View Poll Results: How did you like the chapter?

Voters
947. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 0.95%
  • 2

    22 2.32%
  • 3

    83 8.76%
  • 4

    178 18.80%
  • 5

    655 69.17%
Page 33 of 45 « First ... 2329303132333435363743 ... Last»
Results 641 to 660 of 889
  1. #641
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dementeddiode View Post
    Instead of telling people to delete their accounts, why don't you come up with something?? If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart, otherwise you're just an ass. Knowledge Gawd my ass! :flaw:
    Shut the F#%* up and mind your business...Logic!
     
         

  2. #642
    Member Grasiano's Avatar
    Status
    Grasiano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    144
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    Shut the F#%* up and mind your business...Logic!
    How is getting angry and cursing logical? You claim to be logical but your words betray you.
     
         

  3. #643
    The Goddess of Perverts Aphrodite's Avatar
    Status
    Aphrodite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37
    Tonight we dine in Hell!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    I'm so confused after reading the manga... Oro is alive; maybe he's actually Tobi?
     
         

  4. #644
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    Well well, the most retarded poster on the forums. You're just lucky none of the mods care enough to ban people, or you'd be gone.
    why u mad? I told you so...next time stop being so simple minded and stop contradicting yourself like you said Orochimura ain't coming back his soul is gone.its easy to try to predict what's next when something obvious is revealed. Explain to me again why Orochimaru cant comeback again? You probably think Orochimaru is Tobi huh? You probably think Sasuke is going to talk to Tobi or Madara huh?.....trust me if the mods were to delete accounts over rediculous post 99.9 percent of the accounts on here would be deleted including yours my friend....logic!
     
         

  5. #645
    Academy Student
    Status
    Digiphix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    25
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    I totally love it. The anticipation of something shocking is killing me. 5/5
     
         

  6. #646
    Academy Student
    Status
    Digiphix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    25
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    why u mad? I told you so...next time stop being so simple minded and stop contradicting yourself like you said Orochimura ain't coming back his soul is gone.its easy to try to predict what's next when something obvious is revealed. Explain to me again why Orochimaru cant comeback again? You probably think Orochimaru is Tobi huh? You probably think Sasuke is going to talk to Tobi or Madara huh?.....trust me if the mods were to delete accounts over rediculous post 99.9 percent of the accounts on here would be deleted including yours my friend....logic!
    Never underestimate "plot no jutsu"
     
         

  7. #647
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Ahhhh, i see. The sacrifice was over in the corner while Anko was being inspected by Jugo. Ok, that clears up my questions. Carry on!
     
         

  8. #648
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    The question is what does Sasuke want from Orochimaru? Madara going for the Kyuubi and Tobi about to release a weaker version of the Juubi will make things intense. A fight between Tobi and Madarra will be just too good .
     
         

  9. #649
    Member Grasiano's Avatar
    Status
    Grasiano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    144
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/592/14
    Sasuke said "The village...the clan" to indicate that there is still something missing in the Leaf Village founding story.
    The reason Sasuke's picture while saying "I'm going to meet the one who knows everything" is surrounded by pictures of Tobi and Madara is to obviously show that one of those two people are the one who knows so much.
    I theorize that once Susuke read the scroll he realized that Orochimaru knows something to help him defeat Tobi or Madara (those two would probably not give any more information then already given) and make them tell him everything.
    Sorry if someone already posted something like this, or this seems too obvious.

    Even though its kind of deservering I really hate Madara looking down on Oonoki like that.
    Go Kakashi/Guy and Naruto/Bee one-two combo. Way to show Tobi a thing or two.
     
         
    Last edited by Grasiano; 07-05-2012 at 02:51 AM.

  10. #650
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenpelz View Post
    yeah well, perhaps you werent as wrong as i thought.
    but you will still get comments and opinions from my side ;-)

    me still thinks oro wont come back for real :-D
    guess it will more be like in the past when sasuke watched the kyuubi inside naruto,
    kinda similar to minato and kushina, who stored abit of their chakra in narutos seal to get the chance to talk to him.

    but i must admit, didnt think about anko and her still existing curse mark.
    and i even forgot about kabuto,
    he once said since he injects himself oro's dna, he feels how oro tries to take over. and i'm pretty sure that was after oro was sealed by itachi (does anyone know 4 sure when that was?i know it was after sasuke killed oro, but dunno exacly, if itachi already ripped curse mark off of sasuke)

    so my apologies go out to the knowledgegod,
    guess i became a lil too eager after u started quoting good old bible ;-)
    or maybe even before...



    well yeah...no. not really...i admit i acted a liiil opportunistic there. but hey...lifes about change, and what kinda troll u must be to never change one of your opinions? and its still no reason to get personal like you do...

    but i also admit my first post, your quote refers to, was kinda BS.
    I can respect that and no I'm not serious about any accounts being deleted it's all jokes here. At the end of the day maybe I'm thinking a little bit more deeper into the story instead of short sticking it when something is obvious and has been revealed what's going to happen next. Like for instance since Sasuke mention Orochimaru and they showed Anko curse mark...holy shit that's how he's coming back smh! at the end of the day the spirit is totally diffrent from the soul in this manga...Minato and Kushina proved that already even Gaara's Mother...logic!
     
         

  11. #651
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasiano View Post
    Thats just comepletely uncalled for man
    Why you mad? It's not that serious I'm joking if you actually re read our post and commits your understand that...logic!
     
