Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Orochimaru will take over Madara's Body

If you havent read the latest chapters i suggest you do so before you read this thread

Where do I start . May i first say ive underestimated oro from the beginning and i apologise to his fanbase. What i have to say might get them of their seat and perhaps even start daydreaming . Anyway after reading the latest chapter i believe;
    • Oro is the greatest villain in the manga
    • Oro is still alive
    • We might see oro again
    • Oro might be the final villain

First of all this is the DB entry for oro if you want to read;

Anyway Back on topic as i said oro still lives. The similarities between Orochimaru and Voldermolt is not just the snake affiliation or the fact that both are refereed to as 'Lord'. In Voldermort case the horcrux in Orochimaru's case the Curse seal. Im not here to discuss Harry potter but basically Voldermort split his soul and sealed them in different items. In oro's case he did something similar with the curse seal, but his is a step further. Oro's curse seal as description by the DB;

Juin Jutsu (Cursed Seal Techniques) | Orochimaru
    *Supplemental* *Close* A

A jutsu with a baneful seal that draws out one's malevolent chakra!!

A cursed mark imprinted on those Orochimaru has deemed to possess both talent and wickedness. Conferment of the seal is accompanied by intense pain, and few survive beyond this point.

It reacts to chakra molded in the body and draws out every last bit of the subject's chakra. At the same time, it attempts to unleash the evil in the subject's heart. Aside from Sasuke, Orochi's former pupil Anko also possesses the mark.

->The curse seal eerily floats to the nape of his neck! What lies in store for Sasuke!?

Databook 1, page 194

Apart from giving the user a chakra boost, but also contains orochimaru's chakra;

As long as you have the curse seal orochimaru's chakra runs in you and with this chakra will eventually take over you;

So orochimaru lives in everybody who has his chakra in them. The question is who else has orochimaru's chakra in them. Well there is Anko as ive showed you, but also kabuto;

Kabuto doesnt have the curse mark, but because he implanted some of oro in him oro's chakra also resides in himself and as kabuto said its trying to take over kabuto, the same thing that is happens to people with the curse seal. So it seems that as long as orochimaru's chakra resides in somebody there will always be hope of a return, he will never die until the people left with his chakra are erased, it seems there was always more ways than the Fushi Tensei (Living corpse reincarnation) for oro to take over a victims body.

Now for the theory that will get oro's fanbase of their seat. As we know oro has a thing for the uchiha and their powers. We saw that from the very beginning with itachi. Then he returned during the chunnin exams for sasuke and later tried to take over his body for sasuke to reverse it and absorb him. Basically orochimaru has wanted the power of uchiha for a very long time and has failed with itachi and sasuke who has had the curse mark taken away from him. Whilst orochimaru mightve failed to get these 2 uchiha's, he will get an uchiha. the question is who?. The answer is Uchiha madara. Yes i believe there will be a plot twist. I believe orochimaru will finally be awarded with the final villain. Will be awarded with his long dream of becoming an uchiha, orochimaru will take over madara's body because i believe orochimaru's chakra runs through madara currently.

First of all witht he latest chapter, im sure we saw the manga intentionally show us anko's curse seal and on that same page madara grabbed his neck. That location is usually where the curse seal is;

I believe there is more to kabuto's enhancements that meets the eye. I believe he has added orochimasharu's chakra some way to madara and this is why;

So either madara's enhancements also has the cm2 nd thats why he grabbed his neck or as kabuto said he needs the cm2 because orochimaru's chakra resides in that and was using that power to bind his edo tensei's. Either war i believe orochimaru's chakra has been connected to madara's and it will not be long before he tries to take over the greatest uchiha and accomplish his plans. Funny enough this also links in very well with his philisophy. As we know the whole point of oro's existence is to learn the 'truth' of the world;

The whole reason for his research is to accomplish a technique that will make him go from one body to another because as we know we age, we die. But what if the body that orochimaru's takes over doesnt age and doesnt die, he will accomplish what he has always wanted;
    [SPOILER][SPOILER]

But also he wants to learn about the basis of ninjutsu and every ninjutsu that existed and its no reason why he wants an uchiha from the very start. Its because of the rinnegan, something that madara also possesses ;

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world

Re: Orochimaru will take over Madara's Body

Would be interesting if the main villain in the beggining ended up being the main villain in the end

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey, you're the guy who's never wrong right?

I guess that makes this theory official!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O'maru is doing this just to get a Penis thats all.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love the theory + rep well supported and makes a lot of sense!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Probably it does make sense. And That's what I've been saying on most of the stupid threads today >_>

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara touching his neck right after we are shown that girls curse mark...coincidence?...i think its obvious he has a curse mark...dont know why...My theory..mark my words

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very good thread, I'm pretty sure Oro would have had something like this in mind when he and Kabuto were experimenting on Madara. Although it may not occur like this, it is very possible and Kishi would gain even more respect from me if he made something like this happen. +rep

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

+Reps as this speculation/theory was already known, but your was nice as it was in full detail. <LOL>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That all being said, if Orochimaru gets back just to get Uchiha'd once again, I might just scream...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post

Return his penis sir . :sy:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Administrator>ME>MODS

nice theory

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ahh so this is why you didn't answer my VM Nice theory, +rep. Anyway, i've always liked Orochimaru and he is definately the best antagonist in the series. If Madara gets trolled in this way then his fanbase will explode, and I don't relish an Orochimaru fanbase uprising. I just want to know what is going to ignite Orochimaru's return, because I doubt his chakra will randomly start going haywire and take over Madara's body by itself (If this theory is true). Sasuke perhaps? I'd also like to know the technique Orochimaru used to potentially split his soul. Could it have originally belonged to the Uzumaki clan or did he develop it himself? So many questions.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Actually been proven wrong many times but thanks for the vote of confidence

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there

Seems legit and plausible and would be totally unexpected. Orochimaru you sly snake! LOL where's Blazekev?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are y'all that much orochimaru fans that y'all think he can take over one of greatest uchiha in naruto body smh if the edit tensi couldn't hold madara what makes u think a curse mark can?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good theory. +rep

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    If you havent read the latest chapters i suggest you do so before you read this thread

Where do I start . May i first say ive underestimated oro from the beginning and i apologise to his fanbase. What i have to say might get them of their seat and perhaps even start daydreaming . Anyway after reading the latest chapter i believe;
    • Oro is the greatest villain in the manga
    • Oro is still alive
    • We might see oro again
    • Oro might be the final villain

First of all this is the DB entry for oro if you want to read;

Anyway Back on topic as i said oro still lives. The similarities between Orochimaru and Voldermolt is not just the snake affiliation or the fact that both are refereed to as 'Lord'. In Voldermort case the horcrux in Orochimaru's case the Curse seal. Im not here to discuss Harry potter but basically Voldermort split his soul and sealed them in different items. In oro's case he did something similar with the curse seal, but his is a step further. Oro's curse seal as description by the DB;

Juin Jutsu (Cursed Seal Techniques) | Orochimaru
    *Supplemental* *Close* A

A jutsu with a baneful seal that draws out one's malevolent chakra!!

A cursed mark imprinted on those Orochimaru has deemed to possess both talent and wickedness. Conferment of the seal is accompanied by intense pain, and few survive beyond this point.

It reacts to chakra molded in the body and draws out every last bit of the subject's chakra. At the same time, it attempts to unleash the evil in the subject's heart. Aside from Sasuke, Orochi's former pupil Anko also possesses the mark.

->The curse seal eerily floats to the nape of his neck! What lies in store for Sasuke!?

Databook 1, page 194

Apart from giving the user a chakra boost, but also contains orochimaru's chakra;

As long as you have the curse seal orochimaru's chakra runs in you and with this chakra will eventually take over you;

So orochimaru lives in everybody who has his chakra in them. The question is who else has orochimaru's chakra in them. Well there is Anko as ive showed you, but also kabuto;

Kabuto doesnt have the curse mark, but because he implanted some of oro in him oro's chakra also resides in himself and as kabuto said its trying to take over kabuto, the same thing that is happens to people with the curse seal. So it seems that as long as orochimaru's chakra resides in somebody there will always be hope of a return, he will never die until the people left with his chakra are erased, it seems there was always more ways than the Fushi Tensei (Living corpse reincarnation) for oro to take over a victims body.

Now for the theory that will get oro's fanbase of their seat. As we know oro has a thing for the uchiha and their powers. We saw that from the very beginning with itachi. Then he returned during the chunnin exams for sasuke and later tried to take over his body for sasuke to reverse it and absorb him. Basically orochimaru has wanted the power of uchiha for a very long time and has failed with itachi and sasuke who has had the curse mark taken away from him. Whilst orochimaru mightve failed to get these 2 uchiha's, he will get an uchiha. the question is who?. The answer is Uchiha madara. Yes i believe there will be a plot twist. I believe orochimaru will finally be awarded with the final villain. Will be awarded with his long dream of becoming an uchiha, orochimaru will take over madara's body because i believe orochimaru's chakra runs through madara currently.

First of all witht he latest chapter, im sure we saw the manga intentionally show us anko's curse seal and on that same page madara grabbed his neck. That location is usually where the curse seal is;

I believe there is more to kabuto's enhancements that meets the eye. I believe he has added orochimasharu's chakra some way to madara and this is why;

So either madara's enhancements also has the cm2 nd thats why he grabbed his neck or as kabuto said he needs the cm2 because orochimaru's chakra resides in that and was using that power to bind his edo tensei's. Either war i believe orochimaru's chakra has been connected to madara's and it will not be long before he tries to take over the greatest uchiha and accomplish his plans. Funny enough this also links in very well with his philisophy. As we know the whole point of oro's existence is to learn the 'truth' of the world;

The whole reason for his research is to accomplish a technique that will make him go from one body to another because as we know we age, we die. But what if the body that orochimaru's takes over doesnt age and doesnt die, he will accomplish what he has always wanted;
    [SPOILER][SPOILER]

But also he wants to learn about the basis of ninjutsu and every ninjutsu that existed and its no reason why he wants an uchiha from the very start. Its because of the rinnegan, something that madara also possesses ;

Excellent post, you elaborated on all the stuff I myself thought of when I read this week's chapter..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Actually been proven wrong many times but thanks for the vote of confidence
    No worries, but I feel I must ask - how would Orochimaru have done it? I mean, Orochimaru couldn't have been that old when Madara died. Not to mention Orochimaru wouldn't have been nearly powerful enough to get close to him.

He might have done it AFTER Madara died, of course. That'd be quite something.

I'm really afraid he'll get Uchiha'd again though.

Oh, oh! If he actually does take over Madara's body, I hope his Susano'o will take on the form of a giant snake...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow..... Dude if i knew how to +rep people, I would totally do so right now lol
    You seem legit, and even Obama would approve this thread

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

btw, your apology is accepted.We accept every sinner....

Also, I can't rep you.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No worries, but I feel I must ask - how would Orochimaru have done it? I mean, Orochimaru couldn't have been that old when Madara died. Not to mention Orochimaru wouldn't have been nearly powerful enough to get close to him.

Oh, oh! If he actually does take over Madara's body, I hope his Susano'o will take on the form of a giant snake...
    Kabuto and Oro spent time enhancing Madara's body, that's why he has wood style, he could have created Madara as an edo for a vessel for himself

PS. I really hope he doesn't get Uchiha'd again too, he is the only villain I like, Madara is annoyingly arrogant and Tobi's mystery is getting boring now.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRG23 View Post
    Wow..... Dude if i knew how to +rep people, I would totally do so right now lol
    You seem legit, and even Obama would approve this thread
    Little green flag in the corner

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu.. View Post
    Ahh so this is why you didn't answer my VM Nice theory, +rep. Anyway, i've always liked Orochimaru and he is definately the best antagonist in the series. If Madara gets trolled in this way then his fanbase will explode, and I don't relish an Orochimaru fanbase uprising. I just want to know what is going to ignite Orochimaru's return, because I doubt his chakra will randomly start going haywire and take over Madara's body by itself (If this theory is true). Sasuke perhaps? I'd also like to know the technique Orochimaru used to potentially split his soul. Could it have originally belonged to the Uzumaki clan or did he develop it himself? So many questions.
    I believe oro's chakra resides in madara in some form. Either he also has the cm2 because of kabuto's enhancement or the chakra than kabuto absorbed for edo tensei binding. The technique oro used to 'split' his soul is the curse seal, it contains his chakra. Also remember that the composition of chakra is spiritual and physical. The cm2 is as kabuto noted is originated from juugo's clan. If this theory happens which i hope it doest, oro shots to #1 in the rankings and i cannot mock his fanbase anymore

Quote Originally Posted by rainman00 View Post
    Are y'all that much orochimaru fans that y'all think he can take over one of greatest uchiha in naruto body smh if the edit tensi couldn't hold madara what makes u think a curse mark can?
    Er, im not an oro fan believe me. Madara got out of edo tensei because he knows the seals. That is different from oro's chakra trying to take over your body.

At your post ive already covered this

Bolt part made me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Excellent post, you elaborated on all the stuff I myself thought of when I read this week's chapter..
    Lmao bet i got you day dreaming already. Hope kishi breaks your heart though

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    btw, your apology is accepted.We accept every sinner....

Also, I can't rep you.
    If this isnt the case, id go back to mocking oro so dont accept my opology quiet yet :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner4life View Post
    Kabuto and Oro spent time enhancing Madara's body, that's why he has wood style, he could have created Madara as an edo for a vessel for himself

PS. I really hope he doesn't get Uchiha'd again too, he is the only villain I like, Madara is annoyingly arrogant and Tobi's mystery is getting boring now.
    That would be the ultimate plot twist. If Orochimaru (and Kishimoto, of course) pulled that off, I'd be mighty impressed. I feel like I'm going to get disappointed though, but we'll just have to wait and see. There's so much going on.

Yeah no kidding, they're both insufferable. At least Amon removed his mask quickly and only after 12 episodes...Tobi has worn that thing for how many years now?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»