Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    *hits you with a stick as my clone blows away your tornado*
    do it again without the kunais -_-
    O__O

    Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado

    Rank:C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

    throwing the tornado at your clone No more clone ^^
     
         

  2. #62
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    O__O

    Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado

    Rank:C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

    throwing the tornado at your clone No more clone ^^
    good..during a fight you can throw kunais into the vortex all you want, but while training don't modify the jutsus
     
         

  3. #63
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    good..during a fight you can throw kunais into the vortex all you want, but while training don't modify the jutsus
    fine . can we finish with the water now?
     
         

  4. #64
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    fine . can we finish with the water now?
    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descripton:causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
     
         

  5. #65
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descripton:causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
    Right *spots a tree near by

    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descripton:causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

    send the wave to the tree flattening it
     
         

  6. #66
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Revive Rag .
     
         

  7. #67
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    Right *spots a tree near by

    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descripton:causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

    send the wave to the tree flattening it
    try harder
     
         

  8. #68
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    try harder

    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descripton:causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

    *sends more chakra into the jutsu*

    How bout now sensei?
     
         

  9. #69
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descripton:causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

    *sends more chakra into the jutsu*

    How bout now sensei?
    better
    (Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there whereabouts.
    *does hidden mist and hides a clone* find him
     
         

  10. #70
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    better
    (Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there whereabouts.
    *does hidden mist and hides a clone* find him
    (Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there whereabouts.

    right from what i can understand he is next to a rock and hes playing with marbles O___O care to explain?
     
         

  11. #71
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    (Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there whereabouts.

    right from what i can understand he is next to a rock and hes playing with marbles O___O care to explain?
    0_0 thats not my clone
     
         

  12. #72
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    0_0 thats not my clone
    i think youll find it is...oh wait thats my clone xP your clone is about 5 metres away
     
         

  13. #73
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    i think youll find it is...oh wait thats my clone xP your clone is about 5 metres away
    wrong again
     
         

  14. #74
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,526
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: AN's first training since reranking ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    wrong again
    fine ill try again

    (Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there whereabouts.

    right then there you are next to me and theres another you 15 metres away sat in a tree
     
         

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •