Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 63 of 63
  1. #51
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    well ihave looked at them
    but i dont know how to do them
     
         

  2. #52
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    well ihave looked at them
    but i dont know how to do them
    Ok well I'll train u a bit then we'll go make one.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    ok lets get to it
     
         

  4. #54
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.


    ok this one is fairly easy u just have to throw a kunai, so we'll practice ur aiming.

    Hit all those trees over there (10 tree)
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    alright
    *i throw my kunais at the trees hitting each of them by aiming carefully,
    after some misses i finally get the hang of it and hit all 10 trees*
    hows that
     
         

  6. #56
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    alright
    *i throw my kunais at the trees hitting each of them by aiming carefully,
    after some misses i finally get the hang of it and hit all 10 trees*
    hows that
    perfect^^

    next:

    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.


    Ok so again this one is pretty straight forward, I will throw a kunai at u, and I want u to substitute with a log ok?

    *doesn't wait for answer and throw a kunai*
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    quickly dodges it by
    *concentrating i see a log near by and subsitutes,hiding in the bushes*
    hows that
     
         

  8. #58
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    quickly dodges it by
    *concentrating i see a log near by and subsitutes,hiding in the bushes*
    hows that
    Good^^

    Next:

    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    _____
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)



    Let's say I have u tied down. I want u to do a combo and used to two jutsu to get out and hide.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    ok
    *as im tied down i use

    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

    as i tear the rope
    then to conceal myself i use

    Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

    to hide in the trees nearby
     
         

  10. #60
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    ok
    *as im tied down i use

    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

    as i tear the rope
    then to conceal myself i use

    Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

    to hide in the trees nearby
    Good!

    Congrat, u've learn all E-rank ninjutsu.

    There's nothing more I can teach u for now. I'm made a mission proposal and it was accepted, what do you say we go an make a mission?
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    YEAH
    i got through it
    sure lets go do the mission
     
         

  12. #62
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    YEAH
    i got through it
    sure lets go do the mission
    I made the post, meet me there.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member Decipher's Avatar
    Status
    Decipher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dreamville
    Posts
    3,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training

    so i wont be coming back here to this thread anymore right
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •