This user has no status.

Passion is making it Rain

*Waits for Passion*

Thanks again.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Re: Passion is making it Rain

Yo. Begin by explaining to me how Rain release works. I will correct your mistakes if I spot any.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    Yo. Begin by explaining to me how Rain release works. I will correct your mistakes if I spot any.
    Okay. The Rain Element consists of the use of both Water and Wind Release. The user sends their Chakra through the air, which sort of constitutes for the Wind Release and creates rain clouds and then infuses their Chakra and creates rain that comes from the created cloud, and this is what constitutes Water Release. When done correctly one can use this rain to sense Chakra or control it and manipulate it to attack someone and some other effects as well. I believe Nagato is the only one in the Manga who has used the Rain Element. It originates from Amegakure aka the Rain Village. It is strong against Fire and weak against Earth just like Water Release.

Is that good?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Rain consist of both air and water. The user sends their wind chakra in the air and cause clouds and the cloud produces water (Rain) the rain is mixed with your chakra so it can be used in a vast way.. It orginated from Ame and was shown by pein. Rain is more so (in my case) an Offensive fighting style but can be used as a sup also

Status
    Jul 2009

Good explanations both of you. Both of you begin by creating small rain clouds of your own to practice with by using the appropriate technique for creating rain (Rain Tiger at Will technique)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

I start off by first focusing my chakra throughout my body. Once done i then do the proper handseals to summon a cloud of rain above me.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

*I begin by gathering a portion of my internal Chakra and moulding it into both Water Nature Chakra and Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel this Chakra through my body and release it into the air around me and finally into the clouds above me. After doing this, I then manipulate the clouds to make them into thunder clouds.*

Don't think you wanted us to make it rain, sorry if you did.

Status
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    *I begin by gathering a portion of my internal Chakra and moulding it into both Water Nature Chakra and Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel this Chakra through my body and release it into the air around me and finally into the clouds above me. After doing this, I then manipulate the clouds to make them into thunder clouds.*

Don't think you wanted us to make it rain, sorry if you did.
    Yes, I did. You can just repost with changes and we'll continue

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

*I begin by gathering a portion of my internal Chakra and moulding it into both Water Nature Chakra and Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel this Chakra through my body and release it into the air around me and finally into the clouds above me. After doing this, I then manipulate the clouds to make them into thunder clouds. After doing so I then condense the water in these clouds and make it begin to rain, concentrating my Chakra into each droplet of rain. As they hit the surface of the Earth and things around me, I am able to sense where everything is.*

Once again sorry about the super long wait, was without internet for a month.