Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

Quote Originally Posted by Maiora View Post
    how will shinra counter this? this isnt even the sword which crushes nagato, it is a mere invisible shcokwave that reached two mountains and cut them. how can nagato react on it? especially if one swing crushes a meteorite + cut two mountains, what will cause susanoo for damage if it will use both swords?

if ppl are say nagato beats him, then let us discuss this.
    If it is a invicible shockwave and shinra tensei cannot touch it how will then the schockwave touch Nagato?

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    lol

the force with which madara swings his sword is unreal (the shockwave produced)

nagato will have to produce one of his best shinra tensei to even deflect or block the sword.
    and even then madara will just swing again during 5 sec interval
    dude if nagato pull that super shinra tensei then he's doomed since it will take about 5 or 10 minutes in order for him to get back his power, while madara can just swing his swords with ease.................

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    dude if nagato pull that super shinra tensei then he's doomed since it will take about 5 or 10 minutes in order for him to get back his power, while madara can just swing his swords with ease.................
    yeah i know that if he pulls out his best shinra tensei then he is definitely screwed but ppl think a normal shinra tensei from nagato is enough to stop madaras swing :shrug:

Last edited by lol99; 06-23-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    So much Love to give.

Quote Originally Posted by NOemotions View Post
    and don't hype with 'meteor' that was already smashed up meteor by onoki.. not even half of it's size
    Boy, you don't know what you're talking about. The first one was crushed, the second one remained intact.

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Guess that's why the kages are still alive and Hashi beat Madara. It seems strange since Madara can apparently kill anyone instantly...
    Since we don't know what else Hashirama was capable of, that point is invalid.

As for the Kage, they're not dead because Madara didn't aim at them. Susanoo swung its sword at the meteorite, which was at Madara's left hand side, whereas the Kage were in front of him. If he would have, they'd be dead by now; that's why Edo Tensei's release literally saved their life just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    There's an interval with Deva paths shinra tensei, but Nagato's abilities are on a different level than the paths so it's not for sure if the same rules apply to him. :shrug:
    The interval is a part of Shinra Tensei, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't apply to Nagato. It might be slightly shortened, but else? Naruto merely stated that his techniques were faster and stronger than those of Pain after having seen one Shinra Tensei and one Fujutsu: Kyuin.

Not to mention that the interval increases the more power Nagato puts into Shinra Tensei, and it's very unlikely that a normal one is enough to fend off that giant sword, or even two of them.

Bansho tennin isn't unlikely, it's more likely than what Gaara was able to pull of and it's easier to do since it bypass' the susanoo as it's intangible and it's faster. I don't think it would make as much of a difference where he gets pulled out we can't prove it either way.
    I never said it wouldn't affect him. I said it would be futile, since that diamond he's inside leaves to gap to be pulled out. Susanoo consists of hardened parts, like the bones including the ribs, and that typical energy. The former can't be passed through, while the latter can be passed through. A quick example: Danzo's Kunai failed to get through Susanoo, while Kabuto easily passed through it and bit off one of Itachi's arms. Why? Because Sasuke was surrounded by ribs, whereas Itachi was merely surrounded by the energy at that point.

To put it in a nutshell, the solid parts are tangible, the energy is intangible. Since there's a gap between the tangible ribs, where is nothing of any solid form, Madara could be pulled out through it. But since Madara is inside a solid diamond in his perfect Susanoo, he cannot be pulled out. It's just counting one and one together.

As for shinra tensei you're right it's not a shock wave but it can cause a gravity blast(whatever you want to call it).
    Indeed, it can. But whether that gravitational push can block a mere shockwave, and if it can do so in time, is rather debatable. Assuming it could, there's still the interval and Susanoo's second sword.

Last edited by FloriGlori; 06-23-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Mejkl3 View Post
    If it is a invicible shockwave and shinra tensei cannot touch it how will then the schockwave touch Nagato?
    Invisible means unable to be seen; not visible to the eye. Even if he can't see it, that shock-wave is still there.

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

Nagato is ridiculously overrated here; since one swing of Susanoos sword can crush the meteor and two distant mountains above, I don't see Nagato handling this with mere Shinra Tenseis. Susanoo is ultimately strong, fast and protects Madara from any attack; if it goes on berserk with his two swords, who can actually believe that Nagato could counter this?

I don't know in which dimensions some people are actually thinking?

