Re: Naruto Manga 591 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Chagy View Post
    Edoception? lol
    indeed

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I hope this isnt ture. idk a madara that cant be stopped? come on who could beat him? naruto looked beat up and tired when we saw him....sasuke has kab to deal with right now (maybe) idk i dont see this being true

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Sure sounds fancy. Kishi is pulling a Kubo.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    BEST THIEF NA

No please, this can't happen!

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    This is just plain ridiculous, if it is true. The Edo Tensei only serves to bring closure to living characters and present a threat to the Kage...

Wouldn't it make more sense of Madara used Izanagi or something? This is just sad.
    No because Izanagi wouldn't work in this situation plus it would destroy one of his eyes. Izanagi just erases the users last actions.

This is actually very clever it proves that Kabuto's perfect jutsu isn't so perfect. My guess is the Kage's make a run for it. Naruto will probably beat Madara by changing his heart. Remember they crumble if their emotions are affected.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

This looks like it's going to be a good chapter. Like always, people wanted Madara to stay but once it happens, Kishi is a troll or pulled a Kubo. This man will never be able to satisfy these people, it's a lost cause.

Last edited by ShippudenRules; 06-27-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    No because Izanagi wouldn't work in this situation plus it would destroy one of his eyes. Izanagi just erases the users last actions.

This is actually very clever it proves that Kabuto's perfect jutsu isn't so perfect. My guess is the Kage's make a run for it. Naruto will probably beat Madara by changing his heart. Remember they crumble if their emotions are affected.
    I thought Izanagi keeps you from dying? Either way, if Kishi wanted to make it so, it would happen. And it'd be a GOOD thing if he couldn't use the Susano'o anymore. It's such an overused jutsu at this point it's not even funny.

Gods I hope not! Naruto has Tobi to deal with, this fight is supposed to be for the Kage. They can't run. We'll just have to wait and see. And even though I am disappointed in the spoilers, I will try not to judge the chapter until it has actually been released.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Every Jutsu has a weakness. Looks like Madara found Edo Tensei´s real weakness

Kind of stupid that some other shinobi didnt know about it. Would be fun to see them fight without beeing controlled...

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post

That emotion stuff won't work anymore since kabuto improve edo tensei by using oro's chakra that was in anko.

Madara will never fall for naruto's talk no jutsu.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Sure sounds fancy. Kishi is pulling a Kubo.
    Seriously. if that spoiler is true I will give up on naruto manga for a few months.

Status
    Feb 2012
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

This is not good. It's not Kishi's troll mode. It's Kishi's DOUBLE TROLL MODE

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

People really think Madara was just going to fade away? Like seriously? He is a major player in this series. We know this because Tobi was suppose to revive him in the first place. But as Kabuto stated to Madara, Tobi might have double crossed Madara. I think this is interesting. I want to see what Madara does to Tobi because we all know if they were to meet then Tobi has to answer for a lot of things. Plus we still need Madara's back story as well. So I don't understand how people could think Madara was just going to fade away with the rest of the Edo's.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    People really think Madara was just going to fade away? Like seriously? He is a major player in this series. We know this because Tobi was suppose to revive him in the first place. But as Kabuto stated to Madara, Tobi might have double crossed Madara. I think this is interesting. I want to see what Madara does to Tobi because we all know if they were to meet then Tobi has to answer for a lot of things. Plus we still need Madara's back story as well. So I don't understand how people could think Madara was just going to fade away with the rest of the Edo's.
    Few thought he would fade away.

Many thought him staying would be handled properly.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

lol agreed. People will call kishi a troll if he make madara fade away and when he does the opposite they still call me a troll.

Madara has been a key player in the manga. He will not go out that easily.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Madara staying is not the issue, how he stays is the issue here, edoception seems another jutsu out of nowhere.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I think Madara staying is not the issue, how he stays is the issue here, edoception seems another jutsu out of nowhere.
    Well if there was another way for him to stay, do tell. IMO it's stupid, but it's the most logical way for him to stay.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

I have no problem with this spoiler as long as Kishi handles it properly, which he usually does. I don't want another - im getting a beat down from kabuto, i'll pull izanami out of my arse - move.

If nothing else I think we need to change to Tobi vs. Naruto the other battles are becoming stale and as some say 'like flogging a dead horse'. I feel like our plot hasn't moved in months.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Wrong, the fact that we don't know Madara's past makes what Kishi did in this chapter just. Madara clearly knows of Edo Tensei, so him knowing the hand seals for it is most likely. He was indeed a Co founder of Konoha. He probably knew where the scrolls for Edo Tensei were since he was obviously trusted by Hashirama.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Finally, someone who's smart. They don't care about the story, it's like they don't even follow correctly the manga. These people, THEY WANT TO SEE what they want but it's Kishi who draws the story/manga. Why would Madara dissapear so easily if he's a major char. in the series.
    +rep for u

Status
    Music is the beats of life,
    the voice of creation, the
    visible world, the echo of
    imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post
    if that undying, contract thingie existed, WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE ITACHI USE IT!!! :kagutsuchi:
    He might of? We haven't actually seen him fade away yet. Who knows!