Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does this confirm naruto km as playable instead of an awakening in nuns3?

Here is the link and they have a character art and they never have character arts for awakenings right? http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/06/...character-art/
    So I believe that km naruto will be playable and he will actually have rasengans and everything and I think it's awakening will be BM naruto, so do you agree with me and do you think km narut will be playable instead of an awakening in storm 3?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Does this confirm naruto km as playable instead of an awakening in nuns3?

I don't see why they wouldn't have character art for awakenings but I am very positive that Kyuubi Chakra Naruto will be a playable character and not just an awakening. I really hope they don't have chakra mode and Tailed Beast mode as two seperate awakenings though.

~Soul Society~ 3rd Captain ll FREESTYLE ll's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the KM mode and BM are both awakenings... ( Probably 2 Different Naruto's ?)

...Imagine if KM Naruto is playable and BM is the awakening... This character would be overused in Online ! ...

Just my thoughts... ^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubbi sagemode View Post
    Here is the link and they have a character art and they never have character arts for awakenings right? http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/06/...character-art/
    So I believe that km naruto will be playable and he will actually have rasengans and everything and I think it's awakening will be BM naruto, so do you agree with me and do you think km narut will be playable instead of an awakening in storm 3?
    Yes my friend more likely km naruto will be fully playable and not an awakening but the awakening for km naruto will more likely be bm naruto

Oh and on this thread
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=172951&page=2
    Is the official ns3 updates dude you can always go there for updates idk some guy/girl made that thread but others still made a more threads of it but check it out if you can

Last edited by Bijuussj4Naruto; 06-28-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really hope that Kyuubi Chakra mode isn't Rock Lee status...