Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Onoki didn't wanted to participate, so he leaves other 4 current Kages with the mission of beating Minato
    Location: Konoha
    Restrictions: So Onoki isn't there. Kages have no knowledge about Minato when Minato has full knowledge about them
    Mindset: Intent to kill
     
         

  2. #2
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    34,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    So then it's 4 kages vs. Minato :sy: Kages win low dif
     
         

  3. #3
    月読 TheItachiUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    TheItachiUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gfx noob.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Minato would probably kill Tsunade and A then Gaara and Mei finish him.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    the 4 kages of course. Ay by himself would give minato alot of trouble.
     
         

  5. #5
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    what he said anyone vs multiple kages is going to have trouble except madara and tobi
     
         

  6. #6
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantee View Post
    So then it's 4 kages vs. Minato :sy: Kages win low dif
    How are they winning low difficulty? Remember Kages have no knowledge when Minato has full, and Raikage always like to rush and if he does that, the same thing will happen like in the past(so dead if Bee wasn't there). And Raikage is the only one fast enough to keep up with him. If someone wants to interven, he can mark him like against Bee, and they have no knowledge remember. So they are not suppose to know that Minato can kill them just by touching them or if they are near his kunais, etc
     
         

  7. #7
    Samui is the best Samui Fanboy's Avatar
    Status
    Samui Fanboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Well minato has a chance but he would eventually lose.
     
         

  8. #8
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Remember also the location(Konoha). In Konoha he has all the markings possible he wants
     
         

  9. #9
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Kages low diff. Even Tsunade has a chance against him.
     
         

  10. #10
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Kages low diff. Even Tsunade has a chance against him.
    , troll much? Tsunade alone is crushed effortless:sy:
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Cpt Long Schlong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    , troll much? Tsunade alone is crushed effortless:sy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard
    troll much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard
    troll much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard
    troll much?
    You are so full of fail it's incredible, Kages low dif.

    And you still deny you're a fanboy? lol
     
         

  12. #12
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Tsunade could beat Minato with high difficulty. Or at least she has chance to win.

    Minato doesn't have long weapons like a sword for decapitation, and in the Madara fight Tsunade tanked a slit throat like it was nothing I tend to also believe she is capable of killing his toad summons. This would screw any of Minato's summons, or Tsunade could use her body pathway derangement technique to stop the Toads from acting properly without having to kill them immediately. In addition to Minato can do nothing with Katsuyu.
     
         

  13. #13
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude View Post
    You are so full of fail it's incredible, Kages low dif.

    And you still deny you're a fanboy? lol
    Fanboy cuz i give my arguments and you can't counter them?
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Cpt Long Schlong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Fanboy cuz i give my arguments and you can't counter them?
    I don't think there's much of a point arguing against someone so blindly in love. You and NikesOnMyFeet are the only 2 people on these forums I shall ever again rationally discuss anything with, because you love Minato and Kisame (correspondingly) too much.
     
         

  15. #15
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Tsunade could beat Minato with high difficulty. Or at least she has chance to win.

    Minato doesn't have long weapons like a sword for decapitation, and in the Madara fight Tsunade tanked a slit throat like it was nothing I tend to also believe she is capable of killing his toad summons. This would screw any of Minato's summons, or Tsunade could use her body pathway derangement technique to stop the Toads from acting properly without having to kill them immediately. In addition to Minato can do nothing with Katsuyu.
    He has already shown he has cutting Hachibis limbs:
     
         

  16. #16
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude View Post
    I don't think there's much of a point arguing against someone so blindly in love. You and NikesOnMyFeet are the only 2 people on these forums I shall ever again rationally discuss anything with, because you love Minato and Kisame (correspondingly) too much.
    Then tell me how they touch minato
     
         

  17. #17
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Then tell me how they touch minato
    Simply. Gaara with his sand. Raikage and Tsunade with raw strenght and speed.
    Or the Mizukage use the Kirigakura no jutsu to blind him. Than she use her lava to kill him.
     
         
    Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 06-30-2012 at 01:49 PM.

  18. #18
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    34,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    How are they winning low difficulty? Remember Kages have no knowledge when Minato has full, and Raikage always like to rush and if he does that, the same thing will happen like in the past(so dead if Bee wasn't there). And Raikage is the only one fast enough to keep up with him. If someone wants to interven, he can mark him like against Bee, and they have no knowledge remember. So they are not suppose to know that Minato can kill them just by touching them or if they are near his kunais, etc
    I shouldn't have to explain. If you think Minato stands a chance against 4 kages theres no point in debating someone who is overly bias.
     
         

  19. #19
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantee View Post
    I shouldn't have to explain. If you think Minato stands a chance against 4 kages theres no point in debating someone who is overly bias.
    The real reason is that you have no arguments and can't counter mine
     
         

  20. #20
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    34,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    The real reason is that you have no arguments and can't counter mine
    I can see the argument going something like,

    O Minato will just FTG out the way and then Rasengan Tsunade to the face. Rinse wash repeat?
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    iMicLykTyson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Naija4Life
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Fanboys of this base truly have ruined one of the best character in this series
     
         
    Last edited by iMicLykTyson; 06-30-2012 at 02:11 PM.

  22. #22
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    Fanboys of this base truly have ruined one of the best characters in this series
    A real fanboy would not have put all these conditions to advantage Minato and would have said he beat them all(with Onoki) easily. It's why i restricted Onoki in this fight, gave Minato advantage of knowledge and his opponent, none. It's also why i put him in Konoha. Cuz i know that normaly he has no chance to win even without Onoki.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    No Bogard, this entire thread is too far over the top.
    He would have some trouble against any Kage.
    He cannot pierce A's Raiton Armor.
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Mei can surround herself with her acidic mist and attack out from there.
    Gaara's Sand can attack from above, below, or side to side.
    With so much out there Minato stands no chance.
     
         

  24. #24
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    No Bogard, this entire thread is too far over the top.
    He would have some trouble against any Kage.
    He cannot pierce A's Raiton Armor.
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Mei can surround herself with her acidic mist and attack out from there.
    Gaara's Sand can attack from above, below, or side to side.
    With so much out there Minato stands no chance.
    Nicely said. :D
     
         

  25. #25
    Academy Student BDProductions34's Avatar
    Status
    BDProductions34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    I think the kage's win this with Mid to High-level difficulty. I definitely don't think they would win with ease. Minato is renowned for his speed. Just like in the fight with A, he would toss a bunch of his kunai and he would be very hard to stop. But then again 4 kage working together would be a bit too much.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •