Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wat you think will happen

Wat do you think will happen 2 wen he go"s through the gait and enters soul society 2 fight the quincys

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Wat you think will happen

Im starting to hate bleach they always need the help from ichigo whe there are captain tht havent use bankai n they are on his level or even stronger n they never show their true strength..btw i think ichigo will go to help renji first.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyoshiroSenju View Post
    Im starting to hate bleach they always need the help from ichigo whe there are captain tht havent use bankai n they are on his level or even stronger n they never show their true strength..btw i think ichigo will go to help renji first.
    do u think kira is really dead

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref View Post
    Ill freaking hate bleach if he is..he is my third favorite character.kira have a op sword..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

The captains are >>>>> Stronger than the Stern Ritters = if they can use their bankai without interference.

Also.

Kenpachis bankai cant be sealed = he dont even know hes Bankais name = And allways uses close combat in battle = many sternritters will be dead by hes sword allready.

Yama jis Bankai = cant be most likely sealed = since it's so massive = And I think , if he releases hes Bankai = the whole soul society will turn to ash instantly.

Ichigos Bankai cant be sealed = since he's Human , Shinigami , Hollow and maybe even Quincy.

Also , Urahara and Yoruichi seem to relate to to other tactis rather than Bankai.

I say urahara = a Key in this battle.

So we would definately see alot of developement = from other characters and not Only Ichigo ^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ill freaking hate bleach if he is..he is my third favorite character.kira have a op sword..
    lol

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    The captains are >>>>> Stronger than the Stern Ritters = if they can use their bankai without interference.

Also.

Kenpachis bankai cant be sealed = he dont even know hes Bankais name = And allways uses close combat in battle = many sternritters will be dead by hes sword allready.

Yama jis Bankai = cant be most likely sealed = since it's so massive = And I think , if he releases hes Bankai = the whole soul society will turn to ash instantly.

Ichigos Bankai cant be sealed = since he's Human , Shinigami , Hollow and maybe even Quincy.

Also , Urahara and Yoruichi seem to relate to to other tactis rather than Bankai.

So we would definately see alot of developement = from other characters and not Only Ichigo ^^
    I hope so.btw i dnt think ichigo is a quincy cuz hes mother is a full blood human.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref View Post
    Matsumoto got half of her torso ripped out and she still survived. I think Kira will be just fine.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Well I guess it can't be helped since he's the main character, also even if the captains did use Bankai it's likely to get stolen by the Vanderich so the captains maybe stronger but the Quincy's have tools to make them weaker to the point they can battle evenly with them.

[QUOTE=Aze;7149784]The captains are >>>>> Stronger than the Stern Ritters = if they can use their bankai without interference.

Also.

Only half of those statements can be confirmed to be honest since Yamamato's Bankai can probably sealed since it seems that it doesn't matter really on the size of the Bankai take Ichigo for example his Bankai is probably the smallest.

Right now however I am not going to speculate whether Ichigo is a Quincy but since it seems probable.

I agree Urahara will be a key in the battle but not the main I believe Ichigo or Yamamato.

[QUOTE=KyoshiroSenju;7149081]Im starting to hate bleach they always need the help from ichigo whe there are captain tht havent use bankai n they are on his level or even stronger n they never show their true strength..btw i think ichigo will go to help renji first.

Yeah either Renji, Byakuya or Rukia.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    Kenpachis bankai cant be sealed = he dont even know hes Bankais name[/COLOR]
    He doesn't even know the name of his Zanpakuto. And what's with all those "="?

I hope so.btw i dnt think ichigo is a quincy cuz hes mother is a full blood human.
    No one ever said that. As far as I recall.