View Poll Results: How did you like the chapter?

Voters
947. You may not vote on this poll

9 0.95%

22 2.32%

83 8.76%

178 18.80%

655 69.17%
Page 33 of 36 « First ... 232930313233343536 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a friend request on
    PSN. Username - King_Neonian

Re: New Chapter This Week.

Quote Originally Posted by Neji360 View Post
    Bro chill out, do yo know how hard writing a Manga can be. We get a chapter almost every week, if I was writing it you'll get one every month. I'm just saying
    well im just saying, everyone is entitled to their opinion right ? and in december/janurary he gave us a chapter last week december and then took a 2 week break. then had another lame chapter, then finally got a chapter one feburary. but kishi has some people helping him, it doesnt take days just to finish 15-19 pages. and if it was me, i would give people chapters every week without doubt because its the job i took on .

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded210 View Post
    hes not gonna stop reading -_- just dont read for a week and pretend he took a break so you can read 2 chapters the following week. lol
    haha i tried that on May, I knew he had chapter coming out every week and i was just on my computer staring at the screen saying " theres no new chapter, theres no new chapter " -__-

YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!

Leave Kishi alone *snifle** sniffle* *sob* *sob* tear drop sfx: boip

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Oh c'mon, stop reading if you lack that much patience u_u
    i did, i dont do my english/history class assignments C:

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quite complaining, like someone pointed out before, he has been writing this for 15 years, and I have respect for that. I don't see myself working on a project for over 15 years. You forget that he has a live besides the manga too, maybe wife and kids, he need to have time with them too.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...

Quote Originally Posted by Superman925 View Post
    well im just saying, everyone is entitled to their opinion right ? and in december/janurary he gave us a chapter last week december and then took a 2 week break. then had another lame chapter, then finally got a chapter one feburary. but kishi has some people helping him, it doesnt take days just to finish 15-19 pages. and if it was me, i would give people chapters every week without doubt because its the job i took on .
    You must be really dissapointed

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gordo1 View Post
    He just brought it up to a peak of intensity last week, there's no way this is a downer. It's getting so intense now it almost has to be great.
    thats what he did when Naruto and Tobi meet each other and hit there heads, he took a break . until the other chapter started .

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Octopops

Quote Originally Posted by Superman925 View Post
    you act like its easy to make a manga off the top of your head......try inventing something like naruto :sy:

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Give Kishi some slack. He's been doing this shit for 15 years and you're moaning that he takes a break? Respect is a virtue my friend, respect is a virtue.
    but if thats the job you are going to have for a very long time, or want to make it a long time. then give the people what they want and try your best not to disappoint them. besides it not like Kishi is doing it all by himself.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Killer B View Post
    you act like its easy to make a manga off the top of your head......try inventing something like naruto :sy:
    but i cant because thats not my style/hobby/ or even have a knack for it. thats kishi. like other people say hes been doing it for what ? 15 years ? then at least you gained som experience.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neji360 View Post
    You must be really dissapointed
    no, just upset.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ugh if you don't ike it, dont read it, nobody will miss you

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    Quite complaining, like someone pointed out before, he has been writing this for 15 years, and I have respect for that. I don't see myself working on a project for over 15 years. You forget that he has a live besides the manga too, maybe wife and kids, he need to have time with them too.
    but that was his decison for being longer than 15 years, he could have stopped, when itachi came naruto went beast and caught him, or stopped sasuke from leaving, as a matter effect he could've stopped anytime he wanted, and he has a wife, kids idk ? but making manga is his job thats how he gets pained.

Nami-san you are kawaii <3 Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    As another semester commences
    , I disappear once more into
    the sunset

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mustafayasar1996 View Post
    ugh if you don't ike it, dont read it, nobody will miss you
    i dont even know if i like it anymore, one chapter its all epic awesome then next chapter is lame, or just a break and lame chapter after.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree but then again its hard thinking of ideas and drawing it

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Allimzbbe View Post
    i agree but then again its hard thinking of ideas and drawing it
    a lot of people agreed last month agreed that Kishi has been winging [ Improvising ] it a lot . and he has people that help him draw it that have the same drawing skills as him, so characters wont look different then the one Kishi draws.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

i bet on all what i have that whatever kishi does you won't stop reading the manga,you don't have the balls to do it,matter of fact no one can stop after reaching this far.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

jugo is in his kind hearted stage, of course hes gonna move any innocent people out of that scene. He may also have a connection w/ anko or feel more sorry cuz she has his curse but i think he woulda like tried talking to her or healed her immediately if the connection was stronger than that.
    nothing can really be guessed next chapter as this one took everyone by surprise, kishi really does have this well plotted and i even think he ties it in w/ the way the anime episodes show. ive seen little connections here and there and since you get the whole/clear picture more in anime i believe when they get to this chapter in anime
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/531/15
    which is like 2 or 3 more, they will tie in oro, nagato, madara, danzo, and tobi hopefully :]
    i understand the point of this war but w/ the way things are unraveling things took off to a whole nother direction and it kind of feels like this ending is gonna be post poned now as if tobi will regroup cuz reinforcements will show or madara will change tobis schedule since he is free. sasuke has yet to step in the real war and narutos condition is unstable as guy and kakashi chakra are still being haxed. bee is still badly injured, it kinda feels like its uneven if sasuke does just let kabuto live. idk anyways, i hope next chapter doesnt plummet this hype they just built. i wouldnt be surprised if after the next chapter they took the following week off -_-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually it does take more than a few days to make a chapter. Even when he has everything outlined in his head and with the help of his team, he still needs to talk to his superior about the new chapter. Only when the editor approves of the drafts of the new chapter, he's allowed to draw it for real this time.
    He not only needs to draw the characters and their actions perfectly, there also needs to be shading added to it, background, speech ... Even with his team that takes a lot of time.
    Have you ever looked at his schedule? He gets four hours sleep every night and only two hours break or so to eat and to relax. The rest is all drawing the chapters.
    Aside from that, he has a wife and children to take care of and now he's working on Road to Ninja too.
    He delivers weekly chapters - that's a lot for a mangaka. Toboso-sensei, who's the mangaka of Kuroshitsuji, delivers one chapter a month. Her fans need to wait an entire month before there's a new chapter. But funnily enough, when you go to that forum, there's no one complaining about it.
    And if you had looked into the Japanese culture, you would have discovered that they have almost no vacation. Golden week is one entire week of holiday that they get in a whole year. I think they only get around two to three weeks holiday in an entire year. So excuse Kishimoto-sensei when he goes on a break for one week. He deserves those breaks.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Also some mangas releases chapters once in a month, so we're actually quite lucky.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats your problem. Stop whining and get over it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eh, it has to do with Sasuke, NOT interested... 2 stars..

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel

Shisui is not part of anything currently. Sasuke was ONLY thinking back on the memory of his brother. When he says "So he's still around", Sasuke is referring to Edo Madara, and NOT Shisui. After receiving the scroll however, Sasuke goes on saying "The one... Who knows everything..." followed by "...Anyways, There is someone I need to meet." Which he mentions is going to be Lord Orochimaru, as he needs him to do something. But here is the kicker from Kishi. Kishi is showing us a picture of Sasuke leaving towards where he thinks Orochimaru could be. Surprisingly, IT IS EITHER EDO MADARA or MASKED MADARA. Obviously this could be interpreted differently like:

A) Sasuke just thinks that the one who knows everything is indeed Edo Madara and he is going over there to talk to him, meaning that Orochimaru is somewhere else like in the curse mark. Think back on Sasuke vs Itachi, where Orochimaru poped up. [but even if it is the curse mark, as many of you think, Kishi shows a picture of Sasuke looking at the women's curse mark, really just discarding that possibility, and since Sasuke already saw the scroll, it discards the possibility of the scroll having information on how to get Orochimaru back through the curse mark.]

B) Orochimaru is somehow either Edo Madara or Masked Madara which is a very tall order. [But unlike Orochimaru being inside the Masked Madara somehow, there is defenetly a chance for him to be inside Edo Madara as for the curse mark. By the way, we've never actually seen a curse mark on Edo Madara through out his ressurection. That is why I say "It is a very tall order".]

C) Sasuke is going to ressurect Orochimaru since he now knows the seal to Edo Tensei [Though Sasuke did say: "He's a tough one. He's not going to vanish like that" Which does bring to support the curse mark theory. Sasuke could still have him inside that jar Itachi sealed him for all we know! (plot twist anyone?)]

See, there are defenetly theories that pop into anyones head as the person reads a chapter, but that is what this series, or any other kind of series, is all about. I never actually liked plot twist as much as other people do, that is why I try to actually think of possibilities rather than be amazed. Hell, I get more joy when I get things right! :kaito:

Last edited by Wilfer787; 07-08-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that, Sasuke will fight Madara and win. Then Naruto will beat Tobi, and then in the end, Sasuke is going to attack the Leaf, where he'll fight Naruto to the death :D