         

  12. #652
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasiano View Post
    How is getting angry and cursing logical? You claim to be logical but your words betray you.
    Logic doesn't mean it's logic I explained that also...now this is logic! My friend
     
         

  13. #653
    Academy Student sasukeGT's Avatar
    Status
    sasukeGT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    I think the third power is rinnegan. Sasuke says that he wants Orochimaru to do something for him and that is, imho, to implant Hashirama's cells in him so that he could develop rinnegan. As edo-Madara questioned Kabuto as how much he knows, shows that theories developed by Orochimaru turned out to be true. The scroll probably describes how to develop the rinnegan and gain so6p power. Both Kabuto and Orochimaru tried to gain control over Sasuke, the last living Uchiha. Thus, i believe in order for their plan to come to reality, they need rinnegan. Not he Nagato or Tobi type rinnegan, but the real deal.
    As Sasuke questions what he is, he still knows that he has to obtain greater power first, thus he'll probably use Anko and/or Kabuto to revive Orochimaru. It seems that Orochimaru's dna has a mind of its own or in other words, carries the powerful dna signature of Orochimaru who is obsessed with immortality and renewing himself. Thus, imo, even though he is sealed in itachi's sword a portion of him could be revived from any of his tissue.
     
         
    Last edited by sasukeGT; 07-05-2012 at 03:08 AM.

  14. #654
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    I personally think the Tobi = Orochi theory is total BS. More likely to be Obito than him (an i also think the Obito thing is BS, too. But hey, i also was convinced that Tobi was the rea Madara until the chapter revealed he wasn't and I also thought Oro was gone for good. Kishi could still surprise me and reveal Tobi to be Obito). I think that if any Kage is gonna die, its probably gonna be Tsunade or Oonoki. Tsunade is hogging Naruto's seat as Hokage, and Oonoki is:
    A)Too cool to live (he makes the other Kage's look bad)
    B)He's already taken more punishment than the other kages combined
    C)One of the main themes of Naruto is the older generation stepping down to make room for the new. Oonoki dying could help bring that theme up.
    D) Madara is threatened by him the most, so that's where most of his attacks are gonna be aimed if they keep fighting
    E)His back is liable to betray him and get him killed
    F) If Kishi even cares in the slightest what the fans say, then he knows that most of em want Oonoki dead
    G) A war without major casualties on the Good Side is total BS. THe Bad Guys are down to 2 ppl pretty much (Tobi and Madara) while not a single Good Guy died (not counting fodder ninja). The first 10 chapters of Bleach's war had 2 Lieutenants killed (and Bleach had a long standing Trolldition of having the good guys survive everything.)
     
         

  15. #655
    Member
    Status
    radienx000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    124
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by akumakko View Post
    I'm so confused after reading the manga... Oro is alive; maybe he's actually Tobi?
    Anko has Oro's charka in her. So sasuke will talk to oro through anko. end of story
     
         

  16. #656
    Member
    Status
    radienx000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    124
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasiano View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/592/14
    Sasuke said "The village...the clan" to indicate that there is still something missing in the Leaf Village founding story.
    The reason Sasuke's picture while saying "I'm going to meet the one who knows everything" is surrounded by pictures of Tobi and Madara is to obviously show that one of those two people are the one who knows so much.
    I theorize that once Susuke read the scroll he realized that Orochimaru knows something to help him defeat Tobi or Madara (those two would probably not give any more information then already given) and make them tell him everything.
    Sorry if someone already posted something like this, or this seems too obvious.

    Even though its kind of deservering I really hate Madara looking down on Oonoki like that.
    Go Kakashi/Guy and Naruto/Bee one-two combo. Way to show Tobi a thing or two.

    Sasuke looked at the scroll, and he realized Oro knows alot. Which means Sasuke will ask Oro about what really happened in Konoha. Or what is shinobi is, or what a village is, or what a clan is or what is he himself.

    Becaues oro went through the same phase about looking for something, so sasuke will go ask him for advice/answers.
     
         

  17. #657
    Member mafo's Avatar
    Status
    mafo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    314
    Look into my eyes
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    My Predictions and Theories
    Tobi = Tobirama or Orochimaru
    The similarities in the name and the Second's sudden disapearance in the war without any proof of death is questioning.
    As far Tobi being Orochimaru, I made that conclusion based on their similar styles. Tobi collected eyes and kept experimenting to increase his strength just like orochimaru. Orochimaru was obssessed with Uchiha and helped iTachi masked as tobi to kill the clan and collect their eyes.

    There is also a great possibility that Kabuto used Orochimaru's body to revive madara. Hence why he said Madara was a special edo.

    These theories are totally original and i am sure atleast one of them is true
     
         

  18. #658
    Member Jaded210's Avatar
    Status
    Jaded210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    Location
    sa town, TX
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mafo View Post
    My Predictions and Theories
    Tobi = Tobirama or Orochimaru
    The similarities in the name and the Second's sudden disapearance in the war without any proof of death is questioning.
    As far Tobi being Orochimaru, I made that conclusion based on their similar styles. Tobi collected eyes and kept experimenting to increase his strength just like orochimaru. Orochimaru was obssessed with Uchiha and helped iTachi masked as tobi to kill the clan and collect their eyes.

    There is also a great possibility that Kabuto used Orochimaru's body to revive madara. Hence why he said Madara was a special edo.

    These theories are totally original and i am sure atleast one of them is true
    wow, that would be insane to use oros body for madara!

    i think this.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=208934
     
         

  19. #659
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,615
    Location
    not here >_>
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Ohh! this is good :D
     
         

  20. #660
    Academy Student Payne0072's Avatar
    Status
    Payne0072 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Excellent Chapter. wasnt all that bad
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •