Wazaaaaaa!

This is my Brand-new Biography shop, where you can post biography requests and get biography's you want!! You can have help on making bio's or letting us create them for you!! Lame bio's are always PIMPED!We don't write personalities, looks and histories for your biography. You are supposed to do that. After you make that using the basic template you sign up in this thread with your basic bio and the stuff you wan't us to put in it, and other requests

My Works Can Be Seen : HERE
________
Before Submitting A Biography Request make sure to read:

Bio rules Set 01
Bio rules Set 02
Bio rules Set 03
_______

For a new biography, fill out the template
PHP Code:
[B]Username: [/B]
[
B]Biography Character: [/B]
[
B]Font: [/B]
[
B]Image Links: [/B]
[
B]Personal Wishes: [/B]
[
B]Your Training:[/B
If you have any problem or need help in making bio's fill it out!
PHP Code:
[
B]Problem/help needed: [/B

Once you post your request you will have to wait for someone of us to accept it. We will quote your request and put a ~Accepted~ or ~Declined~ tag. The only reason to get your request declined is if you didn't follow the templates or if you don't meet the requirements for that biography.
I, am currently working alone and will take Kumi + rep according to the biography and quality.Of course, it might be free sometimes considering the situation.I am also looking for my fellow sub-ordinates, so if you have intrest, fill up the form!
PHP Code:
[
B]Speciality: [/B]
[
B]Your Work Examples: [/B]
[
B]Your intrest on making bio's: [/B]