Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ロメオコンボルト – Romeo Conbolt V1

To have been tamed by punks like these... I'm going to fight! If things keep up like this it'll be Iwagakure's disgrace!

Basic Information

Name: ロメオコンボルト – Romeo Conbolt
    Nickname:
    Clan: Dark

Looks:
    Romeo is a slim young boy with straight dark hair. The bangs of his hair are particularly prominent, covering part of his forehead, with some smaller strands jutting outwards from the top of his head. He has large eyes and a small, mildly round nose. Seven years since his first introduction, his hair seems to have grown longer, various strands and all, giving his hair an overall spikier look. Romeo has also gotten much more muscular, possessing prominent abdominals and pectorals and, to a minor degree, biceps. He also had a black tattoo on his left shoulder.

Romeo's first wore a long, dark, sleeveless open jacket with lighter-colored edges, revealing part of his muscular chest and held closed around his waist by a light sash, tied by a knot on his left hip. His legs are covered by loose, light-colored pants reaching down below his knees, paired with low, dark laced boots. Around his neck is a light scarf adorned by a wavy motif, mirroring the one which Igneel gave Natsu, but being tied on the front in a large knot. His forearms are wrapped in bandages. After the seven year time skip Romeo is seen wearing a black sleeveless open jacket with orange coloured edges. The outfit still reveals his muscular chest. He wears an orange sash around his waist, tied at his left hip. He also now wears long, baggy white pants with a light brown boots. Unlike his previous scarf, his new one is white and has more of a scalier appearance that is wrapped around his neck.

Personality:
    Romeo is a kind boy who takes pride in all that he does. His ambition is to become known throughout the ninja world as one of the strongest shinobi to live. He goes out of his way to help others as much as he can, always putting people before him. He is very cautious when he does something, being sure that a job is done as close to perfection as it can get.

Although being kind he is quite a cocky person. He is always making whitty remarks, even more so during fights. A challenge is something that Romeo never passes up, seizing the challenge and attempting it to the very end. He is very confident in his own abilities and never doubts them. Romeo also has great determination, always doing what he can to improve or succeed. He gives off an aggressive demeanor but is quietly calm.It doesn't take long to "set" Romeo off. Something very minor can turn him into a sullen and cynical man.

Village Information

Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance: Iwagakure
    Group Affiliation: 虹ません Niji no Dākusaido

Rank//Chakra Information

Specialty: Earth | Fire | Taijutsu

Elements:

– Complete
    – Complete
    – Complete
    – Complete
    – Complete
    – Need Training

Taijutsu – Complete
    Genjutsu – Complete
    Ninjutsu – In Progress

Background Information

History:
    It was a late afternoon, the sun was setting. It beamed across the treetops lighting up the sky in a orange colour of the sorts. I lied on the forests floor, nothing could be done. I was a young child who'd just been abandoned by my family, whoever they might be. As I lay, staring at the treetops, wrapped in a thin cotton blanket I notice a shadow, wondering through the forests. But a moment after seeing the shadow I see the caster of it, a tall man with a sturdily built structure walking over to me with a shocked expression on his face. He leaned over and picked me up, being just a year old I didn't know much and didn't know what he might attempt doing. He turned around and began walking back in the direction he came from still carrying me in his arms, my eyes gazing at the man as we walked.

Soon the sun had disappeared behind the mountains in the east casting darkness across the land as we travelled further away from the forest. I had fallen asleep in the mans arms. Not long after darkness the man and I had reached his house, standing on its own with nothing within a few kilometres away from it. Large fields were around it. He took me inside his house and laid me down in front of the fire place in a small cot the man had. I could feel the warmth of the fire as I slept with beams of moonlight coming through the window and shining down on me.

For many years the man took care of me. When I was younger I didn't know about being abandoned so I naturally looked at this man as if he was my father, he did everything a dad would after all. As I grew up, my 'father' and I would do many things together such as go running and even spar with each other. It was always great fun and something I enjoyed a lot. We would often go into the village closest to our home, Kirigakure, and wonder around looking at the ninja roaming around and all the other sights. My life was everything I had ever wished for it to be, a place to call home and a loving family, until that day where everything went wrong.

A few years later, when I was fifteen, Father sent me out to Kirigakure on my own to collect food and other necessities. I left home at around midday, the sun was high in the air and shinning down on the land below. I would often gaze at it and think to myself as I wondered. It was fun going to new places, especially when its peaceful and theres no body else around and you can look at natures beauty. The birds chirping in the trees brings the ultimate serenity and completely calms the mind. I arrived at Kiri just a few hours after leaving home. I gathered all that I needed from the markets and set off for home. It was getting dark now, the sun had lowered from when I first left home. The sky was beautiful to gaze at around this time of day, I would often lay in the fields near the house and just watch the setting sun. When I neared home I smelt an odd smell, the smell of smoke. It was coming in the direction of my house. I knew something was wrong write away, I had to hurry to see what was happening. I started running towards my house and when it came into sight I was overwhelmed.My house was up in flames, I dropped the bags I was carrying and began sprinting towards the house in desperation..Father! I yelled, hoping for a response that never came. I was panicked, couldn't think straight and didn't know what to do. I heard someone jumping through the forest behind me, I turned and yelled out to them "Help! Please help me, my father is in there!" Then without even noticing, a man had appeared next to me..."A shinobi" I thought to myself. Before I could even think of what to do next the shinobi had begun exhaling a large amount of water from his mouth which quenched the fire in mere seconds, completely putting it out. I rushed into the house I couldn't find anything or my father. He had been killed. I dropped to my knees, my head bowed and tears ran down my face and dropped on the ash that was left. In a steady breeze of wind a scarf blew past me with a note attached to it. I got up and made my way over to it, taking it off and reading it. It was written by my father.

"Romeo,
    There will come a time where you will be reading this, but hopefully not anytime soon however we can't bet on it. There's something you need to know but I could not tell you. When you were still a baby around one year old I found you, lying in the forest near our home. This scarf was wrapped around you. I took you in with me and decided to look after you. My life wasn't one to be proud of I have done many bad things and it wont be long before they find me. When they do hopefully you will be of age to know what to do.

Good luck, son."

After I read the letter, I gazed down at the scarf, with tears rolling off my face onto it. It was a shiny white scarf that was made from some sort of scales. I griped it tightly in both hand and wrapped it around my neck. I wiped away my tears and stood up, I knew what I had to do, my resolution was clearer than ever. I am going to find the people that did this and make them know what it felt like to experience pain, suffering and despair!

To be continued...

Abilities:

Earth Affinity:
    During Romeo's travels he has learnt a lot and much more than any other boy around his age. However, out of all he was able to use, he excelled in the usage of Earth Release. Over the years he has trained vigorously and as such he has learnt how to perform all earth jutsu with the usage of a single hand seal and without the need to place his hand upon the ground to perform them. His earth jutsu are much faster than most other shinobi and can perform them with perfect precision.

Fire Affinity:
    Another of the elements that Romeo has showed great skill in using is the Fire element. He is able to perform handseals faster than most other fire users and his jutsu are considerably stronger than most shinobi. Romeo has a unique ability when he uses this element. He is able to change the colour of his fire jutsu, ranging from the natural red to colours such as light blue, yellow, orange and purple. However, despite this unique ability the power of the fire jutsu he can use does not increase. He is the only person who can use the unique ability.

Taijutsu:
    One of Romeo's main fighting styles and one that he excels greatly in is taijutsu. Through vigorous and continuos training over the years Romeo's body had become more more endurable. Not only this but his physical strength, speed, perception, endurance and stamina in a fight has greatly increased and is much better than average ninja. What makes his skills more incredible are his age and how long it took him to master it.

Weaponry:
    Romeo wields a standard katana that is tucked into the sash around his waist. It sits comfortably across his back, going from his left shoulder to right hip. It has a blue handle with small diamonds embedded within the handle. He also carries around the standard ninja equipment.

Battles:

Won: 10
    Lost: 3

– Permission received from Caramel and Alucard
    – Update of Romeo Inuzuka

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-26-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

Re: ロメオコンボルト – Romeo Conbolt V1

Well if you pass minato test you will have to drop it

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Gitanshu- View Post
    Well if you pass minato test you will have to drop it
    No I won't: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74483

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic View Post
    Minato is considered a special biography, so you can't have a KG on your second biography.
    I suggest you ask a RP moderator cause it looks like the rules for Minato lacks some details.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Well I can't find the thread but I am 100% sure you can't have it

Edit: Toshiro said it before me

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Minato is considered a special biography, so you can't have a KG on your second biography.
    I suggest you ask a RP moderator cause it looks like the rules for Minato lacks some details.
    Just because it's a special bio doesn't mean you can't have a KG on your second bio...I think. -_- Either way, it's not stated in the Minato rules so Idk.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Well I am sure and there was a thread regarding this rule but I just can't seem to find it

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I am sure and there was a thread regarding this rule but I just can't seem to find it
    Meh, most other special bios state if they can/can't have a KG on the other bio. =/

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Well Minato rules were made long time back so this must be the reason.

For example in Deidra bio rules it is not stated that I can't have KG in my second bio but due to new Blast rules it implys to him as well

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Minato rules were made long time back so this must be the reason.

For example in Deidra bio rules it is not stated that I can't have KG in my second bio but due to new Blast rules it implys to him as well
    Mods would of fixed it by now I would think.

Thats kinda irrelevant since thats not a special bio and i'm not even sure why blast has that restriction.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I agree with the blast release stuff, I wanted it.

Well I am sure about minato as when I was giving my Minato test I asked scorps for permission for a custom ice bio and he told me that you are not commited to your test and said that he will not give me permission for any special bio for two months so when I failed the test I went to Roku

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Nice bio

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the blast release stuff, I wanted it.

Well I am sure about minato as when I was giving my Minato test I asked scorps for permission for a custom ice bio and he told me that you are not commited to your test and said that he will not give me permission for any special bio for two months so when I failed the test I went to Roku
    That just means he doesn't want you taking the test only to drop the bio later on because you simply aren't interested. To save all the mods time I guess ~_~ lmao to the last bit
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Nice bio
    Thanks

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And then I was like, it looks great.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    And then I was like, it looks great.
    thanks. Pretty basic but I will make it cooler in the update.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thanks. Pretty basic but I will make it cooler in the update.
    And add me in it >_>

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Add me in the last line >.>
    And I was like baldy baldy baldy hoeee and shaved my head

Yeah, looks great to me

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    And add me in it >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Add me in the last line >.>
    And I was like baldy baldy baldy hoeee and shaved my head

Yeah, looks great to me
    , in the update

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kryptiic-san

Add me in your next update.

oh and....smexy bio is smexy.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Kryptiic-san

Add me in your next update.

oh and....smexy bio is smexy.
    I'll try.

it's pretty basic, wasn't trying to go for flashy. Saving that for my update

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

►If one of your characters is any of: Uchiha Madara, Pein/Nagato, Naruto, Uchiha biographries with MS, a Bijuu's Host, Minato Namikaze, Muu, 3rd Raikage (pretty much every individual character for which you need to take a battle test) etc. you can't have another bio with a KG/Hiden ability with the exception of custom clan abilities.
    Meaning that if you choose one of the above characters as a first or second bio, your other bio can not contain any KG/Hiden ability

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...45&postcount=2

even tho it is different with Hidden Ability if i remember correctly

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 06-21-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    ►If one of your characters is any of: Uchiha Madara, Pein/Nagato, Naruto, Uchiha biographries with MS, a Bijuu's Host, Minato Namikaze, Muu, 3rd Raikage (pretty much every individual character for which you need to take a battle test) etc. you can't have another bio with a KG/Hiden ability with the exception of custom clan abilities.
    Meaning that if you choose one of the above characters as a first or second bio, your other bio can not contain any KG/Hiden ability

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...45&postcount=2
    I know people who have violated that rule and nothing was done about it...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Nice bio bro

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

I know people who have violated that rule and nothing was done about it...
    Sorry Mig, but I must agree on this one, MANY, many people have violated this rule over and over again.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    Sorry Mig, but I must agree on this one, MANY, many people have violated this rule over and over again.
    i know about people like Akiza who had it before this rule (most likely )

and i know that that thing with Hidden Abilities has been voided :shrug:

but if you still know people like that, than sry Kryptiic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»