Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

madara will beat nagato.................

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    It's not fact that the Bansho Tenins gravitation can pass through other objects; so attract Madara without the whole Susanoo. Also I doubt that gravitation is really working on Susanoo, the user of Susanoo can move in Susanoo as he want:

http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...%20Will/06.jpg
    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...%20Will/07.jpg

Isn't even affected by the gravitation and stays in the middle of Susanoo.

And to the bird I shouldn't say much, got defeated by a mere Katon and will fly right to Susanoos head .
    Bansho tennin can grab whatever it wants. It's able to pull a nail out of wood without the wood moving.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/423/15

Also you're going to need to show me the scan of where the bird summon was take out by a katon, I can't remember it happening. I'm not being sarcastic.

The bird isn't Nagato's only method of flying, since he can levitate by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Odin View Post
    Please cut the crap. Nagato has the ability to control gravity - gravity is an invincible force; it's nothing more than a universal magnet. If Gaara's sand can pull Madara out of his Susano'o, I'm very sure that Nagato's Banshō Ten'in has enough power to do the same.
    Thank you.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Eh, maybe. You can still dodge it. It's powerful, but it's just a broad range attack. It's like how a fly can easily avoid a fly swatter if it's paying attention.
    Common, this is an instant kill, the swing and the caused shock wave take an instant to reach its target and to crush it, above it is invisible. In a realistic fight a human could not dodge this, as no one could avoid the Shinra Tensei by just dodging.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol?
    the nagato vs madara is already a joke now this?

Last edited by Paintachi; 06-23-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

the sad thing is people ignore FloriGlori post :sy:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiora View Post
    Madara and Nagato are fighting, Nagato pushes Madara aways with his Shinra Tensei, Madara activates his perfect Susanoo and do this:

crush the meteor + two distant mountains, he cut them without even touching but with a shockwave.

Madara activates it and swing his sword in nagaos directions.

any ideas?

OP should make this clear in his post that which Madara he is talking about, is he Talking about current Madara with rinnegan and Hashi enhancement, or he is Talking about EMS Madara with full Susanoo.

Anyway, people seem to forget that a ST from Nagato is Way more powerful then Pain, That sword slash ain't gonna scratch Nagato.

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Common, this is an instant kill, the swing and the caused shock wave take an instant to reach its target and to crush it, above it is invisible. In a realistic fight a human could not dodge this, as no one could avoid the Shinra Tensei by just dodging.
    Guess that's why the kages are still alive and Hashi beat Madara. It seems strange since Madara can apparently kill anyone instantly...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares

Shinra tensei will not only block jutsus, it also is powerful gravity pull that does also 'quite' big shock wave, madara would learn to fly after it lol.. and don't hype with 'meteor' that was already smashed up meteor by onoki.. not even half of it's size

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You all forgetting that Nagato is a master of 5 elements. Kishi never really showed us because it will be hell haxed. But considering this we all could use our imagination on it. I think the best way is go underground with dotong tech and quickly move away from the sword path.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo

he could use his dog summons and usethat path that push or pull this away like he did with the gaint toads right

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    Not just that there's an interval, Susanoo can wield two of those imane swords the same time.

Pulling out Madara with Bansho Ten'in is more than just unlikely. Whereas Gaara pulled him out between the ribs, Madara is now inside a solid diamond on Susanoo's forehead, without any gap. Furthermore the Chakra was said to be stabilized. It might push him against the diamond from the inside, but it's not getting him out. Even if that was somehow possible, Susanoo's huge hands will just catch him.

The Kage didn't dodge it. Madara swung the sword to the side, not at them.

Fujutsu: Kyuin cannot absorb this, since it isn't Ninjutsu. It's a mere shockwave that's a result of Susanoo swinging a sword, without actually touching anything.

Wrong. Madara's attack is a shockwave, Shinra Tensei is manipulated gravity. That it's not a shockwave was further implied by Kakashi, after his first clash with the technique.

Anyway, like I already said before, there's an interval and Susanoo has two of those swords.
    There's an interval with Deva paths shinra tensei, but Nagato's abilities are on a different level than the paths so it's not for sure if the same rules apply to him. :shrug:

As for two swords, you do know he can hold shinra tensei for a little bit than do the full blast. He could also do an attack stronger than Madara's sword and knock him over before he pulls of the second swing.

Bansho tennin isn't unlikely, it's more likely than what Gaara was able to pull of and it's easier to do since it bypass' the susanoo as it's intangible and it's faster. I don't think it would make as much of a difference where he gets pulled out we can't prove it either way.

As for shinra tensei you're right it's not a shock wave but it can cause a gravity blast(whatever you want to call it).

Last edited by Midday; 06-23-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OH YES, he can used chakra propulsion booths and dodge it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nagato summons gedomazo

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Guess that's why the kages are still alive and Hashi beat Madara. It seems strange since Madara can apparently kill anyone instantly...
    Only because Hashirama beat Madara, Nagato can't also. To be honest, Nagato has no counter for Susanoo, if it goes on berserk.

And Rul, the calm down is a part of the Shinra Tensei, though Nagatos techniques are faster. He can't spam large scale Shinra Tenseis every seconds.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol

the force with which madara swings his sword is unreal (the shockwave produced)

nagato will have to produce one of his best shinra tensei to even deflect or block the sword.
    and even then madara will just swing again during 5 sec interval

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiora View Post
    how will shinra counter this? this isnt even the sword which crushes nagato, it is a mere invisible shcokwave that reached two mountains and cut them. how can nagato react on it? especially if one swing crushes a meteorite + cut two mountains, what will cause susanoo for damage if it will use both swords?

if ppl are say nagato beats him, then let us discuss this.
    If it is a invicible shockwave and shinra tensei cannot touch it how will then the schockwave touch Nagato?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    lol

the force with which madara swings his sword is unreal (the shockwave produced)

nagato will have to produce one of his best shinra tensei to even deflect or block the sword.
    and even then madara will just swing again during 5 sec interval
    dude if nagato pull that super shinra tensei then he's doomed since it will take about 5 or 10 minutes in order for him to get back his power, while madara can just swing his swords with ease.................

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    dude if nagato pull that super shinra tensei then he's doomed since it will take about 5 or 10 minutes in order for him to get back his power, while madara can just swing his swords with ease.................
    yeah i know that if he pulls out his best shinra tensei then he is definitely screwed but ppl think a normal shinra tensei from nagato is enough to stop madaras swing :shrug:

Last edited by lol99; 06-23-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.

Quote Originally Posted by NOemotions View Post
    and don't hype with 'meteor' that was already smashed up meteor by onoki.. not even half of it's size
    Boy, you don't know what you're talking about. The first one was crushed, the second one remained intact.

Since we don't know what else Hashirama was capable of, that point is invalid.

As for the Kage, they're not dead because Madara didn't aim at them. Susanoo swung its sword at the meteorite, which was at Madara's left hand side, whereas the Kage were in front of him. If he would have, they'd be dead by now; that's why Edo Tensei's release literally saved their life just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    There's an interval with Deva paths shinra tensei, but Nagato's abilities are on a different level than the paths so it's not for sure if the same rules apply to him. :shrug:
    The interval is a part of Shinra Tensei, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't apply to Nagato. It might be slightly shortened, but else? Naruto merely stated that his techniques were faster and stronger than those of Pain after having seen one Shinra Tensei and one Fujutsu: Kyuin.

Not to mention that the interval increases the more power Nagato puts into Shinra Tensei, and it's very unlikely that a normal one is enough to fend off that giant sword, or even two of them.

Bansho tennin isn't unlikely, it's more likely than what Gaara was able to pull of and it's easier to do since it bypass' the susanoo as it's intangible and it's faster. I don't think it would make as much of a difference where he gets pulled out we can't prove it either way.
    I never said it wouldn't affect him. I said it would be futile, since that diamond he's inside leaves to gap to be pulled out. Susanoo consists of hardened parts, like the bones including the ribs, and that typical energy. The former can't be passed through, while the latter can be passed through. A quick example: Danzo's Kunai failed to get through Susanoo, while Kabuto easily passed through it and bit off one of Itachi's arms. Why? Because Sasuke was surrounded by ribs, whereas Itachi was merely surrounded by the energy at that point.

To put it in a nutshell, the solid parts are tangible, the energy is intangible. Since there's a gap between the tangible ribs, where is nothing of any solid form, Madara could be pulled out through it. But since Madara is inside a solid diamond in his perfect Susanoo, he cannot be pulled out. It's just counting one and one together.

As for shinra tensei you're right it's not a shock wave but it can cause a gravity blast(whatever you want to call it).
    Indeed, it can. But whether that gravitational push can block a mere shockwave, and if it can do so in time, is rather debatable. Assuming it could, there's still the interval and Susanoo's second sword.

Last edited by FloriGlori; 06-23-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Mejkl3 View Post
    If it is a invicible shockwave and shinra tensei cannot touch it how will then the schockwave touch Nagato?
    Invisible means unable to be seen; not visible to the eye. Even if he can't see it, that shock-wave is still there.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Nagato is ridiculously overrated here; since one swing of Susanoos sword can crush the meteor and two distant mountains above, I don't see Nagato handling this with mere Shinra Tenseis. Susanoo is ultimately strong, fast and protects Madara from any attack; if it goes on berserk with his two swords, who can actually believe that Nagato could counter this?

I don't know in which dimensions some people are actually thinking?

Last edited by Strict; 06-23-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Uchiha Mike'

Nagato is ridiculously overrated here; since one swing of Susanoos sword can crush the meteor and two distant mountains above, I don't see Nagato handling this with mere Shinra Tenseis. Susanoo is ultimately strong, fast and protects Madara from any attack; if it goes on berserk with his two swords, who can actually believe that Nagato could counter this?

I don't know in which dimensions some people are actually thinking?
    This! Floriglori as well. Nagato can't handle it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

@Bogard, this Shinra Tensei gave him an interval for about 5-10 minutes and this large scale Shinra Tensei won't Stop Susanoo. Even if Nagato repels Susanoos first attack, it can go for a second.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A low lvl Shinra Tensei repeld Rasen shuriken (wich also can cut through almost anything, and has a huge blast redious).

A normal shinra Tensei from pain sent 3 Gigantic boss summons flaying to the next village.

A normal Shinra Tensei from Nagato leveled an area of a forest.

A Full powerd Shinra Tensei from Pain leveled an entire village (i don't even want to think what Nagato can do with it).

I find it very amusing that people on this forum are confident that Madara will take a direct hit of a Massive Shinra Tensei from Nagato, and will be standing on his feet.:rofl: