Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato vs 5Kages(Read conditions)

Fanboys of this base truly have ruined one of the best character in this series

Last edited by iMicLykTyson; 06-30-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    Fanboys of this base truly have ruined one of the best characters in this series
    A real fanboy would not have put all these conditions to advantage Minato and would have said he beat them all(with Onoki) easily. It's why i restricted Onoki in this fight, gave Minato advantage of knowledge and his opponent, none. It's also why i put him in Konoha. Cuz i know that normaly he has no chance to win even without Onoki.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

No Bogard, this entire thread is too far over the top.
    He would have some trouble against any Kage.
    He cannot pierce A's Raiton Armor.
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Mei can surround herself with her acidic mist and attack out from there.
    Gaara's Sand can attack from above, below, or side to side.
    With so much out there Minato stands no chance.

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Killing Tsunade will be nigh impossible, and while he can summon toads to deal with Katsuyu Tsunade can kill the toads
    Nicely said. :D

Academy Student BDProductions34's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I think the kage's win this with Mid to High-level difficulty. I definitely don't think they would win with ease. Minato is renowned for his speed. Just like in the fight with A, he would toss a bunch of his kunai and he would be very hard to stop. But then again 4 kage working together would be a bit too much.

Status
    Feb 2012
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

This is a thread for the NarutoForums, the Narutobase isn't ready for this yet [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png[/IMG]

OT: Using versus thread logic it would probably be more like a tie depending on how well Minato can use clones + RDS. If he doesn't than he may lose

Although personally I think Minato definitely has a chance if he has full knowledge compared to none

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Do you have any proof? Cuz when i see this:

I see that A could be dead right now if Bee didn't interven. Just take a look. His "kunai" was able to cut Hachibis limbs and make a great hole on the ground like it was an explosion. The impact is really great. I doubt A could have survive and it's why he says "sorry Bee", cuz he knew he was in a difficult position and that Bee save him. For Tsunade killing her is not that impossible. If you cut her head, she can't regenerate and remember i gave him advantage of knowledge in the contrary of Tsunade and the other Kages also. Mei from what we have seen isn't that strong and besides her powerful ninjutsus seems to be weak in speed and taijutsu. I don't think she could be a threat for him. Gaaras sand can attack sure, but we've seen countless time it was avoidable by plenty of ninjas who is far from Minato's speed. Minato can teleport himself even in difficult positions(just look when Tobi was about to warp him). That makes him really difficult to catch him even if he is screwed cuz he can teleport himself everytime, every second.

Individually i see no kages as a threat for him, but yes together they may pull it out, but remember the conditions i gave

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    This is a thread for the NarutoForums, the Narutobase isn't ready for this yet [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png[/IMG]

OT: Using versus thread logic it would probably be more like a tie depending on how well Minato can use clones + RDS. If he doesn't than he may lose

Although personally I think Minato definitely has a chance if he has full knowledge compared to none
    I think the same, but it seems we can't discuss about Minato here without being called a fanboy :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Do you have any proof? Cuz when i see this:

I see that A could be dead right now if Bee didn't interven. Just take a look. His "kunai" was able to cut Hachibis limbs and make a great hole on the ground like it was an explosion. The impact is really great. I doubt A could have survive and it's why he says "sorry Bee", cuz he knew he was in a difficult position and that Bee save him. For Tsunade killing her is not that impossible. If you cut her head, she can't regenerate and remember i gave him advantage of knowledge in the contrary of Tsunade and the other Kages also. Mei from what we have seen isn't that strong and besides her powerful ninjutsus seems to be weak in speed and taijutsu. I don't think she could be a threat for him. Gaaras sand can attack sure, but we've seen countless time it was avoidable by plenty of ninjas who is far from Minato's speed. Minato can teleport himself even in difficult positions(just look when Tobi was about to warp him). That makes him really difficult to catch him even if he is screwed cuz he can teleport himself everytime, every second.

Individually i see no kages as a threat for him, but yes together they may pull it out, but remember the conditions i gave

I think the same, but it seems we can't discuss about Minato here without being called a fanboy :D
    Ok in a versus fight you can't leave the battle arena. Here's the problem for Minato less say he does start by spreading out the Kunai.
    Completely takes care of the Kunai's he can't mark the sand as the grains will separate a they please.

You're implying that Minato's Kunai had more piercing power than chidori. That seems unlikely. It is just a Kunai. And I'd like to point out that in order for Minato cut through the tentacle he had to make a bigger arc and therefore slower arc of motion.
    I know you gave him knowledge but it seems as though his quick kills are generally slit throats whereas decapitation would require a greater backstroke and more time. We know Tsunade has great reaction speed.
    Here she protects Naruto three times with great speed as no one saw her get into position to protect him they only saw her getting hit (these were her out of combat and still terrorized by blood)Notice where she starts and Jiraiya only gets to form one hand seal before the blade is there

In this image Mei didn't have enough time to respond to Madara's Katon, nor did the other kages have any time to react yet Tsunade effectively protected her team.

What gives Minato his speed feats is more or less FTG not base speed. Its entirely possible that when he's using his base speed his attacks are avoidable.

Mei is strong she is just the weakest kage at the moment. But should decide to use her Mist it'd be very hard for Minato to attack her, and if she were to use Boil Release, he'd be too badly injured to even try taking on the other kages.

Of all the kages Tsunade appears to be the smartest with Raikage being the dimmest. But Raikage needed only once see Minato spread the kunai attacks out to figure out Minato's tricks. With Gaara's Sand being able make the Kunai's a wasted effort the only thing Minato will be able to tag is the other kages. I doubt he can tag A through the Raiton Cloak. Which only leaves 4 targets. If A can work out such a strategy I'm sure the other kages can also figure it out. Minato's techniques aren't exactly rocket science. Once that happens he wouldn't be able to attack and dodge A trying to blitz him in addition the the attacks the other kages are using.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Okay I will handle this.

First off 1 Kage cannot defeat 4 others (why the hell would you name the thread vs 5 kage?)

While Individually Minato is stronger then Tsunade and Mei the combined Efforts of 4 kage would be too overwhelming, after all they have survived this long against EDO Madara.

- First of all in order to FTG to be successful wherever the Kunai lands is where Minato will be transported. Thats good for running away however if he were to use it on someone like Gaara it'd be useless.

-Gaara could stop any kunai from being thrown at him and stop FTG from going to level 2. From there minato can do nothing except run

-Raikage's V2 would also keep up with FTG

-Tsunade Mitonic Regeneration would keep her alive.

-Mei could surround herself with that mist/ probably die whenever

Now with all this going on Minato would be crushed.

Don't give me FTG and Rasengan Spam will work, because it would only probably work on Mei.

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I think under these conditions Minato can definitely take one kage down. Maybe even 2 at max. Giving him full knowledge while the 4 kages have none does give him an advantage but let's face it, Minato isn't strong enough nor has the chakra reserves to outlast them all.

I believe with full knowledge he will kill Mei first because she has deadly attacks but low defence. Next he will probably go for A because he has the speed to keep up with Minato.

Why in the world would you name the thread Minato VS 5 kages when there are only four?

Status
    Mar 2011
    bored -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    , troll much? Tsunade alone is crushed effortless:sy:
    suppressed your feelings to minato,.. try to control it,... just so obvious..(ur totally in love with minato:ice
    i get ur point., but it does not mean i'm on your side,..
    minato is great,. but dealing alone with kage, is a different story...
    plus A, was so fast enough to catch up with him,.. while other kage is preparing their signature move..... ( i know, and i assumed that u also know the result of this battle,.. I mean minato against 4 kage.. ? are u kidding)... i just felt, ur kinna bit disturb to those sarcastic opinions,.. by others

for me Kage level, mid-difficulty,..
    some of them wud be exhausted and wounded (studyng minatos attack):ice:.. but in the end kage will win

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

the Kages win this.. O_o. Minato has the teleportation.. but he will eventually run out of chakra.. which lead to his downfall. ;].

Also people Don't overrate minato. And even if they know nothing about him.. it doesn't really matter. Just cause minato knows everything about them doesn't mean he has the upper hand. Gaara is a bloody genius. And Tsunade has the regeneration.. My god Minato is so out numbered ;x.

So the 4 kages will crush minato

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    the Kages win this.. O_o. Minato has the teleportation.. but he will eventually run out of chakra.. which lead to his downfall. ;].

Also people Don't overrate minato. And even if they know nothing about him.. it doesn't really matter. Just cause minato knows everything about them doesn't mean he has the upper hand. Gaara is a bloody genius. And Tsunade has the regeneration.. My god Minato is so out numbered ;x.

So the 4 kages will crush minato
    Does Minato's teleporting actually take chakra, I don't think it does.

Status
    This user has no status.

Kages low difficulty....

Status
    Jun 2010
    chilling

yea i do see minato taking this with the OP

Page 2 of 2 « First 12