Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 128
  1. #1
    Member Maiora's Avatar
    Status
    Maiora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Madara and Nagato are fighting, Nagato pushes Madara aways with his Shinra Tensei, Madara activates his perfect Susanoo and do this:



    crush the meteor + two distant mountains, he cut them without even touching but with a shockwave.

    Madara activates it and swing his sword in nagaos directions.

    any ideas?
     
         

  2. #2
    Kitsune no yoko izinagi54's Avatar
    Status
    izinagi54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    reality
    Posts
    4,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for
     



    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    ummm nagato is screwed
     
         

  3. #3
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Shinra tensei again. He could just pluck Madara out of susanoo with banshou tennin.

     
         
    Last edited by Midday; 06-23-2012 at 09:05 AM.

  4. #4
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Preta path? Also, some of the animal summons may act as effective shields. Additionally, he could just dodge it like the Kages did...
     
         
    Last edited by saaaaaadpanda; 06-23-2012 at 09:06 AM.

  5. #5
    The Orange Flash Pravin5's Avatar
    Status
    Pravin5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Madara beat Nagato ?
    YES.

    With ease ??
    HELL NO.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member raju22's Avatar
    Status
    raju22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Two words, SHINRA TENSEI.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Maiora's Avatar
    Status
    Maiora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Shinra tensei again.
    how will shinra counter this? this isnt even the sword which crushes nagato, it is a mere invisible shcokwave that reached two mountains and cut them. how can nagato react on it? especially if one swing crushes a meteorite + cut two mountains, what will cause susanoo for damage if it will use both swords?

    if ppl are say nagato beats him, then let us discuss this.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Guys if some base Naruto clones can resist ST, then that shockwave will completely render it useless
     
         

  9. #9
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Maiora View Post
    how will shinra counter this? this isnt even the sword which crushes nagato, it is a mere invisible shcokwave that reached two mountains and cut them. how can nagato react on it? especially if one swing crushes a meteorite + cut two mountains, what will cause susanoo for damage if it will use both swords?

    if ppl are say nagato beats him, then let us discuss this.
    Shinra tensei is a shockwave as well. He'll make one with the same strength as Madara's shock wave?
     
         

  10. #10
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Shinra tensei again. He could just pluck Madara out of susanoo with banshou tennin.

    You show us Gaaras enlightened sand which passed through Susanoo in order to show us Bansho Tenins effect?

    I don't think that even some attack will reach Madara. He is standing in Susanoos head, which isn't even reachable for him.
     
         

  11. #11
    Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Sharingan Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In The Afterlife With The Hatake Family
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Well if there's a five delay in the time that Madara activates PS(if he doesn't have to stablize the chakra) and when susanoo swings it's sword then he could just use another shinra tensei. Bt if there's no delay at all on Madara's side then that could end the match right there.
     
         

  12. #12
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    So i'm guessing this weeks thread Is Nagato vs Madara huh ???
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    he *dodges*
     
         

  14. #14
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Shinra tensei is a shockwave as well. He'll make one with the same strength as Madara's shock wave?
    He will counter this with his shock wave as well? Very strange fight scenarios, doubt he will react on it and counter it with the Shinra Tensei.
     
         

  15. #15
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Posts
    23,777
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    1) the path that absorbs ninjutsu absorbs madara perfect susanoo
    2) shinra tensei!
    3) nagato summons edo mazo
    4) and if this does not help nagato then nagato will be like:


    aaaaaaaarrgghh !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh!!
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Oh, here it goes again. Another Nagato thread.
     
         

  17. #17
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    You show us Gaaras enlightened sand which passed through Susanoo in order to show us Bansho Tenins effect?

    I don't think that even some attack will reach Madara. He is standing in Susanoos head, which isn't even reachable for him.
    Banshou tennin doesn't have to pass through the susanoo like Gaara's sand, it's gravity. He doesn't have to be on the ground he can fly by himself or with the bird summon. I'm also not going to question it's reach since Madara was able to drag two meteors from space, it's not a stretch for Nagato to get Madara from the ground.


    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    He will counter this with his shock wave as well? Very strange fight scenarios, doubt he will react on it and counter it with the Shinra Tensei.
    I'm not doubting his reactions, he's shown them through his paths. Next page he stops Kakashi with shinra tensei.

     
         
    Last edited by Midday; 06-23-2012 at 09:17 AM.

  18. #18
    Member crysis04's Avatar
    Status
    crysis04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    accra /ghana
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    no way friend
     
         

  19. #19
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    I really don't understand why Nagato can't just dodge it like the Kages did...
     
         

  20. #20
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Banshou tennin doesn't have to pass through the susanoo like Gaara's sand, it's gravity. He doesn't have to be on the ground he can fly by himself or with the bird summon. I'm also not going to question it's reach since Madara was able to drag two meteors from space, it's not a stretch for Nagato to get Madara from the ground.
    It's not fact that the Bansho Tenins gravitation can pass through other objects; so attract Madara without the whole Susanoo. Also I doubt that gravitation is really working on Susanoo, the user of Susanoo can move in Susanoo as he want:

    http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...%20Will/06.jpg
    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...%20Will/07.jpg

    Isn't even affected by the gravitation and stays in the middle of Susanoo.

    And to the bird I shouldn't say much, got defeated by a mere Katon and will fly right to Susanoos head .
     
         

  21. #21
    Member NeedAnime's Avatar
    Status
    NeedAnime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Nagato can fly . He needs to get just a little above the shock than shinra to redirect the shockww
     
         

  22. #22
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    I really don't understand why Nagato can't just dodge it like the Kages did...
    The Kage dodged? Thought Madara attacked the meteor and the two mountains in order to show them his power.
     
         

  23. #23
    Schnitte. FloriGlori's Avatar
    Status
    FloriGlori is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Shinra tensei again. He could just pluck Madara out of susanoo with banshou tennin.

    Not just that there's an interval, Susanoo can wield two of those imane swords the same time.

    Pulling out Madara with Bansho Ten'in is more than just unlikely. Whereas Gaara pulled him out between the ribs, Madara is now inside a solid diamond on Susanoo's forehead, without any gap. Furthermore the Chakra was said to be stabilized. It might push him against the diamond from the inside, but it's not getting him out. Even if that was somehow possible, Susanoo's huge hands will just catch him.

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Preta path? Also, some of the animal summons may act as effective shields. Additionally, he could just dodge it like the Kages did...
    The Kage didn't dodge it. Madara swung the sword to the side, not at them.

    Fujutsu: Kyuin cannot absorb this, since it isn't Ninjutsu. It's a mere shockwave that's a result of Susanoo swinging a sword, without actually touching anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Shinra tensei is a shockwave as well. He'll make one with the same strength as Madara's shock wave?
    Wrong. Madara's attack is a shockwave, Shinra Tensei is manipulated gravity. That it's not a shockwave was further implied by Kakashi, after his first clash with the technique.


    Anyway, like I already said before, there's an interval and Susanoo has two of those swords.
     
         
    Last edited by FloriGlori; 06-23-2012 at 09:26 AM.

  24. #24
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    The Kage dodged? Thought Madara attacked the meteor and the two mountains in order to show them his power.
    Eh, maybe. You can still dodge it. It's powerful, but it's just a broad range attack. It's like how a fly can easily avoid a fly swatter if it's paying attention.
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    It's not fact that the Bansho Tenins gravitation can pass through other objects; so attract Madara without the whole Susanoo. Also I doubt that gravitation is really working on Susanoo, the user of Susanoo can move in Susanoo as he want:

    http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...%20Will/06.jpg
    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...%20Will/07.jpg

    Isn't even affected by the gravitation and stays in the middle of Susanoo.

    And to the bird I shouldn't say much, got defeated by a mere Katon and will fly right to Susanoos head .
    Please cut the crap. Nagato has the ability to control gravity - gravity is an invisible force; it's nothing more than a universal magnet. If Gaara's sand can pull Madara out of his Susano'o, I'm very sure that Nagato's Banshō Ten'in has enough power to do the same.
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •