Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    iMicLykTyson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,221
    Location
    Naija4Life
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Fanboys of this base truly have ruined one of the best character in this series
     
         
    Last edited by iMicLykTyson; 06-30-2012 at 03:11 PM.

  2. #22
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,490
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    Fanboys of this base truly have ruined one of the best characters in this series
    A real fanboy would not have put all these conditions to advantage Minato and would have said he beat them all(with Onoki) easily. It's why i restricted Onoki in this fight, gave Minato advantage of knowledge and his opponent, none. It's also why i put him in Konoha. Cuz i know that normaly he has no chance to win even without Onoki.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    No Bogard, this entire thread is too far over the top.
    He would have some trouble against any Kage.
    He cannot pierce A's Raiton Armor.
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Mei can surround herself with her acidic mist and attack out from there.
    Gaara's Sand can attack from above, below, or side to side.
    With so much out there Minato stands no chance.
     
         

  4. #24
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    No Bogard, this entire thread is too far over the top.
    He would have some trouble against any Kage.
    He cannot pierce A's Raiton Armor.
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Mei can surround herself with her acidic mist and attack out from there.
    Gaara's Sand can attack from above, below, or side to side.
    With so much out there Minato stands no chance.
    Nicely said. :D
     
         

  5. #25
    Academy Student BDProductions34's Avatar
    Status
    BDProductions34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    I think the kage's win this with Mid to High-level difficulty. I definitely don't think they would win with ease. Minato is renowned for his speed. Just like in the fight with A, he would toss a bunch of his kunai and he would be very hard to stop. But then again 4 kage working together would be a bit too much.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,230
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    This is a thread for the NarutoForums, the Narutobase isn't ready for this yet [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png[/IMG]

    OT: Using versus thread logic it would probably be more like a tie depending on how well Minato can use clones + RDS. If he doesn't than he may lose

    Although personally I think Minato definitely has a chance if he has full knowledge compared to none
     
         

  7. #27
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,490
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    No Bogard, this entire thread is too far over the top.
    He would have some trouble against any Kage.
    He cannot pierce A's Raiton Armor.
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Mei can surround herself with her acidic mist and attack out from there.
    Gaara's Sand can attack from above, below, or side to side.
    With so much out there Minato stands no chance.
    Do you have any proof? Cuz when i see this:

    I see that A could be dead right now if Bee didn't interven. Just take a look. His "kunai" was able to cut Hachibis limbs and make a great hole on the ground like it was an explosion. The impact is really great. I doubt A could have survive and it's why he says "sorry Bee", cuz he knew he was in a difficult position and that Bee save him. For Tsunade killing her is not that impossible. If you cut her head, she can't regenerate and remember i gave him advantage of knowledge in the contrary of Tsunade and the other Kages also. Mei from what we have seen isn't that strong and besides her powerful ninjutsus seems to be weak in speed and taijutsu. I don't think she could be a threat for him. Gaaras sand can attack sure, but we've seen countless time it was avoidable by plenty of ninjas who is far from Minato's speed. Minato can teleport himself even in difficult positions(just look when Tobi was about to warp him). That makes him really difficult to catch him even if he is screwed cuz he can teleport himself everytime, every second.

    Individually i see no kages as a threat for him, but yes together they may pull it out, but remember the conditions i gave

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    This is a thread for the NarutoForums, the Narutobase isn't ready for this yet [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png[/IMG]

    OT: Using versus thread logic it would probably be more like a tie depending on how well Minato can use clones + RDS. If he doesn't than he may lose

    Although personally I think Minato definitely has a chance if he has full knowledge compared to none
    I think the same, but it seems we can't discuss about Minato here without being called a fanboy :D
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Do you have any proof? Cuz when i see this:

    I see that A could be dead right now if Bee didn't interven. Just take a look. His "kunai" was able to cut Hachibis limbs and make a great hole on the ground like it was an explosion. The impact is really great. I doubt A could have survive and it's why he says "sorry Bee", cuz he knew he was in a difficult position and that Bee save him. For Tsunade killing her is not that impossible. If you cut her head, she can't regenerate and remember i gave him advantage of knowledge in the contrary of Tsunade and the other Kages also. Mei from what we have seen isn't that strong and besides her powerful ninjutsus seems to be weak in speed and taijutsu. I don't think she could be a threat for him. Gaaras sand can attack sure, but we've seen countless time it was avoidable by plenty of ninjas who is far from Minato's speed. Minato can teleport himself even in difficult positions(just look when Tobi was about to warp him). That makes him really difficult to catch him even if he is screwed cuz he can teleport himself everytime, every second.

    Individually i see no kages as a threat for him, but yes together they may pull it out, but remember the conditions i gave

    I think the same, but it seems we can't discuss about Minato here without being called a fanboy :D
    Ok in a versus fight you can't leave the battle arena. Here's the problem for Minato less say he does start by spreading out the Kunai.
    Completely takes care of the Kunai's he can't mark the sand as the grains will separate a they please.

    You're implying that Minato's Kunai had more piercing power than chidori. That seems unlikely. It is just a Kunai. And I'd like to point out that in order for Minato cut through the tentacle he had to make a bigger arc and therefore slower arc of motion.
    I know you gave him knowledge but it seems as though his quick kills are generally slit throats whereas decapitation would require a greater backstroke and more time. We know Tsunade has great reaction speed.
    Here she protects Naruto three times with great speed as no one saw her get into position to protect him they only saw her getting hit (these were her out of combat and still terrorized by blood)Notice where she starts and Jiraiya only gets to form one hand seal before the blade is there

    In this image Mei didn't have enough time to respond to Madara's Katon, nor did the other kages have any time to react yet Tsunade effectively protected her team.

    What gives Minato his speed feats is more or less FTG not base speed. Its entirely possible that when he's using his base speed his attacks are avoidable.

    Mei is strong she is just the weakest kage at the moment. But should decide to use her Mist it'd be very hard for Minato to attack her, and if she were to use Boil Release, he'd be too badly injured to even try taking on the other kages.

    Of all the kages Tsunade appears to be the smartest with Raikage being the dimmest. But Raikage needed only once see Minato spread the kunai attacks out to figure out Minato's tricks. With Gaara's Sand being able make the Kunai's a wasted effort the only thing Minato will be able to tag is the other kages. I doubt he can tag A through the Raiton Cloak. Which only leaves 4 targets. If A can work out such a strategy I'm sure the other kages can also figure it out. Minato's techniques aren't exactly rocket science. Once that happens he wouldn't be able to attack and dodge A trying to blitz him in addition the the attacks the other kages are using.
     
         

  9. #29
    Cerox0's Avatar
    Status
    Cerox0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,312
    Location
    The Impure World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Okay I will handle this.

    First off 1 Kage cannot defeat 4 others (why the hell would you name the thread vs 5 kage?)

    While Individually Minato is stronger then Tsunade and Mei the combined Efforts of 4 kage would be too overwhelming, after all they have survived this long against EDO Madara.

    - First of all in order to FTG to be successful wherever the Kunai lands is where Minato will be transported. Thats good for running away however if he were to use it on someone like Gaara it'd be useless.

    -Gaara could stop any kunai from being thrown at him and stop FTG from going to level 2. From there minato can do nothing except run

    -Raikage's V2 would also keep up with FTG

    -Tsunade Mitonic Regeneration would keep her alive.

    -Mei could surround herself with that mist/ probably die whenever

    Now with all this going on Minato would be crushed.

    Don't give me FTG and Rasengan Spam will work, because it would only probably work on Mei.
     
         

  10. #30
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,472
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    I think under these conditions Minato can definitely take one kage down. Maybe even 2 at max. Giving him full knowledge while the 4 kages have none does give him an advantage but let's face it, Minato isn't strong enough nor has the chakra reserves to outlast them all.

    I believe with full knowledge he will kill Mei first because she has deadly attacks but low defence. Next he will probably go for A because he has the speed to keep up with Minato.

    Why in the world would you name the thread Minato VS 5 kages when there are only four?
     
         

  11. #31
    Member shonenvan's Avatar
    Status
    shonenvan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    501
    Location
    Village Hidden in Hot Water
    bored -_-
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    , troll much? Tsunade alone is crushed effortless:sy:
    suppressed your feelings to minato,.. try to control it,... just so obvious..(ur totally in love with minato:ice
    i get ur point., but it does not mean i'm on your side,..
    minato is great,. but dealing alone with kage, is a different story...
    plus A, was so fast enough to catch up with him,.. while other kage is preparing their signature move..... ( i know, and i assumed that u also know the result of this battle,.. I mean minato against 4 kage.. ? are u kidding)... i just felt, ur kinna bit disturb to those sarcastic opinions,.. by others

    for me Kage level, mid-difficulty,..
    some of them wud be exhausted and wounded (studyng minatos attack):ice:.. but in the end kage will win
     
         

  12. #32
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    the Kages win this.. O_o. Minato has the teleportation.. but he will eventually run out of chakra.. which lead to his downfall. ;].

    Also people Don't overrate minato. And even if they know nothing about him.. it doesn't really matter. Just cause minato knows everything about them doesn't mean he has the upper hand. Gaara is a bloody genius. And Tsunade has the regeneration.. My god Minato is so out numbered ;x.


    So the 4 kages will crush minato
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    the Kages win this.. O_o. Minato has the teleportation.. but he will eventually run out of chakra.. which lead to his downfall. ;].

    Also people Don't overrate minato. And even if they know nothing about him.. it doesn't really matter. Just cause minato knows everything about them doesn't mean he has the upper hand. Gaara is a bloody genius. And Tsunade has the regeneration.. My god Minato is so out numbered ;x.


    So the 4 kages will crush minato
    Does Minato's teleporting actually take chakra, I don't think it does.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member ItachiSan03's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiSan03 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,070
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    Kages low difficulty....
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,562
    Location
    jamaica
    chilling
     

    Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

    yea i do see minato taking this with the OP
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •