View Poll Results: How did you like the chapter?

Voters
947. You may not vote on this poll

9 0.95%

22 2.32%

83 8.76%

178 18.80%

655 69.17%
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!

Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 592 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 593

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit
    Picture featured in banner by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Sydd; 07-04-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

5 stars ! awesome !

That is one of the better chapters I have seen In a while , It seems that the manga chapters are getting better each week :P
    I have to give credit to alot of the predictions I have seen this week , they were really close , i.e taka getting to sasuke , leaving kabuto, Madara getting bored , Tobi and that pot of nine tails chakra ! :D

It also seems Itachi has failed , Oro lives and so does edo madara ..

Loved
    -Seeing a bit of every fight especially the Tobi vs Naruto Fight, would love to see more though
    -Oro lives ? :D oh well I have no idea how but any oro return will be awesome
    - Madara is bored and will leave this kage fight to get the 9 tails and meet Tobi :P

Liked
    Everything else was awesome I hated nothing this week !
    (maybe how it was only 15 pages .. but I feel we got a lot out of those 15 pages :D )

Questions and conclusions drawn
    -How does Sasuke intend on meeting Oro?
    -Sasuke seemed pissed that Madara was alive - does this mean he is against him? possible Madara vs Sasuke fight ..
    -Why did Jugo show concern over Anko ?
    - What does Orochimaro know about Tobi and Madara ?
    - Is Oro the one who know's everything or is he going to meet Madara ? or is he just going to confront Tobi? The chapter suggested all three ..

feel free to answer these questions via pm or tell me your theories or link me to any of your good theory threads

Side notes
    -So the substitution was in fact the gold and silver brothers chakra in that pot, their chakra being a substitute if Tobi could not get the 9 tails , he even chucked in a piece of 8 tails chakra so this will result in a weaker 10 tails ? Will we be seeing this weaker 10 tails next week ? idk haha it was an awesome chap
    - SASUKE'S EYES HAVE NOT CHANGED IMO , THEY ARE SIMPLY IN HIS MS FORM
    - I have seen some theories saying the scroll shows one how to revive sealed people , this could make sense as Oro might of been planning on reviving Hashirama and Tobirama again or maybe even Hiruzen as an edo :D So Sasuke is going to seek out Oro regarding the scroll
    -I think the 'one who knows everything' is Madara he knows the most about the clan, shinobi e.g and Sasuke states 'so hes still around' which could mean hes up on his luck so he can still find out what he needs from Madara and he is the guy who knows everything anyway as he will end up explaining alot about the rinnegan, hashi fight, tobi identity , clans , nagato e.g

* As for third power I think this means that Team Taka has deflected from Tobi and Madara's side and have become a side of their own so now its a war between Akatsuki vs Taka vs Shinobi alliance

just a theory :P

cant wait for next week ^.^

Last edited by LssJBroly; 07-05-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lazy

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    lol where is the manga ?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/592

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!

lol where is the manga ?
    Mangapanda for now, I gave the link. I will edit it once it's put up in the base ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars ! awesome !

That is one of the better chapters I have seen In a while , It seems that the manga chapters are getting better each week :P
    I have to give credit to alot of the predictions I have seen this week , they were really close , i.e taka getting to sasuke , leaving kabuto, Madara getting bored , Tobi and that pot of nine tails chakra ! :D

Loved
    -Seeing a bit of every fight especially the Tobi vs Naruto Fight, would love to see more though
    - Madara is bored and will leave this kage fight to get the 9 tails and meet Tobi :P

Liked
    (maybe how it was only 15 pages .. but I feel we got a lot out of those 15 pages :D )

-Sasuke seemed pissed that Madara was alive - does this mean he is against him? possible Madara vs Sasuke fight ..
    - Is Oro the one who know's everything or is he going to meet Madara ? or is he just going to confront Tobi? The chapter suggested all three ..

Side notes
    -So the substitution was in fact the gold and silver brothers chakra in that pot, their chakra being a substitute if Tobi could not get the 9 tails , he even chucked in a piece of 8 tails chakra so this will result in a weaker 10 tails ? Will we be seeing this weaker 10 tails next week ? idk haha it was an awesome chap
    - I have seen some theories saying the scroll shows one how to revive sealed people , this could make sense as Oro might of been planning on reviving Hashirama and Tobirama again or maybe even Hiruzen as an edo :D So Sasuke is going to use the scroll , revive Oro and find out some truth that Oro knows .. something like that or along the lines of.. hes going to talk to Oro anyway before he seeks out Madara , Oro must be the guy who knows everything :P

* As for third power I think this means that Team Taka has deflected from Tobi and Madara's side and have become a side of their own so now its a war between Akatsuki vs Taka vs Shinobi alliance

maybe the guy who knows everything... is... the...sage...of...the... six... paths... :D

oro must have found a way to contact him. further, sasuke seems to know where to find oro... maybe he now has the totsuka sword and can release oro... who knows, but it will be interesting.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree 100%

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars ! awesome !

Loved

Liked

Side notes
    - I have seen some theories saying the scroll shows one how to revive sealed people , this could make sense as Oro might of been planning on reviving Hashirama and Tobirama again or maybe even Hiruzen as an edo :D So Sasuke is going to use the scroll , revive Oro and find out some truth that Oro knows .. something like that or along the lines of.. hes going to talk to Oro anyway before he seeks out Madara , Oro must be the guy who knows everything :P

I agree with basically everything you said.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars ! awesome !

Loved

Liked

Side notes

Well considering Oro, I believe Sasuke is going to talk to him through Anko. Remember when Itachi sealed Oro with his sword back when he was fighting Sasuke. That's the only reasonable thing to me.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars ! awesome !

Loved

Liked

Side notes

I may be wrong, but I got the idea that Tobi/Madara is Orochimaru, or that Orochimaru lives inside the "zombie" Madara. It's just that Sasuke's words about him being alive made me believe Sasuke has found out that Oro lives in another body now.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars ! awesome !

Loved

Liked

feel free to answer these questions via pm or tell me your theories or link me to any of your good theory threads

Side notes
    - I have seen some theories saying the scroll shows one how to revive sealed people , this could make sense as Oro might of been planning on reviving Hashirama and Tobirama again or maybe even Hiruzen as an edo :D So Sasuke is going to seek out Oro regarding the scroll
    -I think the 'one who knows everything' is Madara he knows the most about the clan, shinobi e.g and Sasuke states 'so hes still around' which could mean hes up on his luck so he can still find out what he needs from Madara and he is the guy who knows everything anyway as he will end up explaining alot about the rinnegan, hashi fight, tobi identity , clans , nagato e.g

Tobi = Oro!!!!!!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leono View Post
    Tobi = Oro!!!!!!!
    :sy:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter! is Sasuke changing, again?! 5/5 :scorps:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leono View Post
    Tobi = Oro!!!!!!!
    No. Not a chance.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Tobi turns out to be Orochimaru, i will walk thru the mall in my underwer wearing a cardboard Tobi mask screaming "TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!!" while dancing to Lady gaga. Mark my words

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    If Tobi turns out to be Orochimaru, i will walk thru the mall in my underwer wearing a cardboard Tobi mask screaming "TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!!" while dancing to Lady gaga. Mark my words
    LOL

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    If Oro is Tobi not only would i join you but I would have lost all faith in Kishi as a writer.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Tsukuyomi.....chillin with
    Itachi blowin O's watchin
    Crows fly

5 stars ! awesome !

Loved

Liked

Side notes

I THINK SO ALSO....SO I DECIDED TO WRITE MY OWN THERORY BEHIND IT ALL.... THE REASON OF TOBI AND WHY HE WANTS THE JUUBI.... AND THE THE SEED OF HATRED AND THE WILL OF FIRE.... IN TERMS MEAN UCHICA VS SENJU.... BUT I NEED YOU GUYS HELP ASAP SO I CAN GET YOUR COMMENTS ON MY BACK STORY.....CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO POST MY OWN THREAD AS U SEE I AM NEW LOL .... I WOULD REALLY APPERICATE IT AND I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU
    :ice:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im so confused after reading the manga...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why>????

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i liked it could have been longer the next one should be epic

________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Omg O_o this is getting intense, Naruto back in KM, healed so quickly.
    Gedo mazo about to do some crazy shiz!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude wat anime is dat plz tell me it looks kool ...ur display dat is

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well we will see wat sasuke will do wen he meets with oro easy 5/5 AWSOME

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey, this is a off subject question but that anime pic that you have playing on this message, what anime is it from??

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... Last»