Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 240
  1. #51
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,823
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEye View Post
    He doesnt need to stop every tendrils, only ones that would actually affect him. But of course if he wanted to stop all of them there's always Shinra Tensei for that.

    Anyway I'm not here to discuss that but rather whether Preta Path can absorb solid ninjutsu such as Mokuton and it rightfully can.
    So you actually contradict the databook which clearly says that Mokuton is created by another way and does not consists out of Chakra but of real trees which doesn't need Chakra in them to be controlled?

    No worth to further discuss with you and iSpeak, bye :b.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Everybody has Yin and Yang but not everybody is able to use Yin Release and Yang Release.
    I didn't forget they had Hashirama's cells in him... that was my whole point. They are all able to use Mokuton but they are not able to use Yang Release with it (which is why Zetsu and Yamato's wood reacted to Naruto's Yang cloak). The Yang Release only gives the chakra life properties... it is still chakra. Which can be absorbed.
    Danzo's trees had leaves and was of a healthy colour, Madara's trees actually had flowers which suggests that those trees were alive. Seriously then explain how non-uchihas can use Sharingan or even awaken MS? Its bcos the owers of the eyes had those powers and potentials. So why the Hashi cell wld be an exception?
    Plus did u know every genjutsu is actually Yin release?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEye View Post
    He doesnt need to stop every tendrils, only ones that would actually affect him. But of course if he wanted to stop all of them there's always Shinra Tensei for that.

    Anyway I'm not here to discuss that but rather whether Preta Path can absorb solid ninjutsu such as Mokuton and it rightfully can.



    It does not change the fact that its also acting as a defense from an upcoming ninjutsu attack. :shrug: This is not a vs thread where we should be discussing the requirements for Preta Path to physically touch Hashirama.
    Ok then can preta path absorb life force and living things? mokuton is made of that.
     
         
    Last edited by Anorien16; 06-22-2012 at 07:48 PM.

  3. #53
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    You see iSpeak, you should end this countless posts about the same thing over and over again, Flori and I explained very well how the Mokuton is actually working, rather Flori explained it by using the original version of the databook he has at home.

    You Nagato-Fans will always cling to the last straw; since the Mokuton is not just materialized Chakra, what was rather stated by the third databook, you should come with better facts .

    But I guess your next argument will consist out of 'Preta absorbs anything' and 'Mokuton is made up of Chakra' as always. Just don't waste your time.
    First of all, stop hoping on peoples band wagon. First you say it cant be absorbed, then you agree with me and say it can, then you say it cant again.
    You don't have a clue how Mokuton works... I guarantee I know more about it than you two do which is why I still havn't got a reply after countering anything you said. Also, that wasn't in the databooks. The databooks say Preta path can absorb any form of ninjutsu... so accept it.

    I am no where near a Nagato fanboy. You calling me that only proves you are a Nagato hater. I have explained what the difference between Hashirama's and the others Mokuton is. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

    Are you stupid or something? Mokuton is chakra! All elemtal ninjutsu is chakra!. Do research before acting like you know what you are talking about. I have researched eveything so I knew I was right the minute I posted in this thread.
    Like I said, the Rinnegan was always meant to be haxed because it is the SO6P own Dojutsu... just accept it. If you don't agree, then call up Kishi and tell him his own Manga is wrong.
     
         

  4. #54
    Out Of Ctrl's Avatar
    Status
    Out Of Ctrl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,791
    Location
    Sat on a cloud.
    Here and there
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    So you actually contradict the databook which clearly says that Mokuton is created by another way and does not consists out of Chakra but of real trees which doesn't need Chakra in them to be controlled?

    No worth to further discuss with you and iSpeak, bye :b.
    Bold: LOL. You are right, with that statement of yours its not worth to further discuss this with you. :sy:

    So basically what you're saying is that Hashirama just freely manipulates the trees without the use of chakra? :sy:

    You are the one who is contradicting the databook because Preta Path will absorb any form of chakra based ninjutsu. :b
     
         

  5. #55
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,823
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    I said that Nagato can absorb Chakra from objects, too but that it wouldn't work in an actual fight. And no I am not stupid, Mokuton is not Chakra. Flori and I already explained it, but I just don't have any desire to debate with you anymore .
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member raju22's Avatar
    Status
    raju22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Those are regular trees not chakra infused gaint trees. Also ST cant do much harm underground.

    Also note this is not a VS thread.


    Boy, this thread was over the moment i posted my first post, yet you are still debating on it, you say that Nagato can not absorb chakra from the tree,
    yet you counter yourself by saying that Hashirama manipulate's tree's by infusing tremendous amount of chakra in it.

    Keep that in mind, if it is a normal tree growing in the jungle naturally, then it is different, but when a person continuously pouring his chakra to manipulate them to attack, then it becomes Ninjutsu and then those trees are not normal, thus Nagato will absorb chakra from them, He can Absorb any form of ninjutsu, it is canon, stated in manga, yet i can not find anywhere that he will not absorb chakra from materials formed via Ninjutsu,

    I know this is not a vs thread, or i would have ended this debate long ago, not by using assumption's and hype, but by giving solid fact's.
     
         
    Last edited by raju22; 06-22-2012 at 08:11 PM.

  7. #57
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Danzo's trees had leaves and was of a healthy colour, Madara's trees actually had flowers which suggests that those trees were alive. Seriously then explain how non-uchihas can use Sharingan or even awaken MS? Its bcos the owers of the eyes had that powers. So why the Hashi cell wld be an exception?
    Plus did u know every genjutsu is actually Yin release?
    Orochimaru tested 20 people and only Yamato was able to control Hashirama's Mokuton. Just because you ahve his dna, doesn't mean you can use it to the same extent. I have already explained to you why they don't have Yang Release in their Mokuton unlike Hashirama.
    The Dojutsu itself has Yin Release... what does that have to do with anything? Mokuton doesn't naturally have Yang Release... that is just unique to Hashirama.
    I know everything there is to know about Yin and Yang release. Don't compare me to the other 95% of NarutoBase who don't know what they are talking about. I actually do my research before speaking so I know everything I say is legit. Anyone who knows me would probably agree. So you can trust me when I say I already know I am right... I have gone over this debate many times already. Anything you bring up I can counter.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEye View Post
    Bold: LOL. You are right, with that statement of yours its not worth to further discuss this with you. :sy:

    So basically what you're saying is that Hashirama just freely manipulates the trees without the use of chakra? :sy:

    You are the one who is contradicting the databook because Preta Path will absorb any form of chakra based ninjutsu. :b
    No he means to say that Hashirama uses chakra as a source to create life force to create mokuton. the trees are actual living things and now i ask can preta path absorb a living thing?
     
         

  9. #59
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    I said that Nagato can absorb Chakra from objects, too but that it wouldn't work in an actual fight. And no I am not stupid, Mokuton is not Chakra. Flori and I already explained it, but I just don't have any desire to debate with you anymore .
    Ok, show me in the databooks where it says Mokuton isn't chakra. Ill wait.
    Don't act like you know what you are talking about because it has never been stated that Mokuton isn't chakra. What that Flori guy said is false and I have already explained why.
     
         

  10. #60
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,823
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    No he means to say that Hashirama uses chakra as a source to create life force to create mokuton. the trees are actual living things and now i ask can preta path absorb a living thing?
    It is a living thing and Hashirama controls the trees by sending Chakra into the ground and controlling them from their roots, the trees by themselves actually don't have Chakra.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Orochimaru tested 20 people and only Yamato was able to control Hashirama's Mokuton. Just because you ahve his dna, doesn't mean you can use it to the same extent. I have already explained to you why they don't have Yang Release in their Mokuton unlike Hashirama.
    The Dojutsu itself has Yin Release... what does that have to do with anything? Mokuton doesn't naturally have Yang Release... that is just unique to Hashirama.
    I know everything there is to know about Yin and Yang release. Don't compare me to the other 95% of NarutoBase who don't know what they are talking about. I actually do my research before speaking so I know everything I say is legit. Anyone who knows me would probably agree. So you can trust me when I say I already know I am right... I have gone over this debate many times already. Anything you bring up I can counter.
    First of all Orochimaru tested on 60 people not 20, and only Yamato's DNA was overwritten and thus got the ability to use mokuton. Yamato's bonding with Hashi powers was on a genetic level, while others were on a cellular grafting level. Plus you forget everyone has the power of yin and yang just dont know how to use it or when they use it. Also when some one will be using Mokuton he will be using Hashi's natural powers not his own, just like when Kakashi will use Kamui he will be using Obito's natural powers not his own.
    See: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Release it will say that:"Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere, including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life."

    BTW i agree that Hashi's mokuton should be more complete, as how can a mutaion or a few cultured cells have the full power of the original?
     
         
    Last edited by Anorien16; 06-22-2012 at 08:04 PM.

  12. #62
    Member
    Status
    francois347 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    161
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/537/11
    Proof right here that rinn cant absorb every ninjitsu as shikas shadow is a ninjitsu attack
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by francois347 View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/537/11
    Proof right here that rinn cant absorb every ninjitsu as shikas shadow is a ninjitsu attack
    First of all Shika's shadow manipulation is not a living thing like mokuton or a shadow clone . . . . Plus i didnt see where the shika's shadow was absorbed in the page u mentioned.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member
    Status
    francois347 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    161
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    First of all Shika's shadow manipulation is not a living thing like mokuton or a shadow clone . . . . Plus i didnt see where the shika's shadow was absorbed in the page u mentioned.
    I said cant absorb. And i am simply trying to point out that the rinn cant absorb all ninjitsu attacks because it cant.
    As for mokuton no he cant absorb it because he converts his chakra into life then controls it, meaning that its a life form not chakra
     
         

  15. #65
    ✪Dю Bґaпdо✪ ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,305
    Protector of The Dead And
    Embalming
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Hashirama chakra is different. It is life (or something like that). Madara stated, when using Kage Bunshin on Tsunade, claiming that he was unawhere of Hashirama's attack when he utilize Kage Bunshin's (or something similar). Madara has Sharingen which sees chakra. That means Hashirama doesn't infuse chakra or have chakra flow through them to utilize his Mokuton Techniques. (Manga link if possible, anyone? Thanks)

    The rest is up to everyone else to debate.
     
         

  16. #66
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    First of all Orochimaru tested on 60 people not 20, and only Yamato's DNA was overwritten and thus got the ability to use mokuton. Yamato's bonding with Hashi powers was on a genetic level, while others were on a cellular grafting level. Plus you forget everyone has the power of yin and yang just dont know how to use it or when they use it. Also when some one will be using Mokuton he will be using Hashi's natural powers not his own, just like when Kakashi will use Kamui he will be using Obito's natural powers not his own.
    See: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Release it will say that:"Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere, including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life."

    BTW i agree that Hashi's mokuton should be more complete, as how can a mutaion or a few cultured cells have the full power of the original?
    Look. Yamato's Mokuton doesn't have Yang in it. This is what happens when his Mokuton reacts with Yang.

    When Zetsu (who is also made from Hashirama's dna) encountered Naruto's Yang cloak, it also began to grow and turn into trees.
    Just because you have something implanted, doesn't make you as good as the original. That is like saying Sasuke is now an expert with Tsukuyomi just because he had Itachi's eyes implanted. They are able to use Mokuton, but they are unable to add vitality to it. Only Hashirama and Edo Madara can do that. Danzo might be able to a little aswell.

    Don't get information from NarutoWiki... it just makes you look like a noob. What they said is BS and has never been stated in the Manga or Databooks. Adding Yang doesn't do anything to their chakra. The 9 tailed beasts were split from the 10 tails chakra using Yin Release, and gave life to them using Yang Release (creation of all things). But the 9 tailed beasts are still chakra, which is why Minato said he sealed half of the chakra in the Death god and the other half inside Naruto. It is also why the Kyuubi shrank when Minato sealed half of his chakra... because he is chakra.
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak; 06-22-2012 at 08:30 PM.

  17. #67
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by francois347 View Post
    I said cant absorb. And i am simply trying to point out that the rinn cant absorb all ninjitsu attacks because it cant.
    As for mokuton no he cant absorb it because he converts his chakra into life then controls it, meaning that its a life form not chakra
    Missed out the 't' sorry . . . . But its not proof enough as I didnt see Tobi using Preta Path.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Look. Yamato's Mokuton doesn't have Yang in it. This is what happens when his Mokuton reacts with Yang.

    When Zetsu (who is also made from Hashirama's dna) encountered Naruto's Yang cloak, it also began to grow and turn into trees.
    Just because you have something implanted, doesn't make you as good as the original. That is like saying Sasuke is now an expert with Tsukuyomi just because he had Itachi's eyes implanted. They are able to use Mokuton, but they are unable to add vitality to it. Only Hashirama and Edo Madara can do that.

    Don't get information from NarutoWiki... it just makes you look like a noob. Adding Yang doesn't do anything to their chakra. The 9 tailed beasts were split from the 10 tails chakra using Yin Release, and gave life to them using Yang Release. But the 9 tailed beasts are still chakra, which is why Minato said he sealed half of the chakra in the Death god and the other half inside Naruto. It is also why the Kyuubi shrank when Minato sealed half of his chakra... because he is chakra.
    Hmm ........... first of all how does Getting info from Naruto wikia makes u look like a noob? Its much less biased analysis as they check for reference for all the info they put up and have rollbackers who checks the soruce and roll back if the edit was wrong.
    Plus the page says even my mokuton is affacted. It in no where proves with certainity that it didnt have life and thus yang in it. His mokuton just grew leaves, probably bcos of absorbing the life force that was emanating naruto's body. If its was about leaves:
    1. Danzo's trees have leaves and so are living: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/10
    2. Madara's mokuton actually had flowers.
    3. Zetsu is actually made from hashi cells using plants as a base, so if it absorbed yang chakra coming out of naruto's body it is natural for it to 'grow'.
     
         
    Last edited by Anorien16; 06-22-2012 at 08:31 PM.

  18. #68
    Member iEspada's Avatar
    Status
    iEspada is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    109
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    without getting offence but are you retarded?

    Manga > databooks because the databook facts are only facts until proven otherwise. madara said physical techs are woring on him, is mokuton physical? kagebunshins are ninjutsu but can attack preta-path, tobi couldnt absorb shikamarus shadow technique, nagato was hit by kllerbee before he absorbed his chakra cloak and in amount a human sized cloak cant be compared to a forest. it was already shown in the manga where preta is useless and or not and flori explained what databook facts tell us.

    so stop talking bullshit fanboys, get the fu*k out.
     
         

  19. #69
    Schnitte. FloriGlori's Avatar
    Status
    FloriGlori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,338
    Location
    Germany
    So much Love to give.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Ok, show me in the databooks where it says Mokuton isn't chakra. Ill wait.
    Don't act like you know what you are talking about because it has never been stated that Mokuton isn't chakra. What that Flori guy said is false and I have already explained why.
    Sha no Sho pages 305 - 309 describe Mokuton and its various shown techniques.

    Anyway, by saying that I was wrong you directly contradicted the databook, which already shows me that you have no clue what you're talking about, yet cannot stand being wrong. You can explain as much as you want, but that's not making it right. In fact, you're explaining against the databook. Your attempt failed.
     
         

  20. #70
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Missed out the 't' sorry . . . . But its not proof enough as I didnt see Tobi using Preta Path.



    Hmm ........... first of all how does Getting info from Naruto wikia makes u look like a noob? Its much less biased analysis as they check for reference for all the info they put up and have rollbackers who checks the soruce and roll back if the edit was wrong.
    Plus the page says even my mokuton is affacted. It in no where proves with certainity that it didnt have life and thus yang in it. His mokuton just grew leaves, probably bcos of absorbing the life force that was emanating naruto's body. If its was about leaves:
    1. Danzo's trees have leaves and so are living: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/10
    2. Madara's mokuton actually had flowers.
    3. Zetsu is actually made from hashi cells using plants as a base, so if it absorbed yang chakra coming out of naruto's body it is natural for it to 'grow'.
    Because NarutoWiki are made by fans like you and me sometimes make things up and have been wrong many times before... the Databooks and Manga are the most preferred reference sources. Not everything they say is refferenced, such as the quote you got from there saying their chakra is converted into life force.
    Yamato cant do that himself. His is just dead wood as you can tell.
    I already said Madara is able to do it. And looking back, Danzo is actually able to do it aswell. But do you know what these two have in common? Both of them have Hashirama's face on their body. Tobi even says that Orochimaru augmented Danzo's Physical energy (which is his Yang energy), which explains why him and Madara are able to do it whilst Zetsu and Yamato cannot.

    I have already explained why adding Yang has nothing to do with their chakra.
     
         

  21. #71
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,823
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    Sha no Sho pages 305 - 309 describe Mokuton and its various shown techniques.

    Anyway, by saying that I was wrong you directly contradicted the databook, which already shows me that you have no clue what you're talking about, yet cannot stand being wrong. You can explain as much as you want, but that's not making it right. In fact, you're explaining against the databook. Your attempt failed.
    Thank you my dear, I really love to see people failing who insist on their opinion so hard.
     
         

  22. #72
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    Sha no Sho pages 305 - 309 describe Mokuton and its various shown techniques.

    Anyway, by saying that I was wrong you directly contradicted the databook, which already shows me that you have no clue what you're talking about, yet cannot stand being wrong. You can explain as much as you want, but that's not making it right. In fact, you're explaining against the databook. Your attempt failed.
    The Databooks don't say that Mokuton is not chakra. If you disagree, then show me. Stop talking BS to try and make yourself look right.
    What you are saying is like saying the tailed beasts are not chakra either... what kind of BS are you talking? I have already countered everything you had to say but you couldn't reply back.
    Know what you are talking about before saying I fail...
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak; 06-22-2012 at 09:00 PM.

  23. #73
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,823
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    The Databooks don't say that Mokuton is not chakra. If you disagree, then show me. Stop talking BS to make yourself look right.
    What you are saying is like saying the tailed beasts are not chakra either... what kind of BS are you talking? I have already countered everything you had to say but you couldn't reply back.
    Look who is getting offence because his fairy story does proof nothing. The trees does not have Chakra, Hashirama controls them right from their source of life in the ground, not by giving the single tendrils Chakra. This would be kinda costly to feed each tendril with Chakra he want to control.

    The Mokuton creates real trees, also Hashirama does not control the trees by giving his Chakra next to each tree. You failed so hard.
     
         

  24. #74
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,490
    Location
    iLocated
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    Look who is getting offence because his fairy story does proof nothing. The trees does not have Chakra, Hashirama controls them right from their source of life in the ground, not by giving the single tendrils Chakra. This would be kinda costly to feed each tendril with Chakra he want to control.

    The Mokuton creates real trees, also Hashirama does not control the trees by giving his Chakra next to each tree. You failed so hard.
    You are just too ignorant. So are you saying the tailed beasts are not chakra either? They were brought to life through Yang Release just like Hashirama's Mokuton was.
    You need to rereaed the Manga from chapter 1 because obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    I already said that Nagato can absorb the Chakra out from the Mokuton too, but in an actual fight it is not feasible and this is what counts .
    See, you are just a hypocrite and a band wagoner. You keep changing your argument which shows you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak; 06-22-2012 at 09:09 PM.

  25. #75
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,823
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: preta cant absorb kagebunshins? you have to tell my why

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    You are just too ignorant. So are you saying the tailed beasts are not chakra either? They were brought to life through Yang Release just like Hashirama's Mokuton was.
    You need to rereaed the Manga from chapter 1 because obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about.



    See, you are just a hypocrite and a band wagoner. You keep changing your argument which shows you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
    The Rikudo Sennin gave birth to the Bijus, the Biju are not only materialized Chakra but possesses a body as well, so what is your point? That the Bijus can be absorbed?

    Yeah this counted for if the trees were controlled by chakra in themselves, since my first statement was afterwards supported by the databook, we can put this part away.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •