status as an Itachi fanboy. Maybe now the story can progress further, now that we know the truth about the massacre!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Neat chapter, kinda boring besides that part where Itachi's Dad basically just lets his son kill him. That was cool. The bromance was ok, not really my thing.

The last chapter affirmed my belief that Sasuke was still evil, that talking to Itachi made him want to destory Kohana more. However this chapter agains scares me. If Sasuke is somehow saved, at the end and doesn't die, I'll chalk this whole series up to another fairy tale ending, which I find lame. Sorry to the Sasuke lovers out there.

I still can't see how Sasuke can be forgiven, He made the Riakage lose his arm, killed Danzo, almost killed Karien, killed several Samurai, almost killed Kakashi and Sakura, this emo needs to die, and i'll be a happy Naruto fan.

Hopefully either Lee or Gai dies, not because I want them too, just because I want to see the eight gates!!!

Prediction: I'd say either Tobi releases a trump card of some sort such as combo sharigan and rinnigan move or he resummons Madara since he knows how to do edo-tensi.

But a more likely scenario, is that he's going to retreat. Find Sasuke, make him fight Naruto, if team 7 backs up Naruto, I have strange feeling, Naruto won't be the one to finish off Sasuke, they'll sorta stalemate, and Kakashi or Sakura will make the finishing blow because they don't want to see Naruto die, and not fulfill his dream but thats only if Team 7 decides to join Naruto. Then Sasuke will fail, tobi will be defeated by the kages or the army or something. End of Naruto, besides epilogue stuff.

Uchiha
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter is amazing

The ending was abit emotional, sad to see Itachi go

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5people shouldnt complain about the itachi bit...thats the last well ever see of him,it was cool to see the massacre from his point of view.its weird that when we first read about him killing his family we hated him but now we know the truth...the horrible horrible truth

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    I nearly cried watching Itachi break down as he killed his parents. I thought this was an awesome chapter. Permanently cemented my status as an Itachi fanboy. Maybe now the story can progress further, now that we know the truth about the massacre!!
    it was pretty heart breaking seeing him cry and tremble...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i always f**ken hate flashbacks but this one was good and touching i rate it a 4.5 (><

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Faking awsome!

Could it be that carnage truly appears?

And what the hell with Tobi? He wanted revenge on the uchiha's? That part got me confused but hey, this is Naruto after all...

Oh and here's something how come Tobi had again his hair grown up?! When he fought Minato he had his hair short...and when the massacre was done his hair was big...and in the present it's short again? What da hell?

Anyway touching chapter 5/5

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow to all the madara fanboys last week saying how he wouldn't disappear because he was summoned by muu..wow just wow

Where are you now?

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hit em small tight and fast

i wanna see naruto vs tobi soon

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be like water, my friend!!!

Epic 6/5

u_u

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by akimofnevis View Post
    why is tobi so tall in itachi's flash back
    Take note that Itachi was around 16 - 17 years old in that photo.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Expeditious View Post
    nope, im mad because kishi made us wait 2 weeks for shit we knew about plus we knew itachi love sasuke and people are getting hype because he said "I will always love you" who fcking cares, he should had pull some amazing shit for making us wait for 2 weeks not some soap opera bullshit
    Stop reading naruto bro ! simple as that.

dumb as hell! how you expect a story with no drama. i have to say it again .. people in narutobase arent the real fan of "Naruto" . and you all have low knowledge about naruto. i swear to god .. everytime i get to read the posts here, all i got is epic madness coz you guys are so dumb and pathetic.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    right behind you..

i really wanna see the whole face of madara...

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kind of a let down due to the fact that we had to wait to weeks for that crap nothin really happened

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was the saddest, most beautiful thing I've ever read...I love Itachi so much! Why was his life made to be so shit????!!!!!!!!???

Thanks for such a great chapter Kishi!

Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh god...how heartbreaking and yet at the same time relieving. We now see the truth of the Uchiha with no one's cloud of manipulation. Anguish, agony yet filled with love and hope.

My heart broke for both Itachi and Sasuke.

And, strangely enough, this puts Danzo in a much better light. The other two elders, not so much. Those two tended to be swayed by too much emotion. Danzo, too, saw how much Itachi cared for his little brother and understood what this meant to him. Sure, he may have been a manipulative bastard but to give Itachi the an option to save his brother...yes, manipulative, but at least there was a way out.

Then, Itachi's parents...as a parent myself, I have to say they demonstrated the true love of a parent in their final moments. Regardless of how they thought or believed, they loved their son and it was obvious.

The final frames...touching and enough to bring out the kleenex. Now...onto the battle with Naruto and Tobi. I think the war just went into a hiatus for now....

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You mean to tell me I waited 2 WEEKS for this chapter??? Im not saying it was a bad chapter, just had my hopes up.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that tobi is madaras brother thats why he wanted revenge because they drove madara from the clan. Thats also why he knows about the fight between madara and the 1st. and also how he knows about the uchiha clan. they say madara took his eyes but i think he got new ones from an uchiha member. they said that madaras brother also had Mangekyō Sharingan but since he got his taken and got new ones thats why he couldnt use them in the war. and because they arent his.:shrug:

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    awesome 5 in my opinion

I liked how we finally got to see the uchiha massacre from Itachi's perspective
    However the chapter only confirmed what tobi had told us just from a different perspective i guess .. it really only confirms tobi doesnt lie about everything ^.^
    I liked seeing more of shisui and danzou for some reason , seeing their role in the massacre as well
    It was sad when itachi killed his parents and embraced sasuke
    What annoyed me is it does look like the end of madara :mad: and the way Itachi has like gone against his own beliefs and is all do what you want i.e yup go ahead and destroy konoha even though i just wasted my god dam time releasing the edo tensei ... that irritates me but i guess it was an emotional end to an awesome character :D
    As for next week maybe we can see more of naruto vs tobi :D
    It looks like madara has enough time to realise something is wrong maybe he'll cast izangi on himself or somehow save himself wishful thinking maybe ..
    as for sasuke i think he'll leave kabuto and set out to do his thing , maybe he'll assist tobi they will both retreat and regather or tobi will retreat and sasuke will confront tobi ,
    anyway i think tobi will retreat to see what the faq is going on , maybe he'll kill kabuto, ?
    OR because the beasts are gone we'll finally get to see the true extent of tobi's powers as he'll actually play serious :D looking foward to next week ^.^ not just for the action but also because every week we're getting a week closer to finding out tobi's identity :D
    The problem that has been neglected is that Itachi's character was never understood until now. He has kept himself carefully under wraps as he was a shinobi of Root - that was their way. He was also very vague and secretive. What came through in the end was that he didn't care about the jutsu he possessed or the power it wielded. He was a gentle soul who hated war, who wanted peace, loved his village, his family and especially his younger brother, Sasuke. He wanted a quiet, peaceful life yet wanted to bring pride and honor to both his village and to his clan. That was, however, not meant to be. So, his deeds at this point will only be known by a select few, including Naruto - the way Itachi wanted.

Unfortunately, Itachi was what is often referred to as a tragic hero - one that saves the day but has to die in the process - and as Kishi loves to wrap things up into multiple layers, Itachi died tragically in so many layers in body and in his soul but in the end was able to redeem himself in his soul so that he could return to the "pure world" or the afterlife, therefore never being able to be re-summoned again. I think this is what Kishi wanted - for Itachi to redeem his soul; to wrap up those very loose ties he had to this earthly life (and he had plenty of them; far more than most of the characters re-summoned). Now, he will live on in Naruto-lore as one of the most compelling yet complicated characters. For me, he has become one of my all-time favorites due to his complexities. Itachi has become more than the jutsu he possessed. He has become a multi dimensional character with a strong element of humanity.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

was a real heart tugger love how we finaly see how it rly went down

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Gaara View Post
    That was the saddest, most beautiful thing I've ever read...I love Itachi so much! Why was his life made to be so shit????!!!!!!!!???

Thanks for such a great chapter Kishi!
    I agree with you 1000% I think this was one of Kishi's most emotional chapters and one of his finest. It isn't often you see in shonen a great deal of emotion displayed but Kishi really captured the deep love between two brothers - the younger one who wanted to be accepted and understood and the elder trying to push the younger away because he was afraid of rejection due to his sins. Itachi, in this chapter, became one of my all-time favorite characters and it wasn't because of the damn sharingan or his dojutsu strength. It was because of his complexities as a human being - and his failings. He was a gentle person who wanted to bring honor to his clan and to his village. I'm sure he wanted to get married, raise a family and be a shinobi and pass on his clan and village's traditions as was done before him. That was not to be as he was caught up in his family's demented political scheming and the response from the Hokage and Root. He was a tragic figure that had to make some very painful choices and live with those choices for many years. Only at the end could he redeem himself and reclaim the love from his brother he had often denied himself as he probably thought he was less than worthy of that love due to his deeds. Now, with nothing left to lose, he could let it all go and head off to the afterlife in peace knowing he had done everything right in the end. I just hope that Sasuke can appreciate what his brother has done for him.

However, keep in mind that does NOT mean that Sasuke will return to Konoha quietly. I don't think that's gonna happen. We merely saw the end of Itachi...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by animemomontherun View Post
    i agree with you 1000% i think this was one of kishi's most emotional chapters and one of his finest. It isn't often you see in shonen a great deal of emotion displayed but kishi really captured the deep love between two brothers - the younger one who wanted to be accepted and understood and the elder trying to push the younger away because he was afraid of rejection due to his sins. Itachi, in this chapter, became one of my all-time favorite characters and it wasn't because of the damn sharingan or his dojutsu strength. It was because of his complexities as a human being - and his failings. He was a gentle person who wanted to bring honor to his clan and to his village. I'm sure he wanted to get married, raise a family and be a shinobi and pass on his clan and village's traditions as was done before him. That was not to be as he was caught up in his family's demented political scheming and the response from the hokage and root. He was a tragic figure that had to make some very painful choices and live with those choices for many years. Only at the end could he redeem himself and reclaim the love from his brother he had often denied himself as he probably thought he was less than worthy of that love due to his deeds. Now, with nothing left to lose, he could let it all go and head off to the afterlife in peace knowing he had done everything right in the end. I just hope that sasuke can appreciate what his brother has done for him.

However, keep in mind that does not mean that sasuke will return to konoha quietly. I don't think that's gonna happen. We merely saw the end of itachi...

well said !!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legendary Assasin

Quote Originally Posted by animemomontherun View Post
    I agree with you 1000% I think this was one of Kishi's most emotional chapters and one of his finest. It isn't often you see in shonen a great deal of emotion displayed but Kishi really captured the deep love between two brothers - the younger one who wanted to be accepted and understood and the elder trying to push the younger away because he was afraid of rejection due to his sins. Itachi, in this chapter, became one of my all-time favorite characters and it wasn't because of the damn sharingan or his dojutsu strength. It was because of his complexities as a human being - and his failings. He was a gentle person who wanted to bring honor to his clan and to his village. I'm sure he wanted to get married, raise a family and be a shinobi and pass on his clan and village's traditions as was done before him. That was not to be as he was caught up in his family's demented political scheming and the response from the Hokage and Root. He was a tragic figure that had to make some very painful choices and live with those choices for many years. Only at the end could he redeem himself and reclaim the love from his brother he had often denied himself as he probably thought he was less than worthy of that love due to his deeds. Now, with nothing left to lose, he could let it all go and head off to the afterlife in peace knowing he had done everything right in the end. I just hope that Sasuke can appreciate what his brother has done for him.

However, keep in mind that does NOT mean that Sasuke will return to Konoha quietly. I don't think that's gonna happen. We merely saw the end of Itachi...
    I know what you mean but what itachi said had to have impacted Sasuke somehow... He isn't that dumb to just blindly attack Konoha after everything that happened between the Leaf and the Uchiha Clan... He has to change in some way... Now, we will know next week whether what itachi said made him even more angry towards the Leaf or made him realize that the Leaf didn't have a choice.. Maybe Sasuke will go after Tobi now that he knows that Tobi had something to do with the uchiha massacre.

Who knows?... :shrug:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter

I actually thought this chapter was kind of boring.
    Edo Madara disapearing-a given, considering last chapter.
    A slight change in Itachi's story-predictable because of all we know of him.
    The moments between Itachi and his father, and between Itachi and Sasuke are in my opinion the only good parts of the chapter.
    I give it a 3