View Poll Results: How did you like the chapter?

Voters
947. You may not vote on this poll

9 0.95%

22 2.32%

83 8.76%

178 18.80%

655 69.17%
Page 34 of 36 « First ... 2430313233343536 Last»
    Lord Of Ember
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions

A very interesting chapter this week... Looking forward to seeing more of oro again.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Tsukuyomi.....chillin with
    Itachi blowin O's watchin
    Crows fly

Quote Originally Posted by Methenil View Post
    I think that, Sasuke will fight Madara and win. Then Naruto will beat Tobi, and then in the end, Sasuke is going to attack the Leaf, where he'll fight Naruto to the death :D
    That is the same thing I am thinkin or if Sasuke and Naruto will put there diffrences aside jus for the time being beacuse kishi has to explain Madara and Tobi connection amd Naruto will not fight them by his self and Kakashi and Guy is no where as strong as Madara and killer bee is becoming weaker now.....but we shall see

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crows fly

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfer787 View Post
    Shisui is not part of anything currently. Sasuke was ONLY thinking back on the memory of his brother. When he says "So he's still around", Sasuke is referring to Edo Madara, and NOT Shisui. After receiving the scroll however, Sasuke goes on saying "The one... Who knows everything..." followed by "...Anyways, There is someone I need to meet." Which he mentions is going to be Lord Orochimaru, as he needs him to do something. But here is the kicker from Kishi. Kishi is showing us a picture of Sasuke leaving towards where he thinks Orochimaru could be. Surprisingly, IT IS EITHER EDO MADARA or MASKED MADARA. Obviously this could be interpreted differently like:

A) Sasuke just thinks that the one who knows everything is indeed Edo Madara and he is going over there to talk to him, meaning that Orochimaru is somewhere else like in the curse mark. Think back on Sasuke vs Itachi, where Orochimaru poped up. [but even if it is the curse mark, as many of you think, Kishi shows a picture of Sasuke looking at the women's curse mark, really just discarding that possibility, and since Sasuke already saw the scroll, it discards the possibility of the scroll having information on how to get Orochimaru back through the curse mark.]

B) Orochimaru is somehow either Edo Madara or Masked Madara which is a very tall order. [But unlike Orochimaru being inside the Masked Madara somehow, there is defenetly a chance for him to be inside Edo Madara as for the curse mark. By the way, we've never actually seen a curse mark on Edo Madara through out his ressurection. That is why I say "It is a very tall order".]

C) Sasuke is going to ressurect Orochimaru since he now knows the seal to Edo Tensei [Though Sasuke did say: "He's a tough one. He's not going to vanish like that" Which does bring to support the curse mark theory. Sasuke could still have him inside that jar Itachi sealed him for all we know! (plot twist anyone?)]

See, there are defenetly theories that pop into anyones head as the person reads a chapter, but that is what this series, or any other kind of series, is all about. I never actually liked plot twist as much as other people do, that is why I try to actually think of possibilities rather than be amazed. Hell, I get more joy when I get things right! :kaito:
    That is a strong accusation.....and I will also follow u on that with one twist.....the scroll.... I believe that its not anything to do with Edo Tensi..... I believe if it does not unlock true potential which has been stated through about Naruto's Potential cuz of his Uzamaki liange....maybe is for the Sharigan Idk we have to wait to everything unfolds.....

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded210 View Post
    ive seen little connections here and there and since you get the whole/clear picture more in anime i believe when they get to this chapter in anime
    I have too, one recently is showing amber purifying pot and the battle with the Gold and Silver brothers in the Anime, and then them having a very short appearance (but important) roll in the Manga this week. There are many more that I have noticed but it's hard to line them up because of elapse time and me being lazy. They are usually rather small things that just reflect on a certain subject, but still interesting that they take the time do it.

idk anyways, i hope next chapter doesnt plummet this hype they just built. i wouldnt be surprised if after the next chapter they took the following week off -_-
    This probably will happen, and I will be very bummed out.

