Page 21 of 23 « First ... 1117181920212223 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Enigma

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Itachi was a martyr!
    READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!
    !!!![!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ,i may be wrong but consider a few things,

Madara is trying to come back to life ,:sy: and he was going to use pain's revival technique to do it,but pain used that revival thing on the villagers when he attacked the hidden leaf, so what if he tries to use sasukes body as a vessel like orochimaru failed at doing.:flaw: And then naruto saves him and brings sasuke back to the hidden leaf , yada yada. ??:D

PLUS*(spelling errors lol)

Tobi is either obito or shisui.*
    *Obito: kakashi got his sharingan from obito when he died, and when he uses the mangekyou, its the same time space thing as tobi. Theres a time space warp coming from the sharingan eye, and those eyes have to be obitos if they have the same ability.

wease: Shisui: I think kabuto said that they couldnt find shisui's body anywhere, and in manga ch.590 it shows shisui losing both eyes and talking to itachi before itachi wiped out the uchiha clan. What if shisui escaped , and he was missing both eyes .

what if orochimaru is still alive? :ghehe:

REPLY I LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES(:

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by misruna View Post
    i think tobi is obito kakashi's comrade....may be....
    really dude? from were u came up with that? it has makes no scene cause obito died, beung crushed like a bug with a bunch of rocks

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arotick View Post
    READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!
    !!!![!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ,i may be wrong but consider a few things,

Madara is trying to come back to life ,:sy: and he was going to use pain's revival technique to do it,but pain used that revival thing on the villagers when he attacked the hidden leaf, so what if he tries to use sasukes body as a vessel like orochimaru failed at doing.:flaw: And then naruto saves him and brings sasuke back to the hidden leaf , yada yada. ??:D

PLUS*(spelling errors lol)

Tobi is either obito or shisui.*
    *Obito: kakashi got his sharingan from obito when he died, and when he uses the mangekyou, its the same time space thing as tobi. Theres a time space warp coming from the sharingan eye, and those eyes have to be obitos if they have the same ability.

wease: Shisui: I think kabuto said that they couldnt find shisui's body anywhere, and in manga ch.590 it shows shisui losing both eyes and talking to itachi before itachi wiped out the uchiha clan. What if shisui escaped , and he was missing both eyes .

what if orochimaru is still alive? :ghehe:

REPLY I LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES(:

the frist thing looks kind of broken but the obito and kakashi thing.., i didnt belive it before but now that u mention it... what if mangekyou activated in obito and saved him?

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

who the **** voted 1/5?
    i hope u will die and your GF will find a better ...... .

itachi is a legend sad that nobody knows this

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcomfort View Post
    who the **** voted 1/5?
    i hope u will die and your GF will find a better ...... .

itachi is a legend sad that nobody knows this
    dude everyone knows itachi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Deep in the dark heart of africa's jungle
    Without sasuke no naruto

men in reali feel for sasuke

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

this weeks chapter was good, real good. i am looking forward to NARUTO vs TOBI in the next one!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

How can people still think that tobi is obito? When tobi faught with minato, kakashi was still a child\teenage. Obito is not even a possibility. Great chapter!

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    Man, I can't believe what a mary-sue Itachi has become! Kishimoto has been shoving him down our throats so much and has watered down his character so much that he's become really uninteresting. "I will love you forever?!" You gotta be kidding me...I mean, what is he, Whitney Houston now?! He should go live with Sasuke over the rainbow on Candy Mountain with the unicorns and Oompa Loompas and live happily ever freakin' after! This is a far cry from back when he was evil (and a little cooler) If you ask me, he should have stayed evil. And the only reason people are even giving this chapter a 5 is because of the last part, otherwise it's just a mediocre chapter full of information we already knew!

Also, I can't believe people are actually crying over drawings! Get a life, people! Geez...

watered down Itachi's character ...by showing that he wasn't a robot? You mean this chapter that built Itachi's character the most, almost as much as Naruto's character. Is watered down? Is Naruto watered down too?

Itachi is uninteresting? Someone else can answer this one.

We always knew Itachi loved Sasuke, it was obvious when he let Sasuke kill him. And while this was a satisfying ending, it wasn't a 'happy ever after' in any way. It was Itachi getting closure in the afterlife, after he's dead. In fact, nothing about Itachi's life was pleasant. He didn't even get it on with Konan.

"He should've stayed evil"
    No. Itachi's whole plot twist on the Uchiha massacre was one of the best.
    Without it he would be a, 'look at me, i kill my whole family and want to be the strongest, i am evil'
    The sasuke vs Itachi fight would've still happened. He would've obliterated Sasuke, and he would've died at the hands of Naruto. And trust me, Itachi dying at the hands of Naruto would be TERRIBLE.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

this chapter is so sad
    no more itachi in future chapters??
    such an awesome bro. Tho the whole 'i will always love you' quote reminds me of whitney houston

perhaps kishi is paying tribute? LOL

Status
    Dec 2011
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

nothing even close to being interesting in this chapter that would even start a conversation... kishi is slowly running out of ideas :sy: wow!!!

Status
    Dec 2011
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

Quote Originally Posted by TailedChakra View Post
    this weeks chapter was good, real good. i am looking forward to NARUTO vs TOBI in the next one!!
    not happening kishi will on waste more useless time on sasukes character growth bullshit :sy:

Last edited by zoezoe; 06-23-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    feel the power of uchiha

sasuke and Tobi and sugitsu and jugo and karin and hidan and zetsu and sakura and Orochimaru
    Will face off against
    Naruto and kakashi and Gai and Killer Bee and the five kages
    the reason why I PUT SAKURA WAS because everyone knows she loves sasuke and the reason why I put orochimaru and hidan was because they are also still alive
    All there goals are the same because they want too destroy leaf village except sakura LOLL correct me if I'm wrong

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha3 View Post
    sasuke and Tobi and sugitsu and jugo and karin and hidan and zetsu and sakura and Orochimaru
    Will face off against
    Naruto and kakashi and Gai and Killer Bee and the five kages
    the reason why I PUT SAKURA WAS because everyone knows she loves sasuke and the reason why I put orochimaru and hidan was because they are also still alive
    All there goals are the same because they want too destroy leaf village except sakura LOLL correct me if I'm wrong
    What have YOU been smoking? Nobody cares about Hidan. Even if he's still alive, nobody's even given him a second thought since Kakuzu. We've seen all his tricks anyways. Sakura is with the Leaf Village. She won't be able to brng herself to hurt Sasuke (useless excuse for a ninja she is), but she would never betray Naruto. I think Sasuke's on his own side now, so he probably wouldn't team up with Tobi. Orochimaru is pretty iffy. He has an annoying habit of not staying dead. However, Kabuto is everything that Oro ever dreamed of in one person. Kabuto is Orochimaru on steroids. The only thing Orochimaru could do is possibly repossess Kabuto if he wants to contend. And Karin,Jugo, and Suigetsu are still angry about Sasuke ditching (or in Karin's case, attempted murder) them. There are 3 sides right now. Good Guys, Bad Guys, and Sasuke. Bad Guys consist of Tobi and Zetsu. Sasuke consists of Sasuke. Good Guys is everyone else (with the exception of Jugo and Suigetsu. Where they fall depends on the scroll).

Last edited by miky617; 06-23-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    Man, I can't believe what a mary-sue Itachi has become! Kishimoto has been shoving him down our throats so much and has watered down his character so much that he's become really uninteresting. "I will love you forever?!" You gotta be kidding me...I mean, what is he, Whitney Houston now?! He should go live with Sasuke over the rainbow on Candy Mountain with the unicorns and Oompa Loompas and live happily ever freakin' after! This is a far cry from back when he was evil (and a little cooler) If you ask me, he should have stayed evil. And the only reason people are even giving this chapter a 5 is because of the last part, otherwise it's just a mediocre chapter full of information we already knew!

Also, I can't believe people are actually crying over drawings! Get a life, people! Geez...

Last edited by miky617; 06-23-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

finally, the brotherly love between sasuke and itachi i have always wanted to see from the very day sasuke saw itachi kill their parents

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Well, Itachi suspected it, and Tobi stated it:

but who knows, really? Wouldn't be the first time Itachi was wrong about Tobi's identity (assuming he's not, in fact, Madara, since that seems basically impossible now).
    I think Tobi is Senju. He don't make sense to me, to be a Uchiha...logic!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Itachi was a martyr!
    yeah dats ryt

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    Tobi is deffinetly not an uchiha and nagatos eyes are not his own. After sasuke got ems from itachis eyes we have seen him able to unseal his sharingan, but when have we ever seen tobi's eye unsealed? As for nagato we saw madara change his sharingan into the rinnegan. Could it be that the rinnegan could also be unsealed?. This might prove tobi's story about him giving the rinnegan to nagato.

So who is tobi and why cant he unseal his sharingan?
    Very good observation. ive been watching tobi for a while as the manga goes on and he has never been seen wthout the sharingan on and activated...whoever he is he must have got hs eyes transplanted and he must have an enormous chakra base bcuz kakashi cant unseal his sharingan either and he haS TO cover his in order to not get weak and chakra drained, and in the case of the rinnegan we now no its a sharingan progression that can be used back an forth in a fight. i dont think its shisui tho cuz he was significantly taller than itachi when they first met. He does have many sharingan eyes collected so its just a wonder where he got his very first one.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Frasstonian View Post
    Very good observation. ive been watching tobi for a while as the manga goes on and he has never been seen wthout the sharingan on and activated...whoever he is he must have got hs eyes transplanted and he must have an enormous chakra base bcuz kakashi cant unseal his sharingan either and he haS TO cover his in order to not get weak and chakra drained, and in the case of the rinnegan we now no its a sharingan progression that can be used back an forth in a fight. i dont think its shisui tho cuz he was significantly taller than itachi when they first met. He does have many sharingan eyes collected so its just a wonder where he got his very first one.
    Sigh. I've said it before, i'll say it again. Itachi had his sharingan active 24/7. Does that mean his eyes were transplanted? No. The only time i can remember when he turned it off was after he used Mangekyo twice in a row to escape Jiraiya in Part 1. Just because Tobi can keep it up all the time doesn't mean that he's not an uchiha. Besides, if he couldn't turn it off, i'm sure someone would have noticed them much sooner than when he revealed them to Pain (and the audience). For all we know, he had them off while he acted like an idiot, and only turned them on when he got serious.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    Sigh. I've said it before, i'll say it again. Itachi had his sharingan active 24/7. Does that mean his eyes were transplanted? No. The only time i can remember when he turned it off was after he used Mangekyo twice in a row to escape Jiraiya in Part 1. Just because Tobi can keep it up all the time doesn't mean that he's not an uchiha. Besides, if he couldn't turn it off, i'm sure someone would have noticed them much sooner than when he revealed them to Pain (and the audience). For all we know, he had them off while he acted like an idiot, and only turned them on when he got serious.
    Let me just correct you on Itachi's eyes. He doesnt always have his sharingan on, if you remember the Kisame/Itachi vs Kakashi/Gai/Kurenai/Asuma fight, even Kisame tells him its not safe to have his sharingan open for too long.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
    Let me just correct you on Itachi's eyes. He doesnt always have his sharingan on, if you remember the Kisame/Itachi vs Kakashi/Gai/Kurenai/Asuma fight, even Kisame tells him its not safe to have his sharingan open for too long.
    But for all the times we've seen him (with the exception of flashbacks and when he ran out of chakra) he's had it up, whether he needed to or not. who's to say Tobi isn't the same way? Besides, he's obviously older than Itachi, and Itachi's chakra was subpar anyways, so it's logical to assume that he would probably have more control over how long he can keep his sharingan out. Now i'm not saying that he DIDN'T have a transplant. What i'm saying is that it's just as like that he didn't as much as did. It irks me to see ppl ignore certain facts and try to say that their theory is absolutely correct when there is evidence or proof otherwise. People like to forget that Tobi used to have 2 sharingans, too, when he fought Konan. People like to forget that Tobi was a full grown adult when he took on the 4th Hokage (Kakashi was still be a teen). People like to dismiss the fact that Obito was a pacifist with no motives against the leaf village (can you tell where i'm heading with this, Tobi=Obito conspiratists?) Not to mention that he had just awoken his sharingan moments before getting crushed, which would completely rule out his Mangekyo activating. Lastly, the fact that Obito is Tobi with an extra "o" is a complete coincidence. It doesn't spell that way in Japanese, and Tobi means "kite" which is meant to relate to a proverb with Sasuke's team, Taka [Hawk].

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    But for all the times we've seen him (with the exception of flashbacks and when he ran out of chakra) he's had it up, whether he needed to or not. who's to say Tobi isn't the same way? Besides, he's obviously older than Itachi, and Itachi's chakra was subpar anyways, so it's logical to assume that he would probably have more control over how long he can keep his sharingan out. Now i'm not saying that he DIDN'T have a transplant. What i'm saying is that it's just as like that he didn't as much as did. It irks me to see ppl ignore certain facts and try to say that their theory is absolutely correct when there is evidence or proof otherwise. People like to forget that Tobi used to have 2 sharingans, too, when he fought Konan. People like to forget that Tobi was a full grown adult when he took on the 4th Hokage (Kakashi was still be a teen). People like to dismiss the fact that Obito was a pacifist with no motives against the leaf village (can you tell where i'm heading with this, Tobi=Obito conspiratists?) Not to mention that he had just awoken his sharingan moments before getting crushed, which would completely rule out his Mangekyo activating. Lastly, the fact that Obito is Tobi with an extra "o" is a complete coincidence. It doesn't spell that way in Japanese, and Tobi means "kite" which is meant to relate to a proverb with Sasuke's team, Taka [Hawk].

good points but i wasnt saying he was obito i was jus sayin tha he probAbly cud be sumone else posing as the uchiha.. ur right in the point of chakra control cuz he is amazing with that as far as i see...in terms of them not seeing the sharingan before he may have not given anyonelse but pain an konan the opportunity to see it...remember he wasnt around(well in th forefront) when sasori was alive and well same as when he wasnt around in the forefront when oro was there either(an remember this is the gy that told yahiko tospawn akatsuki an took over behind the scenes when yahiko died) so keeping ur face out of the right view to see it is easy..a mean shit kakashi had to take a gooood stare to see it when they first met... an itachi wud think he ws a uchiha back then cuz he cud read watever is in the nanko shrine(again cuz he may have obtained the sharngan from other means so he no how to use it) and also cuz he slipped through the defenses(seeing how good a spy kabuto was it really dont surprise me that a really good spy cud have slipped in or seeing that he met madara an planned this madara cd have told him all the ins an outs before he died IJS) all im saying is i wudnt be surprised if he wasnt a uchiha at all jus a splendid ninja in alliance with madara who learned the use o the eyes.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Although we all had ideas on how this chapter would be; I think that whether it met or missed those ideas, we can all agree this was a great chapter. I liked seeing more with Itachi's perspective and how his parents still had high opinions of him etc. The last image is also obviously a very powerful one. Now I wonder how Sasuke is going to act in the next chapter...:shrug:

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Dramatic and brilliant chapter.

Liked
    - Madara also beginning to disappear.
    - Finally learning the events behind the massacre.
    - Seeing Hiruzen with the other Council members.
    - Seeing Shisui.
    - Danzo's conversation with Itachi.
    - Fugaku and Mikoto's final moment.
    - Itachi's goodbye to Sasuke.

Disliked
    - Nothing at all.