1. #27351
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    really? I have no clue what you're talking about
    oh yeah, so what do you wanna do now?
    I know... build a fire..!
     
         

  2. #27352
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I know... build a fire..!
    Okay? xD let's go get some wood then *heads to the wood*
     
         

  3. #27353
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Okay? xD let's go get some wood then *heads to the wood*
    Wait up -walks besides you towards the woods-
     
         

  4. #27354
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Wait up -walks besides you towards the woods-
    Then hurry up slow poke ^^ you said you wanted a fire so lets make one before we can't see anymore *disappeared into the shadows of the woods*
     
         

  5. #27355
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Then hurry up slow poke ^^ you said you wanted a fire so lets make one before we can't see anymore *disappeared into the shadows of the woods*
    Ok ok.. -gathers twigs and flammable stuff on the ground besides tree, then sees a dead rabbit and farts on it <_< >_> ()
     
         

  6. #27356
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Ok ok.. -gathers twigs and flammable stuff on the ground besides tree, then sees a dead rabbit and farts on it <_< >_> ()
    *comes back with Emery, carrying a big pile of dry sticks and logs* umm...that is one of the strangest things I've seen you do...
    *walks over the the circle of rocks, laying the wood in the middle and placing some to the side for later*
     
         

  7. #27357
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *comes back with Emery, carrying a big pile of dry sticks and logs* umm...that is one of the strangest things I've seen you do...
    *walks over the the circle of rocks, laying the wood in the middle and placing some to the side for later*
    I like farting on dead rabbits.. they bring me luck .. isn't that a bit too much for you.. here let me carry some
     
         

  8. #27358
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I like farting on dead rabbits.. they bring me luck .. isn't that a bit too much for you.. here let me carry some
    *rolls eyes* just light the fire already unless you want me to do it. *right hand become skeletal and alight in blue flame*
     
         

  9. #27359
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *rolls eyes* just light the fire already unless you want me to do it. *right hand become skeletal and alight in blue flame*
    Eh.. no worries i'll do it -shoots a beam of magic towards the twigs and sets it on fire- ah.. awesome.. now where are the mushrooms :zonder:
     
         

  10. #27360
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Eh.. no worries i'll do it -shoots a beam of magic towards the twigs and sets it on fire- ah.. awesome.. now where are the mushrooms :zonder:
    *hand returns to normal as I sit beside the fire with Emery. Pyrros roasting marshmallows*
    mushrooms?
     
         

  11. #27361
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *hand returns to normal as I sit beside the fire with Emery. Pyrros roasting marshmallows*
    mushrooms?
    :rofl: I meant marshmallows sorry, well i see Pyrros already making some -grabs a stick and shoves a marshmallow through it, then holds it over the fire- C'mon Amy
     
         

  12. #27362
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    :rofl: I meant marshmallows sorry, well i see Pyrros already making some -grabs a stick and shoves a marshmallow through it, then holds it over the fire- C'mon Amy
    of course you did
    *Emery and I join them in roasting marshmallows* yummy ^^
     
         

  13. #27363
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    of course you did
    *Emery and I join them in roasting marshmallows* yummy ^^
    Can't wait..
     
         

  14. #27364
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Can't wait..
    for what? ^^
    *watches the marshmallows melt then starts eating them*
     
         

  15. #27365
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    for what? ^^
    *watches the marshmallows melt then starts eating them*
    For the marshmallows, silly!
    -Takes mine and starts eating it- mmmm.. delimmcioussmm <----( talking while eating)
     
         

  16. #27366
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    For the marshmallows, silly!
    -Takes mine and starts eating it- mmmm.. delimmcioussmm <----( talking while eating)
    just checking *starts roasting some more as Emery and Pyrros enjoy theirs*
     
         

  17. #27367
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    just checking *starts roasting some more as Emery and Pyrros enjoy theirs*
    -Eats more until i finally can't take it- Ahh.. i'm finished for now -burbs- .. excuse me
     
         

  18. #27368
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    -Eats more until i finally can't take it- Ahh.. i'm finished for now -burbs- .. excuse me
    *giggles and eats some more* didn't need to eat them all so fast
    so. *throws the stick into the fire* what you wanna do now? ^^ *Pyrros and Emery curled up beside me, drifting off to sleep*
     
         

  19. #27369
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *giggles and eats some more* didn't need to eat them all so fast
    so. *throws the stick into the fire* what you wanna do now? ^^ *Pyrros and Emery curled up beside me, drifting off to sleep*
    Rest.. -leans against the tree behind me- it's been so much fun today Amy.. thanks.. i really enjoyed it -smiles warmly-
     
         

  20. #27370
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Rest.. -leans against the tree behind me- it's been so much fun today Amy.. thanks.. i really enjoyed it -smiles warmly-
    *smiles and disappears, reappearing by your side* I'm glad *leans against him, snuggling into his side and closing eyes, speaking half asleep* so happy you're back.
     
         

  21. #27371
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *smiles and disappears, reappearing by your side* I'm glad *leans against him, snuggling into his side and closing eyes, speaking half asleep* so happy you're back.
    Yh.. me too -leans my head on top of hers- I missed you soo much.. well go to sleep now.. love you!..
     
         

  22. #27372
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Yh.. me too -leans my head on top of hers- I missed you soo much.. well go to sleep now.. love you!..
    *smiles slightly before starting to fade and drifting off to sleep* love you too.
     
         

  23. #27373
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    -Enters the beach-
     
         

  24. #27374
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: -walks onto the beach, having her violin in her hands. She perches herself up on the cliff and starts playing softly-
     
         

  25. #27375
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: -walks onto the beach, having her violin in her hands. She perches herself up on the cliff and starts playing softly-
    -rugby tackles her from behind- Heyo!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •