1. #23721
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,792
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    ( O.o well that maybe your personality, but some people can't be bad, psycho or smart, you a technically being 1000 characters stuck in one body really, it's impossible to be dumb and clever, unless you ACT dumb but you don't want act you want real personalities and no acting, that's quite stupid, cause what you want is quite impossible.
     
         

  2. #23722
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    I'm being ignored -_-
     
         

  3. #23723
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,792
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    I'm being ignored -_-
    sorry I'm english I can't step down yet!
     
         

  4. #23724
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,074
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    ( O.o well that maybe your personality, but some people can't be bad, psycho or smart, you a technically being 1000 characters stuck in one body really, it's impossible to be dumb and clever, unless you ACT dumb but you don't want act you want real personalities and no acting, that's quite stupid, cause what you want is quite impossible.
    You can be smart and dumb. O_o Some people are great at Math but suck at English, A in math D in English that's being smart and dumb.
     
         

  5. #23725
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    you just said be yourselves D: isn't that a bit self contradictory???
    You are missing what the phrase means. It means to RP on a level where people can get to know you, to know what your personality is like. Not all the time, go crazy if you want. But don't you ever want to be able to hang out with the friends you've made, with them being together? And I mean your friends, not their character. It's nice once in a while because you can be closer to them and learn about them. Every friend I have on NB, I've met here, and I've RP'ed with them a lot, a lot of them are my closest friends. I remember setting my alarm clock really early in the summer mornings so that I could be up to hang out with them because time zones make it hard. It's not like I have never gotten into character or changed a few things about me. RP as you want people to see you, but in a way they can hang out with you and get to know you. Don't change everything about your personality to where people can't be closer to you. Just in a way that you can be who you want to be while being able to be serious when you want. That's what we all did. It made things a lot more fun because what if someone is to kill you in this form of RP? And I mean do it in such a way that you can't post in konoha town again because your character is dead according to all your friends "characters". Thus, you can't hang out with them, at least as that character. And as someone said before, if that person isn't online then you can't RP so you have to make up characters to RP. That isn't right, that's one of the flaws in this form of RP. There are two types of RP in konoha Town, there is this style of RP and just life style RP. And in my day we switched between the two. Some, combined them and RP'ed as a character that could just cross those worlds whenever they wanted to like Howard and I did and many others. This makes it so that you can always RP here, always have fun here and make new friends, come closer to your friends and more.
     
         
    Last edited by -Yard-; 10-19-2012 at 02:23 AM.

  6. #23726
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,792
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    You are missing what the phrase means. It means to RP on a level where people can get to know you, to know what your personality is like. Not all the time, go crazy if you want. But don't you ever want to be able to hang out with the friends you've made, with them being together? And I mean your friends, not their character. It's nice once in a while because you can be closer to them and learn about them. Every friend I have on NB, I've met here, and I've RP'ed with them a lot, a lot of them are my closest friends. I remember setting my alarm clock really early in the summer mornings so that I could be up to hang out with them because time zones make it hard. It's not like I have never gotten into character or changed a few things about me. RP as you want people to see you, but in a way they can hang out with you and get to know you. Don't change everything about your personality to where people can't be closer to you. Just in a way that you can be who you want to be while being able to be serious when you want. That's what we all did. It made things a lot more fun because what if someone is to kill you in this form of RP? And I mean do it in such a way that you can't post in konoha town again because your character is dead according to all your friends "characters". Thus, you can't hang out with them, at least as that character. And as someone said before, if that person isn't online then you can't RP so you have to make up characters to RP. That isn't right, that's one of the flaws in this form of RP. There are two types of RP in konoha Town, there is this style of RP and just life style RP. And in my day we switched between the two. Some, combined them and RP'ed as a character that could just cross those worlds whenever they wanted to like Howard and I did and many others. This makes it so that you can always RP here, always have fun here and make new friends, come closer to your friends and more.
    I have also met most my friends here, doing what we do O.o plus we do know each other what we are really like, cause we do actually talk believe it or not, but we just like the stories and action and drama! sorry you don't.
     
         

  7. #23727
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    I have also met most my friends here, doing what we do O.o plus we do know each other what we are really like, cause we do actually talk believe it or not, but we just like the stories and action and drama! sorry you don't.
    Read everything I said. Now you are just arguing to be arguing. If you would actually read instead of making your friends wait to get back to rp then maybe you would realize how stupid you are being. Read what I said, realize that I've never said anything against it, and then apologize to your friends. You are the only thing holding them up because you refuse to lose this arguement, which isn't a loss, it's a simple " Understanding". You've already given your excuse on why you are holding them up because you say you are an Englishman so you have to keep going. I've never said you do not talk, I have never said I dislike action and drama etc, I rp like that here as well, read what I have said, or you will just continue making a fool of yourself.
     
         

  8. #23728
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,792
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    Read everything I said. Now you are just arguing to be arguing. If you would actually read instead of making your friends wait to get back to rp then maybe you would realize how stupid you are being. Read what I said, realize that I've never said anything against it, and then apologize to your friends. You are the only thing holding them up because you refuse to lose this arguement, which isn't a loss, it's a simple " Understanding". You've already given your excuse on why you are holding them up because you say you are an Englishman so you have to keep going. I've never said you do not talk, I have never said I dislike action and drama etc, I rp like that here as well, read what I have said, or you will just continue making a fool of yourself.
    :3 Okay bye bye thank you for understanding, nice meeting you, toodle pip
    Sorry everybody! and I respect you RP ways :D -bows-
    Oh and next time, don't jump on my sister like that.
     
         

  9. #23729
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,074
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    :3 Okay bye bye thank you for understanding, nice meeting you, toodle pip
    Sorry everybody! and I respect you RP ways :D -bows-
    Oh and next time, don't jump on my sister like that.

    *Still not sure where I jumped on her but jumps on her back.*

    Piggy back!
     
         

  10. #23730
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,792
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    bwuahah -facepalms and jumps on howard's back- double Piggy back!!! Call me Tasuke by the way hehe
     
         

  11. #23731
    Wakizashi's Avatar
    Status
    Wakizashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,996
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    We were making fun people that talk to themselves in Konoha Town RP like that.
    OOC:i feel awesome to be on the same thread as yard at the same time he's on

    -someone in the flash mob messes up their count which messes up the entire flash mob causing everyone to fall. i turn and i find the clones on the floor.-

    get up we need to practice more if we are going to do this right.
     
         

  12. #23732
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (my Internet disconnected last night sorry )
     
         

  13. #23733
    Wakizashi's Avatar
    Status
    Wakizashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,996
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    [someone would come on when i am going to bed]
     
         

  14. #23734
    Banned
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,920
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (, they would)

    Jellal: -Enters ze beach with style-
     
         

  15. #23735
    Wakizashi's Avatar
    Status
    Wakizashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,996
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    [im back]
    -descend from the sky whle my wings flap-
     
         

  16. #23736
    Banned
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,920
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Jellal: Lays down on the sand.
     
         

  17. #23737
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,381
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    *laying on a surfboard in the water, relaxing*
     
         

  18. #23738
    Wakizashi's Avatar
    Status
    Wakizashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,996
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    -lands on the beach and sees jellal laying in the sand-
    hi!
     
         

  19. #23739
    Banned
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,920
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Jellal: Bye.
     
         

  20. #23740
    Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,002
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    For the corps!
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Kimmiko: It's cold here -shivers-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •