Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Is Discovery Channel True?

Really? i mean River monsters, ghost lab, deception with keith barry, bearing sea gold ? are they really true. here are my opinions about this shows.

1.)Deception With Keith Barry - Okay this show is really cool but wont convince me to believe it. its really impossible but i believe everything about sub-conscious minds. i think they are just actors. really
    2.)River Monsters - well. i think this show is more likely real. but my opinion is. they find a giant fish put it on a random fresh water system in a random country. then trapped the whole water system(river or something) to catch that big fish-it
    3.)Ghost Lab - now this is a show. it sucks. at first i really believed it cause i myself believe in ghost but come on!. a ghost blocking the door and named smiley? and if you ask nicely he will let you in. that is crap.
    link to a non video site. click if u like
    4.)Auction Hunters - This i believe is a show that is real. gives me doubts though. really nice one.
    but so many people disapproves. this is a fake video .meaning people hate auction hunters.
    5.)Bering sea gold - havent watch it yet. but please discovery channel!ANOTHER MINING SHOW?!. imo i think its fake. finding gold in sea. with cameras always on there tail? coincidence?

please dont flame me. this is just a thread with questions and opinion. i am not telling DC is fake.
    and i appreciate that you read the thread. :D ohh. and is this the right section?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Is Discovery Channel True?

I don't like discovery channel anymore, everything is a reality show now and it shows stuff nobody gives a shit about, i don't wanna see 5 dudes having a drama over their family while making motors i'd rather watch ultimate survival where you actually learn shit, the channel has gone to shit now man the auction show is pretty fun and ultimate survival but rest are garbage.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

River Monsters is real. They wouldn't go to such lengths just to catch a fish.

I wanna say Bering Sea Gold is real. Just because they caught it in camera doesn't mean it's fake. By that logic, 90% of reality shows are fake. Survivor, Amazing Race, Dual Survival, IRT, etc.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    I don't like discovery channel anymore, everything is a reality show now and it shows stuff nobody gives a shit about, i don't wanna see 5 dudes having a drama over their family while making motors i'd rather watch ultimate survival where you actually learn shit, the channel has gone to shit now man the auction show is pretty fun and ultimate survival but rest are garbage.
    haha.agree.

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

I don't think they would go to such lengths when nit come's to river monster's I have watched that show nemiours times n it seems relitivly legit imo.

Status
    Nov 2011
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

yup i'm starting to think if its even real they havent even documented the monsters or beasts found in nigeria those werew real i saw pics

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    ...ing, do you all understand?

I agree that around half of the shows they air are fake, I prefer National Geographic with shows like Locked up Abroad or Air Crash Investigation.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Wow, the vip is really something.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

yes it is real dude, but lately......................... sigh