Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

New MMBN Game Demo (Einherjar productions)

Hey guys its zerolegends... after almost a good couple of months not showing up, i have some good news in the first time in forever... so my team einherjar is making a MMBN game and we got some gameplay footage check it out

anyways like i said before i created a new ACDC... actually it isnt a "New ACDC" at all its actually MMBN 3's ACDC its not perfect yet but we will def improve it. but MMBN 3 was my favorite MMBN game and i want my game to have a feel like it did back then, what im trying to do is bring the new out of the old :D!, some good notes... i will be making 2 versions of this game... 1 of them will have Cross souls the other Style changes each will have their advantages/dis-advantages when battling folks online... besides that the game project has been temporarily put on hold some we are having some team issues... im excited to make this game and i really want it to be sucessful but with me only being 1 person and working on many games ill have to find the time to do it again. anyway keep posting in to check in on more news, leave a comment below to tell me what you think of it so far :D!

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: New MMBN Game Demo (Einherjar productions)

Protoman is the best but the show and the megaman games are good when you are done making it I will play I beat every megaman game ever made

Young, Wild and Free Amegakure Madoka Rikuto's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tragedy of life is not
    death but what dies inside us
    while we live.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerolegends View Post
    Hey guys its zerolegends... after almost a good couple of months not showing up, i have some good news in the first time in forever... so my team einherjar is making a MMBN game and we got some gameplay footage check it out

anyways like i said before i created a new ACDC... actually it isnt a "New ACDC" at all its actually MMBN 3's ACDC its not perfect yet but we will def improve it. but MMBN 3 was my favorite MMBN game and i want my game to have a feel like it did back then, what im trying to do is bring the new out of the old :D!, some good notes... i will be making 2 versions of this game... 1 of them will have Cross souls the other Style changes each will have their advantages/dis-advantages when battling folks online... besides that the game project has been temporarily put on hold some we are having some team issues... im excited to make this game and i really want it to be sucessful but with me only being 1 person and working on many games ill have to find the time to do it again. anyway keep posting in to check in on more news, leave a comment below to tell me what you think of it so far :D!
    Nice man. Keep up the work. I am actually making a game also, for 'Playfish'

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord sauke View Post
    Protoman is the best but the show and the megaman games are good when you are done making it I will play I beat every megaman game ever made
    Protoman is alright :P and yeah i love the Megaman games which is why i decided to make this game ^_^ ive always wanted to make a megaman game :P... ive beat every megaman too whoo! Haha ill keep you posted if i advance/progress in my game :D!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amegakure Madoka Rikuto View Post
    Nice man. Keep up the work. I am actually making a game also, for 'Playfish'
    Thanks man ^_^ and thats nice :D i dont know what playfish is but it sounds interesting have fun and good luck with it !

Quote Originally Posted by Zerolegends View Post
    Protoman is alright :P and yeah i love the Megaman games which is why i decided to make this game ^_^ ive always wanted to make a megaman game :P... ive beat every megaman too whoo! Haha ill keep you posted if i advance/progress in my game :D!