Academy Student sageofthesixpathes's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i honestly think sasukes gonna somehow get the rineggan and go fight the madara who is fighting the 5 kages

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by Methenil View Post
    I think that, Sasuke will fight Madara and win. Then Naruto will beat Tobi, and then in the end, Sasuke is going to attack the Leaf, where he'll fight Naruto to the death :D
    i dont see all this happening. sasuke usually listens to whoever is manipulating him, so from what it seems now, he will succeed in stopping madara for itachi.
    also its unclear of what sasuke is feeling, he grew up off a lie and is now confused asking what is a clan, what is a village..etc..
    and ask yourself what is that. its obvious its people who are always there for you and trust you and care about you, if things are enlightened it could also turn to sasuke crying and accepting/acknowledging naruto as a friend or saving him from death or something.

this whole plot twist of madara escaping, oro being alive, "the one who knows it all", a scroll w/ immense power, opens many options!

Last edited by Jaded210; 07-08-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: misread

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a great chapter 5/5

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Not once in this chapter did Sasuke mention or even acknowledge Anko. After reading the scroll, he was like "peace, b****es! I'ma go talk to Oro" You would think that if Anko had anything to do with it, his reaction would've been different. At the very least, he would've said "Let's go. Bring her along." As it is, Sasuke doesn't seem to care if Suigetsu and Juugo (and Anko) go with him.

The point is, Sasuke was pretty confident he could talk with Oro without ever referring to Anko. She might still have a role to play, but it has nothing to do with Sasuke's current plans.
    You and Codex are exactly right! Orochimaru is alive. Sasuke ain't concerned about Anko or that curse mark. Far as I see it it's shows the curse mark of Orochimaru on Anko neck for suspense purposes. I also feel that It shows both Tobi and Madara because Orochimaru knows the truth about the both of them. That's my take on it....logic

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crows fly

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded210 View Post
    i dont see all this happening. sasuke usually listens to whoever is manipulating him, so from what it seems now, he will succeed in stopping madara for itachi.
    also its unclear of what sasuke is feeling, he grew up off a lie and is now confused asking what is a clan, what is a village..etc..
    and ask yourself what is that. its obvious its people who are always there for you and trust you and care about you, if things are enlightened it could also turn to sasuke crying and accepting/acknowledging naruto as a friend or saving him from death or something.

this whole plot twist of madara escaping, oro being alive, "the one who knows it all", a scroll w/ immense power, opens many options!
    I have to disagree with you on who Sasuke is listening took.....Sasuke usually use the people he is around to get ahead... Then leaves them.... Karin....Orochimarou....ect even Raja jus to fight Itachi....but I hope he is enlighten some how but the Naruto vs Sasuke fight os going to happen which I see Naruto forcing his self to kill Sasuke or Sasuke realizing that Naruto was right and scarifice his self ....

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man something bigs going to happen, somebody important needs to die already, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, or maybe a character like Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Rock Lee.

If someone dies it'll boost up the suspense. And make Naruto a lot better..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a friend request on
    PSN. Username - King_Neonian

Re: New Chapter This Week.

Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    i bet on all what i have that whatever kishi does you won't stop reading the manga,you don't have the balls to do it,matter of fact no one can stop after reaching this far.
    i stopped one piece 2 weeks ago, and bleach last month cause the people are trolls.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Thats your problem. Stop whining and get over it.
    are you going to stop me ? i dont think so .

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Also some mangas releases chapters once in a month, so we're actually quite lucky.
    thats because some mangas are not as good, and the people dont really care and ***** about it. if it were good they'd probably email/text/call/gmail/facebook/twitter/tumblr the person to make more every once a week .

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mabanae View Post
    he had one tail of him sealed in gedo , when sasuke brought it back .
    Tobi said, that it wont be in full power form...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Actually it does take more than a few days to make a chapter. Even when he has everything outlined in his head and with the help of his team, he still needs to talk to his superior about the new chapter. Only when the editor approves of the drafts of the new chapter, he's allowed to draw it for real this time.
    He not only needs to draw the characters and their actions perfectly, there also needs to be shading added to it, background, speech ... Even with his team that takes a lot of time.
    Have you ever looked at his schedule? He gets four hours sleep every night and only two hours break or so to eat and to relax. The rest is all drawing the chapters.
    Aside from that, he has a wife and children to take care of and now he's working on Road to Ninja too.
    He delivers weekly chapters - that's a lot for a mangaka. Toboso-sensei, who's the mangaka of Kuroshitsuji, delivers one chapter a month. Her fans need to wait an entire month before there's a new chapter. But funnily enough, when you go to that forum, there's no one complaining about it.
    And if you had looked into the Japanese culture, you would have discovered that they have almost no vacation. Golden week is one entire week of holiday that they get in a whole year. I think they only get around two to three weeks holiday in an entire year. So excuse Kishimoto-sensei when he goes on a break for one week. He deserves those breaks.
    not every night he gets 2 hours on monday then the rest are 4-9 hours asleep. which are exactly the same hours i get sleep. and isnt he his own superior ? he's the boss/head honcho of the manga. and if he gets that little sleep add more people to help him out, he has the money.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You and Codex are exactly right! Orochimaru is alive.
    Proof? Oh that's right, you have none.

Sasuke ain't concerned about Anko or that curse mark. Far as I see it it's shows the curse mark of Orochimaru on Anko neck for suspense purposes. I also feel that It shows both Tobi and Madara because Orochimaru knows the truth about the both of them. That's my take on it....logic
    You obviously need to take a break from the manga, come back after the series is over. It's incredibly arrogant that you pretend to know what you believe is true, and the assertions you're making are insanely ridiculous.

1. Everything we know about Orochimaru points to him being sealed in the Sword of Totsuka.

2. If that wasn't the case, then it wouldn't be Kabuto who teamed up with Tobi with all his Edo Tensei soldiers.

3. You have all your work still ahead of you to provide any evidence which supports your theory.

4. Shut up.

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru knows the game! Sasuke said he's alive, so that's your proof right there. Man I can't wait for the next chapter.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ibrahim- View Post
    Orochimaru knows the game! Sasuke said he's alive, so that's your proof right there. Man I can't wait for the next chapter.
    Logic!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After the Sasuke/Itachi fight a snake slithers away from the rubble.

Snake=/=Orochimaru?

Thoughts?

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwd View Post
    After the Sasuke/Itachi fight a snake slithers away from the rubble.

Snake=/=Orochimaru?

Thoughts?
    yeah but it also gets burned from the Amaterasu i think

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke said he's alive, so that's your proof right there.
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/96568663/20

Sasuke says he's going to go see him, not that he's alive. L2 reading comprehension.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post

Sasuke says he's going to go see him, not that he's alive. L2 reading comprehension.
    Although this doesn't prove he's alive, how else would Sasuke see him? Some crazy EMS genjutsu? Why would they show a frame of Anko's curse seal?

(And no, I do not think Anko's curse seal has anything to do with Oro coming back, just a reference of him still in some sort of existence and his stubborness of completely going away. Not going to say dead or sealed because I have no idea where or how Sasuke is going to "talk" to him.)

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/592/14

He said he's going to see him, then Soigetsu says "You Killed Orochimaru" and Sasuke sais "He's a tough one. He's not going to vanish like that" while looking at Anko's curse mark.

What else do you need?

The Silent Sound
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post
    Although this doesn't prove he's alive, how else would Sasuke see him? Some crazy EMS genjutsu? Why would they show a frame of Anko's curse seal?

(And no, I do not think Anko's curse seal has anything to do with Oro coming back, just a reference of him still in some sort of existence and his stubborness of completely going away. Not going to say dead or sealed because I have no idea where or how Sasuke is going to "talk" to him.)
    Kabuto used an edo of orochimaru in his fight with Itachi. So most likely from there. Also remember the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. Sasuke had a giant white snake come out of his left side and a regular transformation on his right like we saw way back when we saw Sasuke fight Naruto. That white snake I believe is the key and Anko might have some of that power tucked away behind that cursed mark. Maybe Sasuke learned a secret ritual or ninjutsu to bring Orochimaru back. Right now I'm not cutting any bets. This series is getting really exciting. Anyway you look at it there are gonna be some nice paradigm shifts coming out.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post

I'm really looking forward to the outcome! Logic