1. #24961
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Hehe, he is. thanks pyrros -gives thumbs up, then walks to Amy-
     
         

  2. #24962
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Hehe, he is. thanks pyrros -gives thumbs up, then walks to Amy-
    *pyrros smiles happily, before crawling up your back and back onto your shoulder, as I stand shivering, eyes closed* it's a bad idea to sit in an underground waterfall fully clothed...
     
         

  3. #24963
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Something special for the thousandth page?)
     
         

  4. #24964
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *pyrros smiles happily, before crawling up your back and back onto your shoulder, as I stand shivering, eyes closed* it's a bad idea to sit in an underground waterfall fully clothed...
    -hugs amy tightly- That should warm you up -smiles- are you cold too Mr.Awesomeness?
     
         

  5. #24965
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (Something special for the thousandth page?)
    (like what?)
     
         

  6. #24966
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (Something special for the thousandth page?)
    I'll spread some rep :shrug:
     
         

  7. #24967
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    -hugs amy tightly- That should warm you up -smiles- are you cold too Mr.Awesomeness?
    *smiles and snuggles into him* thank you.
    *pyrros shakes his head, breathing a small flame to show he's a fire dragon, he's always warm and he sits on your shoulder*
     
         

  8. #24968
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *smiles and snuggles into him* thank you.
    *pyrros shakes his head, breathing a small flame to show he's a fire dragon, he's always warm and he sits on your shoulder*
    Anytime -smiles- I guess that's a no
     
         

  9. #24969
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (hmmmm something three people can do, maybe a whole big surprising event and I kind of have one in mind >_> you guys won't like it but it will be fun)
     
         

  10. #24970
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Anytime -smiles- I guess that's a no
    *turns intangible for a moment to allow the water to flow though me, leaving my clothing dry and I warming up*
    *smiles and snuggles into you*
     
         

  11. #24971
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (hmmmm something three people can do, maybe a whole big surprising event and I kind of have one in mind >_> you guys won't like it but it will be fun)
    3 people can spread reps >_> .. Anyway, what do you have in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *turns intangible for a moment to allow the water to flow though me, leaving my clothing dry and I warming up*
    *smiles and snuggles into you*
    -lifts her head up with his thumb and pulls her in for a long kiss-
     
         

  12. #24972
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Yes it does -kisses you again- Tag! -disappears with pyrros-
     
         

  13. #24973
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    -lifts her head up with his thumb and pulls her in for a long kiss-
    *smiles and kisses you back, then looks at you* you realise I don't count this as a win right, you had help
     
         

  14. #24974
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (hmmmm something three people can do, maybe a whole big surprising event and I kind of have one in mind >_> you guys won't like it but it will be fun)
    (that sounds kinda worrying....what do you have in mind?...)
     
         

  15. #24975
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (*sighs* you'll see......just both of you interact with me >_>)

    Keisuke and Kiseki:
    *walks onto the beach with faded eyes, pale faces and completely blank facial expressions*
     
         

  16. #24976
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (*sighs* you'll see......just both of you interact with me >_>)

    Keisuke and Kiseki:
    *walks onto the beach with faded eyes, pale faces and completely blank facial expressions*
    (still kinda worried and that was a well timed post )

    *transports myself, Jellal and Pyrros to the beach*
    you alright there guys?
     
         

  17. #24977
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    (still kinda worried and that was a well timed post )

    *transports myself, Jellal and Pyrros to the beach*
    you alright there guys?
    -places right arm around Amy's waits, the waves towards Keisuke and Kiseki- Hey there!
     
         

  18. #24978
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    (still kinda worried and that was a well timed post )

    *transports myself, Jellal and Pyrros to the beach*
    you alright there guys?
    Kiseki and Keisuke:
    No we are not, we are great
    Everything is fine girl just be quiet for a bit until we're done
    *still no expressions on their faces*
     
         

  19. #24979
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,464
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Kiseki and Keisuke:
    No we are not, we are great
    Everything is fine girl just be quiet for a bit until we're done
    *still no expressions on their faces*
    ...okay?....
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    -places right arm around Amy's waits, the waves towards Keisuke and Kiseki- Hey there!
    *leans into him with a smile, waiting patiently*
     
         

  20. #24980
    Premium User
    Status
    IShouldBeBanned is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,387
    Location
    Above you
    Her ***** needs to be blocked
    and reported as spam
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Kiseki and Keisuke:
    No we are not, we are great
    Everything is fine girl just be quiet for a bit until we're done
    *still no expressions on their faces*
    What's with the attitude dudes >_>

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    ...okay?....


    *leans into him with a smile, waiting patiently*
    -leans onto her too, with pyrros breathing out flames-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •