1. #26951
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *makes it to your side*
    you ok...
    Andy: I think so...-stands up- Stay here....

    -transforms-

    Disuke: Im weak? Ill show you.....
     
         

  2. #26952
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: I think so...-stands up- Stay here....

    -transforms-

    Disuke: Im weak? Ill show you.....
    Kyki: carful now
    ....*vomits*
    to much sea water
    *sips and sits in the sand*
     
         

  3. #26953
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: carful now
    ....*vomits*
    to much sea water
    *sips and sits in the sand*

    Disuke: -charges at him, but is easily flipped and ??? slashes his neck- Gah....-chokes on blood-
     
         

  4. #26954
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Disuke: -charges at him, but is easily flipped and ??? slashes his neck- Gah....-chokes on blood-
    Kyki: you need to heal now!
    *blow a cold wind*
     
         

  5. #26955
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: you need to heal now!
    *blow a cold wind*
    Disuke: -patches himself up quickly- You wont beat me...

    -??? smirks and aims a bolt of lightining toward Kyki-


    Disuke: You wouldnt dare......

    ???: -fires it-

    Disuke: -quickly moves Kyki to the side as the lightning makes contact with him, making him become covered in smoke where she cant see him-
     
         

  6. #26956
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Disuke: -patches himself up quickly- You wont beat me...

    -??? smirks and aims a bolt of lightining toward Kyki-


    Disuke: You wouldnt dare......

    ???: -fires it-

    Disuke: -quickly moves Kyki to the side as the lightning makes contact with him, making him become covered in smoke where she cant see him-
    Kyki: Andy
    *starts blowing the smoke away*
     
         

  7. #26957
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: Andy
    *starts blowing the smoke away*
    ???: I think ive proved my point....ill be waiting if you want a rematch. -vanishes-

    -Disuke has reverted back to Andy-

    Andy: -holding hole in the left side of his chest- Kyki...you alright? -coughs0
     
         

  8. #26958
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    ???: I think ive proved my point....ill be waiting if you want a rematch. -vanishes-

    -Disuke has reverted back to Andy-

    Andy: -holding hole in the left side of his chest- Kyki...you alright? -coughs0
    Kyki: *walks over*
    we're fine...but you look a mess
    *start healing the hole*
    ~i hope doesn't come back anytime soon~
     
         

  9. #26959
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *walks over*
    we're fine...but you look a mess
    *start healing the hole*
    ~i hope doesn't come back anytime soon~
    Andy: My brother...-shudders- He hasnt changed at all....
     
         

  10. #26960
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: My brother...-shudders- He hasnt changed at all....
    Kyki: that was...your brother?
    *scuffs*
    reminds me of my oldest brother
     
         

  11. #26961
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    -Enters the beach-
     
         

  12. #26962
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: that was...your brother?
    *scuffs*
    reminds me of my oldest brother
    Andy: He convinced ive become soft since ive been with you...says if you were dead...-shakes head- Well anyway hes wrong...-holds her hand-
     
         

  13. #26963
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: He convinced ive become soft since ive been with you...says if you were dead...-shakes head- Well anyway hes wrong...-holds her hand-
    *finishs healing*
    you now i could have blocked that bolt
     
         

  14. #26964
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    *finishs healing*
    you now i could have blocked that bolt
    Andy: I know but...you still wouldve had some electricity run through you...and that wouldve been bad for the kids i would think...-lifts her face up- Im fine....honestly. -smiles-
     
         

  15. #26965
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: I know but...you still wouldve had some electricity run through you...and that wouldve been bad for the kids i would think...-lifts her face up- Im fine....honestly. -smiles-
    Kyki: that good to know
    *hugs you*
     
         

  16. #26966
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: that good to know
    *hugs you*
    Andy: -hugs back- You were scared?
     
         

  17. #26967
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    *hanging upside down in a tree, reading, swinging lightly. Pyrros and Nevar (the raven) sitting on the branch above*
     
         

  18. #26968
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: -hugs back- You were scared?
    Kyki: for you...he better not show up at the or i'll
     
         

  19. #26969
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: for you...he better not show up at the or i'll
    Andy: He wont. He only ever shows up when he feels he can make a point. But hey...lets try to forget him for now...-digs in bag and hands her a small bag- You sai cookies right? -laughs softly at the looks she gives him- Hey...give me SOME credit.
     
         

  20. #26970
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: He wont. He only ever shows up when he feels he can make a point. But hey...lets try to forget him for now...-digs in bag and hands her a small bag- You sai cookies right? -laughs softly at the looks she gives him- Hey...give me SOME credit.
    Kyki: yum your the best
    *tackle hugs him*
     
         

  21. #26971
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: yum your the best
    *tackle hugs him*
    Andy: -grunts softly when he lands- Im not the best. -chuckles-
     
         

  22. #26972
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Kyki: *giggles* ^_^ yes you are
     
         

  23. #26973
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *giggles* ^_^ yes you are
    Andy: Really? Meh....i dont see how
     
         

  24. #26974
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: Really? Meh....i dont see how
    Kyki: you portected is and gave us cookies
    *munchs*
     
         

  25. #26975
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: you portected is and gave us cookies
    *munchs*
    Andy: -rolls eyes playfully- So because i can go to a store and buy food? -laughs-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •