View Poll Results: The winner(s)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 1: Both Survive

    8 44.44%
  • Team 1: Only Muu survives

    4 22.22%
  • Team 1: Only Kakuzu Survives

    0 0%
  • Team 2: Only EMS Sasuke Survives

    0 0%
  • Team 2: Only Gaara Survives

    2 11.11%
  • Team 2: Both Survive

    4 22.22%
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    BLOODLUST

    Location: Outside Akatsuki Hideout
    Distance: 30m

    All are prime, non-Edo and healthy.
     
         

  2. #2
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Nice team. I believe Sasuke and Gaara take this. They both can counter each other's weaknesses and use their individual strengths for a good combination effort. I'll post more tomorrow though.
     
         

  3. #3
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Nice team. I believe Sasuke and Gaara take this. They both can counter each other's weaknesses and use their individual strengths for a good combination effort. I'll post more tomorrow though.
    Thanks, Gaara/Sasuke is always a fan fav idea, I also would love to see Muu and Kakuzu team up, looking forward to hearing how you think it would play out
     
         

  4. #4
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Muu would fight Sasuke as he is overall ideal to deal with him

    Gaara can kill Kakuzu twice at most but it would be 5 vs 2 from the start so he cant concentrate his efforts, the water mask would make Gaara's sand useless and he can't really tank Kakuzu's wind pressure damage or Earth Grudge Fear Final Shot

    Kakuzu's Iron skin is impenetrable when compared to Gaara's sand so he has a better active defense than gaara even whilst fighting.

    Kakuzu would finish with Gaara in due time and then 6 vs 2 or however many hearts Kakuzu still has after the fight combined with Muu should win them the fight.
     
         

  5. #5
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Muu would fight Sasuke as he is overall ideal to deal with him

    Gaara can kill Kakuzu twice at most but it would be 5 vs 2 from the start so he cant concentrate his efforts, the water mask would make Gaara's sand useless and he can't really tank Kakuzu's wind pressure damage or Earth Grudge Fear Final Shot

    Kakuzu's Iron skin is impenetrable when compared to Gaara's sand so he has a better active defense than gaara even whilst fighting.

    Kakuzu would finish with Gaara in due time and then 6 vs 2 or however many hearts Kakuzu still has after the fight combined with Muu should win them the fight.
    A number of things off with this playout, the first thing I'll mention is that you are only looking at one of two possible matchups, think about Sasuke fighting Kakuzu and Gaara fighting Muu as well as this is a 2v2.

    Gaara's sand isn't made useless at all when it's wet he controls it fine. Also I personally wouldn't call Kakuzu's doton skin as a better "active defense" than the sand as the shape volume and density of the sand an be changed at Gaara's will. There is also the Armor of Sand, which can be used simulraneously with the standard sand defense and also be manipulated in density as it is made from the same mineral deposits as the sand in his gourd. (However I will give you that Kakuzu's iron skin is straight up harder without a doubt.)

    I believe that Sasuke (who know has more variations of Chidori than Kakashi himself, could pierce Kakuzu's skin both more easily, AND (this is key) from further away. Given that Sasuke has superior speed to Kakashi, he could cetainly avoid Kakuzu's masks' jutsu, defend with Susano'o or counter raiton also with Chidori. Among others, I also believe Amaterasu, and somewhat Genjutsu could prove troublesome for Kakuzu as well.

    Gaara was able to sense Muu before. Even when invisible, and with apparently no knowledge of the Kage's that were approaching, Gaara was able to sense Muu before anyone else through his sand (admittedly, they were in a desert and i imagine Gaara would have been constantly doing so to avoid an ambush as they knew they were being persued.) But in battle when he knows hat to look for, i strongly believe he could do so again. If he is prepared for it Gaara could defend against Jinton, though not without injury. Another thing to remember is Gaara, unlike most, can follow Muu in the air OR attack from any distance.

    +rep because i liked your argument too, but see how it works differently in reverse?

    EDIT: I am not going to take sides on this one yet or even vote on my poll because I totally see it going either way so ill just chill on it till i see more arguments
     
         

  6. #6
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    I promised to give you an in depth analysis of this battle so here I go.

    This is a team effort so I won't pair each character as people seem to do in threads like these. Okay let's start with Mu since he is the more dangerous opponent. He can go invisible but Gaara can track him with his sensory sand. Gaara will reveal his position to Sasuke who can amaterasu him or something. Mu will be forced to split to avoid death but he will be at half power.

    In the meantime, kakuzu will give Gaara many problems and sand coffin won't work as Kakuzu has iron skin. Sasuke who is busy fighting Mu will have to help Gaara out and attack him with a mid range chidori attack. Kakuzu will probably split if he is trapped by Gaara's sand and start overwhelming him with all sorts of attacks from the masks. During this time, Sasuke could defeat the weakened Mu and than he will be somewhat exhausted. Gaara will probably sink most of Kakuzu's hearts by this time and together Gaara and Sasuke will claim victory.

    So team 2 mid-high difficulty.
     
         

  7. #7
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,271
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Kakuzu>Gaara
    Muu>Sasuke so team1
     
         

  8. #8
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    I promised to give you an in depth analysis of this battle so here I go.

    This is a team effort so I won't pair each character as people seem to do in threads like these. Okay let's start with Mu since he is the more dangerous opponent. He can go invisible but Gaara can track him with his sensory sand. Gaara will reveal his position to Sasuke who can amaterasu him or something. Mu will be forced to split to avoid death but he will be at half power.

    In the meantime, kakuzu will give Gaara many problems and sand coffin won't work as Kakuzu has iron skin. Sasuke who is busy fighting Mu will have to help Gaara out and attack him with a mid range chidori attack. Kakuzu will probably split if he is trapped by Gaara's sand and start overwhelming him with all sorts of attacks from the masks. During this time, Sasuke could defeat the weakened Mu and than he will be somewhat exhausted. Gaara will probably sink most of Kakuzu's hearts by this time and together Gaara and Sasuke will claim victory.

    So team 2 mid-high difficulty.
    Nice i see you brought up sensor sand too it seems like we see things fairly similarly here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kakuzu>Gaara
    Muu>Sasuke so team1
    haha also fair enough


    still abstaining from voting for now but the polls are pretty spread, interesting. anyway peace out ill check on this thread later
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member TobisPawn's Avatar
    Status
    TobisPawn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,109
    Location
    California
    .
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    I'd give it to Mu and Kakuzu.
     
         

  10. #10
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    A number of things off with this playout, the first thing I'll mention is that you are only looking at one of two possible matchups, think about Sasuke fighting Kakuzu and Gaara fighting Muu as well as this is a 2v2.

    Gaara's sand isn't made useless at all when it's wet he controls it fine. Also I personally wouldn't call Kakuzu's doton skin as a better "active defense" than the sand as the shape volume and density of the sand an be changed at Gaara's will. There is also the Armor of Sand, which can be used simulraneously with the standard sand defense and also be manipulated in density as it is made from the same mineral deposits as the sand in his gourd. (However I will give you that Kakuzu's iron skin is straight up harder without a doubt.)

    I believe that Sasuke (who know has more variations of Chidori than Kakashi himself, could pierce Kakuzu's skin both more easily, AND (this is key) from further away. Given that Sasuke has superior speed to Kakashi, he could cetainly avoid Kakuzu's masks' jutsu, defend with Susano'o or counter raiton also with Chidori. Among others, I also believe Amaterasu, and somewhat Genjutsu could prove troublesome for Kakuzu as well.

    Gaara was able to sense Muu before. Even when invisible, and with apparently no knowledge of the Kage's that were approaching, Gaara was able to sense Muu before anyone else through his sand (admittedly, they were in a desert and i imagine Gaara would have been constantly doing so to avoid an ambush as they knew they were being persued.) But in battle when he knows hat to look for, i strongly believe he could do so again. If he is prepared for it Gaara could defend against Jinton, though not without injury. Another thing to remember is Gaara, unlike most, can follow Muu in the air OR attack from any distance.

    +rep because i liked your argument too, but see how it works differently in reverse?

    EDIT: I am not going to take sides on this one yet or even vote on my poll because I totally see it going either way so ill just chill on it till i see more arguments
    Ah that's the thing whoever Gaara takes in this fight he is far outclassed, he would lose to Muu or Kakuzu so its essentially 2 vs 1 at one point during the fight.

    Kakuzu is not enough of a pushover to lose before Gaara dies, even if Saskue is stronger Kakuzu has a lot of techs and the intelligence to outlast Gaara. Muu being undetectable could join in with a sneak attack and disintegrate Saskue before he knows it.

    Overall Gaara is disadvantaging Sasuke in this fight because he won't hold his ground long enough against these veterans.


    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    I promised to give you an in depth analysis of this battle so here I go.

