Re: Naruto Manga 592 Discussion and 593 Predictions
Although this doesn't prove he's alive, how else would Sasuke see him? Some crazy EMS genjutsu? Why would they show a frame of Anko's curse seal?
1. The very basic technique of Sharingan is to manipulate others (dead or alive) into sharing information, including techniques and thoughts.
Originally Posted by -Ibrahim-
2. At one or more points in the story, the characters discuss how the bodies of great ninjas have to be protected from looters who may come along to try and steal techniques.
3. It becomes obvious that Suigetsu does not know what really happened to Orochimaru (that Sasuke trapped him in his own mind after the body switch, or that Itachi sealed him into the sword of totsuka during their fight), because the context of the conversation does not match what really happened. Sasuke did not kill Orochimaru. The idea that Suigetsu thinks that he did, indicates that Sasuke did not share any specific information on what really happened to Oro, and that what he's sharing now, is an explanation of as much.
4. Let's presume that Sasuke had killed Orochimaru. Why would he then reply 'he's not going to vanish like that?' Wouldn't he instead say 'Orochimaru wouldn't die that easily?'
5. Now let's assume that Orochimaru was still sealed inside the Sword of Totsuka by Itachi's hand, would the conversation that took place between Sasuke and Suigetsu be different than it is?
The answer is 'no.'
Nothing that's been said in the manga indicates that Orochimaru is alive, there is no evidence anywhere in the manga that Orochimaru would still be alive, and to the contrary, all evidence points to him being sealed by Itachi's technique. All further discussion on this point is just wishful thinking.