Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Sasuketheultimateninja sasukeultimateninja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing the naruto ultimate
    ninja 3. Can't wait the part 4
    to be out

is it possible for sasuke and naruto to become friends again and work together

we all are eager to see sasuke and naruto have their battle and see who is the strongest. How i want to ask after everything has happened. is it possible that these two will ever become friends again as they were before things became messy. To me. i think those two make a powerful team like Ai and killerbee than when they fight against each other. i think i understand Hiruzen's intentions now. he didn't put them there for just like that.his intentions were for those two to get along and work together as a team. i meani have seen instances were those two have worked together like in the shippuuden movie two. it was a perfect example. Even if sasuke really is going to fight i am not so sure that the zeal that he had will even be very strong as it was from the beginning madara told him the truth. But i want to know if those two will ever become strong and close friends again?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

Re: is it possible for sasuke and naruto to become friends again and work together

after sasuke gets his ass whopped possible, else impossible

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Re: is it possible for sasuke and naruto to become friends again and work together

Quote Originally Posted by sasukeultimateninja View Post
    we all are eager to see sasuke and naruto have their battle and see who is the strongest. How i want to ask after everything has happened. is it possible that these two will ever become friends again as they were before things became messy. To me. i think those two make a powerful team like Ai and killerbee than when they fight against each other. i think i understand Hiruzen's intentions now. he didn't put them there for just like that.his intentions were for those two to get along and work together as a team. i meani have seen instances were those two have worked together like in the shippuuden movie two. it was a perfect example. Even if sasuke really is going to fight i am not so sure that the zeal that he had will even be very strong as it was from the beginning madara told him the truth. But i want to know if those two will ever become strong and close friends again?
    Yeh bro, that's what I'm lookin forward to as well yeh.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION

might they have the strongest bond after all

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life is Party :D

Its possible only after the fight between him and naruto well honestly m too really eager to see the patnership ofnaruto and sasuke

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

Nope, the raikage would never forgive konoha if they did...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    after sasuke gets his ass whopped possible, else impossible
    By who you mean naruto if you think naruto can whopped sasuke's ass than you are a bigger fool than I thought naruto fanboys think naruto bijuu mode is a god that shit is only five minutes and if you think naruto can defeat sasuke in that five minutes than you are just stupid please stop overrating naruto bijuu mode naruto fandoys think he is a god they evening think he can defeat edo madara making stupid thread like edo madara vs bm naruto madara would rep naruto before that five minutes is over.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can't wAit to see

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it's possible that they resume their friendship, yes. Naruto has never stopped thinking of Sasuke as his best friend, so for Naruto there is no problem there.
    Sasuke would create a slightly bigger problem, because he's not used anymore to real friendship bonds. He was starting to get used to them when he was in Team Seven, before Orochimaru put the curse mark on him, after which his progress went downhill again.
    He could try to keep a distance from Naruto, even if Naruto would bring him back after their fight.
    Knowing Naruto however, he will keep pestering Sasuke until the latter just gives up and accepts the fact that he won't get rid of Naruto. It would probably save him a lot of irritation and headaches LOL

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    to be out

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Shadow View Post
    Nope, the raikage would never forgive konoha if they did...
    and why not. after all sasuke helped itachi to fight kabuto in order to save his bacon. if they hadn't there won't be a raikage in the first place after all the sword was just abut to hit them

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and why not. after all sasuke helped itachi to fight kabuto in order to save his bacon. if they hadn't there won't be a raikage in the first place after all the sword was just abut to hit them
    Well, they won't forgive Sasuke that easily for essentially betraying Konoha by leaving with Orochimaru.
    Plus they will probably have a hard time accepting that Sasuke had a part in Kabuto's defeat.
    Then there's the fact that Sasuke has tried to kidnap Killer Bee to bring him to Tobi for extraction of Hachibi ... That pissed off the Raikage the most.
    So I doubt the Raikage will ever be able to forgive Sasuke, even if the latter played a part in saving his life, without even knowing it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

Quote Originally Posted by fairytail10 View Post
    By who you mean naruto if you think naruto can whopped sasuke's ass than you are a bigger fool than I thought naruto fanboys think naruto bijuu mode is a god that shit is only five minutes and if you think naruto can defeat sasuke in that five minutes than you are just stupid please stop overrating naruto bijuu mode naruto fandoys think he is a god they evening think he can defeat edo madara making stupid thread like edo madara vs bm naruto madara would rep naruto before that five minutes is over.
    wow i just got flamed for something logic i said i will ignore what you said and now tell me if sasuke stays undefeated do you think he will work with anybody else?(espetially naruto) take your time to think about it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    to be out

Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Well, they won't forgive Sasuke that easily for essentially betraying Konoha by leaving with Orochimaru.
    Plus they will probably have a hard time accepting that Sasuke had a part in Kabuto's defeat.
    Then there's the fact that Sasuke has tried to kidnap Killer Bee to bring him to Tobi for extraction of Hachibi ... That pissed off the Raikage the most.
    So I doubt the Raikage will ever be able to forgive Sasuke, even if the latter played a part in saving his life, without even knowing it.
    i do not think so. besides gaara might sand for him, tsunade might also do that plus Mu the mizukage, and the old tsuchikage after all he said the one who stopped kabuto just saved the ninja world. boy are they going to surprised when they know who did it. i think it will be fair if they let him go besides bee might stand up for him. And least i forget naruto himself

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awake O.O

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Yeh bro, that's what I'm lookin forward to as well yeh.
    Completely agree, i want them to be friends again pretty bad

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i do not think so. besides gaara might sand for him, tsunade might also do that plus Mu the mizukage, and the old tsuchikage after all he said the one who stopped kabuto just saved the ninja world. boy are they going to surprised when they know who did it. i think it will be fair if they let him go besides bee might stand up for him. And least i forget naruto himself
    I never said nobody would stand up for him. I think the most likely candidates for defending him are going to be Gaara and Tsunade, simply because they are fond of Naruto and would do anything to help him.
    The Mizukage and Tsuchikage might defend him but because they don't really know him, it will be hard to do so.
    But I doubt he'll ever be forgiven by the Raikage - he seems to be the type to hold a grudge for a long time.
    Plus like I said, they will have problems believing that Sasuke had a part in defeating Kabuto, simply because at this moment Sasuke's reputation isn't all that good. Especially not after they fought him during the Kage meeting.
    So all I'm saying is that Sasuke won't be easily accepted back - there is only one person left who really believes in him and that's Naruto. Then there are a few people who are willing to help him, but only because Naruto is their friend. So it all comes down to Naruto again to make sure Sasuke doesn't get the death penalty or so.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    how about you try can sasuke forgive konoha for what they did to his on mother,father,itachi and the uchiha clan sasuke will never be friend with naruto because naruto is konoha hero and sasuke is the uchiha hero something sasuke will never do is betray his clan mother and father an like itachi who konoha dog sasuke will never konoha dog what sasuke is a hero to his clan sasuke will never go down to the level itachi did sasuke could give don't give **** about konoha and the world the only thing he thinks about is his family and the uchiha sasuke will give his life a thousand times to family and clan.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    to be out

how about you try can sasuke forgive konoha for what they did to his on mother,father,itachi and the uchiha clan sasuke will never be friend with naruto because naruto is konoha hero and sasuke is the uchiha hero something sasuke will never do is betray his clan mother and father an like itachi who konoha dog sasuke will never konoha dog what sasuke is a hero to his clan sasuke will never go down to the level itachi did sasuke could give don't give **** about konoha and the world the only thing he thinks about is his family and the uchiha sasuke will give his life a thousand times to family and clan.
    i know sasuke will forgive the village. besides like i said the village might not be able to atone for the loss of the clans but they can help him to create it if he gives them a second chance like how they will also give him besides. sakura want him back badly. i guess ther is already a mother for the new uchiha descendants

Last edited by sasukeultimateninja; 07-03-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Forgiving Konoha and being friends with Naruto is something entirely different.
    No, Sasuke won't ever be able to forgive Konoha for killing his clan.
    Will he ever be friends with Naruto again? Yes, I believe he will. Because Naruto is someone who understands him and who is willing to accept anything Sasuke throws at him, be it a Chidori or the worst insult he can think of, because Naruto considers him as his best friend.
    Sasuke himself admitted he considers Naruto as his best friend. He may have cut ties with Kakashi and Sakura, but I don't believe he is really willing to cut ties with Naruto. If he was willing, he would have put a real effort in attacking him every time he encountered him. But from what I saw, he holds himself back or puts as much effort in his attacks as Naruto does.
    Every time he sees Naruto, he allows Naruto to talk all he wants and say want he wants before he even launches an attack. That's something he doesn't give Kakashi or Sakura.
    So I believe that Sasuke will be friends with Naruto again, not only because Naruto would not accept any other alternative, especially not after all the things he went through for Sasuke, but also because only Naruto understands his grief and loneliness and desire for revenge. Naruto doesn't condone him for having those feelings, but accepts it and understands it.
    That's what makes the difference I think.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

I think current Sasuke isn't the type of person who would go back to the village, even if he was defeated. If they both survive, I'd say they would go different pathes for a couple years, maybe meet again being fully different from now. But I can't see them being friends again too soon. I also don't think that they will both just kill each other. Just walking different ways for now.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

If Sasuke isn't killed there are two other options, IMO;

(A)Sasuke creates his own Village-"Rebirth of Uchiha"

(B)Sasuke reunites with the Village-"Team 7 Re-United"

If "A" the cycle of Hatred started by the Eldest Son continues.

If "B"=Peace Daaawwgg

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will Rape Sasugay's ass first.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will Rape Sasugay's ass first..

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post

Your Hatred for Sasuke is ever so comical....

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's /
    signature by ツChihaya

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post
    so u back

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShishaMastah420 View Post

Your Hatred for Sasuke is ever so comical....
    :noc:

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    so u back
    Awwww missed me ? wease:

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»