View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
909. You may not vote on this poll

38 4.18%

37 4.07%

123 13.53%

258 28.38%

453 49.83%
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Naruto Manga 591 Discussion and 592 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 591 Discussion and 592 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 591 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 592

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit
    Picture featured in banner by Casualmisfit

Senior Member This is my username's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 591 Discussion and 592 Predictions

Happy to see Madara will somehow survive.

Last edited by This is my username; 06-27-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto 592 - The New Student
    Read Naruto 592 entitle The New Student. Thanks to Jericho Uzimaki for the release. Madara standing before them fee of Edo Tensei control.

Tsunade, “I have chakra back thanks to Dan, but the others are done it seems, they have given there all. That attack I blocked would have killed them, even Raikage has slowed down.”

Tsuchikage, “we are not giving up!”

Madara looks at him directly, “You don’t have to.”

Suddenly a root has impaled Tsuchikage before anyone can react.

Raikage, “Oonki!”

Madara wood clone suddenly appears in front of Raikage and also one grabs Mizukage, another for Gaara but his sand prevents it and takes him out of reach.

The wood clone in front of Raikage uses Genjutsu on him.

We see Raikage in another world, he is surrounded by enemy ninja. He seems to be moving to slow to evade them.

Raikage, “dammit, a Genjutsu, a damn Genjutsu….”

Madara inside the Genjutsu, “seems your partner is no longer available to save you form my EMS, good bye Raikage.”

Tsunade is rushing to save Raikage, but is stopped by a sand wall.

Mei, “get your hands off of me!”

Madara, “your are in no position to give demands, Mizukage. You are nothing like the 1st and 2nd Mizukage, they were smart enough to know when to kneel.”

Tsunade is lifted by a sand cloud, “Gaara? What are you doing?! Raikage can’t last in that Genjutsu much longer.”

Gaara, “I know, I am sorry. If we take the bait to save the others we will share the Tsuchikage and their fate as well.”

Tsunade, “if you are scared to die that is your business, I’m going!”

Gaara, “I know you are strong enough to break free if I tried to stop you but think about it, if we the Kages die here, then what will that do to the moral of the army. Who will warn them of Madara’s power. We have fought him we are familiar with him, we will be the only ones alive that can help with a plan to defeat him.”

Tsunade lowers her head, {flash back: Dan, “don’t join me for a while yet.”} “okay, go.”

Raikage is seen being attacked by countless ninja, the last one is Sasuke taking a swing then it goes to reality and Raikage collapses, “Darui.”

Mei is still struggling when she looks up to see Tsunade and Gaara leaving, { I see.} “lava release: magma embrace!”

Suddenly her body turns to flowing magma, burning the clone and destroying it. There are two more clones.

Mei, “no! you will not touch me! You will not take me!”

She sends out waves of lava form her body filling the area. Madara is looking at this from a higher point.

She looks up, “I am done, under my own regards.”

She does hand signs, {last bit of chakra gone, I was planning on saving the day with that, be the Kage that saved the day. Damn I’m selfish. You will be a better one than me.” “Hidden Mist secret technique: grand selection jutsu!”

From inside her a small light flickers then exits her body, she looks at it as she falls, then smiles as she closes her eyes for eternal sleep.

The light shoots into the sky out of sight.

Madara, “water style: dragon rages!”

Huge water dragon super cools the lava and Madara comes down. How walks over to Tsuchikage hanging barely above form the tree root that impaled him.

Madara, “young boy to old man, now what to do, I hope you made arrangements for the next Tsuchikage, but seeing as how you are the 3rd and the Kages were in there 4th and 5th generations, I doubt it. Let me guess, no one was good enough, well the jutsu your master passed to you and experience he shared with you is what kept this Kage team alive along with that Senju woman. There is no more after you, so what will save your ninjas form me now?”

Tsuchikage glances at him, “Naruto…”

Madara comes in closer, “Hmmm?”

Tsuchikage, “Naruto….Uzumaki!”

The shout Echoes the now Canyon of Kage battle.

Madara looks around then back at Tsuchikage whom is now dead.

We go to Naruto in RS mode, “Old Grandpa Tsuchikage, and Grandpa Raikage?} he glances at Bee with a sad expression, then straitens his face and balls his fist.

“Madara Uchiha!”

Tobi looks at Naruto, “what?”

Naruto, “not you, the real Madara Uchiha! He is the real threat here, your just some idiot in a mask trying to be more than what he is! I am going to stop Madara Uchiha, when I am done with you!”

Suddenly he goes RS Fox mode.

A huge rasengan comes colliding into Tobi and the statue, creating a huge dust cloud an debris flying.

Now we see Sasuke.

Sasuke, “…glad to hear you say that brother. Cause I am still destroying Konoha.”

We see a female figure in shadows leaving the cave, Sasuke notices but does nothing.

Kabuto is standing still under the Genjutsu. Sasuke approaches him.

A voice from behind, “I see, are you the one that put him under that jutsu?”

Sasuke turns to see Madara standing there.

Madara, no you still have both eyes, I followed the chakra link we had before I severed the contract. You are an Uchiha obviously so I will trust your memories.”

Sasuke, “my memories?”

Suddenly he is bombarded by a jutsu to his mind it goes through every single memory he has ever had, sees every experience and thing he has ever heard. It stops.”

Madara, “last of the Uchiha, well then I have no choice, you already have EMS tht is good, you will be my student..”

Sasuke, “student, I don’t know who you are but I am no one’s student anymore.”

Madara, “reminds me of myself, the only way to get my respect was to defeat me, well so be it. Afterwards you will be my student, then my successor. The Uchiha clan, no the Uchiha power will be restored.”

Sasuke, “Madara.”

Next: “Choices in War”

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Only the last page made it worth reading to me.

Last edited by A Pimp Named Slickback; 06-27-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

deam right

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great finally saw that jutsu of Dans... and as everyone predicted more haxx from Madara. Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens from here.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

5 stars awesome
    loved
    -How Dan and Tsunade finally met ! I've been hoping for that ever since he was brought back as an edo ! I'm glad he saved her ! I didn't want Tsunade to die!

-Also Madara lives ! wootwoot party right here !

On further observation of the page I now see what Madara means , he knows the seals to release himself from the edo tensei contract which means he's free , so this is bad for kabuto who is actually sort of niave ( imean he is young) as he carelessly underestimated his edo's abilities , as madara has broken free of the edo tensei contract and now kabuto has a potential enemy , an immortal infinite chakra Madara running around out there
    MORAL OF THE STORY: A forbidden jutsu is forbidden for a reason
    there is always a great risk ,
    Izangi/Izanami: loss of an eye , Konan's paper technique: Large drain of chakra and
    Edo Tensei: edo breaking free and becoming an almost unstoppable potential enemy :D

-AND DAN ! HIS JUTSU IS AWESOME ! HE WOULD OF MADE AN AWESOME HOKAGE!

Border line liked
    -Itachi departing leaving sasuke , would of liked to see a tear from sasuke , maybe a line from sasuke to itachi ?

Hated
    -No Tobi vs Naruto and Bee -.-
    -Itachi pretty much wasted his time - the main edo still lives -.-
    -I feel the whole kabuto vs itachi thing was a waste -.- TOO LONG for what the end result was

Questions:
    -How did Madara know the seals to release himself ? Did Tobirama perhaps fight him with his edo tensei ? But then what edo would of released themselves so Madara could see ? Idk but thats my #1 question coming from this chapter , anyone who can answer it i will love you forever ...
    (see what i did there ) ^.^ nah i'll give you rep :P

Last edited by LssJBroly; 06-27-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    5 stars awesome
    loved
    How Dan and Tsunade finally met ! I've been hoping for that ever since he was brought back as an edo ! I'm glad he saved her ! I didn't want Tsunade to die!
    Also Madara lives ! wootwoot party right here ! yay BUT one question how is he still alive ? does he mean by reversing it , he's now the controller ? idk ? is kabuto now dying - when he said release ? m someone smart tell me ! :D rep+ if yah can
    Border line liked
    itachi departing leaving sasuke , would of liked to see a tear from sasuke , maybe a line from sasuke to itachi ?
    Hated
    No Tobi vs Naruto and Bee -.-
    Itachi pretty much wasted his time - the main edo still lives -.-
    I feel the whole kabuto vs itachi thing was a waste -.-
    No, one of the first pages you see Kabuto coming out of the Izamani technique Itachi placed him in. This is because Itachi's chakra has officially been depleted so the jutsu he casted on Kabuto has faded away.

Also, this means that Kabuto has regained control over Madara, but didn't have enough time to regain control of the other spirits.

Madara states at the last page that Kabuto shouldn't be too careless in his forbidden jutsu technique, as he nearly sent Madara's spirit away.

Now Madara is gonna kick those Kages butts and become the principal villain. - I wonder how Tobi will react.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by radienx000 View Post
    No, one of the first pages you see Kabuto coming out of the Izamani technique Itachi placed him in. This is because Itachi's chakra has officially been depleted so the jutsu he casted on Kabuto has faded away.

Also, this means that Kabuto has regained control over Madara, but didn't have enough time to regain control of the other spirits.

Madara states at the last page that Kabuto shouldn't be too careless in his forbidden jutsu technique, as he nearly sent Madara's spirit away.

Now Madara is gonna kick those Kages butts and become the principal villain. - I wonder how Tobi will react.
    No you're wrong

What happened was when itachi released the edo, all the edo's regained control over there body for a short period of time, thus dan going to tsunade.
    Madara, seized this opportunity to RE-ACTIVATE the jutsu himself, making himself the controller.

He wasn't able to do so before because he was under Kabuto's control. Now that he is free, he is unstoppable, and no one right now can seal him.

To all who say Sasuke is coming to help, you're wrong, as he has no idea Madara is even alive. Even if he did, what could he do against the ultimate uchiha??
    Anyway, Sasuke is probably going to kill Kabuto or let him live, then head off towards tobi/naruto. Where, here is where it gets interesting, bee will be captured by tobi, and Naruto is forced to fight Sasuke, and tobi gets away.

And hopefully, a meeting with tobi and Madara!!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope u guys enjoy ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by radienx000 View Post

As for Kabuto regaining conciousness from Izamani, i think not, even though Itachis chakra is absent I still think Kabuto has to own up the the path Itachi made for him in order for him to be released. When sasuke says I'M the speech bubble next to Kabuto was a blank, maybe indicating he is still under Itachis justsu.

Now as for Madara stating at the last page that summoner shouldn't be too careless in his forbidden jutsu technique, not because the user almost released madaras spirit, but because of the lack of understanding that the user lacked, Madara clearly said as long as the edo know the seal they can be released from the technique, and there is nothing more troubling than an immortal who has unlimited chakra running free

With that said Madara is free to do as he pleases, with no ties what so ever to Kabuto, every jutsu has a weakness and im thinking madara knew his days were short and maybe learned the edo release seal as a counter to if someone might be stupid and power hungry enough to summon him so he could release the tech and finished where he left off, Raping men and killing children :shrug:

Last edited by SasuketheGreat; 06-27-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasuketheGreat View Post
    As for Kabuto regaining conciousness from Izamani, i think not, even though Itachis chakra is absent I still think Kabuto has to own up the the path Itachi made for him in order for him to be released. When sasuke says I'M the speech bubble next to Kabuto was a blank, maybe indicating he is still under Itachis justsu.

Now as for Madara stating at the last page that summoner shouldn't be too careless in his forbidden jutsu technique, Madara clearly said as long as the edo know the seal they can be released from the technique, and there is nothing more troubling than an immortal who has unlimited chakra running free

With that said Madara is free to do as he pleases, with no ties what so ever to Kabuto, every jutsu has a weakness and im thinking madara knew his days were short and maybe learned the edo release seal as a counter to if someone might be stupid and power hungry enough to summon him so he could of released the tech and finished where he left off :shrug:
    I was thinking the same thing. He definitely knew about ET and most likely devoloped a counter for it before his death. Madara's "RELEASE" jutsu's weakness prolly was that user has to release the jutsu before you can break free from it (has a small window of opportunity)...or else he would have done it right after being ressurected. idk...i'm just making assumptions at this point.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars awesome
    loved
    -How Dan and Tsunade finally met ! I've been hoping for that ever since he was brought back as an edo ! I'm glad he saved her ! I didn't want Tsunade to die!
    -Also Madara lives ! wootwoot party right here ! yay BUT one question how is he still alive ? does he mean by reversing it , he's now the controller ? idk ? is kabuto now dying - when he said release ? m someone smart tell me ! :D rep+ if yah can
    Border line liked
    -Itachi departing leaving sasuke , would of liked to see a tear from sasuke , maybe a line from sasuke to itachi ?
    Hated
    -I feel the whole kabuto vs itachi thing was a waste -.- TOO LONG for what the end result was
    Ok that whole last page meant this. Madara knew the seal that would break his contract (control), that kabuto had over him. So what he's saying now is he's free to do his own bidding with all the advantages of an edo body. Kabuto was letting him act on his own, plus kabuto was busy being genjutsu ganked.... So i guess in those last seconds madara freed himself. I don't know why he didn't do it sooner. Or why he would try to get in one last fireball attack and THEN release himself.

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFactoid View Post
    Ok that whole last page meant this. Madara knew the seal that would break his contract (control), that kabuto had over him. So what he's saying now is he's free to do his own bidding with all the advantages of an edo body. Kabuto was letting him act on his own, plus kabuto was busy being genjutsu ganked.... So i guess in those last seconds madara freed himself. I don't know why he didn't do it sooner. Or why he would try to get in one last fireball attack and THEN release himself.
    seems to me like kishi is runnin out of ideas...

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz View Post
    seems to me like kishi is runnin out of ideas...
    Seems weird to me as well. How the hell is anyone going to defeat Madara if the ONLY one who could be him was the First Hokage? All 5 Kages together were getting handled easily and now he has unlimited chakra and can't die? Come on man!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    Seems weird to me as well. How the hell is anyone going to defeat Madara if the ONLY one who could be him was the First Hokage? All 5 Kages together were getting handled easily and now he has unlimited chakra and can't die? Come on man!
    that's where perfect kyuubi naruto will go...

Academy Student NamikazeSasukeSO6P's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFactoid View Post
    +rep u, bro. kishi trolled:confused:

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Questions:
    -How did Madara know the seals to release himself ? Did Tobirama perhaps fight him with his edo tensei ? But then what edo would of released themselves so Madara could see ? Idk but thats my #1 question coming from this chapter , anyone who can answer it i will love you forever ...
    I think its something like how itachi could break it and free himself from it , the thing itachi soul was still connected to the jutsu which is weird , He freed himself from the jutsu control yet has disappeared after the jutsu stopped.

I think madara studied enough about the jutsus in the world to figure out the flow on them.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lssjbroly View Post
    5 stars awesome
    loved
    -how dan and tsunade finally met ! I've been hoping for that ever since he was brought back as an edo ! I'm glad he saved her ! I didn't want tsunade to die!

-also madara lives ! Wootwoot party right here !

On further observation of the page i now see what madara means , he knows the seals to release himself from the edo tensei contract which means he's free , so this is bad for kabuto who is actually sort of niave ( imean he is young) as he carelessly underestimated his edo's abilities , as madara has broken free of the edo tensei contract and now kabuto has a potential enemy , an immortal infinite chakra madara running around out there
    moral of the story: a forbidden jutsu is forbidden for a reason
    izangi/izanami: Loss of an eye , konan's paper technique: Large drain of chakra and
    edo tensei: Edo breaking free and becoming an almost unstoppable potential enemy :d

-and dan ! His jutsu is awesome ! He would of made an awesome hokage!

border line liked
    -itachi departing leaving sasuke , would of liked to see a tear from sasuke , maybe a line from sasuke to itachi ?

hated
    -no tobi vs naruto and bee -.-
    -itachi pretty much wasted his time - the main edo still lives -.-
    -i feel the whole kabuto vs itachi thing was a waste -.- too long for what the end result was

questions:
    -how did madara know the seals to release himself ? Did tobirama perhaps fight him with his edo tensei ? But then what edo would of released themselves so madara could see ? Idk but thats my #1 question coming from this chapter , anyone who can answer it i will love you forever ...
    (see what i did there ) ^.^ nah i'll give you rep
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this answers it all!!!!!!!!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally, Tsunade med Dan. His jutsu was awesome. Even Though Tsunade regained her chakra, I dont think she has other stuff to show us. But it was weird that in the previous chapter, she did a hand sign and nothing happened?

Atleast we know she isnt dying.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

5 stars awesome
    loved

On further observation of the page I now see what Madara means , he knows the seals to release himself from the edo tensei contract which means he's free , so this is bad for kabuto who is actually sort of niave ( imean he is young) as he carelessly underestimated his edo's abilities , as madara has broken free of the edo tensei contract and now kabuto has a potential enemy , an immortal infinite chakra Madara running around out there
    Izangi/Izanami: loss of an eye , Konan's paper technique: Large drain of chakra and
    Edo Tensei: edo breaking free and becoming an almost unstoppable potential enemy :D

Border line liked

Hated

Questions:
    madara said that he help tobirama create the jutsu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lamborghini Mercy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    madara said that he help tobirama create the jutsu
    hey help me out here. When did Madara say that?? What chapter and page? O.O

Thanks. :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars awesome
    loved

Border line liked

Hated

Questions:
    be tobirama used edo tensei while he was fighting madara and then madara used sharingan to copy it?:shrug:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars awesome
    loved

Border line liked

Hated

Questions:

u explained this chapter for me thx :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

5 stars awesome
    loved

Border line liked

Hated

Questions:

what i really want to see is real madara f**king up fake ass Tobi now after he's done with the kages

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!^^

5 stars awesome
    loved

Border line liked

Hated

Questions:

What about tobi? Maybe he is the edo that tobirama left...

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... Last»