View Poll Results: How did you like the chapter?

Voters
947. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 0.95%
  • 2

    22 2.32%
  • 3

    83 8.76%
  • 4

    178 18.80%
  • 5

    655 69.17%
Page 34 of 45 « First ... 2430313233343536373844 ... Last»
Results 661 to 680 of 889
  1. #661
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by radienx000 View Post
    Becaues oro went through the same phase about looking for something, so sasuke will go ask him for advice/answers.
    Great point
     
         

  2. #662
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mafo View Post
    My Predictions and Theories
    Tobi = Tobirama or Orochimaru
    The similarities in the name and the Second's sudden disapearance in the war without any proof of death is questioning.
    As far Tobi being Orochimaru, I made that conclusion based on their similar styles. Tobi collected eyes and kept experimenting to increase his strength just like orochimaru. Orochimaru was obssessed with Uchiha and helped iTachi masked as tobi to kill the clan and collect their eyes.

    There is also a great possibility that Kabuto used Orochimaru's body to revive madara. Hence why he said Madara was a special edo.

    These theories are totally original and i am sure atleast one of them is true
    Unfortunately, he can't be either.

    Tobirama's soul was sealed by the Third Hokage during Orochimaru's invasion, so he's gone. (as is Hashirama)


    Tobi also isn't Orochimaru. Tobi had to ask Kabuto how Edo Tensei works, which is a technique that Orochimaru MASTERED. Plus the fact that Tobi has referred to Oro in 3rd person multiple times already.
     
         

  3. #663
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    why u mad? I told you so...next time stop being so simple minded and stop contradicting yourself like you said Orochimura ain't coming back his soul is gone.its easy to try to predict what's next when something obvious is revealed. Explain to me again why Orochimaru cant comeback again? You probably think Orochimaru is Tobi huh? You probably think Sasuke is going to talk to Tobi or Madara huh?.....trust me if the mods were to delete accounts over rediculous post 99.9 percent of the accounts on here would be deleted including yours my friend....logic!
    You didn't 'tell me so' because the next chapter hasn't happened yet. Nothing you say makes any sense, nothing you use is actual 'logic.' Let's not forget that you were trying to argue that the mind, soul, and spirit are different things, based on some weird interpretation of the bible, and that you said because of that, part of Orochimaru wasn't sealed.

    Is it possible that Orochimaru is alive? All manga evidence points to the fact that he's dead and gone. It is impossible for Sasuke to 'speak to Orochimaru?' Nope. Even if he's dead, it's still possible.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 07-05-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Mind your language please.

  4. #664
    Commander General Gaara4president's Avatar
    Status
    Gaara4president is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    87
    Location
    China
    Happy happy joy joy, rainbows
    shooting out my butt...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Loved it. Oro will be back.
     
         

  5. #665
    Member karay's Avatar
    Status
    karay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Location
    Philippines
    busy as a bee. bbbzzzzz
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    easy 5/5 but what i don't get is why it's entitled "the third power"?
     
         

  6. #666
    Panda ʕ●ᴥ●ʔ Mandy's Avatar
    Status
    Mandy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,133
    Location
    at a farm stealing all the potatoes
    u want dis coochie buy me
    gucci
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    It was epic, totally looking forward to the next one :D
     
         

  7. #667
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Unfortunately, he can't be either.

    Tobirama's soul was sealed by the Third Hokage during Orochimaru's invasion, so he's gone. (as is Hashirama)


    Tobi also isn't Orochimaru. Tobi had to ask Kabuto how Edo Tensei works, which is a technique that Orochimaru MASTERED. Plus the fact that Tobi has referred to Oro in 3rd person multiple times already.
    Your facts are a bit off. Oro's edo-tensei was said to be imperfect and he also referred to Madara in 1st person when he wasn't him, so what's stopping him from referring Oro in 3rd person even if he IS him? But yes, the fact that he asked about edo-tensei does seem to push the pretend act a bit too far. And don't forget that Itachi massaced his clan years after Tobi took Kurama and attacked Konoha, but Orochimaru didn't have the Sharingan when he tried to take Itachi's.
     
         

  8. #668
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    690
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Why is Kabuto not dead yet? Is Sasuke going to let him live?
     
         

  9. #669
    ANBU AbBoOd's Avatar
    Status
    AbBoOd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    i guess somehow sasuke gonna save naruto
     
         

  10. #670
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    I just want to throw this out there: what do you guys think would happen if Kabuto used Hashirama's body to revive Madara?
     
         

  11. #671
    Senior Member zoezoe's Avatar
    Status
    zoezoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,271
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    needs more naruto time
     
         

  12. #672
    Member Eddyt7's Avatar
    Status
    Eddyt7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    183
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Awesome Chapter man

    i wanna see oro back, i wanna see sasuke vs Madara :D
     
         

  13. #673
    Academy Student
    Status
    nasi lemak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    i think madara is orochimaru....
     
         

  14. #674
    Member stoikis's Avatar
    Status
    stoikis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    432
    Location
    Bulgaria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nasi lemak View Post
    i think madara is orochimaru....
    wtf ? :D
     
         

  15. #675
    Member SO6PNARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    SO6PNARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    124
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Rep+
     
         

  16. #676
    Member mintoandkushina's Avatar
    Status
    mintoandkushina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    643
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by destined 2 win View Post
    yup u are right its form onko. that girl. i think sasuke will revive orochimaru form that cursed mark .
    Dude NICE SIG!! :D
     
         

  17. #677
    Rouge rookie Asura Pein's Avatar
    Status
    Asura Pein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Location
    Amegakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    5 because it really drew me in. 1 because it stopped so suddenly!
     
         

  18. #678
    Rouge rookie Asura Pein's Avatar
    Status
    Asura Pein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Location
    Amegakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    It would kinda make sense if orochimaru and Kabuto are now a part of the king of sharingan. However Madara is of such character Orochimaru is likely to get crushed under his ego.
     
         

  19. #679
    Member Rikodu senin madara's Avatar
    Status
    Rikodu senin madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    162
    Location
    kohaku no johei
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    If sasuke speaks to oro, it would be through kabuto, not anko b'cos by now kabuto has sucked anko dry of oro. Thats why kabuto's still alive and maybe,oro may take control of kabuto just like before kabuto mastered him.
     
         

  20. #680
    Member senninferdy's Avatar
    Status
    senninferdy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    111
    Discerning what path to take..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

    why does madara touch his neck on the last page?could he have the cursed seal of oruchimaru too?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •