[Sharingan Activation]Migualon

Shinsuke Takasugi in sig.

*awaits Mig*

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sharingan Activation]Migualon

*appears*

hi, so, tell me what you know about the Uchiha clan and about Sharingan itself (you can use naruto wiki but no copy paste)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

The Uchiha Clan
    The Uchiha Ichizoku or Clan or Family are regarded as the descendants of the first born of the Sage of the Six Paths who is regarded as the creator or god of the shinobi world. The Uchiha clan together with their younger brothers the Senju clan are the strongest and most respected down to this day. Unfortunately, they were all massacared by their own clan member. A special shinobi among them who possessed the Mangekyo Sharingan. The Uchiha clan possess a special Doujutsu Kekkei Genkai or Bloodline Limit called the Sharingan.
    The Sharingan
    The KG is regarded as a very special one because of the abilities it grants it's user. It is known as the Copy Wheel Eye, Mirror Wheel Eye or Heaven's Eye. It grants the user abilities such as: X-ray vision or ability to see a n opponents chakra, Cast genjutsu on an opponent and tell if someone is in a genjutsu, Hypnotise the opponent, Read lips and pen or pencil movements, Copy an opponents technique almost perfectly, Predict an opponents technique and dodge it as fast as the users body can carry him or her, Memorize handseals etc
    The sharingan is awakened through harsh emotional or physical conditions. It begins to advance from the 1tomoe to the 2tomoe and 3tomoe and mangekyo sharingan and the eternal mangekyo sharingan and then the rinnegan. All these occur through immense usage of it. Also, the sight of the Sharingan instills fear in opponents and respect also. Apart from Uchihas, sharingan users include Hatake Kakashi and Shimura Danzo.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

i can see only 3T Sharingan picture, but whatever, good job, so, this is what we will do

One training session, in which the student needs to be brought into a traumatic or close to death situation, so that he/she will be forced to activate his/her Sharingan to escape death. The Uchiha Sensei needs to force the student extremely much, making him defend one attack after the other, until he/she runs out of chakra. When that happens, a final attack will be made strong enough to kill him/her until the student gets forced to activate Sharingan. After that, the training must be ended here.

do you understand?

Status
    Jul 2011

Yes boss!

:cracks joints:

I'm ready

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

so, i will do it the way Akiza did it to me, which means that i will kick your butt while you are not defending yourself and you are focusing both your chakra AND pain from all that damage to your eyes, got it?

*creates 4 shadow clones*

Status
    Jul 2011

Okay! I'll try not to die

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

*my clones start punching and kicking you each of them from all your sides*

focus pain and chakra into your eyes, this won't be enough to activate your sharingan, but it will at least help

Status
    Jul 2011

Oughh! Ahhh!! Owww!!!

I begin to feel immense pain all through my body and begin to channel the pain to my eyes. I begin start feeling this great pain in my eyes.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

*as my clones are still kicking you, i quickly make chidori in my hand and clones get away from you, i than expand my chidori into spear to hit you into your left shoulder, than i quickly run towards you and create Rasengan in my hand and i hit you in your stomach so that it sends you flying*

focus pain and chakra into your eyes

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Status
    Jul 2011

As the chidori hits me, I feel an unbearable and immense pain that begins to weaken my body, I now focus this pain and anger to my eyes and my vision experiences a colour change for a second and is back to normal again. Before I can regain the little left of my strength, you hit me with your rasengan which sends me flying away. As I land on the ground, my pain,anger and hatred seems to be escaping it's limit and I use my chakra to focus them all to my eyes. As I do this, I begin to see 5 bluish figures around me in my blurry vision....Is that your chakra Mig sensei?>_o

Status
    Aug 2008
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

your sharingan activates
    now get to the hospital, and deactivate it for now...*makes a clone carry you there*
    and you're welcome.