Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Earth training continued!

*I perform the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat, then i gather my earth chakra in my hands and slam my hands onto the ground and release it. Then I manipulate my chakra to create a ring of solid earth walls in the ground. Then by focusing more of my chakra, I raise these walls 4 meters high, I also change terrain inside the earth wall by exposing the soil.*

Advantages: The jutsu can be used up to long range. It creates a big circular walls around surrounding the opponent(s) and traps him/her, which gives enough time to follow up with a stronger jutsu.

Disadvantages: Any damage caused to the wall will make it to disappear.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent! btw, I love your sig.

(Doton: Iwarin Heiban) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity
    • Focus doton chakra into your stomach
    • Move your chakra into your mouth, mixing it with your saliva to create a muddy substance
    • Expel the substance from your mouth to create a rectangular prism
    • Harden the prism to make a slab of rock floating over the ground
    • Send the prism forwards, and then make it smash into the ground, splintering the slab into missions of stone slivers

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks

*I focus my earth chakra into my stomach. Then I push the chakra into my mouth and mix it with my saliva to create a muddy like substance (eww!?) and then i expel the earthy substance from my mouth and create a large rectangular prism. Then I harden the prism to form a slab of rock floating over the ground. Now I send this prism forward around 20 feet from us and smash it into ground splintering the slab.*

Advantages: Well even if the slab doesn't explode next to the opponent...the stone slivers are bound to jab anyone in the vicinity.

Disadvantages: It used at short range, there is a risk of the user getting hit by the slivers too. Any B-rank or higher Lightning or fire(possibly) jutsu could break the slab.

Where is jutsu? I couldn't find it in jutsu list.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It must be an older technique; it was there at one point; believe me!

(Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.
    • Form the handseals
    • Focus doton chakra into your hands
    • Slam your hands on the ground
    • Focus your chakra through the ground
    • Cause the earth to errupt, pushing up large slabs of stone which can be used as defensive walls

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I perform the following handseals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger and focus my earth chakra in my hands, then i slam my hands onto the ground and send the chakra through the ground towards the tree west of us and focus the chakra below it. Then i cause the earth to erupt from below the tree, pushing up large slabs of stone.*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could I have an advantage/disadvantage? After that, you can proceed to the following test (so I know you're understanding the techniques and how to use them).

For this test, you cannot move by yourself except to weave handseals. Now, my clone will engage you in taijutsu combat. You have to use one of the various armors you learned to defend yourself (remember, no moving, ie. Blocking/catching a punch, etc.). Once my clone is satisfied you have defended properly, he will kick off your chest and land in mid-range, shooting a ball of lightning at you (C-rank, so you have a chance). After you defend the lightning, travel underground (you are allowed to move while underground), and come up short-range behind my clone, striking from behind without him noticing you. Yes, once you're above the ground again, you can only move for handseals.
    This is actually three of your turns; one for the armor, one for defending and going underground, and another for your strike/combo (so you really only have to worry about the move count for your final strike).
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

If you understand what I want you to do, go ahead. If you don't, please ask.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry about that.

Advantages: If used below target's feet, he would loose his balance and get stuck in the ground. This technique can also effectively create barricades(large slabs of rocks) that would take some time for the opponent to tackle it.

Disadvantages: It can be countered by lightning jutsu such as Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning.

Now for the test.

As soon as I notice your clone get ready for combat, I focus my earth chakra and coat myself with a layer of stones creating a armor for myself. Then i stand still till your clone stops punching. Then after your clones kicks off my chest and lands at mid-range, I see him shoot a lightning ball at me, then I throw a smoke bomb in front of me so that your clone doesn't notice me hiding underground. Then i travel underground and silently appear behind him and then I perform a single handseal and harden my right hand, then i punch him with all my force.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Ps: In case i made any mistake in that move correct me.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well let's see... Defend the taijutsu: check. Blocking my clone's sight and digging under the lightning ball: acceptable. I wasn't intending for you to move (which would include your punching motion), but...: pass/fail

Overall: Pass. Congrats; onto the A-ranks. (And you get to move up to 2 jutsu a post!!) :D

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle
    • Take this scroll
    • Bite your thumb and weave the handseals Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram
    • Slam the hand with the bleeding thumb on the scroll
    • Focus chakra into the scroll (which is a topographical map of the area)
    • Use your chakra to manipulate the map, changing earth-based aspects of it
    • Use your chakra to connect the map (and your changes) to the area it describes (changing it)

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.
    • Focus doton chakra into your mouth
    • Use your chakra to form an earth-like substance
    • Expel the earth-like substance, using shape manipulation to turn the expeled earth into a golem
    • As the golem is completely out of your mouth, break off the earth link between your mouth and it
    • Make the golem move around and punch the ground, showing control and it's brute strength

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yay!

Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

*Takes the scroll from you. Then i bite my thumb and the perform the following handseals Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram and slam my hands with the bleeding thumb on the scroll. Then i focus my chakra into the scroll and use the chakra to manipulate the map changing the earth based aspects of it. Now I use my chakra to connect the map to the large meadow to our west and changing its topography.*

Advantages: Well it's a long range techniques. Good tech to use against multiple opponents. When used the user is able to detect any opponents trapped inside the topography via the map.

Disadvantage(s): It can be used only once.

Earth Release: Stone Golem

*I focus earth chakra into my mouth, then i mold the chakra to form an earth like substance. Then i expel this earth-like substance from my mouth, using shape manipulation I turn the expelled earth into a golem. Then as the golem is completely out of mouth I break off the earth link between my mouth and it. Then I control the golem with my chakra and make it move around and launch few punches on the ground.*

Advantages: Well the Golem has good amount of stamina and brute strength. The size of the golem depends on the user. It can be used for defensive purpose too like mobile shield. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent crush them.

Disadvantage(s): A high rank wind and/or lightning jutsu could cut through it or destroy it respectively. It is even susceptible to elemental combos.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

B-rank lightning, S-rank water, and A-rank everything else would destroy it (higher ranks could continue through).

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    • Make the handseals
    • Slam your hand on the ground
    • Focus your chakra through the ground to a spot a ways away
    • Focus your chakra into the surface of the spot, lessening solidity (I doubt that's a word, or even the proper way to say that), and slowly turning the earth into a mud-like substance
    • Focus your chakra downwards and outwards as you desire to make the swamp larger and deeper

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.
    • Make the handseals
    • Focus doton chakra into the ground
    • Punch the ground as you raise the chakra to make a wall
    • Focus chakra into the wall to loosen the front, making it fall down as dirt/mud

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok...I wasn't sure about B-rank lightning though.

Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld

*I start off by performing the required handseals Boar → Tiger and slam my hand on the ground. Then i focus my earth chakra through the ground to a spot 100 meters away from us. Then i focus the chakra into the surface of the spot, making it mushy and slowly turning it the earth into a mud like substance. Then i start spreading the chakra downwards and outwards to make the swamp larger and deeper and create a 50 meters wide swamp.*

Advantages: The user can sink the opponent(s) into the swamp, while the adhesive, chakra infused mud makes difficult for them to escape it. If the swamp is create large enough it could even trap large animal summonings into it.

Disadvantage(s): A non concentrated lightning chakra such as chidori nagashi could cancel out the swamp's chakra.

Earth Release: Mudslide Technique

*I start off by performing the required handseals Dog → Ram → Boar and focus my earth into the ground, then I punch the ground as i raise the chakra to make a wall few meters away from us. Then i focus my chakra more on loosening the earth on the surface of the wall and cause the mud to slide down from the wall creating a mud slide.*

Advantage(s): The mud slide would just engulf the opponent(s). It can be used in conjunction with a water jutsu to make the mud slide much more powerful.

Disadvantage(s): Again Chidori nagashi could be used to counter this or even Antlion technique.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With the swamp, it could be argued that because it's swampy and not really earth, that nagashi doesn't have as great an effect as one wants (of coruse, because it's earth style, it could be argued either way). I would say just use a pillar-type technique to get above the swamp.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.
    • Focus your chakra in front of you
    • Loosen the earth with your chakra
    • Propel your chakra, and the loose earth, forwards

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    • Focus a LOT of chakra into the ground
    • Use your chakra to raise the earth, spreading out your chakra in a ring slowly to create a massive spike
    • Use your chakra to raise the spears quickly; the sheer speed should cause shockwaves through the earth

A common misconception about that jutsu is that it's sharp; the tip of the spear is actually quite flat, and the only reason it can penetrate large summons is the relative point created when compared with a creature that size (under a microscope, a needle tip is flat, but it feels sharp because of the relative point; same thing here).

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay.

Earth Release: Landslide Technique

*I focus my earth chakra in front of me and then manipulate the chakra so as to loosen the earth. Then I propel the chakra and the loose earth forwards creating a land slide in front of us.*

Advantage(s): Well the jutsu doesn't seem to use any handseals, so the user can initiate the landslide in no time which give the opponent very less time to react. The user can direct the landslide in any direction he wants to. It can be used in combo with a water jutsu to increase the destructive force of the landslide.

Disadvantage(s): Can be countered by Earth moving core. Anything more?

Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars

*I focus a large amount of earth chakra into the ground, then i manipulate the chakra to raise the earth and spreading the chakra in a ring slowly to create a gigantic spike like pillar. Then i use my chakra to raise the gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground, causing shockwaves in the process that flatten the ground around them.*

Advantage(s): It's a long range jutsu. As the gigantic pillars causes such large shockwaves, this technique is perfect against a large number of foes. The pillars are large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Disadvantage(s): I don't really know if there are any drawbacks to this. About countering this jutsu i would probably use Wind release: Pressure damage. :confused:

Q: Can i use Destructive Rising Rock Pillars to get myself out of swamp of underworld? Coz long time back i saw a spar thread where 2 guys were arguing about it...saying that the pillars would impale the user which i don't really agree with.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm sure you could use the Wind tech, but a really good con is that the pillars are actually kind of round on the top, giving someone footing to stand on. They're best used against large summonings (because of their size the slightly rounded tops are still sharp enough to impale them), and to send someone flying via shockwaves.

As for the swamp thing, I believe in the manga it was shown that one had to punch the ground in order to initiate this jutsu, so punching a swamp (IMO) wouldn't work (for more clear info, speak with a mod).

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    • Focus doton chakra into the ground
    • Create a shape of a wall within the earth with your chakra
    • Force your chakra, and the subsequent earth, upwards, creating a wall up to 20 meters

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.
    • Make the handseal
    • Focus doton chakra throughout your body
    • Release your chakra through my clone as he touches you *Makes a clone*
    • Use your chakra within my clone to condense his being, making him heavier and harder for him to move

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okie dokie.

About the swamp i'll see about it later.

Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

*I start off by focusing my earth chakra into the ground. Then using shape manipulation a create a shape of a wall within the earth with my chakra. Then i force my chakra and the earth upwards creating a wall up to 20 meters surrounding us.*

Advantage(s):It can be used up to long range. The user can lower or rise the ground at high speeds. It can be effectively used against water jutsus.

Disadvantage(s): This jutsu is susceptible to A-rank and above lightning jutsu. While lowering the ground using this jutsu, the opponent could use it for his advantage to trap the user by using jutsus like dropping lid.

Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique

*I perform the snake hand seal and focus my earth chakra throughout my body. Then as your clone touches my shoulder, i start releasing the chakra which i had focused earlier. Then i manipulate the chakra within your clone and condense it, petrifying the clone making him heavier and harder for him to move.*

Advantage(s) If successful, the opponent stays petrified for 1 turn which the user can use for lethal counter attack.

Disadvantage(s) The user has to be in contact with the opponent. While trying to in close range withe opponent, the user is susceptible to taijutsu combat, kenjutsu attacks and especially jutsus like Rasengan & Chidori.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job. That jutsu's also good for making yourself heavy in order to increase the force in an already-thrown punch or to drop to the ground quickly and crush the person beneath you.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.
    • Focus doton chakra throughout your body
    • Use your chakra to spread out the cells in my clone's being, making him less dense and lighter

Oh, and before the next one, have you learnt the Shadow Clone technique?

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.
    • Create 3 shadow clones
    • You and your clones make the handseals simutaniously
    • You and your clones spit out mud which rises into walls
    • Have your four walls merge into one, massive wall

If you have, use them. If you haven't, you'll work with myself and two clone of mine.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you.
    Ah...it never occurred to me of using the jutsu in mid-air.

*I start off by focusing my earth chakra throughout my body. Then the clone keeps his hand on my shoulder and I start releasing my chakra into the clone. The i mold this chakra and spread it throughout the clone's body. Then i manipulate the chakra in every cell in clone making him less dense and lighter.*

Advantage(s): The jutsu lasts for 2 turns. The jutsu makes any object's or a person's weight to decrease drastically thereby decreasing the damage that the object or the person's physical attacks would have caused.

Disadvantage(s): The user as to touch the opponent for the jutsu to take effect, which makes the user susceptible to close combat, kenjutsu, Rasengan, Chidori etc. The jutsu also increases the speed of the opponent.

No, I haven't. Your two clones it is.

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles

*I and the two clones stand couple of meters apart from each other. Then we focus our earth chakra and simultaneously perform the following hand seals Ram - Snake. Then we start expelling a stream of mud from our mouth and raise large multiple columns of earth. Then i mold my chakra to solidify and merge it, which grows from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length.*

Advantage(s): The jutsu creates a massive and very long wall. This jutsu can be used in combo with Lava Release: Rubber Wall to increase its defensive power.

Disadvantages(s): This jutsu requires minimum of 3 shadow clones. A S-rank lightning jutsu could break through the wall. It is also susceptible to A/S rank lava jutsus as it can melt the wall creating large holes in it.

Q: I'm not sure about this but, can I use (Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique on myself to increase my speed? The jutsu description does not say anything about this.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job. And as for the Lightweight technique, the description specifically says "This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage." Even if it didn't, it also says, "This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move." This means that your strength isn't affected, and as such your strength you used to move a normal weighing body is now moving a lighter body, making you faster by default (however, your strength is the same, but the weight behind your fist, and theirfore your force, is reduced, which is why you're weaker). However, speed granted by this jutsu doesn't translate to the Speed Chart, so I can't help you with that.

p.s. It's good you're asking questions, because that's the purpose of training. If you didn't ask questions, there would be no point to this.

A-rank test time! :overjoy:
    Your task is to distract/trap my clone without damaging him. Then, you are to somehow (get creative) get above my clone, and come crashing down onto him. After that, I will create another clone who will repeat exactly what you did, and you have to defend against him. You are to only use A-rank doton jutsu for both parts of this test.

This test is good not only for showing understanding of doton, but also to get you to be creative, and learn to look at your move and find ways to counter it. That skill will help you build better moves in the RP.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you. Oh yeah right, I must have overlooked that part and misread the description too. o__o Well i don't intent to use physical attacks when using light weight rock tech but to move and react little faster than normal. And yeah while doing so, the speed chart reference is useless here.

Well these are not D or C rank jutsu, so if i have any doubts/ confusions it's better to get it clarified at this stage as & when they pop up into my mind.

And now for the test....:crazy:

*I'm standing at mid range from the clone. I perform few handseal then create a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of me and and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the clone engulfing him. Then i quickly take out a typographical map and change the terrain around us creating large stone spikes(see the image and for other minor details i didn't mention) in circular fashion surrounding us. Then i start running towards the clone and throw a smoke bombs near the clone blinding his vision, then i climb to the tip of spike nearest to the clone and stand up-side down above the clone. As the smoke starts clearing, i release a stone golem from my mouth and come crashing down onto the clone crushing the clone.*

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Range: Short-Long
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

*I notice another of your clone standing in same position as i did before and see him perform the same jutsu. As he comes crashing down along with the stone golem, I perform a single handseal and just few split seconds before the golem falls on me, i touch the golem reducing its weight considerably while i try to move out of its path.*

Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Hopefully I did better than before(B rank).

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looks great. However, if you're going to use lightweight like that, you should note that as you lighten the object you push it away from your body in addition to moving away from the direction your pushing it. But your moves look solid. :D

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.
    • Perform the handseals
    • Focus doton chakra into the ground beneath you
    • Use shape manipulation to create a dragon shape
    • Move your shaped chakra (and the earth) out into the air, making a floating earth dragon
    • Make it move around showing control

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.
    • Focus your doton chakra into the ground before you
    • Use shape manipulation to create a cone with a flat top (a volcano shape)
    • Force this chakra upwards, creating a quickly-rising volcano

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah you are right, i should have pushed the stone golem away from myself while moving away from it.

Yay! S-rank

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique

*I perfrom the required handseals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake, then i focus my doton chakra into the ground beneath me. Then i use shape manipulation to create a dragon shape, then i move the shape chakra along with earth and stones out into the air, creating a large floating earth dragon. Then i use my chakra to control the earth dragon's movement and make it move in a circular pattern around us, then move it in a wavy pattern in front of us.*

Advantage(s): Can be used up to long range. Because of its large size it has more destructive power. It can be used in conjunction with a water jutsu to further increase its destructive power. It is possible for the user to ride on top of stone dragon(?).

Disadvantage(s): It is susceptible to S-rank lightning or s-rank fire jutsu such as Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation is capable of melting the earth dragon.

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation

*I focus my doton chakra into the ground in front of me. Then i use shape manipulation to create a large cone with flat top under the ground. Then i force this chakra upwards to the surface from deep underground, the result of which has the appearance and nearly size of an erupting volcano.*

Advantage(s): its a long range jutsu. Can be used to unearth multiple opponents and even launch them into air at great speed and strength. It can be used as a distract the opponent too.

Disadvantage(s): A strong wind jutsu may be used to cut through the volcano or S-rank lightning to counter it.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dragon: yes, you can ride. A-rank lightning, remember.
    Volcano: Once again, A-rank lightning. Also, as a side-note, this jutsu only looks like an erupting volcano when multiple opponents (or water or something) is shot into the air because of the jutsu (otherwise, it looks like a dormant volcano).

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique
    This is a personal favorite of mine; I've been slack on my description of most of these jutsu, but if you mess this one up, I'll make you repeat it. *No joking zone*
    • Focus a MASSIVE amount of doton chakra into the ground quite a ways away from you
    • Separate that chakra into two halves with barely any separation between them
    • Manipulate both chakra pools into the shape of half a mountain (a tall, rough-edged cone-like shape, with half of it the surface of the earth so it's flat). make sure the chakra pools mirror each other perfectly
    • Clap your hands together, manipulating your two chakra pools (and subsequently the earth) to lift upwards, using the sliver of separation between them as a hinge
    • Move the two earth masses quickly towards each other to crash and crush anything that might be caught between

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.
    • Focus doton chakra throughout your body and the ground around you
    • Use the chakra within yourself like a magnet, and the chakra in the ground to pull chunks of earth towards you
    • Cover your body with earth from the surrounding area, making a massive stone armor for yourself (which you can still move around in)
    • Focus doton chakra into your arm to turn it into a sword, and your other arm to create a shield (of stone, of course)

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay...I was under the impression that, S-rank earth would just be weakened by A-rank lightning to an extent and not fully counter/negate the earth chakra of it. :confused:

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique

*I start off by focusing large amount of doton chakra throughout my body and the ground around me. Then i use the chakra within me and the ground and start pulling chunks of earth towards me. Then i start covering this earth around me to form a massive stone armor. Then i focus doton chakra into my arms and extend my right arm to form a long sword and my other arm to create a shield of stone.*

Advantages(s): It creates a strong and large armor around the user. The user is also able to create extendable weapons and considering the size of these weapons, in a way it will prevent the opponent from getting very close to the user. The armor shields the user from low rank taijutsu and few elemental attacks.

Disadvantage(s): Like always the user is susceptible to lightning based attacks. The massive armor reduces users speed.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash

*I focus massive amount of earth chakra into ground about 20 meters away from me. Then I separate the chakra into two halves with very little gap between them. Then I manipulate the chakra pool and shape it into a tall, rough edged half a mountain with one of its face being flat, then i make the other chakra pool a mirror image of the first. Then i clap my hands together, manipulating the two chakra pools and the earth along with it to lift upwards, using the sliver of separation between them as a hinge and create two enormous mountain like rock formation. Now I focus more chakra into it and move the two earth masses quickly towards each other to crash with tremendous force, smashing anything and everything in its path.*

Advantage(s): The size of this jutsu itself is main advantage. The size of the rocks is so big that it is capable of dwarfing even the Gedo Mazo. Due to its tremendous force anything in its path with be crushed. Due to the amount of chakra and size, most of the lightning based attacks won't be able to fully negate this jutsu.

Disadvantage(s): The jutsu can be used only once. The opponent can evade from being crushed by creating a hole through the flat face of these rocks. Probable counter: Kirin, Limelight(if anyone knows how to summons those 4 guys) and maybe 3rd Raikage biograpghy, as he can use his...hell stab technique to pierce through one of those enormous rocks.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job. And S-rank earth will be destroyed by A-rank lightning; that's how elemental advantages work.
    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.
    • Focus a large amount of doton chakra into the ground before you
    • Use your chakra to form a Golem shape (like the one you made before, only MUCH bigger)
    • Make your chakra, and the earth, "climb" out of the earth, and stand before you
    • Manipulate him to prove control

If you were reading the the Kage vs Madara fight, this version of the jutsu is large enough to dwarf all five Kage standing together along with some others. Definatly not as bad as the Mountain Smash, but it's definatly MUCH bigger than them.
    (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.
    • Focus a great deal of doton chakra throughout your body
    • Use your chakra to spread out the cells in my clone's being, making him even less dense and lighter than the previous corresponding jutsu

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay...thanks.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique

*I focus a large amount of my earth chakra into the ground in front of me. Then by using shape manipulation, I form a huge Golem shape out of the chakra. Then I make the chakra and the earth to climb out of the ground, creating a huge stone Golem in front of us. Now i focus more chakra into the Golem and make it dance like Michael Jackson.*

Advantage(s): As the Golem is huge in size, its brute strength can be used to attack summons too. It can be used to defend against elemental attacks especially water and fire. The user can maybe control the Golem from a safe distance.

Disadvantage(s): Susceptible to Lightning based attacks and wind techniques such as serial waves or something...could cut through the Golem.

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique

*I focus a large amount of chakra throughout my body. Then as your clone touches me, I quickly release all the stored chakra into the clone. Then i use this chakra to spread throughout the clone's body at cellular level. Then i start manipulating the density of each and every cell of the clone, making him less dense and very much lighter.

Advantage(s): The user can decrease the weight of any object or person/summon to a greater extent compared to its parent jutsu. The user will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight of objects or physical attacks. The effect lasts for 1 full turn.

Disadvantage(s): The user has to be contact with the object or the person. Again the user the user is susceptible to close combat(Taijutsu and kenjutsu), Raikiri, Rasengan etc.