As the Creators of Old see
    their Creations slowly
    surpassing their power. It
    must be Nostalgic knowing the
    only thing that can kill you
    in the end was your own
    creation

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

Shows how family is really important! If Kabuto was just lucky enough to have the same love maybe he wouldn't be what he is now.

I kinda read 3 chapters in a row lastnyt so all the chapters seem like 1 blur to me right now. Still the last chapter really hit home to the heart. Great job to Kishi. Itachi deserved better , what he did with what he had though is :worshippy::worshippy:

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lssjbroly View Post
    awesome 5 in my opinion

i liked how we finally got to see the uchiha massacre from itachi's perspective
    however the chapter only confirmed what tobi had told us just from a different perspective i guess .. It really only confirms tobi doesnt lie about everything ^.^
    i liked seeing more of shisui and danzou for some reason , seeing their role in the massacre as well
    it was sad when itachi killed his parents and embraced sasuke
    what annoyed me is it does look like the end of madara :mad: And the way itachi has like gone against his own beliefs and is all do what you want i.e yup go ahead and destroy konoha even though i just wasted my god dam time releasing the edo tensei ... That irritates me but i guess it was an emotional end to an awesome character :d
    as for next week maybe we can see more of naruto vs tobi :d
    it looks like madara has enough time to realise something is wrong maybe he'll cast izangi on himself or somehow save himself wishful thinking maybe ..
    As for sasuke i think he'll leave kabuto and set out to do his thing , maybe he'll assist tobi they will both retreat and regather or tobi will retreat and sasuke will confront tobi ,
    anyway i think tobi will retreat to see what the faq is going on , maybe he'll kill kabuto, ?
    Or because the beasts are gone we'll finally get to see the true extent of tobi's powers as he'll actually play serious :d looking foward to next week ^.^ not just for the action but also because every week we're getting a week closer to finding out tobi's identity :d
    itachi didnt go against his believes he did the same thing his parents did even though he didnt like the path sasuke chose he is proud of him and still loves him!

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So i guess the majority agrees that a final clash between senju naruto and uchiha sasuke will take place and sasuke dies but if sasuke dies thats the end of the uchiha clan all together right? Didnt the sage of the six paths divide his powers to his 2 sons the forefathers of those 2 clans it just doesnt make sense to me that the uchiha are going to be completely wiped out? maybe sasuke realizes that the uchihas have been the aggressors in the past against the senju and their thirst for power led to them needing to be destroyed and realizes that his brother did the right thing by staying loyal to the leaf village and turns good. i dont c how he will come to this realization if he fights naruto then it will be too late. maybe somehow naruto could reach him during the fight but i dont know how that would play out. maybe sasuke decides to fight toby and is defeated and before his death naruto arrives and sasuke gives naruto his eyes so that he has a chance against a probably vastly underestimated tobi or something like that thus completing narutos journey to becoming the sage of the six paths...( if naruto isnt already the original sage of 6 paths reincarnated or something along those lines.) Oh i think that tobi is obito.... thats the only reason kakashi would be shocked when he sees tobi unmasked for the first time!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I would be even MORE amazed if Sasuke switched it around and went back to Konoha, but I doubt it. Hell, this probably fueled his revenge enough to run the planet because he keeps on twisting things to his advantage when most would have given up by now.
    Good point. I was thinking alot about that, too, yesterday.

I think the problem with Sasuke is the same as last time when he was left behind after killing his brother. Now he had to loose him again and it was even harder.

Whenever he is left behind, he is so influencable. Someone will take advantage of that again (last time it was Tobi, before it was Orochimaru). When Sasuke has a big problem, someone picks him up, gains his trust because he is lost and can't find his path, and pushes him in the desired direction.

Whether it's Tobi or the left behind Kabuto doesn't matter this time. The result is the same, he has to hate, he has to become even stronger and only Naruto can face him.

I'm even sure he will do something dramatic like killing someone innocent that Naruto feels responsible for (Tsunade my bet). That would make it even harder for Naruto to still try to change him (see Nagato who killed Jiraiya). It has to be something extreme and while that whole story was told, things always got bigger and more dramatic. That will continue.

We also fully forgot that Naruto's friends are on the way to him. That has potential to make the drama with Sasuke worse.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MCYoungJT View Post
    I'm pretty much set at this point that Tobi is just Tobi no secret identity, and This was a god chapter very impressed 4/5 would be a 5 but a lot of panels were wasted showing the edo getting relasesed just like last chapter
    I always felt Tobi was a byproduct of the battle between Madara and the first hokage. Zetsu might be a factor or another byproduct of that epic battle.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

I am kind of sad that manga is reaching towards its end!

Even though it was just talk no jutsu, but still i was touched by this chapter, i was reminded of naruto-kushina-minato family tear up scene!!! what itachi had to endeavor, heart breaking!!!!! .,.,.,.,.
    what itachi did in the end, allowing sasuke to choose his own way without any wishes of itachi, i think it was the best tactic to change sasuke.,.,.,
    because it is human nature to retain ego and especially do something that others forbid,.,., so by giving sasuke a free hand, itachi has shown his true emotions to sasuke and i don't think sasuke will let itachi down.,.,.,.,
    sasuke will kill the elders, but perhaps he won't destroy konoha now, but he will battle naruto, and that is what i am looking fwrd to!!!!
    no more itachi now, its even more sad!

naruto looks like he is seriously worn out!

P.S did anyone notice the backside of spikey white haired head in the flashback of itachi??? looked liked j-man!

hope we see something unexpected next week!

Last edited by nrto60; 06-21-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable

thanks to this we all no the true.the manga i cool with it

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi found out everything about the past( e.g. Juubi , rikudou and his two sons ) because he read the stone tablet that has been past down to uchiha.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by destined 2 win View Post
    nice to know there are 3 intellignet persons who gave 1 star. any way this chapter was crap .:noc:
    It takes supremely disgusting comments to lure me out - and you sir congrats have done it...Fine have ur opinion but really? okay let's see yes DUUHHHHHHH the story didn't quite move along the way we expected which in a particular way sucks - yes we knew the backstory (but as everyone said) not from the itachi perspective as this - though not lengthy it afforded more information which people wanted. If you even think bout it Danzo didn't wanna kill sasuke just becuz - but cuz he knew that he'd want revenge if it happened another way - (he's still a prick though). Anyway...if ur chipping away from story progression fine -- the fact that its info we know fine -- but it was a damn good way to close off itachi and will be a defining moment for sasuke -- for those reasons, at worst this deserves a 3. I don't think ur just a blow up everything action person either - if it was regurgitated flashbacks i'd understand ur hissyfit but this doesn't fit the bill. Well let me hear your reason for the 1 sir...? only 3 intelligent people i never *sighs*

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter i must say. But d main question should be.. ''what will sasuke do to Anko??''

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have a feeling that madara is going to release himself from edo tensei and come to life. and i have a feeling that the one to defeat madara will be sasuke.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The question we all have wondered still hadn't been answered. What happened to Shisui body danzo stole one eye he gave itachi the other one. And now the question has come back to life. Who is Tobi and did itachi & sasuke know his true identity hence the trap amatersu. Tobi may be the second hokages son that would explain alot. But then again he may be itachi and sasuke uncle like the hgyuga clan.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

There are really alot of loose ends left. I wonder if Yamato is still alive and where is he? Wasn't he in the same area where Kabuto and Sasuke are now? And what about Anko?

And what will happen to the members of Team hebi (or was it team taka, I forgot)? They seem to be on the way to somewhere.

I'd simply die if they just jump to the Naruto fight without showing a conversation between Sasuke and Kabuto. I find it more interesting what Kabuto will do now than how Naruto will win.

Can Kabuto redo the jutsu? Who says that he is done? I doubt that his part is over.

(I should follow my old plan, not read for a year then get alot of episodes at once but I'll probably never manage.)

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what may seem real can be a
    mirror of reality

this manga got 5 out of 5 for me

Itachi student class '03 Genjitxu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bossed up

To above Yamato and Anko are still alive and after Sasuke rescues them they may turn out to be his advocates in the future.
    How did Itachi convince Akatsuki that he was a bad guy? Maybe we don't understand the motivations of that organization.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it would be cool if sasuke and naruto fould for the last and final time as madara and hirashima

The Goddess of Perverts Aphrodite's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight we dine in Hell!

This chapter is touching... but I really want to see Yamato. >.<

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramasStrongerCousin1 View Post
    Man, this was a touching chapter. Itachi suffered a lot just to save his little brother, and just as Edo Tensei is wearing off, his last words to Sasuke are "...I will love you forever." I've always liked Itachi as a character (and how cool his design is), but now I LOVE him! Now only is he really strong and a genius, but he's also a caring older brother, even when he's currently dead! The only problem I have is that Tobi seems to be more unknown than before. He's an Uchiha, but he also hates the clan? Is he lying about being an Uchiha, or is he lying about hating the Uchiha clan? OR... Is he actually saying the truth? Plus, he seems to have longer hair (kinda like Choji's). Do we know any character in that time period who was an Uchiha, and had the same length of hair?

Anyways, 5/5 stars for me! Was worth the extra week wait! :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Plot twist it is Mad's brother. it would make sense since he basically was trying to match the real mads power. I just mean it would make sense since Tobi fought so hard to get the eyes to replicate the sage of six paths. just my spin on it.

Academy Student Dragoneyeuser42's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

never before have i seen a ood comic that almost brought tears to my eyes +the tear of a dragon+

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its not just about another perspective on something we already knew; its about how Itachi had to choose between letting all Uchiha in Konoha die or saving his little brother even though he wouldnt be aloud to be with him after. F@*K Donzo he's the one who made Itachi rogue and then tried to kill Sasuke anyway. I thought it was very sad and we'll done. A perfect ending to Itachi's story.

My prediction on the next manga is Tobi will have to pull out the big guns and kick some serious butt. I'm sure we will see a few important people die soon. I thought the Kages we totally going to die but maybe I'm wrong or maybe kishi is saving that for a more important moment.

IS TOBI REALLY MADARA??!! I'm also open to the idea that he could be several people. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough or I will get a brain aneurysm and never know

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd say that the rest of Team Taka catches up to Sasuke, with the scroll of knowledge.

IF i had to speculate it would be maybe with the necessary steps to awaken the rinnegan?
    It would make sense if Oro had the information since he planned to take Sasuke's body no?

Someone did say Sasuke defeats Madara, i would like to see this, i would gain respect for Sasuke, but this implies that he would turn good for some reason.
    Maybe he does, and Madara bestows the ultimate susanoo upon him (seeing as how they're both Uchihas). And Naruto and Sasuke team up against Tobi?

But someone has to die, so never mind i suppose. It's difficult to make up a whole scenario when Tobi has barely shown any the jutsu he has in his possesion. which i believe will blow minds. Second fave character right there :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5 i really enjoyed this chapter even due to the fact that we have seen the uchiha story massive amount of times. this time it was seen from itachis eyes and the pain and sorrow he felt killing his parents. amd at least sasuke got to see the truth of what happened that day and how itachi really felt for his little brother. so im very happy about the chapter.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I need you."

**** you danzo shitmura!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Video Prediction Out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIzwAlJARbo