Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

A fitting end I suppose.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Inside the ladies brush, doing naughty things ofc. <3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who ever gave this chapter a 1, 2 or a 3 has no feelings.

epic and moving chapter with mucho emotion especially the last page.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thengo Chronicles

on another note i must say i have been impressed with the quality of translations from the folks at Manga Panda... good job!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The question is what would you be willing to do for your little siblings?:ice:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if... Kagami Uchiha was Tobi
    I wonder if the fellow pupil of Hiruzen Sarutobi and Danzo Shimura, Kagami Uchiha (seen in the last thoughts of Danzo, after his battle with Sasuke) could be Tobi (Madara Uchiha)? Since i doubt very strongly that Tobi is actually Madara! I have found a couple of pages from the manga which support my theory:

In the following page, the Tsuchikage makes reference to Madara's ''Mooneye Operation'' to be alot like what Danzo's idea of the Shinobi World is... i believe that Madara and Danzo think alike for their respective plans because they were fellow pupils, and Kagami seemed to be in Danzo's three-man cell rather than Sarutobi's... which explains why they think alike!
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/17.html

Here, we see the three-man cells of both Sarutobi and Danzo. As I said up above, i believe Kagami Uchiha and Akimichi Torifu were in Danzo's squad, under the 2nd Hokage, like Sarutobi's squad.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c481/

I found this other page while re-reading the fight between Madara and Minato during Naruto's birth and the Kyubi attack of 16 years ago. After their ''Battle of Speed'', Minato describes Madara's space-time ninjutsu to be better than his own space-time ninjutsu and even the 2nd Hokage's, Nidaime Hokage. And it might just be me forgeting stuff, but wasn't that the first and only time someone spoke of the Nidaime Hokage to have had space-time ninjutsu?? And if he did, then it explains that he could have tought one of his students the space-time ninjutsu techniques! Furthermore, Masashi Kishimoto seems to like making the students become stronger than their master in this series (Orochimaru and Sarutobi, Sasuke and Kakashi, Naruto and Jiraiya, Shikamaru and Asuma...) so it makes sense that the student of the 2nd Hokage could have developped space-time ninjutsus even better than his master.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/11.html

I have no page to support my following argument, but it makes sense anwyays, you'll see!
    Kishimoto told on many sites that the name of the 2nd Hokage (Nidaime) was Tobirama Senju... and alot of people, including me, think that the name Madara Uchiha used, ''Tobi'', could have been in reference to Tobirama Senju, the 2nd Hokage. Now, I think this is very probable because if Kagami Uchiha studied under him, than it is indeed a strong possibility that he would've taken a nickname from his old master. Tobi from Tobirama.

To add to my theory about Tobi / Kagami Uchiha, would'nt it be great if the reason why Tobi seemed so surprise to see Kabuto's last Edo Tensei coffin was because it's Madara Uchiha?! And that Kagami Uchiha could be Izuna Uchiha's (Madara's little brother) son!? Maybe he was Madara's nephew and after his father's death he was raised under Madara's ideologies? This makes sense since Madara and Izuna are the same age as Hashirama and Tobirama, so Kagami could have easily been the child of either of those Uchiha brothers! And it could make for a very interesting plot twist in the Naruto series!

Anyways, i hope you guys like my theory and tell me what you think about it i'd like to know good and bad opinions concerning it! Thanks in advance!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xerces
    Uchiha Kagami: The man who was in the squad of Tobirama, the brother of Hashirama Senju who was Madara's rival. Tobirama - the shinobi that the masked man derived his alias "Tobi" from.

Uchiha Kagami: The man who was in the same squad as both elders, Danzo, and Hiruzen. Four people all involved in the Uchiha massacre, and 3 of which Tobi brainwashed Sasuke to kill. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Uchiha Kagami: The man who picked up where his father left off, but was smarter than his father. Instead of destroying the Senju head on, he would infiltrate Konoha, and learn about their ways. "Patience is the key to success" ~ Tobi.

Uchiha Kagami: The man, the Uchiha, that Kishimoto quietly introduced, yet everyone overlooked.

Uchiha Kagami: The man behind the mask

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do you people worry about Madara part ? Do you really think if he disappeared , we won't see him again ? i doubt kishi or any other writer will show us someone real power without using it and then say bye he had this power but i won't show you it , If madara disappear then he will back again.

anway nice chapter , cant wait for next D:.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see a lot post about tobi or madara or somebody less important. Nobody is talking about Naruto's true and complete transformation. Naruto to me has been has had less addition to his jutsu package if any maybe besides sukura or tsunade and he has been so basic for a long time, just power-UPS . And now he can compete with the doujutsu.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

fantasticc chapter...5/5 i will give...it gave an indept insight as to wat happened....loved it,plus touching ending.dats d definition of brothers bond

Lord Of Ember
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5!!! Absolutely amazing. This really shows a whole other view on the clans demise.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attempting to find my eternal
    eyes

Who is tobi gonna be>>>>tell me now kishi!!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by legendaryguts View Post
    Its not just about another perspective on something we already knew; its about how Itachi had to choose between letting all Uchiha in Konoha die or saving his little brother even though he wouldnt be aloud to be with him after. F@*K Donzo he's the one who made Itachi rogue and then tried to kill Sasuke anyway. I thought it was very sad and we'll done. A perfect ending to Itachi's story.

My prediction on the next manga is Tobi will have to pull out the big guns and kick some serious butt. I'm sure we will see a few important people die soon. I thought the Kages we totally going to die but maybe I'm wrong or maybe kishi is saving that for a more important moment.

IS TOBI REALLY MADARA??!! I'm also open to the idea that he could be several people. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough or I will get a brain aneurysm and never know
    dude you are so right

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter really brought it home with me. Seeing Itachi going from this cold-hearted character to a loving brother. I love the dynamic between Sasuke and itachi were Sasuke went from being good to evil and Vice Versa with Itachi. This chapter fuels my hatred for Danzo even more now. Thank god he's dead. Overall very nice chapter and closure between the brothers. Where do we go from here? Honestly I don't know. Right now we have Suigetsu and Jugo floating around. The Kages are on their last breath and Naruto, Guy, and Kakashi are up against tobi. So much is happening who knows whats going to happen next.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wha's killing me more than anything else is WHO THE HECK IS ZETSU?! I've been wondering that ever since he poked his head at the Final Valley, and we still have absoultely NO background on him. Even TOBI has more back-info than he does. I'm more eager to learn about Mr. Aloe Vera than Tobi. After all, Tobi has been narrowed down to like 6 ppl (Kagami, Izuna, Elder Brother, Obito[I don't believe it for a second] or some random stranger that we don't know about). There are dozens or more of theories about Zetsu, any which could be true. Perhaps HE is the main villain of the series!! And we thought Kishi pulled a fast one when Tobi was revealed to be pulling the strings. That would be really cheap (yet really awesome) if he does it again with Zetsu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who else wants to see Sasuke as a good guy? You know, helping out the village and what not.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The final page, sent chills down my spine. "i will love you forever"

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abyss of Darkness

Good Chapter

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sad chapter after 2 weeks of w8ing ! no leads on wat hppens !

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOTR marathon? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by court220 View Post
    Who else wants to see Sasuke as a good guy? You know, helping out the village and what not.
    ^Me! I totally want Sasuke to be a good guy. Don't get me wrong he was totally awesome as a bad guy, but I really hope to see the happier, less vengeful Sasuke that we saw in the early chapters

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Uchiha = The Perfect
    Shinobi

Solid chapter 5/5

Am I the only one that thinks Danzo isn't dead enough after this one?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^ WHat was the options at this point in time for Danzo to choose from? Peaceful solution honestly wasnt going to happen....Danzo kinda sucks for not letting Shisui mind game the clan lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In regards to the infamous mask man i think we need to pay attention to a small detail that Tobi himself said awhile back..."Im NOBODY...i just want the moons eye plan". Ive been reading the small hints that it might be the nobody ninja named Kagami Uchiha who served under TOBIrama (the 2nd...who used space time jutsu). Kagami had fought alongside the first great wars, was old enough to have met Madara Uchiha and even Izuna (to devise a later plan which madara hinted "hes not following the plan"),the only thing that would need to be explained is his hate for the Uchiha? But that could be tallied to their complacency with being 2nd class citizens (assuming Kagami conversed/shared ideals with Madara). Tobi has one eye as well.....who's to say Danzo didnt take his at some point in time after TOBIrama chose his successor??

Either way this is excellent writing

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Uchiha = The Perfect
    Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by EternalStudent View Post
    ^ WHat was the options at this point in time for Danzo to choose from? Peaceful solution honestly wasnt going to happen....Danzo kinda sucks for not letting Shisui mind game the clan lol
    True but it's not what you do but how you do it.

Great hypothesis btw

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Okay let me rephrase my next statement.

This chapter in my eyes is next to the chapter that Killer Bee forgave Motoi and saved him from the squid, Kushina saying her goodbye to Naruto (during the Kyuubi attack and during the meeting in his mind), and Zabuza dying for Haku's memory.

This is where Kishimoto shines. He created characters so complex that you understand how they feel. He made an anime that is not only empathetic, but inspiring because of the way he writes about indications on your life path. In the dramatic world of ninjas where is isn't okay to show emotion, he's made his characters rebuff that and give us readers insight as to how even people that are seen as terrible like Fugaku can have a human side.

I was amazed that his parents were so forgiving. I was amazed at the forsight Danzo gave in terms of talking about what Sasuke will become.

I would be even MORE amazed if Sasuke switched it around and went back to Konoha, but I doubt it. Hell, this probably fueled his revenge enough to run the planet because he keeps on twisting things to his advantage when most would have given up by now.
    ^exactly. Chapters like this are what make Naruto what it is. The scene with his parents accepting his choice was, imo, the most emotional scene yet. And the parallel at the end with Itachi accepting Sasuke's decision, even if it goes against what he sacrificed everything for ... well, that was just brilliant. And it further illustrates Itachi's change of heart since he died and was revived -- his original plan, after all, was to brainwashing Sasuke to protect Konoha, effectively denying any choice in his "path".

I don't really see Sasuke turning good after this. I think you're right in that this probably fueled his revenge even more. Sasuke eludes me; he's irrational and emotionally unstable (typical teenager, I guess). That said, this is probably the closest I've come to understanding/sympathizing for him; at the very least, the rest of the world needs to know that Itachi wasn't the villain he pretended to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3 View Post
    It takes supremely disgusting comments to lure me out - and you sir congrats have done it...Fine have ur opinion but really? okay let's see yes DUUHHHHHHH the story didn't quite move along the way we expected which in a particular way sucks - yes we knew the backstory (but as everyone said) not from the itachi perspective as this - though not lengthy it afforded more information which people wanted. If you even think bout it Danzo didn't wanna kill sasuke just becuz - but cuz he knew that he'd want revenge if it happened another way - (he's still a prick though). Anyway...if ur chipping away from story progression fine -- the fact that its info we know fine -- but it was a damn good way to close off itachi and will be a defining moment for sasuke -- for those reasons, at worst this deserves a 3. I don't think ur just a blow up everything action person either - if it was regurgitated flashbacks i'd understand ur hissyfit but this doesn't fit the bill. Well let me hear your reason for the 1 sir...? only 3 intelligent people i never *sighs*
    lol. You tell 'em! Seems like many people around these parts have the reading comprehension of an 8 year-old.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

clue chapter 5/5

tbh, I think it's kinda cool how Kishi showed (imo) WHO Tobi really is xD

let me explain it this way:

-think about the only person known to all peeps (manga-readers) who was part of past and kinda present to know and see all the actual main chars of the Leaf's story and its surroundings.
    -think about the Uchiha rebellion
    -think about that NOT all Uchihas shared the opinion to support the rebellion
    -think about a secret pact between Danzo and this "Tobi"
    -think about that at the end Tobi's idea and final goal "has to prevail" by all means, and that's why he has awesome knowledge about the Uchiha's and the Leaf's behaviour and for this Tobi needs an ally (Danzo temporarily gets some Uchihas eyes as reward and a possible Hokage title, but Itachi doesn't know about Danzo's pact with Tobi)
    -think about Danzo would have never let accomplish Tobi's plan (who would like to be ruled by a Genjutsu in eternity ? ), so he was in the way and had to be eliminated by Tobi (using Sasuke for this killing)
    -think about a father who would NEVER let down his sons
    -think about Itachi's former teacher
    -think about the only person Itachi wouldn't suspect ever to betray even the Uchiha
    -think about Tobi's personal defense jutsu (becoming temporarily incorporeal)
    -think about Kishi wanting to show you all the Itachi's sword penetrating his fathers body from behind
    -think about Itachi's father and mother knowing Itachi's intentions already when Itachi shows up behind them and his father is still "proud" of him and then he cheats death with his ability

----> think about

Tobi = Itachi's father

ok, maybe it's absurd but I think it's not that far away considering that Itachi's father could have a split personality and being able to be in 2 places at the same time (knowing "Tobi's" power).

sorry for the wall-of-text as my first post

discuss

Last edited by sugar4free; 06-22-2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: I like water bubbles xD

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 points for it wow