6 19.35%

20 64.52%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

Re: [DISCUSSION] Legend of Korra - Season Finale

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Yeah she is fully realized. She knows all 4 elements and has control of the Avatar State.
    Damn.
    Then I agree with Alternative, the ending was abit anti-climatic.
    I also miss Amon ):

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

I agree with this picture a lot

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post

I agree with this picture a lot

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

lol last picture I am posting ~_~

How I saw the ending:

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    lol last picture I am posting ~_~

How I saw the ending:

good one

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Man.... the season finale.... I wish it was more. I wish Amon's back story was more than just an episode of thrown together flashbacks. I wish Iroh got more face time. After everything went down, he was gone. I wish Korra didn't get her bending back. When she lost the other elements and gained air, I thought she was going to have to train again to get those elements back and that was going to be what the other seasons were about but no she got her elements the easy way. I wish Mako and Korra had more build up until their relationship. (Let Mako be in the friend zone for once). I wish Amon was harder to take down. I guess my over all complaint is that I wish the characters struggled a little more and put in more work. Zuko had to go through hell to get where he is. Aang had to struggle and grow to be a full fledge avatar. Aang had to work to get Katara's love. The gang had to go through both Zuko and Azula just to get to the fire lord and once there Aang had to struggle to defeat him. They failed over and over again until they succeeded and I don't think anyone, not even the villains, did that.

That being said I still love the show and there was enough ups and downs for it to be enjoyable and I'm glad there's gonna be another season. I think that the even if Amon dies the equalist movement won't. I truly think Asemi's dad is going to be the next leader of the movement. Now that is something I wanna see. I want to meet more characters and I love Korra's personality. I do want more but I want it to be deeper. These are some interesting characters they have... DO SOMETHING WITH THEM!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by sephitachi View Post
    Man.... the season finale.... I wish it was more. I wish Amon's back story was more than just an episode of thrown together flashbacks. I wish Iroh got more face time. After everything went down, he was gone. I wish Korra didn't get her bending back. When she lost the other elements and gained air, I thought she was going to have to train again to get those elements back and that was going to be what the other seasons were about but no she got her elements the easy way. I wish Mako and Korra had more build up until their relationship. (Let Mako be in the friend zone for once). I wish Amon was harder to take down. I guess my over all complaint is that I wish the characters struggled a little more and put in more work. Zuko had to go through hell to get where he is. Aang had to struggle and grow to be a full fledge avatar. Aang had to work to get Katara's love. The gang had to go through both Zuko and Azula just to get to the fire lord and once there Aang had to struggle to defeat him. They failed over and over again until they succeeded and I don't think anyone, not even the villains, did that.

That being said I still love the show and there was enough ups and downs for it to be enjoyable and I'm glad there's gonna be another season. I think that the even if Amon dies the equalist movement won't. I truly think Asemi's dad is going to be the next leader of the movement. Now that is something I wanna see. I want to meet more characters and I love Korra's personality. I do want more but I want it to be deeper. These are some interesting characters they have... DO SOMETHING WITH THEM!!!
    I agree with you, most of the part, however, It would be very, very lame if they would air the exactly same story line as Avatar and the Legend of Aang, they probably are working on something epic to come for season two, epic enemies will show up which some of them probably will be beyond Korra herself, seeing the same story line as Avatar and the last airbender would be pathetic. This, was something completely different, I didn't even thought that the writers where able to think of such a story line, neither did all of us probably thought.

Ghost
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roofy128 View Post
    amon identity pissed me off
    I was surprised so many people were like his identity sucks, I thought it was pretty epic.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Does anyone know what happened to zuko mom?? plz share!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

there is going to be a season 2, it will have to do with the spirit world.

imo it was a crappy idea to not give more episodes. everything felt too rushed, had there been more time LoK would had been one of the very best series out there. supreme animation, fighting styles were awesome and carefully planned and executed (it gave the impression there were real people fighting), nice characters, nice story, nice Big Bad with an interesting idea addressing a real social issue in Republic City, but doing so with evil ways and using propaganda. i just wish the 1st season had twice as many episodes to expand better on all those things.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

personally..i thought "THE LEGEND OK KORRA" was...shittttt!!!! No season 2 please!!

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

How far along is the show?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Legend of Korra - Season Finale

Great show (as you can tell from my avatar... ), wish they had more time because the last episodes seemed... crammed. Plus, animation was epic.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

yea everything came together too nicely, I would of liked to see Lin carry on without her bending for a while and also the korra and mako relationship seemed forced

NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

I love Zuko

I love firebenders

When I saw Iroh leading the fleet I was like "OH SHITTT!!!, its over"

Then he fails big time...

They hyped him way too much but when he went on the tower of the ship and started taking out airplanes just fire bending, thats insane I never saw firebending reaching that far in TLA...

The end was rushed so I give it a 8.5

Good job by the creators trying to give you another vibe and not repeating the same story like a some squeals do with original shows

Can't wait for S2

Page 3 of 3 « First 123