Last edited by Strict; 06-23-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    Nagato is ridiculously overrated here; since one swing of Susanoos sword can crush the meteor and two distant mountains above, I don't see Nagato handling this with mere Shinra Tenseis. Susanoo is ultimately strong, fast and protects Madara from any attack; if it goes on berserk with his two swords, who can actually believe that Nagato could counter this?

I don't know in which dimensions some people are actually thinking?
    This! Floriglori as well. Nagato can't handle it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

@Bogard, this Shinra Tensei gave him an interval for about 5-10 minutes and this large scale Shinra Tensei won't Stop Susanoo. Even if Nagato repels Susanoos first attack, it can go for a second.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

A low lvl Shinra Tensei repeld Rasen shuriken (wich also can cut through almost anything, and has a huge blast redious).

A normal shinra Tensei from pain sent 3 Gigantic boss summons flaying to the next village.

A normal Shinra Tensei from Nagato leveled an area of a forest.

A Full powerd Shinra Tensei from Pain leveled an entire village (i don't even want to think what Nagato can do with it).

I find it very amusing that people on this forum are confident that Madara will take a direct hit of a Massive Shinra Tensei from Nagato, and will be standing on his feet.:rofl:

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

Flying in the air with preta every attack susanoo does will be absorbed next

Status
    Oct 2011
    So much Love to give.

Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    I find it very amusing that people on this forum are confident that Madara will take a direct hit of a Massive Shinra Tensei from Nagato, and will be standing on his feet.:rofl:
    That Anbu guy protecting Tsunade did, and he didn't even have Susanoo. Next try.

Basically everybody who got protected by Katsuyu survived it - and it was clearly said that she did not heal them, but only surrounded them. Shinra is strong and has an incredible skale, but one hit does not kill. Especially not if the user's surrounded by a perfect Susanoo.

That aside, if Madara survives a Shinra Tensei or not isn't this thread's topic. I already explained the rest on page three.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Well, if it's with all his paths, he might win this but with very high diff.

Stop overrating both of them and start thinking!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Universal pull to pluck madara out of Susano'o.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    That Anbu guy protecting Tsunade did, and he didn't even have Susanoo. Next try.

Basically everybody who got protected by Katsuyu survived it - and it was clearly said that she did not heal them, but only surrounded them. Shinra is strong and has an incredible skale, but one hit does not kill. Especially not if the user's surrounded by a perfect Susanoo.

That aside, if Madara survives a Shinra Tensei or not isn't this thread's topic. I already explained the rest on page three.
    Katsuyu's flexible body structure allows her to sustain any damage (impact wise), and Madara's susanoo does not posses that ability, furthermore Tsunade has to release all her chakra in order to make sure that Katsuyu get's enough power to survive the blast, Madara standing on the 2 feet of his susanoo will be blown mile's away if Nagato uses Massive ST, and for normal ST Nagato does not need to wait for 5 second's to use his next ST, and a normal ST from Nagato is Powerful enough to negate the Sword slash.

i only posted for the people who are claiming that If Nagato Uses Massive ST Madara will Remain at his place intact,which is not possible.

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

Only the ribcage of Sasukes Susanoo protected him from the impact Raikage A's Raiga Bomb caused; according to Darui no one survived this hit before.

And what about the clans, did they all have protection? What about the Anbus with Tsunade, did they have protection?

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    a normal ST from Nagato is Powerful enough to negate the Sword slash.
    fail

look at the susanoo from kages perspective

this is nagatos normal shinra tensei

if we were to show nagatos shinra tensei on this page how big it would look?

i would say a small line somewhere near susanoo's feet
    notice how even the giant forests created by madara are dwarfed.

the reason i say this cause the force with which madara swings his sword is unreal. I dont think a normal shinra tensei can stop it. Nagato will have to pull out one of his best to stop it.
    and then he is screwed

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post
    Madara beat Nagato ?
    YES.

With ease ??
    HELL NO.
    This

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurogane View Post
    You all forgetting that Nagato is a master of 5 elements. Kishi never really showed us because it will be hell haxed. But considering this we all could use our imagination on it. I think the best way is go underground with dotong tech and quickly move away from the sword path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurogane View Post
    OH YES, he can used chakra propulsion booths and dodge it
    This. Seems no-one took notice of these obvious methods of avoidance. He could just fly around it like Ironman. He can also use his other paths at the same time to attack or defend when he pleases.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu.. View Post
    This. Seems no-one took notice of these obvious methods of avoidance. He could just fly around it like Ironman.
    lol yes he can