    This is a team effort so I won't pair each character as people seem to do in threads like these. Okay let's start with Mu since he is the more dangerous opponent. He can go invisible but Gaara can track him with his sensory sand. Gaara will reveal his position to Sasuke who can amaterasu him or something. Mu will be forced to split to avoid death but he will be at half power.

    In the meantime, kakuzu will give Gaara many problems and sand coffin won't work as Kakuzu has iron skin. Sasuke who is busy fighting Mu will have to help Gaara out and attack him with a mid range chidori attack. Kakuzu will probably split if he is trapped by Gaara's sand and start overwhelming him with all sorts of attacks from the masks. During this time, Sasuke could defeat the weakened Mu and than he will be somewhat exhausted. Gaara will probably sink most of Kakuzu's hearts by this time and together Gaara and Sasuke will claim victory.

    So team 2 mid-high difficulty.
    Posting high quality arguments as usual lol, btw did you get my post on your profile?
     
         
    Last edited by Negative Knight; 07-03-2012 at 08:51 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,228
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Do you guys think Mu can dodge Amaterasu or not? He's supposed to be a sensory ninja and may feel the pressure coming at him like Nagato did (although it's debatable if it's because he's a sensor or not). However, he doesn't have A's speed either so it's a toss-up.

    If this was in the desert I'd definitely go for team 2 but in this location, certain factors pop up like if Gaara has enough sand to sense Mu, how strong his defenses would be.. things like that. If Gaara does happen to get a hold of Kakuzu, he might sink him meters below the ground to keep him from moving. Likewise, we didn't get to see how Gaara would defend against Jinton because a KCM Naruto clone jumped in the way. I think it should be noted that Sasuke has a hawk summon too, so he's capable of flight.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Location
    レクイエム
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    My vote goes to Muu and kakuzu.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,475
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    i say sasuke and gaara
     
         

  14. #14
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,908
    Location
    USA
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    lmfao muu or kakazu solo
     
         

  15. #15
    Member IllusionRamen's Avatar
    Status
    IllusionRamen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    543
    Location
    Wooden house built by Yamato
    You don't say...
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Muu and Kakuzu high diff.
    Kakazu can use two element to keep gaara at bait first, and suddenly do a fake out and combine the other 3 element into one large attack combine with dust release to hammer sasuke hard.

    if successfully I think susanoo will break from behind, and thus Muu can finish sasuke off then turn back to finish gaara with full power.

    the reason I think Muu will be better attack sasuke is because flying ability is a key to avoid amaterasu or tsukuyomi.
     
         

  16. #16
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    IMO people are underestimating Gaara here, saying he is outclassed by these two. The second mizukage (who fought Muu to the death) named him the "golden egg" of the new kage.
     
         

  17. #17
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Muu + Kakuzu vs. Gaara + EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by IllusionRamen View Post
    Muu and Kakuzu high diff.
    Kakazu can use two element to keep gaara at bait first, and suddenly do a fake out and combine the other 3 element into one large attack combine with dust release to hammer sasuke hard.

    if successfully I think susanoo will break from behind, and thus Muu can finish sasuke off then turn back to finish gaara with full power.

    the reason I think Muu will be better attack sasuke is because flying ability is a key to avoid amaterasu or tsukuyomi.
    When Mu and Kakuzu are ganging up on Sasuke, is Gaara just standing there doing nothing?

    OT: I change my mind a bit. This fight can go either way but I choose team 2 extreme difficulty because I believe Sasuke and Gaara can both combine their defences to form the real ultimate defence. Then it is probable that Sasuke would spam amaterasu which Mu may be able to avoid if he goes invisible. Kakuzu in the meantime would hammer Gaara with his lightning mask which imo would be bad for Gaara unless Gaara can stay behind Sasuke. Sasuke could also offer Gaara more protection with his susanoo.

    As the battle gets drawn out, Gaara creates more sand which means that it will be harder for Mu to escape because of Gaara's sensory abilities. Kakuzu would now have troubles as Gaara can now bury him and his hearts.

    Mu's flight is a big problem but since Mu does not have infinite chakra if Sasuke can shunshin out of the way or amaterasu Mu before he does the move then the jinton would fail. In this way either Mu is forced to split or he allows Sasuke to change position depending on what Sasuke intends to do.

    In the end I believe Sasuke's enton spammage and Gaara's sand spam will overwhelm Muu and Kakuzu. One of them may die and the other one will be exhausted.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •